So what's the plan?
走进去 然后开会
We walk in and have our meeting.
那你那些穿黑色紧身衣的朋友呢?
Okay, so what about your friends in little black leotards?
他们有买♥♥意外险
Insurance for any unforeseen complications.
你觉得会有意外发生?
Do you expect any unforeseen complications?
肯定会有
Most definitely.
很好 酷
Oh great, okay, cool.
晚上好 需要我帮你什么吗?
Good evening, can I help you?
我们有预约 来的有点早
We have an appointment. We're here a little early.
你们是来见谁的?
And who are you here to see?
你知道我们要见谁
You know who we're here to see.
嗯
Hmm-mm.
您的约会对象到了 先生
Your appointment is here, sir.
好的
Absolutely.
这边走
Right this way.
我很抱歉得走路
I am so sorry for the walk,
但是我们的东站电梯坏了
but our east elevator bank is broken.
不过这座老建筑总是出问题
Then again it's always something with this old building.
如果不是电梯
If it's not the elevator,
那么就是咖啡机坏了
then the coffee machine is on the fritz.
然而我不应该抱怨
Then again I shouldn't complain.
你们知道吗 根据公♥司♥季刊
R&P is one of the top 10 places to work
R&P是十大最佳工作场所之一
according to Corporate Quarterly. Did you know that?
不知道 继续说
No, tell us more.
这个建筑建于196♥4♥年
Well the building was built in 196♥4♥.
原来是史塔克家族的建筑
It was originally the Stark's Building
也是世界上第一个
and housed the worlds first
跨国农业企业集团
multi-national farming conglomerate.
要喝点什么吗 咖啡?
Can I get you anything, coffee?
不需要
No.
哦 我的天
Oh dear.
放下武器否则我们就开枪了
Put down your weapons or we will shoot.
我们马上把枪放下
We'll put our guns down.
会议在哪里举♥行♥?
Where's the meeting being held?
我不清楚
I don't know.
他们把墨菲带到哪里去了?
Where'd they take Murphy?
棕褐色皮肤 个子很高 他不在这里工作
Tall guy with a tan, doesn't work here.
11楼
11th floor.
你不必那么做
You didn't need to do that.
她只是个没事做的接待员
She's just some poor receptionist biding her time
直到她不得不…
until she has to...
你有没有计划到底?
Do you have a plan or something?
我掩护你去电梯
I'll cover you. Get to the elevator.
-然后呢? -别中枪
- And? - Try not to get shot.
走
Sold.
我有个严肃的问题 如果我钱包里的钱够多
Serious question, if I had more money in my wallet
有份正经的工作
and a big cushy corporate job,
你今晚愿意跟我回家吗?
would you be more likely to go home with me tonight?
这是一个问题还是一个声明?
Is that a question or a statement?
我不知道 我只是觉得很没安全感
I don't know, I'm just feeling really insecure about it.
-尼克 -怎么
- Nic. - Yeah.
捂住你的耳朵
Cover your ears.
跟我走
Move your ass.
好吧
Okay.
混♥蛋♥!
Asshole!
我已经按了按钮了
I already hit the button.
不错
Good thinking.
该死
Shit.
是的 我觉得你很有魅力
And yes, I find you attractive.
很好
Good.
你想在PNR找份工作吗?
You wanted a job at PNR?
当调酒师就那么糟糕吗?
Is being a bartender really that bad?
想听实话?
Honestly?
嗯
Yeah.
也没那么糟
No, it isn't.
我只是想做点别的
I just assumed I'd be doing something other
而不是给疏远的我父亲的打工
than working for my estranged father
向兄弟会的人兜售烈酒
and hocking booze to frat guys.
工作轻松 家族生意 还有辣妹
Low stress job, family business, hot chicks.
这么说也没错
Well when you put it that way.
子弹快完了
I'm almost out.
尼克 你在帮倒忙
Nic, you aren't helping!
放开她 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Get off her, you son of a bitch!
来吧婊♥子♥ 来吧
Come on bitch, come on.
感觉还不错吧? 但是别喜欢上了
It feels good doesn't it? But don't get used to it.
这是我的地盘
This is my building.
60秒内就会有15名特工
In 60 seconds there's gonna be 15 operatives
紧盯着你们的脑袋
breathing down your neck.
现在该做什么?
What now?
他说的没错 我们没有备用计划 得交待在这了
He's right. We're screwed and I don't have a plan B.
我有
I do.
你相信我吗?
Do you trust me?
我去
Shit.
我的天 尼克你怎么进来的?
Nic, how the hell did you get in here? Jesus.
你好 很高兴你还活着
Hi, nice to see you alive again,
我拯救了你一命 不用谢
and you're welcome 'cause I just totally rescued your ass.
拯救说的也太过了
Rescued is a strong word.
干得好
Well done,
谢尔兹特工 干得好
agent Shields, well done.
你叫谢尔兹 是布鲁克·谢尔兹吗
Your name is Shields, like Brooke Shields.
尼克
Nic.
我是R&P产业首席执行官 雷金纳德·巴♥赫♥曼
Bachman, Reginald Bachman, CEO of R&P Industries.
你知道 谢尔兹探员
You know, Agent Shields,
这对你没有任何好处
that is not going to do you any good.
我的助手已经通知我了
You see, my assistant has already informed me
你的人正在撤退
that your people are in retreat.
而我的人会从那扇门进来
And my men, well, they're going to come through that door.
对了 大概就是现在
Right about now.
你什么时候变成黑寡妇的?
When'd you go all Black Widow on me Nicki?
现在不是说这个的时候
Not now, Murphy.
我想知道你在做什么
I'd like to know what you're doing?
我的意思是你们想想 逃跑可…
I mean, let's look at this, escape was...
逃跑从来就不是计划
Escape was never the plan.
我知道了
I see.
我要求开个会
I asked for a meeting, and goddammit
我他妈就希望你能有点专业精神
I would appreciate a little professionalism.
请坐
Please, have a seat.
坐
Sit.
博兰你让我失望了
Boland, you disappoint me.
这场战斗根本就不公平 她们…
It wasn't a fair fight they...
什么?
What?
她们不按规矩办事
They didn't play by the rules.
她们居然还使炸
Oh my god they cheated.
不不不不
No, no no no no,
你被她们光明正大地打败了
you got beaten fair and square.
但就目前来说 这跟我要说的事无关
But as it stands, that's not what I'm talking about.
不分青红皂白地杀人
Killing indiscriminately,
允许一个特工在公共场合拔出武器
allowing one of your agents to draw his weapon in public
还有你 居然跑去我的大厅当突击队员了!
and you went commando in my lobby!
别在吃饭的地方拉屎
Never shit where you eat.
不是那样的
It wasn't like that.
呵
Ah.
我对你要说的话不感兴趣
I have no interest in what you have to say.
永远也不会
Now or ever.
小姐 请帮我个忙 把那块布塞进他嘴里
Young lady, do me a favor. Put that gag in his mouth.
很乐意
Gladly.
既然不愉快的事已经解决了
Now that that unpleasantness is taken care of,
我相信你该愿意和我谈一谈公事了
I believe you and I have some business to discuss.
我有个提议
I have a proposition.
拿墨菲的命 换U盘
Murphy's life for the drive.
你应该知道
电影精选列表