天啊 集中注意力吧你
Oh my god, geez, focus.
你正在让这次的收♥购♥
You're making this whole acquisition
花掉更多不必要的钱
significantly more expensive than it needs to be.
我讨厌代表公♥司♥说话
I hate to speak for corporate,
但我们的股东要生气了
but our shareholders are gonna be pissed.
我的天
Holy shit.
他不是好人 对吗?
He was a bad guy right?
我可没想到今晚会发生这样的事
Man I was not expecting this tonight.
但还玩得挺愉快的 你们说是吗?
But I'm having fun, how about you?
你等着瞧
I'll get back to you!
我去
Shit.
什么?
What?
我把钥匙忘在酒吧了
I left the keys in the bar.
我得……
I'll just have to...
直接敲碎?
Break some shit?
不 我保险杠下面放了备用钥匙
No, get the spare key that I keep underneath the bumper.
从你的身手来看
I'm making an assumption based on your training
我猜你在PNR工作?
that you work for PNR?
我不知道他们现在都已经在招高中生了
I didn't know they were hiring out of high school now.
我新来的 表现怎么样?
I'm new, how am I doing?
对于一个女孩来说还不错
Not bad for a girl.
结束以后想一起吃中国菜吗?
Wanna get together for Chinese after this?
或许我们可以聊一聊?
Maybe we can talk about it?
拿到了
Got it.
布鲁克来了 她拿了一把枪
Brooke's coming and she's got a gun.
你看女人的眼光真是糟糕透顶
You have the worst taste in women.
我需要你们帮我盯着一辆白色的丰田凯美瑞
I need eyes on a white Toyota Camry,
车牌号♥是283EXW 向星光大道西边开去了
license plate 283 EXW, heading west on Starry Avenue.
查到去向了立马告诉我
Let me know where they're going.
检查手♥机♥
Alright cell phone check.
我的还是没有信♥号♥♥
Mine's still out.
该死
Dammit.
这些人有些很不得了的资源
These guys have some serious resources.
就这样 没得谈 我们得去警♥察♥局
Okay, that's it, end of story, we're going to the cops.
我们得去找莉安娜
We have to get LeighAnne,
他们以为U盘在她手里
they think she has the USB drive.
难道不是吗?
Doesn't she?
尼克 怎么会在你这里?
Nicki, how the hell did you get that?
是莉安娜 她从钱袋先生那偷来的
LeighAnne, she pulled it off of Mr. Moneybags,
我本来该为他叫一辆车的
I was supposed to call him a cab.
看在老天爷的份上
For Christ sake,
你知道这上面究竟有什么吗?
do you have any idea what's on that thing?
我不知道 流行的色情片收藏?
I don't know, hipster dude's porn collection?
我怎么知道?
How the hell should I know?
或许我们应该直接给他
Well maybe we should just give it to him?
不 你想被一枪爆头吗?
No, no, and get a bullet through our brain
不 谢谢你 不需要
for our trouble? No thank you.
那应该是我们还能活着的唯一理由
That's probably the only thing that's keeping us alive,
要是莉安娜真的被找上了 求上天保佑她吧
and god help LeighAnne if they find her.
她死定了
She's toast.
除非我们先找到她
Unless we get to her first.
她应该已经不在聚会上了
She's probably out partying.
她在和蒂姆约会?
She's dating that guy Tim?
她最近就喜欢这样的口味
Oh he's just the flavor of the week.
那是什么口味 淋病?
What flavor is that, gonorrhea?
我至少知道淋病先生住在哪里
Well I know where Mr. Gonorrhea lives.
先生 我们已经搜查了这里
Sir, we've searched the premises
没有发现调酒师或是PNR特工的痕迹
and there's no sign of the bartender or the PNR operative.
谢谢
Thank you.
我对你们小组还有个疑问
I have a question for the group.
你们有没有人能给我解释一下
Could any of you please explain to me,
你们是怎么让一个1米6高的春丽
how you people got your asses handed to you
用一个微波炉就把你们给解决了?
by a five foot tall Chun-Li with a microwave?
我讨厌代表公♥司♥发言
I hate to speak for corporate,
但我觉得你们这没有一个人
but I don't think any of you
能拿到今年的圣诞节蛋糕
are getting your Christmas fruitcakes this year.
你好 先生
Hello sir.
我想这笔交易我们得推迟了
I believe we had pushback on the deal.
PNR已经知道了我们会来
PNR knew we were coming, sir.
他们派了一个特工在这等
They had an operative waiting.
一个特工?
One operative?
我会处理的 先生
I'm taking care of it, sir.
很好 因为我今早还得和股东们
Good, because I have a meeting in the morning
开个会
with the shareholders
如果收♥购♥没有顺利通过
and if that acquisition hasn't gone through
那我也不得不开始大规模裁员了
then I will be pushing for very severe downsizing.
你明白了吗?
Do you understand?
明白了 先生
I understand sir.
你知道U盘在哪吗?
Do you know where the drive is?
不 但我知道谁知道
No sir, but I know who does.
她正把我往那里带
And she's leading me right to it.
如你所愿 先生
We have you staying at the Brown, sir,
你将在布朗酒店下榻
just like you requested.
萨凡娜 能问你一个问题吗?
Savannah, can I ask you a question?
当然
Of course.
我们什么时间着陆?
What time were we supposed to land?
凌晨1点40
1:40 a.m..
你让车什么时间来接我们?
And what time did you ask for my car to pick us up?
凌晨1点30
1:30 a.m..
所以有个很明显的问题
Which just begs the obvious question.
那该死的车去哪了?
Where is my goddamn car?
很好 现在有点贵族的感觉了
Great, now I feel like a right royal ass.
萨凡娜 我们俩得结束了
Savannah, we're gonna have to stop doing this.
给你自己买♥♥点啥吧
Buy yourself something pretty.
蒂姆家 产业:饭店 草药 员工:1 市值:私人产业 收益净额:无
来吧
Alright do me.
这个打火机不…
The lighter not...
好了 我们到了
Alright we're here.
我们现在该做什么?
What do we do now?
把莉安娜找出来
Find LeighAnne.
然后赶紧离开这里
And get the hell out.
吸
Suck it.
吸
Suck it.
嗯
Yeah.
我吸到了
I sucked it.
还不错啊兄弟
I sucked it good, dude.
哟
Yo.
都在啊
There you are.
-老天爷 -嗯
- Jesus, man. - Yeah.
你不能那么偷袭别人
You can't sneak up on people like that.
你们知道在哪能找到莉安娜吗?
Do you guys know where I can find LeighAnne?
有人知道吗?
Anybody?
呃 你是个警♥察♥?
Uh, well, are you a cop?
我看起来像个警♥察♥吗?
Do I look like a cop?
呃
Hmm.
该死 尼克 到底怎么回事?
Holy shit Nic, what the hell?
什么事?
What's up?
我是蒂姆
I'm Tim.
嗨 蒂姆
Hey Tim.
莉安娜 我们得马上离开这
LeighAnne, we have to get out of here now.
我的梦中女孩和那个蠢货
Dream girl and douchebag both wanted
都想要钱袋先生的这个玩意儿
what Mr. Moneybags has on this.
莉安娜 兰登死了
LeighAnne, Landon is dead.
听着尼克 我有点磕高了
Look Nic, I'm a little stoned
也可能真的喝醉了
and even more than a little drunk
这些事真的不搞笑
and this shit is not funny.
莉安娜 我不是来搞笑的
LeighAnne, I'm not trying to be funny,
我们必须马上离开这
we need to get the hell out of here now.
在我知道事情原委之前 我哪也不会去
I'm not going anywhere until I know what this is about.
好 那让我们看看
Alright, let's find out.
好了大叔 我们达成共识了
电影精选列表