Okay man, we've come to a consensus
你看起来的确不像一个警♥察♥
and we've decided that you do not look like a cop.
你们俩真是一点用都没有
You two have been no help whatsoever. None.
也不是那样
Not true.
我可想说大♥麻♥可是值得消遣的好东西
I'd say a good diversion is worth its weight in hashish.
你们说呢?
Wouldn't you say?
很抱歉打断了这个聚会
I'm sorry to break up the party,
是时候找出那个服务员了
it's time we find this waitress.
老兄 现在他看起来像个警♥察♥了
Oh dude, now that looks like a cop.
这是毒药还是炸♥弹♥还是其他什么?
Is it poison or a bomb or something?
不 就是管牙膏
No, it's toothpaste.
就这个而已?
That's what this is all about?
显然是
Apparently.
听我说 这听起来可能很疯狂
Look, um, this is gonna sound crazy
但你得相信我
but you gotta believe me.
你已经陷入了危险 知道了吗?
Your life is in danger. Alright?
我们得离开这
We have to get the hell out of here.
好主意
Good advice.
尼克 把U盘给我 我来保管
Nic, give me the drive and I'll take care of it.
不 我已经知道你跟你的人是怎么保管东西的了
No, I've seen how you and your people take care of things.
我们没时间了
We don't have time for this now.
博兰正往下来 他连想都不会想
Boland is down the hall and he'll kill you
就会直接把你杀掉的
without a second thought.
等会 你是好人吗?
Oh wait, you're a good guy?
不完全是
Not exactly.
但是我是你最后一根救命的稻草
But I'm all you've got.
如果你想活下去就跟我来
Come with me if you wanna live.
哇哦
Whoa.
我告诉过你他们已经带着U盘走了
told you, they've already left with the drive, okay.
可我不相信
Somehow I doubt that.
或许我可以打电♥话♥给她 让她来见你
Look, maybe I can call her, get her to meet you someplace?
我看起来有那么蠢吗?
Do I look that stupid?
事实上 是的
Actually, yeah you do.
你们是警♥察♥还是什么?
Yo, you guys cops or something?
不是
No.
那就好 我袜子抽屉里还藏着一个"八号♥球"冰♥毒♥
Good, 'cause I've got an eight ball in my sock drawer
而且我之前开车去买♥♥啤酒的时候
and I may or may not have sideswiped a Chrysler
可能把一辆劳斯莱斯给擦了
on my beer run earlier.
你能懂那感觉吗?
You feel me?
莉安娜 她在哪?
LeighAnne, where is she?
她之前来过了 但是她刚走
She was here earlier man, but she left a while ago.
来吧
Come on.
莉安娜 墨菲
LeighAnne, Murphy.
别管他们 我们得走了
Leave 'em we have to go.
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 好好
Whoa, whoa, whoa, okay.
走!
Go!
快点 尼克
Move your ass, Nicki.
不许你这么叫我
You don't get to call me that.
萨驰勒!
Sachtler!
把它收起来
Put it away.
不要把事情弄得比现在更糟了
No need to make this screw up any messier than it already is.
我需要一个清洁小组
I need a clean up crew.
雷克斯基路 4218
4218 Cresky Way.
带上你的支票簿
Bring your checkbook.
你还好吗?
You okay?
嗯 嗯 我还好
Yeah, yeah, I think so.
U盘在哪?
Where's the drive?
这就是你拼命要找的东西吗?
Is that all you give a shit about?
莉安娜和墨菲都……
I mean LeighAnne and Murphy are...
他们现在很安全 暂时
Safe, for now.
付钱给那个女孩封口要比杀了她
It'll be a lot cheaper to pay the girl off
便宜多了
than it is to kill her.
可墨菲怎么办?
But what about Murphy?
他是个很大的累赘 我很抱歉
He's a serious liability, I'm sorry.
我们得去找他
We have to go get him.
我不能用公♥司♥的资源来救你父亲
I can't use company resources to save your dad,
这是违反规定的
it's against protocol.
U盘在一个汽车站的保险箱里
The drive's in a safe deposit box at the bus station.
我没有密♥码♥ 也没钥匙
I don't have the number and I don't have the key.
都在墨菲那
Murphy does.
这就是你的说法?
That's your story?
当然
Absolutely.
你能保证如果墨菲安全回来
And you can guarantee if we get Murphy back safely,
我们就能找回U盘吗?
we'll get the drive back?
绝对的
Totally.
那我们去找他
Then let's go get him.
怎么找?
How?
给我接通人力资源部
Operator put me through to Human Resources.
来一口?
Drag?
去你的
Screw you.
我在尽力戒了 可还是要时不时地
I'm trying to quit. I still need an occasional burst
吸点尼古丁
of nicotine every now and then
来缓解下压力
to kind of take the edge off.
你要怎么处理我?
What are you gonna do with me?
放心 你总会有点用
Well, whatever makes sense.
得到我想要的结果才是最重要的
It is all about the bottom line, so
所以如果让你活着更便宜 何乐而不为呢
if it's cheaper to keep you alive we will do so.
但考虑到你已经受到的创伤
But given all the trauma we've already inflicted on you,
以及你所看到的一切
and everything you've seen,
把你彻底解决掉
it'll probably just be smarter to write you off
可能才是明智的决定
as a total loss.
这是个艰难的时刻 伙计 但生意就是生意
It's a tough break, hombre, but that's business.
我有一个公♥司♥
I own a company.
我理解做生意的路子
And I understand business.
利润太低 我就得往酒里兑水
Profits are low, I'll water down the liquor.
桶装啤酒我卖♥♥六美元
I sell buckets of beer for six bucks,
可成本只有25美分
the beer costs me 25 cents.
看到我的员工在工作时喝酒
See my employees drinking on the job,
我就当没看见 喝酒会让他们更有激♥情♥
turn my head, it makes them more entertaining.
我不杀人
I don't murder people.
克里斯蒂安 你有道德上的顾及吗?
What are your moral qualms, Christian?
公♥司♥可不讲道德
Companies are amoral.
从法律上讲 公♥司♥也是一个个体
Companies are also a people, legally speaking.
我想如果我想挣大钱 我也确实挣到了 很多钱
I figured if I wanted to get rich, and I did, very much,
人这种个体 最好也像公♥司♥那样来运作
it would be best to function like a corporation.
不错 可要是你被抓住
Yeah, except for if you get caught.
你就得进毒气室了
You get the gas chamber.
老实说 我倒希望他们可以让我看着你
I've gotta be honest, I hope they let me watch.
相反 如果你像我一样
On the contrary if you have as much money
有数不清的钱
behind you as I have
建立刑事司法系统就是完全不必要的
there's no real need for a criminal justice system.
你只需要交罚款 再把它计入资产负债表就完了
You just pay a fine, work it into the balance sheet.
做生意总是需要一些成本的
It's the cost of doing business.
这就是美国方式
It's the American way.
听起来很实在
Sounds fulfilling.
至少我还有价值
At least I have value.
你和你的朋友? 只需要把支出列在我们的开支报表上就行了
You and your friends? Just line items on our expense report.
当然 我也可以改变规则
Of course there is a way I'd be willing to bend the rules.
把U盘给我
Get me the drive.
我都说没有 混球
I don't have it dickhead.
就算我有 我也不会给你的
And even if I did, there's no way I'd give it to you.
我宁愿死也不给你U盘
I'd rather die before I give you that drive.
墨菲 这是你今晚说的第一件
Murphy, that is the first thing you have said tonight
我会毫不犹豫地相信的事
that I have unabashedly believed.
你对里面的那些小家伙有什么计划?
What are your plans for the kids inside?
也要杀了他们?
Gonna murder them too?
不 对于他们 我有完全不同的想法
No, I have something entirely different in mind for them.
这位先生 里面请
Gentleman, inside.
你好 我叫博兰 这是我的同事伯库
Hello, my name is Boland and this is my associate Mr. Burke.
我们对今晚行动所造成的不便
We apologize for the inconvenience
为你表示深深的歉意
电影精选列表