You do understand
我可以杀了你们在座的每一个人
that I could kill every one of you.
然后我就可以从你死掉的 血淋淋的手指里
Then I could pry the drive
毁掉那个U盘
from your dead, clammy little fingers.
但我理解你的要求
But I do understand your problem.
在知道被捕和死亡的概率后
So, knowing the probability of capture and death
你觉得我们还会蠢到
you don't think we'd be stupid enough
带着U盘来…
to bring the drive with us do...
尼克 这不是明智之举
Not a smart move, Nic.
巴♥赫♥曼先生 我准备赌一把
Mr. Bachman, I'm taking a gamble here.
我能占用你60秒的时间吗?
If I could just get like 60 seconds, a minute of your time?
在那之后 我很乐意把U盘给你
After that I'll gladly slide this drive over to you
你可以做任何你想做的
and you can do whatever you feel
最符合股东需要的事
best suits your shareholders' needs.
但在那之前我希望你答应我两件事
Until then I ask two things.
第一请不要杀我们
Number one, please don't kill us.
第二仔细听
Number two, listen carefully.
好好想想 尼克
Think about this Nic.
尼克 你会害死你自己的
Nicki, you're gonna get yourself killed.
爸爸 我可以的
Dad, I got this.
这位年轻的小姐 你激起了我的兴趣
You intrigue me, young lady.
好 我答应你
Very well, you have my word,
你的60秒
and your 60 seconds
现在开始
starts now.
我手里的东西
What I have here represents,
就像谢尔兹探员跟我说的一样
as Agent Shields has explained to me,
是对R&P的牙齿卫生产品品牌的一个巨大的威胁
a huge threat to R&P's brand of dental hygiene products.
有了这个 PNR就可以以极大的热情
Using this, PNR can launch themselves
进军到这个领域
into the sector with gusto,
然后在短短6个月的时间里 占据12%到15%的市场份额
securing 12 to 15% of the market in just six months.
你想趁在他们上市之前
By stealing it, you're hoping to undercut their pricing,
通过偷窃来降低他们的价格
beat them to the market
并想用您现有的在口腔卫生上的品牌认知度
and with your existing brand recognition in dental hygiene
来窃取8%到10%的市场份额
steal eight to 10% of the market share back.
但我有个更好的建议
But I have a better suggestion.
全部拿走
Take all of it.
我给您的建议将让PNR的产品
I'm proposing a deal that will give PNR the incentive
和他们提出的口腔卫生计划
to never go to market
永远无法进入市场
with their proposed dental hygiene plan.
你应该知道PNR不可能会浪费一分一毫
You do understand that PNR would not give up one iota
来换取你的性命吧?
of market share in exchange for your life?
不 用这个换
No, in exchange for this.
布鲁克 博兰的电♥话♥给我
Brooke, Boland's phone.
博兰 密♥码♥
Boland, passcode.
告诉她
Give it to her.
Six, six, six, nine.
赛璐珞
Here we are CelluLockdown,
这名字真♥他♥妈♥难听
that's a really fucking terrible name.
这是一个简单的应用程序加上GPS
It's a simple app coupled with GPS
和蜂窝网络
and cellular network relays
这可以选择性地针对一小部分用户
that can selectively limit cellular service
或整个区域来限制他们的手♥机♥服务
to a small number of users or an entire region
一切只需要按一下按钮
at the click of a button.
你醒着吧?
You awake?
从我知道的来看
From the little I've seen,
PNR的好手们很乐意用
the good folks at PNR would gladly trade
区区4%的牙膏专利
a measly 4% share in toothpaste
来得到这个小应用
to get their hands on this one little app.
为什么?
Why?
PNR在数据挖掘和信息技术领域持有
PNR holds numerous lucrative defense contracts
大量利润丰厚的国防合同
in data mining and information technology.
那都是些R&P想都不敢想的合同
Contracts that are decades away for R&P.
而这个有趣的小玩意
So while this handy little espionage tool
在你们这除了当个小小的间谍工具
is a fun gadget for Agent Douchebag over here,
对你的想要的结果毫无价值
it's worthless to your bottom line.
那不如你给他们技术 他们给你公式
You give them the technology, they give you the formula,
大家都有更多的钱赚
everybody makes more money
而且没有任何恶性竞争
without any pesky competition,
最后 为了表示诚意 请让我们活着离开
and as a show of good faith you let us leave alive.
时间到了
Time's up.
你的雇主会喜欢吗?
Would this be agreeable to your employer?
当然
Absolutely.
PNR董事会呢 会批准吗?
And would the board of PNR, approve of this?
他们已经同意了
They already have.
好吧 好吧 好吧那就这么说定了
Well, well, well, then you have a deal.
我们会在今天下班前把文件送过去
We'll deliver the paperwork before end of business today.
真的?
eally?
怎么了?
Sorry?
完事了?
We're done?
哦 你们都可以走了
Oh, you're all free to go.
那他呢?
What about this guy?
他怎么了?
What about him?
他杀了我的一个员工 还绑♥架♥了我
He killed one of my employees. He kidnapped me.
他还企图谋杀我的女儿
He tried to murder my daughter.
我想看到他被绳之以法
I wanna see him brought to justice.
好吧博兰先生 你不再受雇于R&P产业了
Alright, Mr. Boland, you are no longer employed by R&P Industries.
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of bitch.
自♥由♥市场 真是不好惹
Free market, it's a bitch.
好了我们要走了
Right, we're gonna go now, so.
走吧
Come on.
这桩生意真难谈
It's a tough business,
我终于知道你为什么这么疲倦了
I can tell why you're so jaded.
谁能给我解释一下
Can somebody please explain to me
到底发生了什么?
what the hell happened in there?
这是迄今为止最…
That was by far the most...
勇敢 聪明 英勇
Brave, intelligent, wildly heroic.
最愚蠢的事
Stupid thing I've ever seen anyone do.
我没看到其他人有想法所以…
Well, I didn't see anybody else stepping up so...
很精彩 还有点性感
Because it was also brilliant, and a little sexy.
她说得对 你很聪明
She's right, you were brilliant.
我知道我说的不够多 几乎就没说过
I know I don't say this enough, not really at all.
但当我被绑在椅子上的时候
But when I was tied to that chair
我不知道我能不能活着出去
and I didn't know if I was gonna get out alive,
我能想到的只有你
all I could think about was you.
我知道我没有把你放在第一位 我很抱歉
I know I haven't made you a priority in my life, I'm sorry.
但我向你保证 尼克 我会陪着你
But I promise Nicki, I'm gonna be there for you,
就像今晚你在我身边一样
just like you were here for me tonight.
我爱你尼克
I love you Nicki.
家庭第一 对吧?
Family first, right?
该死的
Goddammit.
如果你想做个文书
If you want that desk job,
我想我可以找到一点关系
I think I might be able to pull a few strings.
我觉得我受够了美国的公♥司♥
You know I think I've had enough of corporate America.
不过谢谢你 我会给你在酒吧留个座位的
But thanks, I'll totally save you a seat at the bar.
约定了
It's a date.
想搭车回家吗?
Want a ride home?
没关系 我们可以走回去
That's okay, I think we'll walk.
尼克 要是我们达成了某种保密协议
Oh and Nic, assuming we can come to some sort
而且我也不需要杀了你
of non disclosure agreement and I don't have to kill you,
我觉得我们需要适当地稍微补偿你
I think a little compensation is in order.
毕竟你刚刚给PNR赚了一大笔钱
Considering you just made PNR a significant amount of money.
让你的人给我的人打电♥话♥
Well, have your people call my people.
那我呢?
What about me?
你说价
Name your price.
我想要一条船
I want a boat.
也不是不可能
That's not outside the realm of possibility.
一条大船
A big boat.
一条大船?
A big boat?
你从哪儿弄来的人?
Where'd you get people?
我有人
I got people.
有你和莉安娜了
I got you and LeighAnne.
电影精选列表