of our activities this evening
希望你能接受我们提供给你的赔偿
and we wish to offer compensation.
他需要看医生
He needs a doctor.
嗯 是的
Hmm, yes he does.
当然 只要我们能尽快地处理好
Of course, just as soon as we can put all of this
眼前这一团烂摊子
nasty business that we have before us squarely behind us.
但是
But...
嘘
Shh.
我很抱歉 我知道这很困难
I'm sorry, I realize this is difficult,
但我们会对你今晚在行动中
however we are prepared to pay you generously
一直守口如瓶的表现
for your continued silence
进行丰厚的嘉奖
regarding our activities this evening.
你心中有明确的数字吗?
Do you have a figure in mind?
请尽管说出口 我保证这是今晚你唯一的机会
Please speak up, I assure you this is a one time only offer.
两百万?
Two million?
成交
Done.
伯库会制定好保密协议
Burke will cut the check
并付给你钱
and draw up the standard non-disclosure agreement.
我们会编造一个故事
We will develop a cover story
来向那些有兴趣的人掩盖事实
that will satisfy all interested parties
虽然我想有兴趣的人并不多
of which there should be few.
我还要强调一下
I would also like to stress
这是需要缴纳所有的适用税款
that this is a one time only payment
的一次性付款
that is subject to all applicable taxation
如果你违反了这份具有法律约束力的合同
and should you renege on your legally binding contract
我们将不得不采取进一步行动 明白吗?
we will be forced to take further action, is that clear?
明白了
Yes.
你能帮帮他吗?
Will you please help him?
当然
Of course.
很高兴跟你交易 这位……
Pleasure doing business with you Miss...
皮特施密德
Pewterschmidt.
很可爱的名字
A lovely name.
啊 你看 你看我有能多慷慨
Ah, you see, you see how generous I can be.
当问及他们的要价时
Even the most distraught perk up
再心烦意乱的人也会振作起来
when asked to name their price.
我们两分钟后到达集♥合♥点
We'll be at the rendezvous point in two minutes.
好了 我坦白吧
Okay full disclosure.
我在一家叫PNR的公♥司♥工作
I work for a company called PNR.
洗发水公♥司♥
Shampoo company.
洗发水 剃须刀 烤箱 热核武器外壳
Shampoo, razors, ovens, thermo-nuclear weapon casings,
地堡终结者 GPS导航电脑 你懂的
bunker busters, GPS guidance computers, you get the point.
那么你到底是给他们做什么的?
So what exactly do you do for them?
损害防止
Loss prevention.
我们的高级程序员之一
One of our high level programmers
把文件卖♥♥给了竞争对手
decided to sell a file to the competition.
现在他死了 我们又找不到上帝
Now he's dead and we can't find God.
现在外面有很多人都在找上帝
Well there's a lot of people out there looking for him.
还有你父亲藏起来的那个U盘
The thumb drive, the one that your father hid.
库伯 酒吧里的那个蠢蛋 今天下班
Cooper, the dickhead at the bar, left work today
是为了将公♥司♥机密以数百万的价格卖♥♥出去
with the intent to sell company secrets for millions.
我跟踪他的车找到了"湿落鼬鼠"
And I tracked his car back to the Weasel,
本想给他下药
I attempted to drug him,
但你那个服务员在我之前拿到了U盘
but your waitress got to the jump drive before I could
而现在 我们已经陷入了困境
and now we find ourselves in a bit of a bind.
U盘上到底有什么?
So what's on the drive?
这是商业机密
That's a trade secret.
我签了保密合同 不能透露给任何人
I'm under contract to not reveal any...
牙膏
Toothpaste.
我偷看了一眼 可是这个怎么那么重要了?
I took a sneak peek. So what's so important about it?
你知道不管你怎么用力挤
You know how no matter how hard you try,
牙膏管里的牙膏你都是挤不完的对吗?
you can't get the last bit of toothpaste out of the tube?
可公式NC17-42可以解决这个问题
Formula NC17-42 would put an end to that,
用了一种可以增加粘性的液体
with a liquid toothpaste that gains viscosity
当它撞击空气中的氧气时 体积会增加四倍
and quadruples in volume when it hits oxygen in the air,
这意味着……一点也不浪费
meaning that... Not an ounce wasted.
一管牙膏可以用好几个月
A tube of toothpaste could last for months.
差不多一年
Nearly a year.
但PNR都没有牙科部门
But PNR doesn't even have a dental division.
你怎么知道的?
How'd you know that?
我去过贵公♥司♥面试
I interviewed for your company.
还做了家庭作业 可惜失败了
Did my homework, didn't work out.
你说的没错
Well you're right.
这将是我们第一批新产品
This will be the first of our new line.
在一年之内 预计我们的市场份额
We're projected to go from a zero to 12% market share
将从0直接上涨到12%
in the first 12 months.
为了一牙膏配方 这也太大费周章了
No toothpaste formula is worth this kind of trouble.
你知道
Do you know how much
五刃旋转剃刀的开♥发♥成本是多少吗?
the five-blade swivel head razor cost us to develop?
多少钱?
How much?
账单13亿 外加16人死亡
1.3 billion in pay offs, 16 dead
以及三个非洲国家的用水权
and water rights in three African countries.
我们到了
We're here.
那你为什么不杀了我?
So why don't you just kill me?
你女儿有我需要的东西
Well, your daughter has what I need,
所以现在你是我唯一的筹码
which makes you the only leverage I have.
而你
You on the other hand.
在去医院的路上失血过多
Bled out on the way to the hospital.
很抱歉 我真的是无能为力
I'm so sorry, there was just nothing to be done.
此外 不能让医生问起这些事 对吗?
Besides we can't have some doctor asking questions right?
你已经无药可救了
You're sick.
整个系统都已经无药可救 墨菲
The whole system is sick, Murphy.
如果我拿不到U盘
If I don't get that drive,
这个系统很可能就完了
the system may very well become terminal
我不能让这种事发生
and I can't let that happen.
我们走
Let's go.
首先 我们去R&P总部
First things first, we survey R&P headquarters
看看能不能追踪到他们对墨菲做了什么
and try to track what they did with Murphy.
然后我们就能找到U盘了
Then we can find the drive.
未知来电
谁
Yeah.
是那个扎了发髻的男人
It's the dickweed with the man bun.
说
Talk.
真是惜字如金
So terse.
还在因为我想杀了你而生气
Still sore about me trying to kill you.
我会没事的 说正事
I'll get over it, get to the point.
我想跟你做一个交易
I would like to propose a trade.
我要U盘 我手上有那个调酒师的父亲
I want the drive and I have the bartender's father.
你凭什么认为我会答应这笔交易?
What makes you think we'd make that deal?
哦 因为你对那调酒师的好感
Oh, because you have a soft spot for this one.
这理由太牵强了 博兰
That's thin logic Boland.
也许吧 可是我能把人的性格摸得一清二楚
Maybe so, but I am a very good judge of character.
而且你觉得在这一切发生的事里 你是正派的人
And you fancy yourself the good guy in all this.
所以 一小时内把U盘带过来
So, bring me the drive within the hour
否则我就只能把墨菲的残肢
or I will send Murphy home
送到你的调酒师女孩家里
to your bartender girlfriend in pieces.
哪里见?
Where?
R&P总部 只要你和那个调酒师来
R&Pheadquarters. Just you and the bartender.
千万别搞其他小动作
And no funny business.
我会通知接待员接你们
I'll let the receptionist know that you're coming.
计划有变
Change of plans.
墨菲告诉他你有U盘
Murphy told him you have the drive.
我们要去市中心的总部见他们
We're gonna meet 'em at their headquarters downtown.
所以就你和我去他们的总部
So you and I are gonna stroll into their headquarters,
只有你和我?
just you and me?
因为这个计划听起来真的很烂
'Cause that sounds like a pretty shitty plan.
不止你和我
Not just you and me.
她和我一起的
She's with me.
公♥司♥对她只字未提
Corporate didn't say anything about her.
她到底是谁?
Who the hell is she?
现在我说了算
That's my call.
知道了女士
Yes ma'am.
电影精选列表