Sweet dreams, duckies.
晚安
Good night.
什么事 米奇
Yes, Mickey?
卡洛琳老师 有吃的吗
Miss Caroline, is there anything to eat?
恐怕你已经把最后一袋薯片吃完了
I'm afraid you ate the last of the chips.
如果你想吃的话 我有豆腐零食 米奇
I have tofu snacks if you want them, Mickey.
真恶心
Yuck.
我们什么时候才能玩噗噗高尔夫 卡洛琳老师
When are we gonna play putt‐putt golf, Miss Caroline?
现在当然不行了 快睡吧
Certainly not now. Go to sleep.
太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
美国♥军♥队来这儿做什么
What's the US military even doing here?
不好意思
Excuse me!
我儿子在里面 为什么不让我们进去
My son is inside. Why won't you let us through?
我再给他打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna try him again.
有袋鼠 鸭嘴兽
Got kangaroo, platypus,
针鼹 袋熊 还有澳洲野狗
echidna, wombat. Dingo?
中尉 我们来这儿做什么
Lieutenant, sir. Why are we here?
-又有僵尸出现 -快的还是慢的 长官
‐ Zombies again. ‐ Well, fast ones or slow ones, sir?
慢的 我们得控制疫情
Slow. We need to contain the infection,
看见动的就开枪
so shoot anything that moves.
谢天谢地是慢的
Thank God they're slow.
你好 我是戴夫 请留言
Hey, it's Dave. Just leave a message.
戴夫 我来了 我在附近
Dave, I'm here. I'm nearby.
他们不让我到你那儿去
They won't let me past to where you are,
也不告诉我们发生了什么事
and they won't tell us anything.
如果你听到留言
If you get this message,
能告诉菲力克斯妈妈爱他吗
could you please tell Felix that Mommy loves him?
戴夫 拜托你照顾好他
Dave, please look after him.
你没事吧 伙计
You okay, mate?
我没事 但贝丝有点害怕
Yes, but Beth is a bit frightened.
平时都是妈妈哄我睡觉的
My mom puts me to bed.
我们明天就能见到你妈妈了
Well, we're gonna see your mom tomorrow.
我害怕
I'm scared.
我妈妈编了一个顺口溜来哄我睡觉
My mommy made up a special rhyme to help me go to sleep.
你想听听吗
Do you want to hear it?
天黑了 上♥床♥睡 裹紧被
"Now the day is over and I'm in bed, rugged up tight,
小怪物 别抓我 逮不住
"I hope those little monsters won't get me in the night.
念起顺口溜 它们会战斗
"If I say this little rhyme, they'll try to put up a fight,
但我跑得掉
"But they won't come get me,
再也吓不着
"No, they won't give me a fright.
小怪物 快走开 小怪物
Little monsters, you go away! Little monsters‐‐"
这一段我们可以让贝丝一起来
I think we need Beth to help with this bit, yeah?
贝丝 我指着你时 你能说"快走开"吗
Beth, when I point at you, can you say, "Go away"?
-快走开 -对 就是这样
‐ Go away? ‐ Yeah, exactly like that.
对 好 我们再来一次
Yeah. Okay, let's start again.
小怪物 别停留
"Little monsters, you can't stay!
我不看你的爪
"I don't want to see your little claws!
我不听你吼叫
"I don't want to hear your little roars!
小怪物
Little monsters‐‐"
快走开
"Go away!"
天亮了你再回
"Come back and see me in the day.
我们来开派对
"We can have a little party
吃蛋糕喝饮料
"And eat cake and tea and play.
但我们先睡觉
"But we all must get a proper sleep,
小怪物 拜托你
So, little monsters, please..."
快走开
"Go away!"
对 就是这样
That's it. That's exactly it.
你现在能睡着了吗
You reckon you can sleep now?
是吗 好
Yeah? Okay.
你怎么知道这顺口溜 大卫舅舅
How did you know the rhyme, Uncle David?
原来我睡觉前 你妈妈总是给我唱这个
Well, your mom used to sing it to me before I went to sleep.
那时我还是宝宝
Back when I was Boo‐Boo.
-宝宝 -对 宝宝
- Boo‐Boo? ‐ Boo‐Boo, yeah.
休息一会儿好吗
You want to get some rest, mate?
-晚安 大卫舅舅 -晚安 伙计
‐ Goodnight, Uncle David. ‐ 'Night, mate.
天呐
Oh, God.
抱歉我说了那么多脏话 奥德丽
Sorry I've been swearing so much, Audrey.
没关系 大卫
That's fine, David.
我他妈也吓坏了
I'm fucking terrified too.
但我必须让他们感觉
I just need them to feel
大人们胸有成竹
like the adults are in control, you know?
-你怎么做到的 -做到什么
- How do you do it? - Do what?
当个超级英雄
Be a superhero.
并没有
Not quite.
你想要孩子吗
Do you want kids?
我和我女友刚分手
My girlfriend and I just split.
我撞见了她出轨
Yeah, I caught her with someone else.
那真...糟糕
That's... awful.
那不是她的错
See, it wasn't her fault.
是我先离开的
I left first.
她想要孩子 我不想
She wanted a baby. I didn't.
为什么
How come?
我告诉她我不希望孩子影响我的乐队
I told her I didn't want it to get in the way of my band.
不是因为这个吗
Was that not the reason?
菲力克斯的妈妈认为我只是害怕成为父亲
Felix's mom reckons I might be frightened of being a father.
我像菲力克斯这么大时 我们的父亲离开了
See, our dad left when I was about Felix's age.
组建了另一个家庭 把泰丝和我留给了妈妈
Started another family, left Tess and I with mom.
妈妈崩溃了 真的精神崩溃了
Mom fell apart. Like, really fell apart.
我们假期都守在精神病院
We spent our holidays in psych wards.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
那时泰丝照顾我
Tess looked after me.
但我当时意识不到这个
I couldn't see that at the time, though.
我冲所有人发脾气
I was too angry at everyone.
我从未向她道谢
I never thanked her.
你不会像你父亲一样的 大卫
I'm sure you won't end up like your father, David.
夹在中间的人左右为难
"The man in between waits between the two,
听不到谎言也看不到真♥相♥
"Not hearing the lie, not seeing the true,
不明真♥相♥也否认表相
"Unknowing what is and denying what seems,
夹在那中间的人 会就此入睡
And there he will sleep, the man in between."
是甘地说的吗
Is that Gandhi?
60至80年代美国流行歌♥手
不是 是尼尔·戴蒙德
No. Neil Diamond.
你喜欢尼尔·戴蒙德
You like Neil Diamond?
我爱死他了
I love Neil Diamond.
你也许把我当成超级英雄 但是
You may think I'm a superhero, but...
我十八岁时也曾误入歧途
when I was 18, I was heading down a really bad path.
我追着一只乐队到处跑
I started following this band around.
用我父母存起来给我上学的钱
I used the money my parents had put away for my education,
一路追到这里
and I followed them here.
我追着他们走遍澳洲
I chased them all around Australia,
然后在珀斯闯进他们的酒店房♥间
and I break into one of their hotel rooms in Perth.
我当时决心要私下见到他们
Well, I was just so determined to meet one of them in person.
他们对我做什么都行
I would have let them do anything to me.
发生了什么
What... what happened?
泰勒走进房♥间直接叫了保安
Taylor walked into the room and called security right away.
泰勒·斯威夫特是美国流行歌♥手
等等 等等 斯威夫特
Hang on. Wait. Swift?
不是
No!
泰勒·汉森 抱歉 我以为我说了他们是谁
Taylor Hanson. Sorry. I thought I said who they were.
泰勒·汉森
Taylor Hanson?
美国流行乐队
对 泰勒·汉森 汉森乐队那个
Yeah. Taylor Hanson. From Hanson.
那个汉森乐队
Hanson the band?
对
Yes.
汉森乐队最出名的歌♥
-《刹那》 -《刹那》
- "Mmmbop"? ‐ "Mmmbop."
行
Okay.
我求他不要叫保安 但他都没有迟疑一下
I begged him not to call security, but he didn't even hesitate.
我不知道该怎么办 所以我从窗户跳下去了
I didn't know what to do, so I jumped out the window.
见鬼
Shit.
但谢天谢地 一个遮阳篷挡了我一下
But thank God, an awning broke my fall
我只摔断了我的锁骨
and all I broke was my collarbone.
结果我当时就是