Hold hands and don't let go until I get back. Okay?
呼吸 你会没事的
Breathe. You'll be all right.
让他们停止游戏 卡洛琳老师
Get them to stop the game, Miss Caroline!
别担心 我这就上去告诉他们
Don't worry about it. I'll just pop right up and let them know.
呼吸 没事的
Breathe. You're all right.
你会没事的 就这样 呼吸
You'll be all right. There we go. Breathing.
危险
禁止入内
试着呼吸 小家伙 保持呼吸
Just try to breathe, mate, please. Keep breathing.
熬过这一遭 你可以打扮成达斯·维德
We get through this, you can dress up as Darth Vader
想怎么玩射击游戏就怎么玩
and play the shooty game as much as you want.
你妈怎么说都没有
I don't care what your mom says.
你
You!
大伙 害怕时我们该怎么做
Guys, what do we do when we're scared?
我们可以唱什么歌♥ 他最喜欢哪首歌♥
What's a song we can sing? What's his favorite song?
-《通通甩开》 -《通通甩开》
- "Shake It Off." - "Shake It Off"?
怎么起头 贝丝 你能为他起头吗
How does it start? Beth, can you sing it for him?
? 昨天熬夜太晚 ?
? I stay up too late ?
? 脑袋一片空白 ?
? Got nothing in my... ?
果然如此
Typical!
? 浪子依旧浪 浪 浪 ?
? 'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play ?
? 宝贝 我只要甩 甩 甩 ?
? Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake... ?
? 宝贝 我只要甩 甩 甩 ?
? I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake ?
? 通通甩开 通通甩开 ?
? Shake it off, shake it off... ?
太好了 快 就是这个吗
Oh, yes! Quick! Is that it?
来了 伙计
Here we go, mate.
-来了 来了 -好了 别动
- Here we go. Here we go. ‐ Okay. Hold still.
好了
Yes.
起效了吗
Did it work?
怎么样
Well?
天啊
Oh, God!
谢谢你 卡洛琳老师
Thank you, Miss Caroline.
这是我该做的
It's my job.
你还是叫我奥德丽吧
And you've got to call me Audrey.
好
Yeah.
我...
I...
遇到了一场果酱大战
g‐got caught in the middle of a jam fight!
我全身都是草莓酱
I am covered in strawberry jam!
别吃 好吗
Don't taste it, okay?
-什么果酱 -菲力克斯没事了
- What jam? ‐ Felix will be fine.
别大喊大叫了
Stop screaming, please!
快闭嘴
Just shut up!
那是什么声音
What is that noise?
是直升机 他们来救我了
It's a helicopter! They've come to get me!
给我让开
Get out of my way!
搞什么
What the...?!
我来了 他们找到我了
I'm coming! They found me!
是我 我是名人
It's me! I'm a celebr‐‐
操
Fuck!
操
Fuck!
开门 能把门打开吗
Open up! Hey! Can you open the door?
之前的事很抱歉 但你...
I'm sorry about what happened before, but you‐‐
快他妈过来
Get the fuck over here!
求你了
Please?!
我很害怕 开开门
I'm just scared. Open the door.
你这个坏老师 你妈♥逼♥的教学方式
You're being a bad teacher! Fuck your teaching method!
你在给他们树立一个坏榜样
This is a terrible example you're setting!
泰迪
Teddy!
上来
Get up!
快点 把手给我
Come on! Give me your hand!
都怪我
This is all my fault.
-上帝在惩罚我 -等下 你在说什么
- God is punishing me. ‐ Wait, what do you mean?
我是个坏人 一直都很坏
I've been bad, man. I've been really fucking bad.
我们都做过让自己后悔的事
I'm sure we've all done things we regret.
我上了一堆妈妈
I fucked a shit‐ton of moms.
我是说几千个 几千个
We're talking thousands. Thousands.
我第一次公开露面时
I was doing my first public appearance,
有个很可爱的单身妈妈
and this sweet little single mom
在签名会结束后来找我
came up to me after the autograph signing.
她实在太漂亮了
And she was so fucking beautiful.
我在南海岸购物中心的残疾人厕所
And I went down on her pussy
舔了她的小妹妹
in a South Coast Plaza disabled toilet.
后来就一发不可收拾
And then it was on.
我就来者不拒了
I just... I took whoever I could get.
单身妈妈 已婚妈妈 孕妇妈妈
Single moms, married moms, pregnant moms,
白人妈妈 黑人妈妈 女同妈妈 犹太妈妈
white moms, black moms, dyke moms, Jews.
我外甥差点死了 我...
My nephew almost died. I'm‐‐
我的本事都是在演员工坊学到的
I studied at the Actors Studio.
我从帕西诺那儿学的麦纳技巧
I learnt Meisner from Pacino.
美国著名演员
阿尔·帕西诺
Al.
你觉得我想一辈子
You think I wanted to be in a polka dot suit
都穿圆点西服吗
for the rest of my life?
我恨透那些小不点了
I fucking hate those little kiddlywinks.
把他们的妈妈操得死去活来
Fucking the shit out of their moms
是唯一能让我好受点的事
was the only thing that made it better.
后来也没用了
Until it didn't.
当你发现你这么做仅仅是因为...
You realize that you're only doing it‐‐
看着我
Look at me.
当你发现你这么做仅仅是因为你内心已死
You realize that you're only doing it because you're dead inside.
这是唯一一件能阻止你自杀的事
And it's the only thing that's keeping you from killing yourself.
我叫戴夫
I'm Dave.
泰迪·麦笑笑都不是我的真名
Teddy McGiggle isn't even my real name.
我叫内森
It's Nathan.
内森·麦笑笑
Nathan McGiggle.
内森·施耐德
Nathan Schneider.
这是什么臭味
What is that awful smell?
是我 我撒谎了
It's me, man. I was lying.
我本来想怪在你身上的 但我做不到
I was gonna blame you, but I can't.
我拉裤子了
I shit my pants.
天啊
Ohh, God!
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
不
No!
欢乐谷农场
长官 这个可能有用
Sir? This could be helpful.
空中侦察确认了
Aerial reconnaissance confirms
所有感染者都聚集在这
all of the infected are congregated here.
依我之见 我们应该把炸♥弹♥投在
I would advise we drop the bomb on the...
欢乐谷纪念品商店
Pleasant Valley souvenir store.
欢乐谷纪念品商店
I Don't Want to Live on the Moon - Ernie
? 我想去月球看看 ?
? Well, I'd like to visit the moon ?
? 乘着火箭飞船升入高空 ?
? On a rocket ship high in the air ?
? 是的 我想去月球看看 ?
? Yes, I'd like to visit the moon ?
? 但我应该不想住在那里 ?
? But I don't think I'd like to live there ?
? 尽管我想从天上 ?
? Though I'd like to look down ?
? 俯瞰地球 ?
? At the earth from above ?
? 我会想念那些我所爱的 ?
? I would miss all the places ?
? 地方和人儿 ?
? And people I love ?
? 尽管我会喜欢 ?
? So although I may like it ?
? 在那儿待上一个下午 ?
? For one afternoon ?
? 我仍不想住在月球之上 ?
? I don't want to live on the moon ?
? 尽管我想从天上 ?
? Though I'd like to look down ?
? 俯瞰地球 ?
? At the earth from above ?
? 我会想念那些我所爱的 ?
? I would miss all the places ?
? 地方和人儿 ?
? And people I love ?
? 尽管我会去 ?
? So although I may go ?
? 也会很快回来 ?
? I'll be coming home soon ?
? 因为我不想住在 ?
? 'Cause I don't want to live ?
? 月球之上 ?
? On the moon ?
? 对 我不想 ?
? No, I don't ?
? 住在 ?
? Want to live ?
? 月球之上 ?
? On the moon ?
做个好梦 宝贝们