不许接近那扇门 小婊砸
Get away from that door, boy titties!
该死
Shit.
我的脸
My face!
不
No.
大卫舅舅
Hi, Uncle David.
全体都有 全体都有
Attention, all units. Attention, all units.
增援已抵达 建立防线
Reinforcements have arrived. Set up a perimeter.
门堵好了
Door's secure.
但还是没有信♥号♥♥
Still no signal, though.
卡洛琳老师 卡洛琳老师
Miss Caroline! Miss Caroline!
麦克斯 这不安全
Max, that's not safe!
放回原处去
Put it back where you found it.
这里也没有座机
There's no landline either.
-真好玩 -有点可怕
- This is fun. - It is a bit scary.
可怕就对了 这是游戏的一部分
It's meant to be scary. It's part of the game.
告诉你们 我们刚刚过了第一关
And you know what? We all just won first level.
-说吧 -还有多少关啊
- Yes? - How many more levels will there be?
麦克斯
Max?
我们什么时候玩噗噗高尔夫
When will we play putt‐putt golf?
一会儿
Later.
金
Kim?
泰迪·麦笑笑怎么了
What's wrong with Teddy McGiggle?
泰迪·麦笑笑...因为我们领先不高兴了
Teddy McGiggle is just... not happy because we're winning.
没人会来救我们 我们都会死
Nobody's coming for us. We're all gonna die.
我们会死吗 卡洛琳老师
Are we gonna die, Miss Caroline?
不会 当然不会
No! Of course not.
我的工作就是保护你们 我会做到的
My job is to keep you safe. That's what I'll do.
蛙蛙去哪了
Where's Frogsie?
蛙蛙死了
Frogsie didn't make it.
泰迪·麦笑笑 我需要你镇定
I need you to calm down, Teddy McGiggle.
不许你命令我
Don't you dare tell me what to do.
外面那些东西吃了我的摄影师
Those things out there ate my cameraman.
吃了他
They ate him!
而且不光是他们 还有死鱼眼的孩子
And not just them. Little dead‐eyed kids.
1984年恐怖电影
和《玉米田的小孩》一样
Like Children Of The Corn.
要是他们不吃光你
And if they don't eat you,
你被咬后就会变成他们的一员
you get bit and then you become one of them.
他们...他们是僵尸
They're... They're zombies.
射击游戏里的那种吗
Like in the shooty game?
就是射击游戏里的那种
Like in the shooty game!
你能告诉我们射击游戏里的
Can you tell us what the zombies do
僵尸是什么样吗 菲力克斯
in the... shooty game, please, Felix?
你一出声他们就能听到
Well, if you make noise, they hear you.
他们走来走去要咬你
They walk around and try to bite you.
阻止他们的唯一方法
And the only way you can stop them
就是用你的枪打爆他们的头
is by shooting them in the face with your shooty gun
或者砍掉他们的脑袋
or chopping their heads off.
好的 但那些僵尸真的存在吗
Okay. But are the zombies real?
不 只是个游戏
No. It's just a game,
但大卫舅舅允许我在妈妈睡觉时玩
but Uncle David lets me play it when my mom's asleep.
这就对了 僵尸不是真的
Well, there you go. The zombies are not real.
不是真的才见鬼了
Like fuck they're not!
复活节兔子才不是真的
The Easter Bunny isn't fucking real!
该死的圣诞老人才不是真的
Father fucking Christmas isn't real!
这些探头探脑的死鱼眼操蛋僵尸一点都不假
These inquisitive dead‐eyed fucking faces are real!
? 脏话 脏话 ?
? Bad word! Bad word! ?
? 因为你说了脏话 现在我们... ?
? 'Cause you said a bad thing, now we‐- ?
都他妈闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
泰迪·麦笑笑要告诉你们一个坏消息
Teddy McGiggle's gonna fill you guys in on some fast‐breaking news.
脏话之歌♥
Bad word song?
那是以前
That existed at a time
人们不会被僵尸
when people weren't having their faces ripped off
撕掉脸皮的时代的歌♥
by motherfucking zombies.
操♥他♥妈♥的傻♥逼♥
Fuckity fuck‐fuck fuck!
你们这群该死的蠢货
You fucking little duckies!
泰迪·麦笑笑只是需要一个抱抱
Teddy McGiggle just needs a cuddle.
过来 我们谈谈
Come here. Let's have a word.
-我不想要抱抱 -你听好了
- I don't want a cuddle. - Listen, Okay?
你必须马上改变你的态度
You're going to change that attitude right now.
该死的僵尸
Fucking zombies.
这不是跟你商量
This is not a negotiation.
伙计们 饿了吗
Guys, who's hungry?
饿了 好 来拿吃的
Yeah? Okay. Well, come get some.
给你 伙计
Here you go, mate.
-这个能吃吗 大卫舅舅 -能
- Are these okay, Uncle David? - Yeah.
为什么泰迪·麦笑笑在哭
Why is Teddy McGiggle crying?
我是名人
I'm a celebrity.
不 你就是个负担
No. You're a liability.
我不知道这里什么情况
I have no idea what we're all dealing with here,
但我唯一的职责就是保证这些孩子们的安全
but my only responsibility is for these children's safety.
如果他们的安全受到了
If they are put in danger
这个纪念品亭里面或外面的人的威胁
by anyone outside or inside the souvenir kiosk,
我的职责就是除掉危险
my job is to remove that danger.
我不会让孩子们觉得僵尸会把他们生吞活剥
I'm not going to let these children be traumatized
而受到心理创伤
by having them think a zombie is going to eat them alive.
所以 此时此刻
So, right at this very moment,
这些孩子们相信他们在玩游戏
these children believe they are in the middle of a game.
一个有趣 无害的游戏
A fun, harmless game.
如果你不松开你紧缩的眉头 愿上帝保佑我
So if you don't turn that frown upside down, then, so help me God,
我就会拽着你那白♥痴♥领结把你拖到外面去
I am going to drag you out by that stupid bow tie
看着他们把你撕成碎片
and watch them rip you apart!
听明白了吗
Do I make myself clear?
说"这是个游戏" 大声点 让他们能听见
Let me hear you say, "It's a game," so loud, they can hear.
这是个游戏
It's a game.
用麦笑笑声音 白♥痴♥
In the voice, you moron.
是游戏
It's a game!
这是个游戏
This is a game!
还有笑声
Do the laugh.
-我不想 -笑声
- I don't want to. - Do the laugh.
还有不要再说脏话了
And stop fucking swearing.
把这当成罚站墙角好了
You can consider this the naughty corner.
你没事吧
You okay?
咳出来 伙计
Cough it up, mate.
咳出来
Cough it up.
你吃了什么 菲力克斯 是过敏
What did you eat, Felix? It's anaphylaxis.
不 不 他只吃了薯片
No. No, they're just chips.
薯片里有奶制品
They'd have dairy in them.
谁他妈会在薯片里加牛奶
Who the fuck puts milk in chips?
呼吸 好吗
Just breathe, okay?
-现在怎么办 -我的腰包
- What do we do? - My bum bag.
肾上腺素笔在我的腰包里
The DreniPenny was in my bum bag.
我有一支 我有一支
I've got one. I've got one.
-给我... -我会 我会
- Give it... - I can do it. I can do it.
好了 好了 孩子们
Okay. Okay, kids.
别担心 菲力克斯只是需要一点空间 好吗
Don't worry. Felix just needs some room, okay?
来了
Here we go.
"橙色朝天 蓝色朝腿"
"Orange in the sky, blue in the... thigh."
天啊
Oh, dear.
-什么 -不 没事 来
- What?! - No, no. It's fine. Here.
-这个不能重复注射 -不
- No, you can't reinsert it! - No.
不
No!
有个备用的 泰丝装了一个备用的
There's a spare! Tess packed a spare!
-在哪 -在他的背包里
- Where is it? - It's, it's‐in his backpack!
我去拿 我去拿
I'll go get it. I'll go get it.
别走
Don't leave.
我在
I'm here.
好吧 孩子们
Okay, kids.
不 不 我在呢 伙计 我在
No, no. I'm right here, bud. I'm right here.
听仔细了 你们要和大卫待在一起
Listen very carefully. I need you to stay here with David.
手牵手 我没回来前不准松手 好吗