Yeah, of course it is. Miss Caroline's gonna keep you safe.
你要听她的话 好吗
You do whatever she tells you to, okay?
她是我的老师 我必须听她的话
She's my teacher. I have to do that.
你是个了不起的孩子
You're an amazing boy.
不要让任何人跟你说你不坚强
Don't let anyone ever tell you you're not strong.
你是我见过的最坚强 最勇敢的人
You're the strongest, bravest person I've ever met.
你为什么跟我说这些
Why are you telling me this?
因为你太棒了
'Cause you're awesome.
让我抱一抱
Give me a cuddle.
好了
Okay.
孩子们 你们想不想坐麦笑笑车
Hey, kids, who wants a ride in the McGigglemobile?
-想 -好
- Yeah! ‐ Yeah!
回头见 小不点
See you soon, kiddlywinks!
我看到麦笑笑车了
I see the McGigglemobile.
我做不到 我是个名人
I can't do this. I'm a celebrity.
想要弥补你做过的那些坏事吗
Want to make up for all the bad things you've done?
你上过的那些妈妈
All those mums you fucked?
如果帕西诺在这里 他会怎么说
If Pacino were here, what would he say?
他会鼓励我通过理解
He'd encourage me to magnify
我的角色的情感体验
and intensify my connection to the material
来放大和强化我与表演的联♥系♥
by understanding my character's emotional experience.
好吧 就这么做
Well... do that.
为了帕西诺 我去引开他们
Do it for Pacino. I'll distract them.
我们在麦笑笑车上汇合
I'll see you at the McGigglemobile.
对 过来
Yes! Yes!
操
Fuck!
就这样
Yes!
来这边
Over here!
为了帕西诺
For Pacino.
就这样
Yes!
你们好啊 小不点
Well, hi‐ho, kiddlywinks.
我上过你妈
I fucked your mom!
我上过你妈
I fucked your mom!
没错 你妈我也上过
You. Oh, I fucked your mom.
我的屁♥股♥
My ass!
被咬的感觉怎么样
How do YOU like it, huh?!
天啊 我♥干♥了什么
Oh, God! What have I done?
见鬼
Oh, shit!
太好了
Yes!
太好了
Yes!
操 操
Fuck. Fuck.
锁上了
It's locked.
快开门
Open the door!
快他妈开门
Open the fucking door.
快他妈开门
Open the fucking door!
妈的
Fuck.
快他妈开门 内森
Open the fucking door, Nathan!
操
Fuck.
救救我
Help me!
我咒你死
I hope you die!
发生什么了 卡洛琳老师
What's happening, Miss Caroline?
你的大卫舅舅
Your Uncle David...
在麦笑笑车那儿
is at the McGigglemobile!
泰丝
Tess!
戴夫 天啊 你在哪儿
Dave! Oh, God. Where are you?
我在农场 卡洛琳老师和孩子们都在
I'm at the farm. Miss Caroline and the kids are here.
-菲力克斯呢 -他和老师在一起
‐ Felix? ‐ Yeah, he's with her.
听着 你得找人来救我们
Listen, you need to send someone in to get us.
好 军队封锁了道路
Okay. Uh, the military have blocked off the road,
但他们不让我们过去 我们离你不远
but they won't let us through. We're not far from you.
你怎么没和菲力克斯在一起 你没事吧
Why aren't you with Felix? Are you okay?
泰丝 我有话要跟你说
Look, Tess, I need to tell you something.
这非常重要
It's really important,
而且我很久以前就该跟你说了
and I should have done it a long time ago.
谢谢你
But thank you.
-什么 -你挺身而出了
‐ What? ‐ You stepped up.
妈妈精神崩溃的时候你总是照顾我
You always took care of me when things went to shit with mom.
如果没有你 不知我会成什么样
I don't know what I would have done without you.
谢谢你 姐姐 我试着报答你 但是
Thank you, sis. I tried to repay you, but...
我觉得我已经搞砸了
I'm pretty sure I've just fucked it.
不 操
No! Fuck!
该死的蛙蛙
Stupid fucking frog!
宝宝
Boo‐Boo?
卡洛琳老师 我们什么时候才能玩噗噗高尔夫
Miss Caroline, when will we play putt‐putt golf?!
现在不行 麦克斯
Not now, Max.
不 我现在就要玩噗噗高尔夫
No! I want to play putt‐putt golf now!
麦克斯
Max.
麦克斯
Max!
你这个样子我不会理你的
I'm not‐‐ I'm not gonna talk to you on that level.
别闹了
Stop it.
麦克斯 听我说
Max, listen to me.
-卡洛琳老师 -贝丝 我正在说话
‐ Miss Caroline! ‐ Beth, I'm speaking.
-卡洛琳老师 -什么事 贝丝
‐ Miss Caroline! ‐ What is it, Beth?!
菲力克斯出去了
Felix is gone!
-大卫舅舅 -菲力克斯
- Hi, Uncle David! - Felix!
我在开拖拉机
I'm on the tractor!
哎呀
Oopsy!
菲力克斯 菲力克斯
Felix! Felix!
这边 大卫舅舅
Here, Uncle David!
大卫舅舅 这边
Uncle David! Over here!
我就说你是我见过的最勇敢的人
I told you you were the bravest person I'd ever met.
-对吧 -离合器在左边
- Yeah? - The clutch is on the left.
离合器在左边 别脱离角色
The clutch is on the left. Stay in character.
离合器在左边
The clutch is on the left.
卡洛琳老师 我们赢不赢并不重要
It doesn't matter if we don't win the game, Miss Caroline.
菲力克斯做到了
Felix did it!
我用我的推杆当枪
I used my putter as a shooty gun.
不过外面还有一大群 我们该走了
There's heaps of them out there, though. We've got to go!
一二三 看着我
One, two, three! Eyes on me!
一二 看着你
One, two! Eyes on you!
谁想玩噗噗高尔夫
Who wants to play putt‐putt golf?!
小心 孩子们 当心
Careful, duckies! Watch out!
加油 麦克斯 加油 麦克斯
Go, Max! Go, Max! Go, Max!
加油 麦克斯 加油 麦克斯
Go, Max! Go, Max! Go, Max!
加油 麦克斯 加油 麦克斯
Go, Max! Go, Max! Go, Max!
你们真菜
You suck, you guys!
好了 去坐下
Okay. Sit down, now.
好孩子
Good boy.
我跟泰丝通话了
I spoke to Tess!
她说军队在路上
She said the military is on the road!
-我们只要赶过去就行 -谢谢
- We just have to make it there! ‐ Thank you.
记得这首歌♥吗 跟我一起唱
Okay. Remember this one? Sing with me, now.
? 公交车轮转啊转 ?
? The wheels on the bus go round and round ?
? 转啊转 转啊转 ?
? Round and round, round and round ?
? 公交车轮转啊转 ?
? The wheels on the bus go round and round ?
? 穿过城镇 ?
? All through the town ?
? 唐老伯有个农场 ?
? Old Macdonald had a farm ?
? 咿呀咿呀呦 ?
? E‐I‐E‐I‐O ?
卡洛琳老师
Miss Caroline!
? 如果感到幸福 你就拍拍手 ?
? If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands ?
? 如果感到幸福 你就拍拍手 ?
? If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands ?
? 如果感到幸福 你就喊哦耶 ?
? If you're happy and you know it, say hooray ?
哦耶
Hooray!
? 如果感到幸福 你就喊哦耶 ?
? If you're happy and you know it, say hooray ?
哦耶
Hooray!
? 如果感到幸福 ?
? If you're happy and you know it ?
? 你要展示出来 ?
? And you really want to show it ?
? 如果感到幸福 你就喊哦耶 ?
? If you're happy and you know it, say hooray ?
哦耶
Hooray!
上啊
Let's go!
快 快 快 快 快