25区发生大规模试验对象逃离
We have a large‐scale breach at section 25!
在这里等着 我去把门锁上
Wait here. I'll secure the door.
封锁
In lockdown.
封锁
In lockdown.
等等 要我呼叫支援吗
Wait, should I call for backup?
什么情况 什么情况
What the fuck?! What the fuck?!
滚开 滚开
Get off! Get off!
我的耳朵
My ear!
回到主路上再往前开180米 没错
So, it's 600 feet back down the road. Yeah.
欢乐谷
迷你高尔夫 迷你高尔夫
Minigolf. Minigolf.
这里可不是爱畜动物园
This is not the petting zoo.
这里是美军机构 明白吗
This is a US military facility. Do you understand me?
红色警戒
Full code red.
我重复 这是红色警戒
I repeat, this is a full code red alert.
该死
Shit!
杰瑞 开门 开门
Jerry! Open the gate! Open the gate!
快他妈开门
Open the goddamn gate!
关门 关门
Close the gate! Close the gate!
我们的第一准则是注意安全
And our first rule is be safe.
也就是说一定要记得 触摸或品尝
Which means remember the dangers
我们不认识的东西 是非常危险的
of touching and tasting things we don't recognize.
我们的顺口溜
Our rhyme...
我们能看到 闻到 听到
We can see, we can smell, we can hear...
天呐 戴夫舅舅
Oh, my gosh! Uncle Dave!
是泰迪·麦笑笑 是泰迪·麦笑笑
It's Teddy McGiggle! It's Teddy McGiggle!
什么 天呐
What? Oh, my God!
你们好 小不点
Hi‐ho, kiddlywinks!
你好 泰迪
Hi‐ho, Teddy!
你好 泰迪
Hi‐ho, Teddy!
你好 蛙蛙
Hi‐ho, Frogsie!
在南半球的旅行是不是超级快乐
Well, aren't we having a super fun time on our trip down under?!
我们在大堡礁与鱼群畅游
We swam with the fish in the Great Barrier Reef!
我们爬到了海港大桥的最高点
We've climbed to the top of the Harbour Bridge!
今天
And today‐‐
今天 我们要去拜访欢乐谷农场
today, we are visiting the Pleasant Valley Farm
认识和了解可爱的澳大利亚动物们
to meet and learn about all the cute Australian animals!
我想跟考拉来个抱抱
I want a cuddle from a koala!
当然了 蛙蛙
I bet you do, Frogsie!
棒耶
Wow‐ee!
看看这一大群来跟我们打招呼的人
Look at the big crowd that's come out here to say hello to us.
后面的各位你们好
And hello to you!
你叫什么名字 你这个阳光宝贝
What's your name, you big bundle of sunshine?
过来这里
Come on over here.
让穿黄色衣服的漂亮女士过来
Why don't you guys let the beautiful yellow lady come on through?
你叫什么 女士
What's your name, little lady?
卡洛琳老师 但我的朋友们都叫我奥德丽
Miss Caroline. Oh, but my friends call me Audrey.
我的孩子们叫我卡洛琳老师
My kids call Miss Caroline.
不是我的孩子 我的学生
Not my kids kids, my students.
他们叫我卡洛琳老师
They call me Miss Caroline.
这真是我从没听过的美丽原创故事
Well, that is a beautiful origin story if I've ever heard one.
我只知道你的小不点一定非常幸运
All I know is, your kiddlywinks sure are lucky
有个像你这样美丽的老师 卡洛琳老师
to have a teacher as pretty as you, Miss Caroline!
我想抱抱卡洛琳老师
I want to give Miss Caroline a cuddle!
当然了 蛙蛙
I bet you do, Frogsie!
你们说我们跳麦笑笑舞好吗
What do you guys say we do the McGiggle dance?
好
Yeah!
你们说我们跳麦笑笑舞
What do you say we do the McGiggle dance
为派对热场好吗
to get this party started?!
跳得真棒 各位
Excellent job, everybody.
安分点 小不点
Settle down there, kiddlywinks!
每个人都有机会跟泰迪一起玩
There's more than enough Teddy to go around!
记得要友好温柔
Remember to be nice and gentle.
? 来跟我们一起笑哈哈 ?
? Come with us as we giggle around ?
? 在麦笑笑车里 ?
? In the McGigglemobile ?
嘟嘟 泰迪
Toot‐toot, Teddy!
? 游览全世界 ?
? Traveling the whole world ?
? 跟小不点分享特别的记忆 ?
? And sharing special memories with the kiddlywinks ?
? 我们都爱小不点 ?
? We love the kiddlywinks! ?
? 忽略不了 ?
? There's no use ignoring ?
? 那些嘻嘻哈哈和放声大笑 ?
? All the giggling and guffawing ?
? 我们用欢笑灌溉整个世界 ?
? As we shower the whole world with fun ?
? 一次次 跟新朋友一道麦笑笑 ?
? And time and time again, we will McGiggle with new friends ?
? 因为我们的笑适合于所有人 ?
? Because our giggles are for everyone ?
? 我们能跳麦笑笑舞吗 ?
? Can we do the McGiggle dance? ?
? 当然了 蛙蛙 ?
? You bet we can, Frogsie! ?
? 笑吧 同你一起哈哈笑 ?
? So, giggle, I'll giggle with you ?
? 笑吧 我们一起欢笑 ?
? Let's giggle, we'll giggle all together ?
? 一起唱这首歌♥我觉得很开怀 ?
? I feel giggly when we all play this song ?
摇滚起来 伙计
Rock on, man!
? 一起欢笑 生活乐无边 ?
? Life's so fun when you giggle along ?
是吗 你想上来吗
Yeah? Do you want to come up?
用力挥起来
All the way out to here.
大家都在看 别有压力
Everyone's watching. No pressure.
是啊 摇滚起来 蠢货
Yeah. Rock on, idiot.
我们学到了什么 你来说 菲力克斯
What did we learn? Yes, Felix?
全部试验对象逃离 全部逃离
We got a full breach here! A full breach!
谁上来帮帮我
Somebody get up here and help me!
他们从前门逃走了
They're escaping from the front!
立刻上来 快 快
Get up here now! Now! Now!
前方500米
欢乐谷农场
来玩迷你高尔夫吧
一二三 看着我
One, two, three, eyes on me!
一二 看着你
One, two, eyes on you!
然后我们又能见到金比
And then we get to meet Kimby again.
她要带我们来一趟特别的旅程
She's going to take us on a special ride.
然后等我们回到农场
And then when we get back to the farm,
就会收到一个惊喜
there'll be a surprise waiting for us!
是噗噗高尔夫吗 我们要玩噗噗高尔夫吗
Is it putt‐putt golf! Are we gonna play putt‐putt golf?!
我说了是惊喜
I said it was a surprise.
现在我要倒数十下
I'm going to count backwards from 10.
等我数到一 我希望大家在我面前排成一列
By the time I get to one, I want you all in a line in front of me.
开始了 十 九
And away we go! Ten! Nine!
卡洛琳老师 我们能不能
Miss Caroline, can we...
大卫 叫我奥德丽 八
David, just call me Audrey, eight!
我感觉自己没帮上什么忙
Yeah, I feel like I haven't been helping enough.
-七 -能让我多做些事吗
- Seven! - Can I get more involved?
六 可以 你可以帮金收拾垃圾
Six! Yeah, you can help Kim with the rubbish.
-五 -垃圾
- Five! - The rubbish?
等等 你结婚了吗
Wait, are you married?
-没有 -四
- No. - Four!
还没有 那是我的订婚戒指
Not yet. That's my engagement ring.
-三 -你有男人
- Three! - You're with a guy?
我的未婚夫 伊恩 没错
My fiancé, Ian, yes.
二
Two!
一
And one!
很好 好了 走吧
Very good. Okay, let's go.
好了 谁对这个惊喜感到兴奋
Okay, who's excited about the surprise?
再见 垃圾
Bye‐bye, rubbish!
欢迎大家
Welcome, everyone,
参加欢乐谷农场体验
to the Pleasant Valley Farm experience.
谁想看绵羊
Who wants to see some sheep?
真走运 因为你们马上就要
That's lucky, because you're about to meet
看到欢乐谷成群的哺乳动物了
Pleasant Valley's flock of resident mammals.
拖拉机很棒对吧 大卫舅舅
Isn't the tractor amazing, Uncle David?
虽然绵羊不是澳大利亚的本地物种
Even though sheep aren't native to Australia,
-但我们有... -卡洛琳老师 绵羊在哪里
- we certainly do have... - Miss Caroline, where are the sheep?
它们一般就在附近
They're usually around here.
肯定是藏起来了
They must be hiding.
我得去前面检查一下
I've just gotta check on something ahead.
抱歉我们还没看到绵羊 孩子们
Sorry we haven't seen any sheep yet, kiddies.