怎么了 卡洛琳老师
What is it, Miss Caroline?
不知道 金 肯定有什么东西挡路了
I don't know, Kim. There must be something in the way.
也许是你♥爸♥爸 菲力克斯
Maybe it's your dad, Felix!
-不 才不是 -就是 麦克斯
- No, it isn't. - Yeah, Max!
谁知道 说不定你也没有爸爸
For all we know, you don't have a dad either.
毕竟我去看望你妈妈的时候没看到他
Never seen any evidence of him when I'm visiting your mom.
你认识我妈妈
Do you know my mom?
好了 大卫 我能跟你单独谈谈吗
Okay. David? May I have a word with you, please?
大卫有麻烦了
David's in trouble!
你把我们的绵羊怎么了 伙计
What are you doing to our sheep, mate?
我不知道你现在是怎么了
Look, I don't know what's going on with you right now,
但是你这种行为不可接受
but that kind of behavior is unacceptable.
-是麦克斯起得头 -麦克斯才五岁
- Max started it! - Max is five years old!
要是你不能跟五岁的孩子好好说话
And if you can't use appropriate language with a five‐year‐old,
我只好要求你离开拖拉机
I'm going to have to ask you to disembark the tractor train
回校车上等我们了
and wait for us back at the bus.
该死的 该死
Fucking hell! Fuck!
? 脏话 脏话 ?
? Bad word! Bad word! ?
金比
Kimby!
? 你说了脏话 ?
? You said a bad thing! ?
金比 你这种行为...
Kimby, this kind of behavior is just‐‐
天啊
Oh, God!
大卫 去开拖拉机
David! Start the tractor!
大卫舅舅 你要把拖拉机开去哪里
Where are you going to drive the tractor, Uncle David?
卡洛琳老师 我来了
Miss Caroline! I'm coming!
-踩离合器踏板 -在哪
- Push the clutch pedal down. - Where?
离合器踏板在左边 刹车在另一边
The clutch pedal is on the left, the brake is on the other side.
这样吗
Like this?
大卫舅舅 你放开手刹了吗
Have you got the parking brake off, Uncle David?
我不知道
I don't know!
手刹也在同一边
The parking brake is that side too.
你怎么对拖拉机这么了解
Why do you know so much about tractors?
我喜欢拖拉机
I love tractors.
老天
Oh, Jesus!
你没事吧 卡洛琳老师
Are you okay, Miss Caroline?!
只是 和金比聊聊天
Just, uh, having a chat with Kimby.
该死
Shit!
-我该怎么办 -继续开
- What do I do?! - Just keep driving!
好了
Yes!
好了
Rightio.
你们还记得这首歌♥吧
You remember this one. Right?
绵羊戏水小溪
? 牧羊女弄丢了小羊 ?
? Little Bo Peep has lost her sheep ?
? 不知道该去哪找 ?
? And doesn't know where to find them ?
? 不用操心 它们会自己回家 ?
? Leave them alone and they'll come home ?
那是什么
What is that?
? 小尾巴摇啊摇 ?
? Wagging their tails behind them ?
谁知道"出乎意料"是什么意思
Who knows what "unpredictable" means?
别怕 别怕
Don't be scared. Don't be scared.
这就是我跟大家说的惊喜了
This is the surprise I was talking about.
大卫 你怎么停了
David? Why are you stopping?
因为路被堵住了
'C‐cause the road is blocked in.
我不知道该怎么解释我面前的情况
I don't know how to explain what I'm seeing.
好了 一二三 看着我
Okay! One, two, three, eyes on me!
-一二 看着你 -好的
- One, two, eyes on you! - Right.
谁还记得怎么玩老鹰捉小鸡
Who remembers how to play tag?
好的 很好
Good. Right.
这些怪怪的人就是老鹰
Those funny‐looking people out there are it.
怎么倒车
How do I go backwards?
我们不能被他们抓到
And we don't want to let the funny people touch us.
看 她玩得多好
Look! Isn't she good at it?
-是的 -我需要大家站成一列
- Yeah! - I need you to stick together in a line.
站成一列 准备好
So, quick‐sticks! Ready... steady...
跳康茄
conga!
康茄舞
Conga?!
? 康茄 康茄 康茄 ?
? Conga, conga, conga! ?
? 康茄 康茄 康茄 ?
? Conga, conga, conga! ?
? 康茄 康茄 康茄 ?
? Conga, conga, conga! ?
? 康茄 康茄 康茄 ?
? Conga, conga, conga! ?
这边 孩子们
This way, kiddies!
? 唐老伯有个农场 ?
? Old Macdonald had a farm ?
? 咿呀咿呀呦 ?
? E‐i‐e‐i‐o... ?
? 这里咩咩那里咩咩 ?
? Baa‐baa here and a baaaaa... ?
? 这里咩咩那里咩咩 到处咩咩 ?
? Here a baa, there a baa. Everywhere a baa‐baa! ?
-他差点抓到你 -是啊 但是没抓到
- He almost tagged you! - Yeah. Didn't get me, though.
校车在这边 孩子们
This way to the bus, kids.
我想离开这里
I don't want to be here!
? 唐老伯有个农场 ?
? Old Macdonald had a farm ?
? 咿呀咿 ?
? E‐i‐e... ?
小心 戴夫
Watch out, Dave!
校车在那边
There's the bus!
欢乐谷农场
就快到了
We're almost there.
天啊
Oh, God!
不 他们在车里
No! They're in the bus!
别走那边
Don't come this way!
好的 计划变更
Okay. Change of plan.
-锁上了 -走开
- Locked! - Go away!
开门 泰迪·麦笑笑 是我
Open the door. Teddy McGiggle, it's me!
真抱歉 我没看到你
I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there.
但问题是 这里是我先来的
But see, the problem is I was here first,
所以你只能去死了
so you've got to go fuck yourself.
? 脏话 脏话 ?
? Bad word! Bad word! ?
外面有孩子
We have kids out here!
天啊 我他妈才不在乎
Oh, my God! I don't give a shit.
你不能把孩子扔在外面
You can't leave the kids out here!
快开门
Unlock the door!
开个鬼
Unlock my dick!
这边 快看
This way. Oh, look.
好了 谁想变成小虫子
Okay. Who wants to be a wiggle worm?!
你干什么 让他们滚开
The fuck are you doing?! Get them away from here!
进去 小心点 小心点
In you go. Nice and safe. Nice and safe.
他是个累赘 别管他了
He's meals on wheels! Leave him!
下来 然后进去
Up! And through there!
快让她停下
Get her to stop doing that!
-开门 -别管他们了
- Open the door! - Leave them alone out there!
开什么玩笑
Are you serious?!
把小鬼喂给他们
Leave those little fuckers to those guys!
你这人什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
你们两个太混♥蛋♥了
You're both being real cocks right now!
卡洛琳老师 救命
Miss Caroline! Help!
卡洛琳老师
Miss Caroline!
去你的
Fuck you!
让我们进去 求你了
Let us in, please!
不 你们别想进来 滚开
No, you're not coming in! Go away!
等等 那是什么声音
Wait. No, no, what is that?
有人在房♥顶
There's somebody on the roof!
住手
Stop it!
给我滚下去
Get the fuck off of there!
你敢把那些小混♥蛋♥带进来 我就...
You bring those bastards here, I'll fucking‐‐
你干什么
What are you doing?
搞什么 天啊
What the...?! Jesus!
混♥蛋♥
You f...!
干♥死♥你♥
You eat my dick!
? 脏话 脏话 ?
? Bad word! Bad word! ?
? 因为你说了脏话 ?
? 'Cause you said a bad thing... ?
你个小贱♥人♥
You little bitch!
? 我们必须唱... ?
? We all have to sing... ?
过来 你个胖嘟嘟的小公主
Come here, you pretty little chubby princess!
我要拿它砸你的脑袋 你个小猴子
I'm gonna bash this on your head, you fat fucking monkey!
你♥他♥妈♥疯了
You're a fucking psycho!