- [Buck] So what are you saying?
-[巴克]你在说什么?
- I'm saying that this is more than some kind of electronic pay app.
-我是说,这不仅仅是一款电子支付应用程序。
- How'd you get in?
-你是怎么进入的?
- Let's just say someone on the inside thinks the world needs to see this.
-这么说吧,内部有人认为,世界需要看到这个。
And so do you.
你也会这样的。
[people applauding]
[人们的掌声]
- Well, Megan, as you can see,this place is going absolutely crazy.
-梅根,你也看到了,这地方快疯了。
As we anticipate the arrival of United Nation's peace spin on Nicolae Carpathia.
我们期待着,联♥合♥国♥关于尼古拉·卡帕西亚的和平政策“路演”的到来。
This is the kind of reception you might have expected for a movie star, but for a politician,
这可能是你对电影明星的期望,但对于政♥治♥家来说,
I haven't seen anything like this since Obama.
自奥巴马以来,我还没有见过这样的场面。
I mean, Iisten to that crowd after all the incredible work he did in Romania after the Vanishings,
我是说,听听那群人的声音,他在“消失事件”之后,在罗马尼亚做了那么多了不起的业绩,
the world is Iooking for someone they can trust to get us all back on track.
全世界都在寻找,一个可以信任的人,来让我们重回正轨。
And I'm not sure there's been a world Ieader who has earned that trust more than this man.
我不确定,还有哪个世界领导人,比他更能赢得这种信任。
[people shouting]
[人们的喊声]
- Anyone see you come in.
-有人看见你进来吗?
- I took the stairs. What'd you find?
-我走楼梯。你发现了什么?
- I gotta Iook inside the Eden pay platform.
-我得看看“伊甸园支付”的平台。
And it's a whole Iot more than a glorified bank card.
它远不止是一张,美化过的银行卡。
In fact, the whole financial part is maybe 1 0olo.
实际上,它全部的财务功能只占了1%。
- What's the rest of it?
-其它的是什么?
- Combination of things.
-各种事物的综合。
Surveillance, tracking, biometric reporting, social credit.
监视,跟踪,生物特征报告,社会信用评估。
I mean, they may be planning to start with the money,
我是说,他们可能计划从钱财开始,
but whoever has control over this system has control over the whole world and everyone in it.
但谁控制了这个系统,谁就控制了整个世界和其中的每个人。
- Well, you said social credit,which means they're gonna force you to either conform or be kicked out of the system.
-你说过社会信用,也就是说,他们会强迫你,要么顺从,要么被开除。
- Yeah, and if you lose access to Eden Pay,then you can't even buy food.
-是的,如果你失去了“伊甸园支付”,那你就连食物,都买♥♥不起了。
- And you're gonna pretend like it's not mandatory.
-你还要假装,这不是强制性的。
Act like we actually have a choice.
还假装,我们有选择的样子。
Download the app or starve to death.
要么下载应用程序,要么饿死。
Pretty powerful marketing campaign.
这是,相当有力的营销活动。
- Yeah, my guy on the inside says he has the smoking gun
-是啊,我在内部的人说他有确凿的证据,
that connects all this and a whole lot more directly to Stonagal, and he's willing to hand it over.
能把这一切以及更多证据,直接和斯托纳格联♥系♥起来,他愿意交出证据。
- Do you trust him?
-你信任他吗?
- He says, I have to agree to make the whole thing public.
-他说,我必须同意,把整个事情公布于众。
He even wants to do a media interview to document the evidence.
他甚至想做一个媒体采访,来记录证据。
So, it seems Iike he's on our team.
看来,他和我们是一伙的。
- Well, he's our only Iead.
-他是我们唯一的线索。
I say we go for it.
我说,我们去干吧。
- I don't think you should go.
-我觉得,你不应该去。
- No? - Think about it.
-不去? -想想吧。
If this is the FBI or CIA or whatever,
如果这是联邦调查局或中♥央♥情报局之类的,
if this is a setup for my hacking,
如果这是我“黑进”的一个圈套,
then they've got both of us and the story dies right there.
那么,他们就会抓住我们俩,故事就到此为止了。
Let me go.
让我去。
I'II bring a cameraman.
我会带一个摄影师来。
We'II tape the interview and then you run it.
我们把采访录下来,然后你来播放。
- What if you get arrested?
-如果你被捕了怎么办?
- Well, then you still have all this.
-那你还有这一切。
Hopefully, it'll still be enough to blow the lid off the Eden hoax.
希望它仍然足以,揭开伊甸园骗局的面纱。
- Okay. Yeah, let's do it.
—好吧,我们开始吧。
[people chattering]
[人们的交谈声]
- Where is he?
-他在那里?
- CIosed door meeting since I got in,haven't heard him yell once.
-闭门会议,我进来后,没听到他喊过一次。
Something's up.
要有事发生了。
- Getty images went with the one where I'm interviewing Carpathia.
-盖蒂图片社,选了我采访卡帕西亚的那张照片。
It's going global.
它将面向全球。
- I swear she's trying to take my job.
-我敢肯定,她想抢我的工作。
- Obviously.
-显然。
- Okay, so I found a treasure trove of evidence to bury this guy.
-好吧,我找到了能埋葬这家伙的宝贵证据。
And I mean, I'm talking atomic level bombshells here.
我的意思是,我说的是,原♥子♥弹♥级别的炸♥弹♥。
- Ooh. Gimme, gimme, gimme.
-喔。给我,给我,给我。
- Have Sam run search to the archives.
-让萨姆去查档案。
Anything related to Dominator analytics have her start back about two years or so.
任何与“支配者分♥析♥”相关的东西,都可以追溯到两年前左右。
Then take a Iook at those files.
那就看看那些文件。
Then you can see what I'm talking about.
那你就明白,我在说什么了。
- I'm on it.
-我全力以赴。
- [Carpathia] We have a couple of more time.
-[卡帕西亚]我们还有一些时间。
A world of nations and states, a divided world.
一个由民族和国家组成的世界,是一个分♥裂♥的世界。
But at the heart of it all, we are still a world, one world,one people, one future
但在这一切的核心,我们仍然是一个世界,即一个世界,一个民族,一个未来,
and it's not just a hopeful mantra.
这不仅仅是,一个充满希望的咒语。
That is the only way forward and the only way to ensure the survival,not only of our species,
这是唯一的前进之路,也是唯一确保生存的道路,不仅是我们人类的生存,
but of this incredible planet that grew and evolved
也是这个不可思议的星球的生存,这个星球
against incredible odds into this marvelous place that we call home.
在难以置信的困难中,成长和进化,成为我们称之为家的奇妙之地。
Progress is not something that happens gradually.
进步,不是渐近的。
It comes in fits and starts,sometimes for the better,sometimes for the worse.
它时断时续,有时是好的,有时是坏的。
So it is absolutely critical that we utilize the opportunities that existential crises offer us.
因此,利用生存危机,提供给我们的机会,绝对是至关重要的。
- It's Erica Miller.
-我是艾丽卡·米勒。
Get me someone from Dominator Analytics.
给我找“支配者分♥析♥公♥司♥”的人。
- This word crisis is represented by two characters.
-“危机”这个词,可以用两个字来表示。
Taken separately, those two characters mean danger and opportunity.
分开来看,这两个字意味着,危险和机遇。
- I don't think I could have been more clear, Buck.
-我想我已经说得很清楚了,巴克。
- You said I was speculating.
-你说,我是在猜测。
So I brought you back proof this time.
所以这次,我给你带来了证据。
- This?
-就这个?
This isn't proof.
这不是证据。
- Well, there's a Iot more.
-嗯,还有很多。
- Where?
-在哪儿?
- It's coming.
-会有的。
- And your source?
-你的来源呢?
- You know, I can't do that,but I know him and I trust him.
-我不能这么做,但我了解他,我信任他。
- Oh, but you don't trust me.
-但你不相信我。
I know who it is. It's that crazy professor, huh?
我知道是谁。是那个疯教授吧?
Who thinks that 9I11 was a false flag operation?
他认为911行动是假的?
- You know what? It's your choice Steve.
-你知道吗?这是你的选择,史蒂夫。
But I'm green-Iighting this story with or without you.
但不管你同不同意,我都要开绿灯。
- It's not that simple. This isn't just about me.
-没那么简单。这不只是我一个人的事。
- So then call corporate,talk to the VP of Censorship.
-那就给公♥司♥打电♥话♥,和负责审定的副总裁谈谈。
See what they say.
看看他们怎么说。
Let's see if they really care about the narrative
让我们看看,他们是真的关心叙述,
or if they care more about having the biggest cable audience on news TV.
还是更关心,在新闻电视上,拥有最大观众的“有线电视”。
It's what you said, the numbers, right?
是你说的那些数字,对吧?
I mean, ratings, advertisers.
我是说,收视率,广♥告♥商。
Come on, man.
来吧,老兄。
- Hey, dad.
-嘿,老爹。
- Hey, Chloe, are are you still at the hospice?
-克洛伊,你还在救济院吗?
- Yeah.
-是的。
- I need you to come and see me.
-我需要你来见我。
There's something I wanna show you.
我想给你看样东西。
- I can't come home right now, dad.
-我现在不能回家,爸爸。
- No, I'm not at home.
-不,我不在家。
I'm at new home.
我在新家。
- You're at the church right now. Why?
-你现在在教堂。为什么?
- Yeah. Yeah.
-是的。是的。
Well, I, Iook, I found something.
我,听着,我发现了些东西。
It's the answers. Pastor Barnes is here and-
这就是答案。巴恩斯牧师在这里,还有...
- Well, maybe that should tell you something if the pastor's still here.
-如果牧师还在,也许,这能告诉你些什么。
- No, no, it's not what you think.
-不不,不是你想的那样。
And look, look, if you could just give him a chance and he-
听着,听着,如果你能给他一个机会,他...
- Look, I'm kind of tied up here right now,
-听着,我现在有点忙,
and I'm really not in the mood for church.
我真的没心情去教堂。
So I'II talk to you Iater.
我待会再跟你聊。
Say hi to Pastor Bruce for me..
代我向布鲁斯牧师问好...
- Yeah, but...
-好的,但是...
- Amanda, get my chair and pull the van around,
-阿曼达,把我的椅子搬过来,把面包车开过来,
there's an emergency.
这很紧急。
- Fern. What is it?
-弗恩,这是什么?
- I wanna be baptized at your church.
-我想在你的教堂受洗。
I heard rumors Pastor Barnes is available.
我听说,巴恩斯牧师有空。
- AIright. AIright.
-行了。行了。
- Okay, you know what,if you're too scared to find out what's actually going on,then I'II just do it without your help.
-好吧,你知道吗,如果你害怕弄清楚,到底发生了什么,那我就自己动手吧。
电影精选列表