建立在和平与团结基础上的,单极的世界政♥府♥。
- [Dirk] Buck, what's going on?
-[德克]巴克,发生什么了?
- Hey, remember that guy Davos Iast year talking about opportunity and catastrophe?
-嘿,还记得去年在达沃斯论♥坛♥,大谈特谈,机会和灾难并存的那个家伙吗?
- [Dirk] Well, that was almost all of them.
-[德克]那几乎是他们每人都在谈。
- True. Well, this guy's name's Cothran.
—没错。那么,这个家伙叫考瑟兰。
He owns Dominator Analytics,and I think he may be-
他拥有一家“支配者分♥析♥公♥司♥”,我认为,他可能是...
- Whoa, whoa, whoa, Iet's not do this over the phone.
-别,别,别,我们别在电♥话♥里谈论这事。
Let's just say it's a rabbit hole.
就当那是个兔子洞(无底洞)吧。
- I do Iove a good rabbit hole. I'm on my way.
-我很喜欢兔子洞。我马上就来。
[Chloe chuckles]
[克洛伊的笑声]
- PIease help me. Where did he go?
-请帮帮我。他去哪儿了?
PIease Iet me in.
请让我进去。
Let me in.
让我进去。
- Hey, wake up.
-嘿,醒醒。
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
- Yeah, I'm fine.
-是的,我没事。
- That must been quite a dream.
-那一定是一个很棒的梦。
- It was just really real.
-就像是真的。
You know, Iike it was Iike a nightmare but it's Iike I was Iosing him all over again.
就像一场噩梦,但就像我又一次,失去了他。
- Oh, we all have different ways of dealing with things that we don't understand,
-哦,我们都有不同的方式,来对付我们不理解的事情,
but I think it's time to focus on the future.
但我认为是时候,关注未来了。
And as hard as it is, we have to stop Iooking back.
尽管困难重重,但我们必须停止回顾过去。
- Well then where am I supposed to Iook?
-那我该往哪看?
Because back is where we Iost them.
因为往后看,就是我们甩掉他们的地方。
- I know, I know.
-我知道,我知道。
You're not the only one who needs to find a new approach.
你不是唯一一个需要寻找新方法的人。
I mean, we have both been hiding for too Iong.
我们都回避得太久了。
Mom and Ramey, they're counting on us to do the right thing.
妈妈和雷米,他们指望我们做正确的事。
- You mean they were counting on us?
-你是说,他们曾经,指望着我们?
- No. No.
-不。不。
I mean, they are counting on us.
我是说,他们现在,正指望着我们。
- And what makes you so sure?
-你凭什么这么肯定?
- Because mom told us.
-因为妈妈告诉过我们。
- Okay. But because mom said so?
—好的。但是因为,妈妈曾这么说的吗?
That didn't even work when I was 12.
我在12岁的时候,这都没用。
Besides, mom's Rapture theory has already been proven wrong.
再说,妈妈的“再升♥天♥”理论,已经被证明是错的。
- So do you think mom was stupid or just gullible?
-你觉得妈妈是愚蠢,还是容易受骗?
- What? I never said that.
—什么?我从没这么说过。
- Then don't you think that we owe her the courtesy
-那你不觉得,我们应该考虑一下
of considering the fact that she told us it was going to happen?
她曾经告诉我们,会发生的事吗?
Sure, it was easy to dismiss it before it happened.
当然,在事情发生之前,人们很容易忽视它。
But doesn't it seem strange that it's still so easy to dismiss it now?
但现在,它仍然很容易被忽视,这难道不奇怪吗?
Even though we saw it with our own eyes?
即使我们都亲眼所见了!
普林斯顿大学
(墙上骷髅画上写的:别忘了戴上一顶帽子)
[door knocking] - Enter.
[敲门声] -请进。
- I thought you were gonna at Ieast try to stop acting Iike a crazy conspiracy theorist.
-我以为,你至少不会,再像个疯狂的阴谋论者了。
- Whoa. Who are you calling a conspiracy theorist?
—少来。你说谁是阴谋论者?
- Oh, so you're just admitting to being crazy?
-所以,你就承认自己疯了?
- Yes, I'm quite comfortable with that.
-是的,我觉得很舒服。
Shut the door.
关上门。
Here.
过来。
So Cothran and his Dominator analytics provides virtually all the raw data,the UN compiles all of it.
所以,考瑟兰和他的“支配者分♥析♥”提供了几乎所有的原始数据,
联♥合♥国♥汇编了所有这些数据。
Surveys, research studies, polls.
问卷调查,课题研究,民♥意♥统计。
These guys do it all . And they've got the market cornered.
这些家伙什么都干。他们已经垄断了市场。
- So you're saying they can just stand up and tell the world
-所以你是说,他们可以挺身告诉世界,
anything they want and they'd be able to back it up with fake stats?
他们想要的任何观点,他们可以用伪造的数据,来支持它?
- Yep.
-是的。
- What about the Vanishings?
-那关于“消失事件”呢?
AII those reports about the Earth's total mass,not changing that day.
所有关于地球总质量的报告,表明那天都没有变化。
Statistics about how many people disappeared, who they were,
统计出有多少人失踪,他们是谁,
how they might have been different from the rest of us those? - Yep.
他们和我们其他人,有什么不同了吗? -是的。
AII of it came through Dominator.
所有这些,都来自“支配者”公♥司♥。
- Wow.
-哇。
Well, at Ieast we know what Cothran's agenda is.
至少,我们知道考瑟兰的秘密计划了。
He's a crisis to get us to accept changes that we wouldn't have otherwise.
他是用危机感,让我们接受改变,否则,我们不会接受改变的。
When you have complete control over the narrative Iike that guy does, I mean, you can turn anything into a crisis.
当你像那家伙一样,完全掌控了话语权,我的意思是,
你可以把任何事情,都变成危机。
- That's all true.
-这都是真的。
But Cothran's not the guy calling the shots.
但考瑟兰不是发号♥施令的人。
He's just another suit.
他只是另一个“白手套”。
- So who's calling the shots?
-那谁说了算?
- These are interconnected corporations.
-这些是与之有关系的大企业。
1 5 television networks.1 20 individual stations.
15家电视网络。120家独♥立♥的网站。
AImost 300 newspapers.
差不多300家的报纸。
Remember, newspapers?
还记得报纸吗?
Let's see, two Hollywood film studios.
让我看看,还有两个好莱坞电影制片厂。
1 4 of the top 20 magazines,believe it or not,
杂♥志♥排名前20中的14家杂♥志♥,不管你信或否,
the two biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
世界上最大的两家制药公♥司♥。
That's how we got rich off COVI D.
所以,我们现在有了“D型病毒”检测仪。
Here's one you might find interesting.
这里有个人,你可能会感兴趣。
He's your boss.
他是你的雇主。
- GWN? No, that's not right.
-GWN?不,这不可能。
GWN's owned by the Dornan family.
GWN是多南家族的。
- No. Oh, have you ever met the Dornans?
—不对。对了,你见过多南家族吗?
- No.
-没有。
- That's because there is no Dornan family, never was.
-那是因为,根本就没有多南家族,从来没有。
Jack Dornan, never married,didn't have a family.
杰克·多南,未婚,没有家庭。
He's been dead for 30 years.
他已经死了30年了。
AII of these companies are owned directly or indirectly by one man, Jonathan Stonagal.
所有这些公♥司♥,都是由一个人直接或间接拥有的,他就是乔纳森·斯托纳格尔。
- Like the Eden guy.
-好像是“伊甸园”的创始人。
- One and the same.
-同一个人。
He's been pushing something called the Great Reset for years, a true new world order globalist.
多年来,他一直在推动所谓的“大重置”,一个真正的妄想世界新秩序的全球主义者。
- I wouldn't have a hard time getting this message out.
-我会轻松地,就把这条信息传达出去。
I mean, what?
我该说什么?
Eden alone already has 5 billion users?
单单“伊甸园”就已经有50亿用户了?
- Nope, six and a half now.- Geeze.
-不对,65亿。 -天呐。
- What's amazing is that he tripled his wealth during the COVI D Pandemic,
-令人惊讶的是,他的财富在“D型新冠病毒大流行”期间增加到了三倍,
and he tripled it again in the aftermath of the Vanishings.
在“突然消失事件”爆发之后,又增加到了三倍。
Let's go.
我们走。
So where were you?
那么,你当时在哪里?
- Sorry?
-什么?
- Where were you when it happened?
-事发时,你在哪里?
- Oh, I was in a plane,halfway across the Atlantic.
-我在飞机上,飞越了半个大西洋。
- Ah, I was right.
-啊,我猜着了。
- About what?
-猜什么了?
- That you would have a cooler story than I do.
-你会有比我更酷的经历。
- Yeah. Best and worst day of my Iife.
-是的。那是我人生中,最美好的一天,也是最糟糕的一天。
- Way outta your Ieague.
-比不了你。
Never Iet a crisis go to waste, right?
从不要浪费,危机给的机会,对吧?
Yeah.
是的。
- Hi.- Hi.
-嗨。 -嗨。
- So tell me, did her boytriend disappear?
-告诉我,她男朋友失踪了吗?
- What? How brave do you think I am?
-什么?你认为我有多勇敢?
No, we didn't disappear.
没有,我们没有消失。
He was hit by a driverless bus.
他被一辆无人驾驶的公共汽车撞了。
- And I'II say,
-而我要说,
oh, here, hold this and keep an eye out.
给,拿着这个,盯着点。
Oh, it's heavy. Made of Iead?
哦,它很重。用铅做的?
- Not made of, no, but coated with.
-不是用铅做的,不是,而是包了一层铅皮。
The Feds have devices that can download your entire hard drive from 1 0 feet away.
联邦调查局的设备,可以在10英尺外,下载你的整个硬盘。
- You ever heard of a safe?
-你听说过保险箱吗?
- Yeah. It's in the office filing cabinet,bolted to the floor.
-是的。不过就是固定在办公室地板上的文件柜。
Let's go.
我们走。
And one day I'm gonna stumble into the wrong minefield and the feds are gonna clean up my office,including the safe.
谁知道,哪一天,我会偶然闯入错误的雷区,联邦调查局的人
会把我的办公室洗劫一空,包括保险箱。
- What are they gonna find?
-他们会发现什么?
- Hard drive full of encrypted files.
—硬盘中充满加密文件。
And if they keep at it Iong enough,they'II crack the encryption and get the grand prize.
如果他们坚持的时间足够长,他们就能破解密♥码♥,获得大奖。
- Which is what?
-到底是什么?
- 30 seasons of "The Simpsons".
-30季的《辛普森一家》。
- That's gonna tick them off.
-他们会气得发疯。
电影精选列表