- [Bruce] With God, all things are possible,
-[布鲁斯]有了上帝,一切皆有可能,
Matthew 1 9:26.
《马太福音》第一章,第九节,第26句。
Over the years, I've shared that verse more times than I could ever count.
多年来,我分享这段经♥文♥的次数,多到我都数不清。
(片名《末日迷踪:敌基♥督♥的崛起》)
But now, for the first time, I know it's true.
但是现在,我第一次知道,这说的是真的。
(片名《末日迷踪:敌基♥督♥的崛起》)
You see, six months ago,something impossible did happen down there.
你们看,六个月前,那里确实发生了,一件不可能的事。
One instant of time,millions of people just disappeared without a trace,Poof, gone just Iike that.
一瞬间,数百万人消失得无影无踪,像吹灭蜡烛一般,就这样消失了。
Well, if that's not impossible,then I don't know what is.
如果这还不算是“不可思议”,那我就不知道,什么算是“不可思议”了。
- As cleanup efforts continue in the aftermath of the Vanishings, single most catastrophic event
-随着人类历史上,最严重的灾难性“消失事件”的后续清理工作
in all of human history and security forces work to stem worldwide violence,
继续进行,同时,安♥全♥部♥队正在竭力制止,世界范围内的暴♥力♥,
there is still more questions than answers.
但发现的问题,却总比答案要多。
- [Bruce] Today, people still say the Vanishings came without a warning or any kind of explanation,but that's just not true.
今天,人们仍然说,”突然消失“是在没有任何警告,或任何解释的情况下发生的,但这不是真的。
There were plenty of warnings and explanations,but there were also plenty of closed minds.
曾有过很多警告和解释,但也有很多封闭的思想。
- While the President insists that the greatest threat to our country is those clinging to the conspiracy theory,
-虽然总统坚持认为,对我们国家最大的威胁,是那些“坚持阴谋论”的人,
that somehow God had something to do with the vanishings.
上帝在某种程度上,与“突然消失事件”有关。
- [Bruce] And we all know that a closed mind is not an easy thing to pry open.
-[布鲁斯]我们都知道,要撬开封闭的心灵,不是一件容易的事。
But even after watching all those people just vanish into thin air,
但即使看着那些人的“凭空消失”,
most people still had no interest in the fact that all of it was written down thousands of years ago
大多数人,仍然对眼前这一切,都是在几千年前,就已经被写在束之高阁的
in that dusty old book on the shelf.
落满灰尘的古老书籍上的事实,不感兴趣。
- It's been six months since tens of millions of people suddenly disappeared.
-数千万人的“突然消失”事件,已经过去六个月了。
And as far as we're concerned,none of them have been seen since.
据我们所知,他们都没再出现过。
- So they hid from the truth, mostly,dreaming of any answer they could think of,
-所以,他们不愿承认真♥相♥,大多数时候,他们幻想着任何能想到的答案,
as Iong as it didn't involve God, of course, solar flares,
只要不涉及上帝,却想当然地认为,太阳耀斑,
secret weapons, Iittle green men.
秘密武器,小绿人(即外星人)是原因。
Nothing was too crazy for a world determined not to see the truth.
对于一个,决心不去看真♥相♥的世界来说,这是再疯狂,也不为过的了。
And of course, one thing you can always count on when disaster strikes,
当然,当灾难来袭时,你可以指望的一件事是,
they're those whose first thought is how to seize the opportunity.
他们首先想到的是,如何抓住这次“机遇”。
For Jonathan Stonagal, well,he seemed to have his plan in place before those empty clothes that even hit the ground.
对于乔纳森·斯托纳格来说,在那些毫无意义的“表装”落地之前,他似乎就已经有了自己的计划。
- [Ed] Now you understand, Mr. Stonagal,if it were up to me,I wouldn't be questioning any of this.
- [艾德]现在你明白了,斯托纳格先生,如果由我来决定,我不会质疑这一切。
- Hmm, it is up to you, Ed,all of it.
-嗯,艾德,那就一切,都由你决定。
The board can't interfere with what I'm doing without unanimous consent.
董事会不能在,没有一致同意的情况下,干涉我的工作。
You're not here to tell me that you're turning your back on me now, are you, Ed?
你不是来告诉我,你要抛弃我的,对吧,艾德?
I've turned hundreds into thousands,thousands into millions,millions into billions.
我已经把资产,从几百变成了几千,从几千变成了几百万,从几百万变成了几十亿。
And still the bean counters think that they know what's best.
那些斤斤计较的人,仍然不满足。
- We're Iosing millions of dollars every day now,
-我们现在每天,都在损失数百万美元,
with all of your new projects and investments in Eden,
你的计划和资金都投在了“伊甸园”项目里了,
the biggest social media platform in history,
它是史上最大的社交媒体平台,
buying up every media company you get your hands on.
并不断地收♥购♥,你想染指的媒体公♥司♥。
You don't need to be the only source of news and information.
你不需要成为,新闻和信息的唯一来源。
And now $400 million to build a temple in the Middle East.
现在,又要花4亿美元,在中东建一座殿堂。
- It's a nice temple.
-这是座很棒的殿堂。
- [Announcer] Sir, your two o'clock is here.
-[传声器]先生,您的两点钟时间到了。
- I suggest you go and give serious thought as to what side of the table you wanna be sitting on.
-我建议你认真考虑一下,你想在会议中,将站在哪个团队。
Something big is coming. Trust me.
相信我,有大事要发生了。
You wanna make sure you're on the right team.
你想确保你在正确的团队。
- As people grapple with our new reality,trying to accept the fact that they may never see those missing Ioved ones again.
-当人们在与我们面临的新现实纠葛的同时,他们也在不情愿地接受,
他们可能再也见不到,那些失踪的亲人的事实。
Faith in our Ieaders is gone,and frustration and anger is at an all-time high.
人们对我们的领导人失去了信心,产生了挫折感,并且愤怒情绪空前高涨。
Not only have violent crimes risen dramatically,but suicides are soaring outta control.
不仅暴♥力♥犯罪急剧上升,而且自杀率,也飙升到无法控制的地步。
But according to mental health experts,there is an explanation to what's going on.
但据心理健康专家称,这是有原因的。
We're gonna get into that with one of them right after the break.
我们将在广♥告♥休息后,继续讨论其中的一个问题。
- [TV continues in background]
-[背景声中电视继续响着]
- [Bruce] I have to admit,I was never a big fan of Raytord Steele.
-[布鲁斯]我得承认,我从来都不是雷托德·斯蒂尔的粉丝。
His wife, Irene, had tried for years to get him to join us at New Hope,
他的妻子艾琳,多年来一直想让他,加入我们在“新希望”的工作,
but I guess church just wasn't his thing.
但我猜他,不喜欢去教堂。
When she did manage to drag him there,
当她设法把他拉到教堂时,
he'd either read the sports news on his phone
他要么在手♥机♥上看体育新闻,
or grab a quick nap thinking everyone would believe he's praying.
要么在打盹,以为别人都会相信,他在祈祷。
Irene had warned him about the rapture over and over again,
艾琳一遍又一遍地提醒他,
or at Ieast that's how it seemed to him.
至少在他看来,是这样的。
- [Pilot] The JFK control.This is pen seven.
-[飞行员]J.F.肯尼迪管制中心。我是泛大西洋航♥空♥257班机。
We have an emergency. I repeat.
我们发生了紧急情况。我再重复一遍。
We have an emergency.
我们发生了紧急情况。
JFK Control, Iisten to me, we've Iost passengers.
J.F.肯尼迪管制中心,听我说,我们有乘客失踪。
People Iiterally disappeared from the plane at 30,000 feet.
有人在3万英尺高空,从飞机上消失了。
- [Bruce] So when half the passengers on his Trans-Atlantic flight vanished that night,he knew right away what had happened.
-[布鲁斯]所以当那天晚上,他的跨大西洋的航♥班♥上,一半的乘客“消失”时,
他马上就知道,发生了什么事。
He may not have fully understood what it meant,
他可能没有完全理解,这是怎么回事,
but Irene had told him what would happen, and it did.
但艾琳告诉过他,会发生什么事,果然就发生了。
And so at Ieast Ray knew one thing for sure.
所以至少,雷知道一件事,是肯定的。
He desperately wanted to believe that Irene was right.
他非常想相信,艾琳是对的。
- I miss you and Ramey so much.
-我多么地想念你和雷米啊。
It's been hard.
这太难过了。
Just keep thinking about the things I said and did,
想想我说过的话,和做过的事,
whether you know how much I Iove you.
不管你们是否知道,我有多爱你们。
I just wish I could see you one more time,
我只希望,能再次见到你们,
but I know I can't.
但我知道,这不可能了。
Yeah, I know I can't.
是的,我知道,这不可能了。
- The world's obsession with the Vanishings is still in full force.
-世人对“消失事件”的困惑,仍在发酵。
And since we have no answers from our supposed Ieaders,that's not really a surprise.
既然,我们没有从所谓的“领导人”那里,得到答案,这也就不足为奇了。
And while the immediate panic and acute terror may have
虽然,当时的恐慌,和极度恐惧,可能已经过去了,
passed, I don't think anyone can say that the world is not
但我认为,没有人能说,现在的世界不是一个
a completely different place now.
完全不同的地方。
In the past six months,we've seen a dramatic,
在过去的六个月里,我们戏剧性地看到
even shocking increase in virtually every metric of human depravity.
人类堕落的每一项指标,都出现了,甚至令人震惊的增长。
Compared to the same time Iast year,
与去年同期相比,
murders are up by more than 300olo and suicides are up nearly 1 000olo.
谋杀增加了百分之三百,自杀增加了近百分之一千。
Violent crime, assault, rape, robbery,vandalism, Iooting, rioting,they're all shattering records.
暴♥力♥犯罪,袭击,强♥奸♥,抢劫,破坏公物,抢劫,暴♥乱♥,
这些都打破了记录。
And mental health experts are telling us that the worst is yet to come.
心理健康专家告诉我们,最糟糕的还在后面。
I have with me tonight, Dr. Ruby Kincaid,
今晚和我在一起的是鲁比·金凯德博士,
who is Ieading the multinational investigation into what many are now calling a pandemic of Evil.
她正在领导一项跨国调查,调查现在被许多人称为“邪恶大流行”的现象。
Doctor, thank you so much for being here with us tonight.
博士,非常感谢你今晚,能和我们在一起。
So, I guess we should just get right to the heart of the matter, what's going on?
所以,我想,我们应该直接进入问题的核心,看看到底发生了什么?
- In the case of the Vanishings,
-在“消失事件”中,
there's simply no historical knowledge to draw on.
根本没有历史的知识,可以借鉴。
So people are triggered into a prolonged fight or flight reaction.
所以,人们被触发,进入长时间的争斗或逃避反应。
There is anger, fear,mistrust, retaliation.
有愤怒、恐惧、缺乏信任和报复。
Those are powerful emotions,and they need an outlet.
这些都是强烈的情绪,它们需要一个出口。
- So do you think world Ieaders in our own government
-那么你认为世界各国的领导人,包括我们自己的政♥府♥,
as well, should be doing a better job at helping us understand exactly what's happening?
应该更好地帮助我们了解,到底发生了什么吗?
I mean, I know we have no idea where those people went,
我是说,我知道,我们无从知晓,那些人去了哪里,
but telling everyone to stay at home,stop asking so many questions.
但是,我想告诉大家,“呆在家里,别问那么多问题”。
I mean, that can't Iikely be helping.
我是说,那也不管用啊。
- I think the root cause is not the Iack of
—我认为根本原因,不是缺乏
clear information, but the abundance of misinformation.
明确的信息,而是错误信息太多。
Our Ieaders need to do more to stop people from coming up with conspiracy theories.
我们的领导人,需要做更多的事情,来阻止人们提出阴谋论。
- So, ignorance is bliss.
-所以,无知是福,难得糊涂。
- Protecting people from dangerous ideas isn't making them ignorant.
-保护人们远离危险的思想,并不是让他们无知。
We need to make it our priority to keep people safe.
我们要把保障人♥民♥安全,作为首要任务。
- Keep them safe from what exactly?
-保护他们,不受什么伤害?
- Another wave of vanishings.
-又一波的“消失”。
- What? Hold on, a second wave of vanishings.
-什么?等等,还有第二波的“消失”吗?
- Well, we have been feeding all of the data we've managed to gather about the Vanishings into a database.
-嗯,我们已经把收集到的,关于“消失”的所有数据,输入到数据库中。
We were then able to use sophisticated computer algorithms to create predictive models.
然后,我们能够使用复杂的计算机算法,来创建预测模型。
And those models suggest that a second wave is not only possible, it's almost certain.
这些模型表明,第二波“消失事件”不仅是可能的,而且几乎是肯定的。
- So computers figured this out.
-那么说,计算机已经算出来了。
- That's right.
-没错。
- Do you yourself personally,
-你个人认为,
believe more people are gonna disappear
会有更多的人“消失”吗?
or do you think that people are just better off scared right now, to keep them more compliant?
或者你认为,人们现在应该更害怕、更顺从,才会更好吗?
I mean, we have a problem where people
我想说,我们的问题是,人们变得
are so terrified and confused that they're becoming violent and self-destructive.
非常害怕和困惑,从而,他们变得非常暴♥力♥,和具有自我毁灭性。
And you think coming on here and scaring them even more is gonna somehow make things better?
你觉得,来这里吓唬他们,会让情况好转吗?
- Are you saying that you know for a fact that it's not going to happen again?
-你是想说,你能肯定,这种事不会再发生吗?
- Not at all . Not at all.
-完全不是。完全不是。
I have no idea.
我没有想法。
And I'm starting to suspect that everybody,but at Ieast I'm not sitting here pretending Iike I do.
我开始怀疑每个人,但至少,我不会坐在这里,假装我知道。
- I am talking about science here.
-我在这里,说的是科学。
And some of the world's top scientists have studied the data very carefully and it's suggest-
而且,一些世界顶尖的科学家,非常仔细地研究了这些数据,
结果表明...
- Where did it come from? - I'm sorry?
-它来自哪里? -什么?
电影精选列表