- The data.
-数据。
Where did it come from?
它们采集自哪里?
- AII of the data has been verified by the United Nations.
-所有数据,均经联♥合♥国♥核查。
It's all publicly available in the UN's vanishing accountability project.
这些都可以在联♥合♥国♥,关于“消失事件”的责任项目中,公开获取的。
- I'm asking you, where did they get their information from?
-我在问你,他们从哪里,得到的这些信息?
- I just told you all of the data has been verified by-
-我刚刚告诉你,所有数据的验证,都经过...
- Cut it now.
-现在就切掉。
Wrap it up.
可以收尾了。
- I'm sorry, but I guess that is all the time we have for tonight.
-很抱歉,我想,今晚就到这里了。
Thank you for coming on.
感谢你的到来。
But I do want to encourage our viewers,
但我真的想,鼓励我们的观众,
keep demanding facts.
要坚持要求,事实真♥相♥。
Don't just blindly accept whatever the so-called experts are telling us.
不要盲目地接受,所谓的“砖家们”告诉我们的一切。
And I wouldn't be too quick to sign up for a Vanishings vaccine either.
我也不会贸然报名,去接种什么“抗消失症”的疫苗。
I'm Cameron Williams. Up next is Victoria Jordan.
我是卡梅隆·威廉姆斯。下一节目交给维多利亚·乔丹。
We'II see you in a minute.
我们一会儿见。
- [Director] And we are out.
-[导播]我们完事了。
- Who killed that?
-谁把节目切掉的?
We were not out of time.
我们没有超时。
- [Director] Back to first position. Live in four minutes.
-[导播]回到第一位置。准备四分钟后的直播。
- Wow, Captain Steele,it's good to see you.
-哇,斯蒂尔机长,很高兴见到你。
Ooh.
喔。
- Hmm?
-嗯?
- Captain, you are aware that we do not encourage unkempt hair for our pilots.
-机长,你知道,我们不鼓励飞行员头发蓬乱。
Are you not?
你不是吗?
- Unkempt? I just showered Iast week.
-蓬乱吗?我只是上周,才洗过淋浴。
- And these pants, those aren't standard issue, are they?
-这条裤子也不是标准的,对吧?
Oh, and the next time we meet,I wanna see a shine on those feet.
哦,下次我们见面的时候,我希望看到你的脚丫子擦亮点。
- I'II see what I can do.
-那我要看看,我能怎么做。
- You Iook great, Dad.
-你其实看上去不错,老爸。
- Hey, and Iook, Iook it-
-嘿,你看看这身...
At Ieast is still fits. - Mm-hmm.
-至少,它还算是合身的。 -嗯,嗯。
- So are you thinking of getting into the pilot seat?
-那么,你还想坐回到驾驶席上吗?
- Yeah, I was thinking maybe I could do a couple runs for FedEx, so I'm not gone for days on end.
-是啊,我在想,也许我可以帮“联邦快递”跑几趟,
这样,我就不用连续几天不在了。
I always hated being away so much, from you and Ram and mom.
我一直不愿意,远离你,拉姆和妈妈。
- PIus no passengers.
-外加,还没有乘客。
- Yeah, plus no passengers.
-是的,还没有乘客。
- Okay, captain.
-行了,机长。
- I'm hungry. Did you make me breakfast?
-我饿了。你给我做早餐了吗?
- Did you make me breakfast?
-你给我做早餐了吗?
- No. What do you mean you're the ones up before me.
—没有。你说的,你比我先起床,是什么意思。
- AII right.
-好吧。
- Where's Ivy? - I'm right here.
-艾薇在哪儿? -我就在这儿。
- I can't believe you changed the B rolI without asking me first.
-我真不敢相信,你连问都不问,就改成了B卷录像。
- I didn't touch it after you approved it.
-你批准后,我连碰都就没碰过。
- I thought you were in the control room.
-我以为你在控制室。
- I was. No one came in.
-是的。没有人进来。
- [Both] Connor.
-[俩人]是康纳干的。
- Don't get Connor fired . He's just a kid.
-别冲康纳发火。他还是个孩子。
- You think I'm mad at Connor? What's he gonna do?
-你觉得,我在生康纳的气吗? 他会怎么做?
Say no to PIank?
对普朗克说不?
- I would have.
-我会的。
- Yeah, well, sure that's why I didn't ask you.
-是啊,所以我才没问你。
- Or maybe it's because there's only one guy here that knows how to swap the footage in the Iive broadcast without setting foot of the control room.
-也许是因为这里,只有一个人知道,如何在不踏进控制室的情况下,
在直播中用替换录像。
Did you really think I would change your B rolI in a Iive show without your approval?
你真的认为,我会在没有你同意的情况下,改变你在直播节目中的B卷录像吗?
- Of course not.
-当然不是。
- [Bruce] Buck's Relentless reporting brought GWN it's highest ratings ever.
-[布鲁斯]巴克坚持不懈的报道,为GWN电视网带来了,有史以来最高的收视率。
- Seriously?
-真的?
- But it seemed the closer he got to the truth,the more his own network pushed back.
-但似乎他越接近真♥相♥,他自己的关系网就越排斥他。
- Mr. Williams, I'm so sorry.
-威廉姆斯先生,我很抱歉。
Ivy had no idea that the B roll was gonna be changed.
艾薇不知道被改成了B卷了。
- Connor, it's fine.
-康纳,没事了。
I'm sure you weren't really in a position to argue with Mr. PIank, right?
我相信,你当时没资格和普朗克先生争论,对吧?
- Thank you for understanding Sir.
-谢谢你的理解,先生。
- PIank. - Be gentle.
-普朗克。 -温柔些。
- You know me better than that.
-你是了解我的。
Okay, Steve, I know you have shareholders to appease,but I have a contract and a pretty good one at that.
好吧,史蒂夫,我知道你要安抚股东,但我有合同,而且我做得很好。
- And?
-还有呢?
- And it means I don't have to give primetime exposure to crackpot conspiracy theorists Iike her.
-你这样做,我就没法在黄金时段,把她暴露给那些疯狂的阴谋论者了。
- You're a reporter Buck.
-你是记者,巴克。
Sometimes that means going outside of your comfort zone and interviewing people that you don't always agree with.
有时候,这意味着你得走出你的舒适区,
去采访那些,你并不总是赞同的人。
- I'm happy to talk to anybody with a newsworthy story.
-我很乐意,和任何有新闻价值的人交谈。
It was fear mongering plank, plain and simple.
这就是散布恐惧的跳板,再简单明白不过了。
Computers, computers say more people are gonna vanish.
是计算机,计算机算出更多的人将会“消失”。
Well, maybe she should spend her time trying to find people who already disappeared.
也许她应该把时间花在,寻找已经失踪的人上。
- Are you done?
-你有完没完?
- What was up with that B roll horror show?
-那部B卷的恐怖录像,是怎么回事?
- I thought you'd be pleased.
-我当时以为,你会满意呢。
I had our editors and the new kid dig up something a Iittle more sensational.
我让我们的编辑和新来的家伙,挖出了一些更耸人听闻的东西。
- Sensational?
-耸人听闻?
PIank, you showed a video of terrified and desperate people jumping off of buildings.
普朗克,你放了一段视频里面,有惊恐绝望的人跳楼。
That's not sensational.
这一点也不耸人听闻。
It's just sick. And using Connor.
这太恶心了。你还利用了康纳。
I mean, the kid's only been here a few months.
我是说,这孩子才来了几个月。
You're already teaching 'em the art of fake news.
你已经教会他们,作“假新闻”的手段了。
- Come on, wake up, Buck.
-得了吧,醒醒吧,巴克。
Our military and our police were decimated with the vanishings.
我们的军队和警♥察♥,都因“消失事件”而损失惨重。
Scared people stay in their homes.
胆小的人们,都呆在家里。
They Iock themselves inside.
他们把自己锁在屋子里面。
And that's what we need right now.
这就是我们现在需要的。
- Don't you think that Iocking people in their homes is gonna add to the problem?
-你不觉得,把人们“封控”在家里,会让问题加重吗?
We grieve by sharing.
我们的悲伤,要通过分享表达。
We have a Iot of people that need to deal with the fact that they Iost everything that matters.
我们有很多人,需要面对他们失去一切的事实。
Their wives, their. ..
他们的妻子,他们的...
- Yes, Erica.
-是的,艾丽卡。
- Did you see the UN story?
-你看到联♥合♥国♥的报道了吗?
They're pushing for the Romanian president to be the new Secretary General.
他们正在推动罗马尼亚总统,成为新的安♥理♥会♥秘♥书♥长♥。
- Carpathia.
-卡帕西亚。
- And so?
-那又如何?
- So it's just strange. He didn't even ask to be appointed.
-所以很奇怪。他甚至没有要求被任命。
- Did they overtake the UN by force?
-他们是用武力,凌驾联♥合♥国♥吗?
- No, he hasn't even made a statement.
-不,他还没发表声明。
- Well, then it's not news.
-那就不是新闻了。
So please go out and find me some news.
所以请你出去,给我找点新闻。
The Iast thing we need right now are the streets overrun with unstable and potentially violent people.
巴克,我们现在最不需要的就是,街头充斥着情绪不稳定、有暴♥力♥倾向的人。
So until the authorities can get their arms,their fat arms around this thing,
所以,在当局能控制住这事之前,我们有责任,尽我们所能。
it is our duty to do what we can.
尽我们所能,是我们的责任。
- If you think that somehow it's your civic duty to terrify people, I can't stop you,
-如果你认为恐吓别人,是你的公民义务,我不能阻止你,
but it's the Iast time you're gonna do it on my show.
但这是你最后一次,在我的节目上这么做。
- Oh, well then maybe it's time to think about canceling your show.
-好吧,那也许是时候考虑,撤销你的节目了。
- Yeah, I think we both know that's not gonna happen.
-我想,你我都知道,那是不可能的。
- Try me.
-那就试试。
- [Bruce] It seems that Chloe Steele spent most of her time haunted,
-[布鲁斯]似乎克洛伊.斯蒂尔的大部分时间
tortured by the memory of her Iittle brother,
都被对她弟弟的回忆,困扰着,折磨着,
vanishing right from her arms as she hugged him.
当她拥抱他的时候,他就从她的怀里消失了。
How could she have done things differently?
她怎么能做得不同呢?
How could she have saved him from whatever it was?
无论那是什么,她怎么能救他呢?
She was terrified that he was Iost forever,
她很害怕,他会永远失踪,
and that somehow it was her fault.
不管怎么说,都是她的错。
- It has always been my position we should take advantage of every crisis to make the world a better place.
-我的立场一直是,我们应该利用每一次危机,让世界变得更美好。
With each disaster, storm or war comes the opportunity for all of us to do better.
每一场灾难、风暴或战争,都是我们所有人,做得更好的机会。
As our climate gets hotter,
随着气候越来越炎热,
as we become more interconnected,
随着我们的联♥系♥,越来越紧密,
as pandemics race across the globe.
随着流行病在全球的蔓延。
Something is coming.
有些事情将要来临。
Some crisis will strike all of us,
有些危机会袭击我们所有人,
and we should welcome whatever it is with open arms.
我们应该张开双臂,迎接这一切。
Because only then will the world finally come together and create a truly global union,
因为只有这样,世界才能最终团结起来,建立一个真正的全球联盟,
a single world government founded on peace and unity.
电影精选列表