Even if it fucking kills me!
比利你看 布莱恩不明白的是
You see, what Brian doesn't comprehend, Billy,
我其实救过大家的命
is that I've actually saved our necks.
-重点是怎么销赃 -他自己都说过
- It's all about the fence. - Well, he says it himself,
怎么转手卖♥♥掉是最难的部分
getting rid of it, that's the hard part.
派别人处理
Delegating.
你知道 布莱恩一定得是老大
You see, Brian, he has to be the boss.
必须是头头 但是
Has to be the Guv. But
他已经没有那种野心了 比利
he's lost his desire, Billy.
他不再有过去的那种心态
He doesn't have the heart no more.
我们就更是这样了
All the more for us.
我打赌 我的意思是
I bet... I mean...
很不好意思这样说 比利老弟
Sorry to say this, Billy, old fruit,
但是你已经明白我什么意思了
but you've hit the nail on the head there.
我也这样认为
Well, I think so.
现在你就是头头了
You're the Guv now.
你知道吗 比利
Tell you what, Billy.
-我想我必须是 -是啊
- I reckon I must be. - Yeah.
放出来比憋着好
Better out than in.
-给你 老伙计 -干杯 老丹
- There you go, son. - Cheers, Dan.
老肯
Kenny.
他就是个愚蠢加呆头呆脑的奸诈老东西
He's a thick, wombat-headed old cunt.
现在他准备干什么 老特
Now, what's he up to, Tel?
他很狡猾
He's devious.
狡猾 没错 他就是那种人
Devious, yeah. That's exactly what he is.
他妈的 他是个两面人
He's so fucking two-faced.
他就是个两面人
Yeah, he's two-faced.
我讨厌他 老丹 我会被逼疯的
I hate him, Dan. Drives me mad.
我他妈的也讨厌他
I fucking hate him too.
你们好啊 伙计们
Hello, lads.
你好啊 肯
Ken Hello.
你好啊 老肯
Hello, Kenny, old son.
谁让他们进来的
Yeah, who's getting them in?
我去给你拿杯喝的 你喝什么
Yeah, I'll get you a drink. What you want?
伏特加
Er, a drop of vodka.
-两杯 -再好不过了
- Double? - Why not?
肯 你在想什么
What were you thinking, Ken?
我没想什么
Well, I wasn't thinking.
-你背着我们做了什么 -没错
- You went behind our backs. - Yeah, you did.
你告诉比利了
Talking to Billy.
因为布莱恩让我们陷入困境了
Because Brian left us in the lurch,
泰瑞
Terry.
布莱恩就是个自私自利的人
He's a very selfish, self-serving man is Brian.
我一点都不信任他
I do not trust him one little bit.
那你为什么不直接告诉他
Why don't you tell him to his fucking face, then?
他会接受的
He'll take it coming from you.
我会去告诉他的
I'm going to.
不劳你费心
Don't you worry.
一有机会我就会跟他摊牌的
I'll have it out with him the first fucking chance I get.
-这样行吧 -行
- All right? - Yeah, all right.
还想来一杯吗 肯
D'you want a top-up, Ken?
不用了
No, I'm all right.
塔卢拉 别这样 还没到睡觉的时间
Come on, sweetie. It's not bedtime yet, Tallulah.
天呐
Christ.
-什么鬼 -你好啊 肯
- Ooh. Fucking hell. - Hello, Ken.
你今天回来得挺晚
You're out late.
你不开灯坐在那里干什么 布莱恩
What're you sitting in the dark for, Brian?
吓死我了
Frightened me to death.
我更喜欢暗一点
I prefer the dark.
人们在黑暗中感到害怕时就想开口说话
People are frightened in the dark. Makes them wanna talk.
布莱恩
Brian.
-布莱恩 -怎么
- Brian. - Yeah?
老伙计 我最不想做的事就是让你失望
The last thing I want is to upset you, old son.
我们需要你回来
We need you back in the fold.
我知道
I know you do.
巴希尔说你们还没清算那些东西
Basil said you hadn't counted it yet.
然后你就相信他了
And you believed him?
-你什么意思 -他喝酒了
- What do you mean? - Well, he got a drink.
他穿过那道墙后就喝酒了
He went through a hole. And he got a drink.
他喝酒了
He got a drink?
是啊 他拿了好多东西 还拿了金条
Yeah, he got a ton and he had gold.
金条
Gold?
他没告诉我他拿了金条
He never told me he had gold.
那小子就是个麻烦货
Yeah, Barney Rubble, that boy.
那其他东西呢
What about the rest of the stuff?
你看 布莱恩
Well, you see, Brian,
我已经把大部分东西交给比利处理了
I've lodged the heavy stuff with Billy,
只是这高风险时期
just while the heat's on.
我警告过你要小心比利
I warned you about Billy.
你是警告过 布莱恩 警告过
You did, Brian. You did.
但我已经跟他说清楚了
But I've had it out with him.
告诉他 他跟这一切事情都没有关系
I've told him it is nothing to do with him
让他不要问东问西
and to keep his nose out of it.
那其他东西呢
What about the other stuff?
这个嘛 泰瑞很狡猾
Yeah, well, he's very naughty is Terry.
非常 什么词来形容比较好呢
Very, what's the word?
非常奸诈
Very duplicitous.
所以我们都各自保存了一点
So, we all took a bit to look after.
我们会把东西都带回来 找个熔炉
We're gonna bring it all back and get round the smelter.
丹尼和泰瑞 他们嘴很严吗
Danny and Terry, they're staunch?
丹尼的嘴就跟黄金那样硬
Danny, good as gold.
像黄金那样硬 但要是
Good as gold. But if only
泰瑞也像那样就好了
I could say the same for Terry.
你知道的 布莱恩 他是不可预测的
You see, he's so unpredictable, Brian.
我是说 泰瑞有时候有点
I mean, he's a bit of a fucking old
像个老疯子
psychopath is Terry, sometimes.
如果你问我的话
If you're asking me.
我跟泰瑞认识很久了
I go back a long way with Terry.
这也是为什么我认为丹尼
Which is why I think Danny,
可能才是那个大♥麻♥烦
he's probably the trouble-maker.
如果你问我的话
You know, if you're asking me.
我他妈就是在问你
I am fucking asking you.
我只告诉你我看到的
I can only tell it like I see it.
但事实并不是如此
Not as it is.
就是这样 看向后方
That's it. Look behind you.
然后翻过去
And roll and...
谢谢您 爷爷
Thanks, Grandpa.
他是个虚伪懦弱的小人
Yeah, he's a very two-faced, very weak man.
以他的性格肯定又要回来加入我们
Now it suits him to stroll back in,
才不管会伤害到谁的感情
he don't care whose feelings he hurts.
来 拉伸一下腿
Here we go, stretch those feet.
听完你说的这些 我感觉我被伤到了
It does hurt my feelings
肯 老实跟你说
to hear all this, Ken, to be honest with ya.
因为在我还年轻的时候
Cos when I was a lad,
布莱恩曾经是一个我很钦佩的人
Brian was someone I genuinely looked up to.
你懂我的意思吧
D'you know what I'm saying?
只是当人们堕落到在背后捅你一刀的时候
It's just so disappointing
你会感到很失望
when people stoop to backstabbing.
他不再有那种激♥情♥了
Well, he doesn't have the passion no more.
我跟你 特伦斯
You and me, Terence,
我们还有那份激♥情♥
we still have the passion.
犯罪和激♥情♥是有关系的
Crime is about passion.
等一下
Hold on.
那个是专门销赃的弗兰基吗
Is that Frankie the Fence?
恩 他女儿也在这个班
Yeah, his daughter's in the class an' all.
既然我们都在这 我们可以打个招呼
I thought we could have a word while we're here.
不要告诉布莱恩
Just don't tell Brian.
不 他还会打来的
Nah, he'll be ringing up next.
因为他想见我们 看看那堆战利品
Wanting to meet us, see the loot.
-听我的 -不可能 伙计
- Mark my words. - Yeah, not on your fucking life, son.
我甚至都不会接电♥话♥