What's it say?
上面说它很小 泛黄而且有严重瑕疵
It says it's small, yellow and highly flawed.
价值多少
What's it worth?
啥也不值 兄弟
Nah, nothing, mate.
下次严肃点了再回来 好吗
Maybe come back when you're serious, yeah?
该死
Fuck.
现在又他妈有个人知道了
Well, that's another fucker that knows.
你没有告诉他什么吧
You didn't tell him anything, did ya?
你以为我是傻子吗
What kind of arsehole d'you take me for?
你♥他♥妈♥快进去开车吧
Just get in the fucking car and drive.
-有人已经累了 -滚吧
- Someone's tired. - Fuck off.
我最近情绪很消极 都怪布莱恩
I blame Brian for all these negative feelings I've been having.
你有过消极感受吗 你有过吗 特伦斯
Have you got negative feelings, then, have you, Terence?
我们都有 不是吗
Oh, we all do, don't we?
恐惧
The fear.
偏执 寂寞 之类的
The paranoia and the loneliness and that.
他并不可靠
Nah, he's insecure.
他是一个非常不安全 不可靠的人
He's a very insecure, undependable human being.
我自己也不是不可靠的人
I'm not insecure myself.
不过我确实在想为什么整个世界都是敌人
But I do wonder why the whole entire fucking world is our enemy
时时刻刻跟我们对着干
and against us all the fucking time.
有时候
Sometimes.
他来了
Oh, here he comes.
狗都比他开的好
The dog's a better driver than he is.
干 那是路易斯·汉密尔顿吗
Fuck me, it's Lewis Hamilton, ain't it?
泰瑞·博金斯是个持枪抢劫的罪犯
Terry Perkins is a convicted armed robber
如果他想的话 他还可以是施虐狂
and a bit of a sadist when he wants to be.
柯林斯稍微不那么蠢
Collins has a slightly bigger brain
不过他两条腿都做了髋关节置换手术
but he's had two hip replacements,
所以他跑不快
so he's not going anywhere in a hurry.
不过一定要非常小心丹尼·琼斯
But be very careful of Danny Jones.
有拘捕的前科而且喜欢搅浑水
Previous for resisting arrest and always happy to mix it up
除非我们能在人数上完全压倒他
unless he's completely outnumbered.
你好 兄弟
Hello, mate.
你怎么样 一起喝杯酒吧
How are you? Let's have a drink, then.
现在酒吧里到处都是监控摄像头 比利
There are CCTV cameras in pubs now, Billy.
得更小心点了
Can't be too careful.
看 那儿就有一个呢 不是吗
Look, there's one up there, innit?
你眼睛可比我好使多了
Your eyesight's better than mine.
妈的 是啊 我们继续吧
Shit yeah, let's get on with it. Right.
背后真正的掌权人是布莱恩 里德
The real supremo is Brian Reader.
他看上去像是又老又惨
He may seem like a sad old man
不过当他被逼入绝境时
but he's capable of severe nastiness
他能干出最恶心的事
when he's cornered.
他涉嫌参与一起警♥察♥凶杀案
He's implicated in the murder of a police officer.
他并不喜欢我们
He doesn't like us.
当然我们也不喜欢他
And we don't like him.
好啦
There you go.
没错 这样就好了
Yeah, there you go. Right.
好的 兄弟 再见了 比利
All right, mate. See you, Billy.
我在那喝一品脱 成吗
I'm gonna have a pint in here, all right?
真是瞎子给聋子指路
It's the blind leading the deaf.
他去干什么 他去喝杯酒
Where's he going? He's going for a drink.
-还撒泡尿 -顺序不重要
- And a piss. - Not necessarily in that order.
这老逼真♥他♥妈♥蠢
What a soppy old cunt.
在他那辆破白车里
Banging about in his nutty white jam jar
和那只娘娘腔蠢狗一起乱搞
with that stupid poncey dog.
你们这对奸诈小人
Yeah, you treacherous pair of slags.
我已经抓住你们的要害了
I've got you by the cobblers now.
已实施全面监控 武装警备已就绪
Surveillance is all over them. Armed Response are ready.
我一定要当场捉住他们
I just need to catch them red-handed.
你的东西感觉有点轻
Yours feels a bit light.
你的也是
So does yours.
我怎么知道你没调过包
How do I know you haven't switched 'em?
把所有又大又好的挑走
Taken all the good big ones out
只留下又小又黄的吗
and left the little yellow ones in?
我怎么知道你没有
How do I know you ain't?
他妈的老肯在哪
Where the fuck's Kenny?
给你
Here you are.
你♥他♥妈♥还真慢慢来了啊 肯
Took your fucking time, Ken.
你到底去哪儿了
Where the fuck you been?
我从周日开始连一泡尿都没撒过
I haven't had a piss since Sunday.
什么老屌♥ 这包也他妈很轻
Fucking old cunt! A bit fucking light.
都在吗 这就是全部了吗
Are they? Is this everything?
大的那些都在哪儿
Where's all the big ones?
大的在哪儿 大的他妈的在哪儿
Where's the fucking big 'uns? Where's the big 'uns?
我肯定他调了包 不不不不
I reckon he's switched 'em. No, no, no, no, no, no.
脸皮可真厚
I mean, what a cheek. What a cheek.
去他妈的一肚子坏水
And severe fucking badness.
简直极度的
Such unprof...
不专业
Unprofessionalism.
该死
Fuck!
你这该死的老贼
You fucking old thief.
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
You fucker. You fucker.
怎么了
What's wrong?
这是布莱恩干的
This is Brian's doing.
他让我们都变得多疑了
He's made us all fucking paranoid.
那个男人 真是太操控人心了
That man, he's so... He's so manipulative.
我们一起看看吧 要不
Let's have a look, shall we?
看看黄金
Have a look at the gold.
看看还剩下什么
See what's left.
你♥他♥妈♥到底干了什么啊
What you fucking done with it?
等下 丹尼
H-Hold on, Danny.
你♥他♥妈♥的在搞什么鬼啊
What the fucking fuck are you up to?
这个地方现在遍布着条子
The place is crawling with cozzers.
-该死 他看见我们了 -什么
- Oh, fuck. He saw us. - What?
你以为我们算计你了吗
You think we stitched you up?
不 我认为你们是想等我死了
No. I think you were waiting for me to die.
-让泰瑞接电♥话♥ -好的 给你
- Put Terry on. - Yeah, here you are.
Terry Terry
Er, Terry. Terry.
我很快就要入土了 你知道的
I'll be under the sod soon enough. You know that.
但我会一直等你的
But I will be fucking waiting for you.
而且我能等 泰瑞
And I can wait, Terry.
你知道我可以的
You know I fucking can.
该死 拿着
Fuck. Get...
上 上 上 上 武装警♥察♥
Go, go, go, go! Armed police!
武装警♥察♥ 原地站好 不要乱动
Armed police! Stay where you are! Don't move!
原地站好
Stay where you are!
武装警♥察♥
Armed police!
举起手来 立刻 立刻
Put your hands up. Now! Now!
原地站好 不许动
Stay where you are. Stay still.
区域安全 走 走 快走
Clear! Clear! Move! Move! Come on.
趴下 你个垃圾 趴下
Get down. You fucking wanker, get down!
趴下 马上趴下
Get down! Get down now!
转过去 走 快走
Turn around! Move! Come on!
走 走
Move! Move!
不要看我
Don't even look at me.
不要动 你被捕了 琼斯
Don't move. You're done now, Jonesy.
有机会喝杯茶吗
Any chance of a cup of tea?
武装警♥察♥ 举起手来
Armed police! Show me your hands!
举高点 慢慢走到我面前来
Keep them in the air. Walk slowly towards me.
你有权保持沉默
You do not have to say anything
但如果在讯问中
but it may harm your defence
对所提问题有所隐瞒
if you do not mention when questioned
可能会不利于你的辩护
something you later rely on in court.
手放到胸前
Hands in front of you.
等等 等一分钟
Hang on. Hang on a minute.
放轻松点 行吗
Hey, take it easy, will you?
天呐
Oh, God.
我和这事一点关系也没有 你知道吗
I had nothing to do with this business, you know?
你觉得我看上去多少岁呢 肯