你真♥他♥妈♥说对了
Well, it fucking does!
来吧 孩子
Well, come on, son.
活跃起来 融入进来
Get lively. Mingle.
好吧 孩子
All right, son?
好吧
Yeah, yeah, all right.
我叫他巴希尔·布拉什 因为他有点胖
I call him Basil Brush cos he's a bit plummy.
一个布偶狐狸角色
不过 他是个很好的苗子
He's a bloody good spark, though.
他给我的整个房♥子重新布线
He rewired my whole house.
你怎么了
What's the matter with you?
他不喜欢人群
Well, he, he doesn't like crowds.
-是吗 -不
- Don't he? - No.
怎么了 孩子 退缩了吗
What's up, son? Got cold feet?
-你有吗 -什么
- Have you? - What?
-退缩了 -不
- Got cold feet. - No.
很好 你会没事的
Good. You'll be all right.
他会没事的
He'll be all right.
对 很明显这是哈顿花♥园♥
Right, obviously this is Hatton Garden
入口就在这里
here and here's the entrance.
我们要在这里设一个了望风点
We're gonna have an office over here for lookout.
那就是你要去的地方 老肯
And that's where you'll be, Kenny.
-发生什么了 -86号♥在九点开门
- What's going on? - 86 opens up at nine.
丹尼 你要上一楼 叫电梯
Danny, you're gonna go up to the first floor, call the lift.
在那里你要解除 这个保险丝盒
Right, that's where you'll disable... That's the fuse box.
这可真低调
This is inconspicuous.
就像他妈的什锦甘草
Like a liquorice fucking allsort.
我们可以买♥♥一辆白色货车 像天然气工
We could get a white van, like a gas man.
没人和天然气工说话
Nobody talks to a gas man.
来吧
Come on.
我膝盖撞到门了
Think I've done my knee pinging that door.
抹点你的药膏
Put your ointment on it.
这种膏药不管用
It's not that kind of ointment.
给你 孩子
There you go, son.
我们要钻的洞就在这里
The hole that we're gonna drill is gonna be here.
可能要紧挨着钻三个洞
Probably have to drill three holes back to back.
每个要花30分钟
Takes 30 minutes each one.
光钻洞就要一个半小时
That's an hour and a half of pure drilling.
你的身体能通过但你的脑袋过不去
Your body'll go through but your fucking head won't.
一旦我们钻完洞
Once we've drilled the holes,
我们只会看到其中一个储藏柜的背面
all we're gonna see is the backside of one of the cabinets.
我们有个千斤顶 可以移♥动♥它
We've gotta ram and we can move it.
来吧
Come on.
那是咸牛肉吗
Is that corned beef?
是的 还有一个保温瓶
Yeah, and a Thermos.
你新换的髋关节怎么样 肯
How's your new hip going, Ken?
肯
Ken?
他是个聋子
He's deaf as a post.
肯
Ken!
你新换的髋关节 没事吧
Your new hip, is it all right?
是的 很好
Oh, yeah, lovely.
是啊 很棒
Yeah, handsome.
那是什么
What's that?
你是2型
You type 2?
-什么 -你的糖尿病
- What? - Your diabetes.
-你是2型的吗 -是的 是的
- Are you type 2? - Oh, yeah, yeah.
-2型 是的 你呢 -我也是2型
- Type 2, yeah. You? - Yeah, I'm type 2 too.
每天20粒
20 pills a day.
打三次胰岛素 不然就要变成安迪·潘迪了
Three insulin injections or I'm Andy Pandy.
50年代木偶剧人物
真的 我浑身无力
Straight up. I go all floppy.
你应该带上几天的补给
You should take a couple of days' supply with ya.
我必须的 否则我就死定了
I have to, or I'm a dead duck.
哈顿公园
你的头发怎么搞的
What have you done to your barnet?
我在伪装
I'm in disguise.
到处都是摄像头
There's cameras everywhere.
那个恐怖假发真不错
That's a proper fright wig, that is.
那假发适合 脓包大叔
That's a proper "Uncle Fester"
上世纪流行的一个光头角色
派小丑进来 哎呀不妙
send-in-the-clowns, whoops-a-daisy,
祝你愉快 就像这样
have-an-away-day, that is.
你不是个该死的摩登派青年吧
You're not a fucking mod, are you?
20世纪60年代英国的穿着时髦整洁 骑小型摩托车的青年
船要开了
All ashore that's going ashore.
他来了 数码神童
Here he is. Digital Boy Wonder.
-你的糖浆造型很好 -不
- It's a nice little syrup you got there. - No.
你是什么 糖梅仙子
What are you, Sugar Plum Fairy?
你是要约姑娘去吗
Are you on the pull or something?
不要碰 我不喜欢被人碰
Don't touch. I don't like being touched.
我想做什么就做什么
I'll do whatever I like
你会喜欢的
and you'll enjoy it.
该死的
Bloody hell.
那个 布莱恩
That one, Brian.
开始凿
Get chiselling.
来吧
All yours.
在这里
Here.
为什么要我做危险的事
Why am I doing the dangerous bits?
你是最年轻的
You're the youngest.
还好吗
All right?
操
Fuck me.
来吧
Come on.
放松 放松
Easy, easy.
你以前做过 孩子
You've done this before, son.
好吗
All right?
好的 进去了
OK, it's in, it's in, it's in.
记住 一旦警报响起
All right, remember, once the alarm goes,
在监控开始录像前我们有60秒
we got 60 seconds before the monitored feed kicks in.
如果我们不进去停掉它
If we don't get in there and stop it,
他们就会来找我们
they'll be on to us.
那就来吧
Come on, then.
干得好 伙计
Well done, mate.
操
Fuck...
好了
All right.
你好
Hello.
巴希尔
Basil.
那个红灯怎么在闪
What's that little red light blinking for?
是有个警报响了吗
Is it going off now?
是 我觉得可能是哪出问题了
Yeah, I think it probably is somewhere, yeah.
你现在准备怎么办
What do you propose to do about that?
老肯
Kenny?
老肯 回答我
Come in, Kenny.
肯
Ken?
老肯
Kenny?
老肯 有个警报响了
Kenny, there's an alarm.
马上回答我
I need you to respond appropriately.
老肯 醒醒 你个蠢货
Kenny! Wake up, you fucking wally.
我们触发了一个警报
We triggered an alarm.
你♥他♥妈♥要我做什么
What the fuck d'you want me to do about it?
保持清醒
Just stay awake.
好 好了 擦亮你的眼睛
Right, well, just keep your eyes skinned.
把你的助听器弄好
And sort out your hearing aid.
等一下 你是会员吗
Excuse me, are you a member?
仅限会员
我他妈现在是了
Fucking am now.
那和那
There and there.
松手 松手
Now let it go, let it go.
好了
Here we go.
就这样 我来拿着
That's it, I'll hold it.
卡尔 水
Water, Carl.
大祸临头了 伙计们
Trouble up at mill, lads.
保安来了 一辆白色雅特轿车
Security. White Astra.
穿着制♥服♥
Uniform.
肯定是冲着我们来的
Definitely casing us.