也可能是听到了警铃过来检查
Either he's responding to the alarm
或者是碰巧他在多管闲事
or it's a coincidence and he's just being nosy.
他绕到另一边去了
He's gone round the side.
我看不见他了 他
Yeah, I can't see him. I can't. He's...
他回来了 我看到他了
Yeah, he's coming back. There he is.
他
Oh, he's...
他想要进去
Oh, I think he's trying to get in.
操
Fuck.
等等 他准备走了
Hang on. He's not trying very hard.
没错 他走了
Yeah. He's going.
他走了
He's going.
他走掉了
He's effed off.
是的 真棒
Yeah, lovely.
谢天谢地
Thank Gawd for that.
差一点点就完了 兄弟们
That was a close one, chaps.
继续 继续干活吧
Carry on. Carry on working.
泰瑞
Terry...
特伦斯
Terence.
你还好吗 老特
You all right, Tel?
你还好吗 没事吧
You all right? All right?
有点晕
Bit wobbly.
你怎么样 卡尔
How you doing, Carl?
卡尔 去那儿吧
Get on there, Carl.
他有点
He's a bit...
操
Oh, fuck me.
我看到它掉下来了
I saw it fall off.
打那 对 就那
On there, yeah, on there.
哪个
Which one?
-把它绑在你身上 -老天爷
- Put it over your. - Oh, cor blimey!
好了
All right.
他妈的让开 让开 让开
Get out the fucking way, get out the way. Get out the way.
看 看 看 看 轻轻的 轻轻的
Look, look, look. Look, gentle. Gentle.
好吗 这他妈不是个锤子
All right? It ain't a fucking hammer.
-我搞定了 老特 -好的
- I've got it, Tel. - Yep.
好了
Right.
-这就对了 -这就是 保险柜后面了
- There you go. - That's the back of the cabinet.
没错 看那边
That's it. Look at that.
行 推倒这个蠢东西 给我们托架
All right, let's knock this fucker down. Give us the bracket.
给
All right.
别留缝隙
Sort the space...
不错 不错
Looking good. Looking good!
就这样
There you go.
可以了吗 老丹
All right, Dan?
-接好了吗 -行了 受得住的
- We in? - Yeah, that lot can go.
好 那我开始了
All right, here we go.
-使点劲 -我在使劲
- Give it some. - I am giving it some.
我觉得它没动
I don't think it's moving.
保险柜肯定被钉在地上了
That cabinet must be bolted to the floor.
你是对的
I think you're right.
是你说它会动的
You said it would move.
我从没说过它会动
I never said it would move.
我是说 你要移♥动♥它
I said, you gotta move it.
继续 继续
Go on. Go on.
操 操
Ah, shit! Shit!
我他妈的
Fuck me!
-难以置信 -全洒在裤裆上了
- Oh, I don't believe it. - All over my nuts.
去他妈的
Fuck me.
-上面写着什么 -必须垂直
- What's it say on that? - It's got to be perpendicular.
-那里要垂直吗 -这是垂直的
- That's got to be perpendicular? - It is perpendicular.
-一定要精确 -跟哪里垂直
- Got to be exactly... - Perpendicular to what?
-跟墙啊 -这必须弄好
- The wall. - It's got to be bang on.
不能有哪怕一点点倾斜
It can't be slightly perpendicular or vaguely perpendicular.
是你说你可以弄开这个的
You said you could do this.
我是说我可以钻过去
I said I could get through the hole.
-可没说能弄这些 -钻洞
- I didn't say anything about all this. - Get through a hole?
这就是你有限的专业知识了吗
Is that the limit of your expertise?
那你♥他♥妈♥去钻那个洞啊
You get through the bleedin' hole, then!
这个坏了 没法修了
That's destroyed. That's unfixable.
你得去重新拿一个
You have to get another one.
我以为你可以修好任何东西
I thought you could fix anything.
所有电子产品 除了这个
Anything electrical. Anything but this.
这个和警报器
This and alarms.
不是 我切断了所有实时警报
No, I deactivated the live alarm.
是GPS把我弄晕了
It was the GPS that confused me.
在这场游戏里 有你懂的
In this game, there's what you know
有你不懂的
and what you don't know.
你不清楚有哪些不懂
If you don't even fucking know what
那你♥他♥妈♥还懂什么
you don't know, you know fuck all!
这很棒 对吧
Well, that's great, innit?
-那我们现在做什么呢 -操
- What are we gonna do now? - Fuck it.
待在这 我明早拿个新的回来
Stay here and I'll come back in the morning with a new one.
我不会在这跟你们这些
I ain't staying down here all night
睡觉放屁打鼾的人待一晚上的
with you lot farting and snoring!
不 我是不会在全是灰和屎的地方睡的
No, I ain't sleeping down here with all this dust and shit.
用旧的东西和报纸在角落里弄个床
Make a bed in the corner out of old newspapers and stuff.
在角落里铺床 我是土著人吗
Bed in the corner? What am I, an Aborigine?
泰瑞 我会在角落里
I'll make you a nice little bed
给你弄个可爱的小床的
in the corner, Terry,
然后把你裹得好好的
and tuck you up good and proper.
好啊 老丹 你抱着我 我会很享受的
Yeah, Dan, you tuck me up. I'll enjoy that.
怎么他妈这么久还没好
It's like waiting for a fucking egg to boil.
-谁让你来的 社工吗 -滚蛋
- Who got you this job, your caseworker? - Piss off.
我叫他来的 你知道的
I did. And you know it.
你真的很低劣 是吧 布莱恩
You're a piss-poor judge of character, ain't you, Brian?
我是烂透了 我就是个烂人
Oh, I'm so rotten, I'm a piss-poor judge of character.
难道琳没教你怎么做人吗
Didn't your Lyn never teach you nothing?
别把她扯进来
Leave her out of it.
难以置信她怎么跟你生活下去的
I can't believe she stayed with you.
你怎么了 泰瑞
What's the matter with you, Terry?
还跟个怨妇一样吗
Still bitter?
这么多年过去了 还是满腹牢骚
Still got an axe to grind after all these years?
如果我别有用心 布莱恩
If I had an axe to grind, Brian,
你会是第一个知道的
you'd be the first to know about it.
崽子 不要在我面前犯蠢
Don't try and bully me, son.
我最知道怎么对付蠢货
I know how to treat bullies.
我他妈会把你大卸八块
I'll have you in fucking chunks.
来啊
Come on, then.
来卸我啊
Have a chunk.
然后把我卷起来吃了
You can tuck me up while you're about it.
差不多得了
Whoa, whoa, turn it in.
我们应该继续干活
We're supposed to be working.
别再推推搡搡 该认真点了
Stop puffing your chests out and take it seriously.
-我们接下来怎么办 -滚蛋 巴希尔
- What the fuck is going on? - Fuck off, Basil.
没错 滚蛋小崽子 让我来
Yeah, fuck off, son. Leave it to me.
你们下面还顺利吗
Everything tickety-boo down there?
挖个坟墓吧
Dig a grave.
他们真♥他♥妈♥要我命
They're fucking killing me.
我们今晚回来
We're coming back tonight.
早上好 欢迎大家
Good morning and welcome to
收听复活节特别节目
a special Easter edition of the show...
复活节特别节目
Special Easter edition.
对有些人来说挺不错的
It's all right for some.
是的 像我们这些人还得去谋生
Yeah, some of us have to work for a living.
憋死了
Desperate for a piss.
滚出去
Fuck off!
我♥操♥他妈的
Fucking hell.
布莱恩 这是米莉的哥哥比利
Er, Brian, yeah. Well, this is Milly's brother Billy.
米莉的哥哥比利
Milly's brother Billy?
滚吧
Fuck off.
比利·林肯
Billy Lincoln.