渔人比利
Billy the Fish.
他妈的渔人比利
Billy the bloody Fish?
这名字怎么样
What kind of name's that?
他在比灵盖特鱼市工作
Well, he works at Billingsgate Fish Market.
他给你带了礼物
He's brung you a present.
他能给我们销赃
See, he's a fence.
他会帮我们把东西运出来
Well, he was gonna help us out moving the goods.
可他今天不是
Not today he ain't.
我觉得我们需要一点外援
Well, I thought we could use an extra pair of hands.
他知道多少
How much does he know?
其他人知道他要来吗
And what about the others?
我会慢慢告诉他们
I was gonna tell them gradual.
慢慢来
Gradual?
你是想跟泰瑞·博金斯说慢慢来吗
You wanna tell Terry Perkins "gradual"
然后看看他会做什么
and see what he makes of it?
这会毁了一切的
This'll put the kibosh on everything.
还有你 你敢告密的话
And you, you tell a single soul about this
我就把你阉了
and I'll cut your balls off.
这对我来说 毫无影响
That makes no difference to me.
你这个死胖子
You fat cunt.
我退出了 不回来了
I'm out and I'm not coming back.
真是个不错的家伙
Nice bloke.
是 没错 丹尼
Yeah, that's right, Danny.
他说他退出了就不回来了
He says he's out and he's not coming back.
等等
Hold on.
里德没种了
Reader's lost his arsehole.
操他♥娘♥的♥
Fuck's sake.
好 我知道了 我知道了
Yeah, I know, I know.
听着 肯 让我跟泰瑞说话 好吗
Listen, Ken, let me talk to Terry, all right?
我没开玩笑 也不是有意冒犯
I ain't being funny, and I don't mean to be rude.
但是去他妈的布莱恩和他的老女人
But fuck Brian and fuck his old woman,
上帝保佑她
God bless her.
我不是为了他们来的 只是为我自己
I'm not doing this for them, I'm doing it for me.
那天晚上他弄糟了所有事
He did fuck all down there last night.
我是不会助长某些老人的虚荣心的
And I ain't in the business of encouraging some old man's vanity.
你觉得他是怕了吗
Do you think he's frit?
在我们的世界里 你要不来要不走
Well, in our world you either stay or you go.
都不会拖拖沓沓
You don't spend all day pissing on
哭哭啼啼的 你会吗
like a leaky colostomy bag, do you?
这纯粹是懦弱
It's pure cowardice.
他不想帮助他的朋友 老丹
He don't wanna help his friends, Dan,
这才是问题所在
that's his problem.
不 泰瑞 重点是
No, that's the point, Terry.
他根本就没有朋友
He ain't got no friends.
他所做的只是把我们聚在一起
All he did was put it together.
是的 严格来说他把我们聚在一起
Yeah, well, technically he put it together.
但道德上他又搞砸了
Morally he fucked it up again.
巴希尔在这其中的位置呢
Where's Basil in all this?
脱掉他的伪装
Taking off his make-up?
什么 你觉得他是个同性恋
What, you think he's a poof?
他确实挺像的
He sounds like one.
我就觉得他说话十足的
Nah, I just think he talks proper...
他可能是从伦敦西来的
He's probably from West London.
你知道的 他们那边说话都那样
You know what they're like.
-有人把这锁了 -可能有人在里面
- Some fucker's locked it! - There might be someone in there.
如果有装置在 我可以做个霰弹筒
If this is a fit-up, I'm gonna do my canister.
我认真跟你说 我真会这么做
I'll lose my loaf, I'm fucking telling you now.
巴希尔他妈的在哪
Where the fuck is Basil?
大家都以为你退缩了
Everyone thinks you've lost your nerve.
坏蛋就像拳击手
Crooks are like boxers.
他们先失去了他们的腿
They lose their legs first.
接着他们失去了本能反应
Then they lose their reflexes.
最后他们失去了朋友
Then they lose their friends.
是的
Yeah.
只是
It's just that...
那个洞还在那儿
...that hole's there.
孩子 听我的
Take my advice, son.
赶紧逃命吧
Run for your fucking life.
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can.
等一下
Hold up one minute.
我手♥机♥去哪了
Where's my phone?
他不会接的 他知道是可以被追踪的
He won't answer that. He reckons it's all traceable.
最快周二才能被找到
Can't trace it till Tuesday.
-为什么 -今天复活节
- Why's that? - It's Easter weekend.
不工作
Don't work Easter.
你在说什么 员工都是从班加罗尔来的
What are you talking about? They staff it from Bangalore.
那不过复活节 好吗
It ain't Easter out there, is it?
-也有可能过啊 -他妈的那是印度
- Could be Easter there. - It's fucking India.
不是哪儿都过复活节吗
It's Easter everywhere, isn't it?
他没接 你们打算怎么办
He ain't answering. What you wanna do?
你告诉我怎么做 去找什么
You tell me what to do. What to look for.
我会把我拿到的分你一半
I'll give you 50%. Of anything I get.
好的 孩子
All right, son.
就对半分
50% it is.
这些箱子是和我交易过的人的
These boxes are the traders I have done business with.
你能在里面找到最好的东西
And that's where you'll find the best stuff.
-真太棒了 -对 很棒
- Fucking hell. - Yeah, fucking hell.
我现在开始紧张了
I'm starting to panic now.
我真的要走了
I'm really starting to go.
我太紧张了 忍♥不住想尖叫
I'm so keyed up, I'll go fucking ping in a minute.
我们都很紧张 卡尔 我们是贼
We're all keyed up, Carl. We're burglars.
是 但我情况特殊 我得考虑我妈
Yeah, but I got problems. I've got my mum to think about.
她得了老年痴呆症
She's got bleeding Alzheimer's.
老肯和布莱恩不在这里
Kenny and Brian are practically dead.
你听不到他们的抱怨
You don't hear them fucking complaining.
你知道你的问题是什么吗
You know what your problem is, don't you?
你话太多
You give it too much of that.
你就是个大嘴巴的话痨
You're a chatterbox, a blabbermouth.
你是说我话太多吗
Are you saying I talk too much?
听着 如果你不敢留下来 就走
Listen, if you're too scared to stay, just go.
别小题大做 别拖累我
Don't make a meal of it. Don't piss down my leg.
干脆点 想走就赶紧的
Bowels or no bowels, son, if you wanna go, fuck off.
现在 记着
Now, remember this.
任何带FL标记的东西都是完美的
Anything with an FL is flawless.
任何带红点的都是垃圾
Anything with a red dot is dross.
我们能转移所有东西吗
Are we gonna be able to shift all this?
我们先去马盖特见我的下家
We're gonna meet my fence in Margate,
然后在多佛搭船
then we're gonna get on a ferry at Dover
离开这里
and get the fuck out of here.
是嘛
Oh.
我们必须离开这个国家吗
We have to leave the country?
如果你这票干成了
Well, if you carry this off,
所有在这个保险库存过东西的
every scumbag, chiseller and ne'er-do-well,
人♥渣♥ 骗子和流氓
whoever used that vault,
都会恨不得杀了你
is gonna wanna kill you.
哪怕用把勺子
With a spoon.
混♥蛋♥ 你有没有时间观念
What sort of time d'you call this, you cunt?
你刚刚在哪里 在做头发吗
Where you been? Doing your hair?
卡尔怎么了
What happened to Carl?
-我们开始吧 -好
- Here we go. - Yeah.
行
Yeah.
就这样
That's it.
现在
Now.
在那里 进去吧
There. There you go.
操
Fuck me.
进去吧 孩子
Go on, son.
好 我们进去吧
OK, up we go.
让我进去 让我进去
Get me in, get me in.
进去啊 该死
Go on. Fucking hell.
继续 你做得挺好的
Go on! You're doing well.