How old do you think I look, Ken?
我是说 因为我觉得我还没那么老
I mean, because, you know, I don't think I'm that old.
我觉得我不老啊
Well, I don't think I'm old.
没人会觉得自己老了
No-one thinks they're old.
甚至老人都不觉得自己老了
Not even old people think they're old.
倚老卖♥♥老从来就没成功过
The "old" business, it never works.
我已经试过很多年了
I mean, I've been trying it on for years.
要是起到反作用就麻烦了
Yeah, you're in trouble if it backfires, though.
是啊 年轻的时候
Yeah, when you're young,
你要是不老实 他们就会怂恿你
they egg you on if you're bent.
当你老了呢 他们会怨恨你
When you're old, they resent ya.
你越老 对他们来说
The older you get, the more dangerous
你就变得越来越危险
you get as far as they're concerned.
我觉得自己才23呢
I feel 23 inside.
你知道吗 我担心的是他们
You know, the thing that worries me is that they...
觉得你还年轻 他们认为我还有未来
Think you're young? Nah, they think I've still got a future.
这件事你最好别告诉他们
Well, that's the one thing you don't wanna tell them.
那就是你还有未来
That you've got a future.
我们中没有人有将来
None of us have got a future.
那正是问题的关键
That's the point.
你就告诉他们你快死了
You just tell 'em you're dying.
离死不远了
Not far off.
我可以说我瘸了
I could work on my limp.
我有克罗恩氏病 是的 你懂的
I've got Crohn's disease.
克罗恩氏病: 节段性回肠炎
还有糖尿病 抑郁症
Yeah, you know, there's diabetes, depression.
人格障碍症一直是个好借口
Personality disorder's always a good one.
每个人都把自己的病症列出来
Everybody, list your ailments.
去鉴定一下
Get certificates.
我们想让那些人对我们好点
We want 'em to treat us gently.
不 千万不能这么想
No, you fucking don't.
-为什么 -因为别的不说
- Why not? - Because apart from anything else,
这太丢人了
it's too fucking patronising.
-都准备好了吗 -是啊
- You ready? - Yep.
走吧
Let's go.
外面有这么多该死的坏蛋
What with all these fucking villains running about,
现在对我们来说最好的地方是监狱
best place for us now is in the boob.
没门
No way.
在我这个年纪我会不惜一切躲避牢狱之灾
At my age I'll do anything to avoid jail.
至少你还能喝上一杯不错的茶
Well, at least you get a decent cup of tea.
是啊 至少能翘着腿放松一下
Yeah, at least you can relax, you know, put your feet up.
有需要的时候可以看医生
See a doctor when you need one.
不不 我不能再一次经历那些了
No, no, I can't go through all that again.
-我的孩子们会杀了我 -我担心我妈妈
- My kids'll kill me. - It's my mum I'm worried about.
她年事已高
She ain't getting any younger.
如果我坐牢了 琳会死不瞑目的
Yeah, well, my Lyn'll be spinning in her grave if I go back inside.
-我答应过她的 -你从没和我们说过
- I promised her. - Never told us that.
我从没告诉过任何人
Well, I never told anyone.
我应该金盆洗手的
I'm supposed to be going straight.
你越老 狱中生活就会变得越容易
Yeah, well, prison life gets easier as you get older, you know.
没有那么多的欲望了
Not so many urges.
我不担心狱中生活
I don't care about prison life.
来世才是让我担心的
It's the afterlife that worries me.
据警方和保险公♥司♥估计
此次盗窃案损失达1400万英镑
目前仅追回400万英镑
里德 柯林斯 琼斯 博金斯 卡尔 伍德
以及渔人比利·林肯被判有罪
并被判处最多七年有期徒刑
泰瑞·博金斯被当庭判处偿还650万英镑
不久后在狱中突发心脏病身亡
布莱恩·里德在服刑一半刑期后
于2018年7月被释放 他被判偿还650万英镑
否则将再次入狱
他对此判决提出申诉
伦敦最好的警报器拆除专家
仍然逍遥法外