I won't even answer the phone.
就是这样
That's it.
小步子
Little steps.
你好 弗兰基 过得怎么样
Hello, Frankie, how are ya?
布莱恩 是我 老无赖
Brian. Me old mucker.
是时候打开天窗说亮话了 肯
It's time to open the fucking kimono, Ken.
告诉其他人我想见面谈
Tell the others I wanna meet.
就在今晚
Tonight.
我要把这堆乱摊子收拾了
I'm gonna sort this mess out.
不要被一个再普通不过
Try not to be distracted by a perfectly
拿着圆珠笔的女人分散注意力
ordinary woman with a biro.
专注于手上的工作
And focus on the job in hand.
现在
Now,
我们来谈谈巴希尔
let's talk about Basil.
看在他妈的上天的份上
Oh, for fuck's sake.
他到底顺走了多少钱
How much did he really walk off with, eh?
你懂的 像我说的 我们给他喝了酒
Well, you know, like I said, Brian, we gave him a drink.
你还说了有黄金
You said gold.
到底有多少
How much really? Hm?
丹尼
Danny?
难不成你想知道确切的数字吗
What, you wanna know the exact amount?
他从没跟我提过黄金的事情
He never said anything to me about gold.
所以你相信他的话
Oh, and you believe him?
比起我们你更信任他吗
You trust him before you trust us?
你♥他♥妈♥是这意思吗
Is that what you're fucking saying?
好吧 比利拿到了什么
So, what's Billy got?
布莱恩 我现在很头疼比利的事
Oh, I'm having a fucking nightmare with old Billy, Brian.
老实说 他现在很难相处
To be honest, he's proving very difficult to work with.
真的很难
Very difficult indeed.
他怎么了
What's the matter with him?
布莱恩 有一半的原因是
Well, half the trouble, Brian,
比利现在大小便失禁
is that Billy is incontinent.
再这样下去我都要大小便失禁了
I'll be incontinent if this goes on much longer.
如果他被抓了 他会说他有身体残疾
If he gets pinched, he's gonna say he's
他们也许就不会查下去了
got disabilities and they might not look.
"警官 不是我们干的"
"It wasn't us, Officer."
"我们没那个能力"
"We're not capable."
只是一群无伤大雅的老人
Bunch of harmless old raspberries in the rub-a-dub.
谁会怀疑我们是盗窃贼
Who's gonna suspect us of being crooks?
其他该死的盗窃贼都是些新手
All the other fucking crooks for starters.
我们偷走了他们的养老金
We've stolen their pensions.
所以他们就是这样看我们的 是吗
So that's how they see us, is it?
《拉凡德山的暴徒》
The Lavender Hill Mob?
一部很英式幽默的轻松搞笑片
只是一群在哈哈大笑的可爱老恶棍
A load of cuddly old crooks, just having a laugh?
在被告席上你们打算说什么
What are you gonna say in the dock?
我做过两次髋关节置换手术
Oh, I've had two hip replacements.
我有糖尿病
I've got diabetes.
我们只是老糊涂了
We were confused.
你们认为他们会因为这些而不抓你们吗
You think they won't put you in jail in case you suffer?
他们想要你们受苦
They want you to suffer.
你应该为我们感到骄傲
You should be proud of us.
我他妈才不觉得脸上有光
I'm not fucking proud.
你本可以出名的 布莱恩
You could have been famous, Brian.
我他妈不想出名
I don't wanna be fucking famous.
与比利·林肯取得联♥系♥
Just get hold of Billy Lincoln.
你们联♥系♥上后 就把一切准备好
When you've made the call, get it all together,
在我的车♥库♥见面 分赃 然后出去
we'll meet in my garage, chop it up, get out.
这顿饭我请
Dinner's on me.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
给您
Here you go.
行 布莱恩 我们去你车♥库♥转转
No problemo, Brian, we'll just pop round your garage,
把我们值钱的东西都给你
give you all our sparkly stuff
你现在可以把它加入你的收藏了
and you can add it to your collection.
特伦斯 这很不尊重
It's disrespectful, Terence.
他和他的老朋友们像对待工人一样对我们
His oldest friends and he treats us like fucking navvies.
他确实有点粗鲁 我会告诉他的
He's getting a bit saucy, I'm telling ya.
他需要一巴掌清醒一下
He needs a fucking slap.
丹尼 现在得按我们的规矩来
We're playing by my rules now, Danny boy.
肯 抓住比利
Ken. Get hold of Billy.
我们在停车场见吧 把赃物拿回来
We'll meet in the car park, get the heavy stuff back.
给他一脚 让他滚远点
Give him the arse, tell him to fuck off proper,
我们得拿到熔炉
and we'll get round the smelter.
什么 在破停车场里吗
What, in the fucking car park?
老丹 我会告诉你在哪的
I'll show you where, Dan.
别担心你的小脑袋
Don't worry your pretty little head.
我早上接你
I'll pick you up in the morning.
带上你所有的货 我们要放桌上清点
Bring everything you've got. We'll put it on the table.
还有你 肯
And you, Ken.
看着我 肯
Look at me, Ken.
看着我 肯
Look at me, Ken
不许未雨绸缪藏起来 懂吗
No squirrelling it away for a rainy day, eh?
否则会有你好看的
Or you know what'll happen.
你好 布莱恩
Hi, Brian.
我刚刚请这群老家伙吃了晚饭
I just treated those old bastards to dinner.
他们告诉我 你已经拿到了你的那份
And they told me that you got your whack after all.
他们当然会那么说了
Well, they would say that, wouldn't they?
你还有什么没有告诉我
What else didn't you tell me?
如果我真的要骗你
Why would I come all the way to Margate
干嘛还跑这么远来马盖特
if I was bullshitting you?
-因为你很贪 -他们在说谎 布莱恩
- Because you're greedy. - They're lying, Brian.
我知道他们说谎
I know they are,
但我也知道 我告诉你的盒子全部打开过了
and I also know that those boxes I gave you were all opened.
我早就警告过你 如果你这样做
I warned you what those crooks would do
那帮骗子会做什么
if you pulled this off.
你最好祈祷他们在我之前找到你
You better pray they find you before I fucking do.
不好意思
Excuse me.
布莱恩·里德
伦敦公交老年卡
犯罪记录
犯罪记录
布莱恩·里德入店偷窃水果罐头
伦敦青少年法庭
希思罗机场布林克斯马特仓库盗窃案
约翰·福特汉姆谋杀案
被判无罪
你去过葡萄牙吗 外公
Have you been to Portugal, Grandpa?
当然了 亲爱的 我去过
Oh, yeah, darling. I have.
是的 你会喜欢的
Yeah, you'll love it.
-噢 那个是给我的吗 -是的
- Oh, is that for me? -Yeah.
那是我的生日礼物吗
Is that my birthday present?
很适合你的 外公
It suits you, Grandpa.
打♥针♥之类的事你没问题吧
You gonna be all right with the injections and everything?
有人帮你在屁♥股♥上打♥针♥吗
Got someone to do it in your bum?
我能找谁来帮我在屁♥股♥上打♥针♥啊
Who can I get to do it in my bum?
-老肯会理解的 -老肯很忙
- Kenny'll understand. - Kenny's busy.
他怎么了
What's he up to?
他应该是犯了什么傻瓜盗窃案吧
Reckons he's done some silly burglary, don't he?
大概在复活节的时候
Over Easter or something.
好吧 他只是无聊罢了
Well, he's bored, ain't he?
他这个年纪也没什么可做的
At his age he's got nothing else to do.
还想拉我进去 疯子
Keeps trying to get me involved. Mad bastard.
你离肯尼斯远点 他在计划什么
You keep away from that Kenneth. He's up to something.
他会把你带入歧途的
He'll lead you astray.
你不在家的时候 我能借用你的房♥子吗
Can I borrow your house while you're away?
你打算干什么
What are you up to?
我是你♥爸♥爸
I'm your father.
我会付钱的
I'll pay ya.
是这个吗 给你 一个熔炉
Is that it? There you go. One smelter.
老丹 是吗
All right, Dan?
好吧 我他妈就是个苦力
Well, seeing I'm the fucking Joey on the firm.
他妈的
Fuck's sake.
给你 好的 谢了
There you go. Right, cheers.
弗兰基 我给你看点东西 过来
Frankie, I wanna show you something. Come here.
看看这个
Have a look at that.
这写了啥