-好了 -帮我转一下 转一下
- Here we go. - Oi, turn me, turn me.
妈的真难进
Fuck me sideways.
好了吗
All right?
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
-好了没 -就这样 拉我一把
- All right? - That's it. Go on, son.
干得好 兄弟
Well done, mate.
好了吗
All right?
你可别在里面吃东西
Don't eat anything while you're in there, will ya?
找到了
That's it.
准备好了吗 老特
Readies, Tel?
你准备好了吗
You ready?
开始装吧 老特
Start loading it, Tel.
准备好了 这个给老妈
Readies. That's one for Mum.
别信这些
Don't believe these.
我打算在葡萄牙买♥♥栋漂亮的小房♥子
Gonna buy a nice little place in Portugal.
在那里吃一堆鱼
Eat a lot of fish.
旺季租出去 周租金500英镑
In the season, rent it out, charge a monkey a week.
一年能挣7000英镑
Seven grand a year.
这是我的退休金 非常感谢
That's my pension, thank you very much.
这是我的积蓄
That's my nest egg.
怎么样了
How's it going?
还有一些
Bit more coming.
钻石
净度
克拉重量
好了
Readies!
丹尼
Danny.
你觉得他死了吗
Do you think he's dead?
喂
Oi.
-我们走吧 留他下来付账 -好
- Let's go, leave him to pay. - Yeah.
我告诉你一些有关老大的事吧
Let me tell you something about the Governor.
保险箱盗窃大♥师♥
The master safe cracker.
犯罪大♥师♥
The master criminal.
贼王
The king of thieves.
他现在已没种了
He's lost his arsehole.
他没种 说得好
Lost his arsehole. Exactly.
卡尔 也是个胆小鬼
Carl lost his arsehole an' all.
对 那是两个没种的胆小鬼
Yeah, well, that's two lost arseholes right there.
看啊 梅糖混♥蛋♥之舞
Well, there you go. The Dance of the Sugar Plum Arseholes.
芭蕾舞剧《胡桃夹子》梅糖仙子之舞
明白了吗
See?
我不在乎卡尔怎么样
I don't care about Carl.
卡尔就像蘑菇 喜欢躲在暗处
Carl's a mushroom, Carl likes it in the dark.
如果里德在那里的话
If fucking Reader had have been there,
我们就都得听他的
we'd have been cake-o bake-o.
你说的对 老丹 想想他花了我们不少钱
You're right, Dan. He's cost us money when you think of it.
他到底花了我们多少钱 算一下
How much has he cost us? Work it out.
光算增值税就知道
Well, work out the fucking VAT alone.
对
Yeah.
-我比他强多了 -就是
- I'm a better man than he ever was. - Yeah.
我现在是老大
I'm the fucking Guv now.
"我要把你大卸八块"
"I'll have you in chunks."
本列车开往马盖特
This is the Margate train.
沿途停靠斯特拉特福德 艾贝斯费特
Stopping at Stratford, Ebbsfleet,
坎特伯雷西
Canterbury West,
终点站马盖特
and terminating at Margate.
显然 他们具有高智商
They were obviously highly intelligent
和良好的身体素质
with great strength and stamina.
是一个有严密组织的作案团伙
A highly organised outfit.
-所以他们不是英国人 -下一个问题
- So not English in other words? - Next?
被盗物品的总价值可能永远无法得知
The overall value of the haul may never be known
但早先报道称其总价值高达三亿英镑
but early reports put it as high as 300 million pounds.
这是英国犯罪史上
That would make it the biggest robbery
盗窃金额最大大案件
in British criminal history.
这是一次经过周密计划的盗窃
This is a very highly sophisticated robbery.
是专业盗窃团伙手笔 现今并不多见
Professional team. There aren't that many about nowadays.
因此 这将缩小
So it will narrow the field down
苏格兰场机动小组
from the intelligence that the Flying Squad
负责侦办商业及金融抢案
调查的情报范围
will have back at Scotland Yard.
这一犯罪是否暗示了英国人
Is the crime a metaphor for the
在才智和技能方面的下降
decline of British ingenuity and skill?
难道我们现在不仅需要引进水管工
Do we now need to import not only our plumbers,
信息技术员 医生 护士和足球队员
IT technicians, doctors, nurses and footballers
连罪犯也要引进了吗
but our criminals as well?
他们是阿尔巴尼亚人
That's Albanians.
我的个人推断是 珠宝肯定已被运送出境
My own speculation is that unless they're complete idiots,
除非那些人是白♥痴♥
the jewels must have already left the country.
我这么说 是因为英国市场不足以消化
And I say this just because the UK market's not big enough
如此大量的被窃宝石
to absorb such a vast quantity of stolen gems.
他们永远无法销赃
They could never sell them.
警方已证实
Police have confirmed there
保险库中还存有
was a substantial amount of gold bullion
大量金条
stored in the vault
和数百个装有钻石的信封
along with hundreds of these brifkas.
其中一个的价值可能就500万英镑
One of these could be worth as much as five million pounds.
别打开
Don't open them.
看 信封上写着钻石的价值
Look, the envelope tells you the value.
对 我们数数信封然后平分
Oh, yeah, we'll count the envelopes and divide 'em up equally.
比利会把这些东西带去店里
Billy, he'll take the heavy stuff away to store,
等找人估价后
and when we've got somebody to evaluate everything,
再带回来 对吧
he'll bring it all back. Won't you, son?
对 没问题 兄弟 我会的
Yes, all right, lads. I'll do that, yeah.
好 很好
Yeah, good man.
对不起
Sorry.
如果我不信他会把东西带回来呢
What if I don't trust him to bring it back?
对不起 你没得选
Sorry, you might not have a choice, mate.
抱歉 但我抢银行这么多年
Sorry, but I haven't spent my life robbing banks
不是为了别无选择
to be left with no fucking choice.
冷静 特伦斯
Settle down, Terence.
稳扎稳打无往而不胜
Slow and steady wins the race.
对 你说得对 肯
Yeah, you're right, Ken. I mean,
不管不顾 匆忙行事
all that rushing and bing-bonging about.
不是我们的风格 对吧
I mean, it's not our style, is it, mate?
你说得对 丹尼尔
Not remotely, Daniel.
完全不是
Not remotely.
好吧 给你一个 肯
Here you are, one for you, Ken.
给泰瑞一个 给我一个
One for Terry, one for me,
给泰瑞一个 给我一个
one for Terry, one for me.
等等 得平均分 不是吗
Just a minute, it needs to be an equal split, don't you think?
给我一个
One for me.
-不是 -给泰瑞一个
- No. - One for Terry.
丹尼 你不觉得要平均分吗
Danny, it needs to be equal, don't you think?
对 一会就分到你了 别担心
Yeah, look. I'll get you in a minute, son. Don't worry about it.
我只是在说我们必须 我
I mean, I'm just saying that we need... Me...
我们需要搞清这里到底有多少东西
We need to work out exactly what's here
然后平均分成五份
and then we need to divide it exactly by five.
当然 孩子
Absolutely, son.
等风声过了
When the dust settles,
我们就去找个熔炉处理金子
we'll get round a smelter and do the gold.
不 不是 我不是说金子 老肯
No, no. I'm not talking about the gold, Kenny. I'm talk...
我是说所有的这些
all this.
看看吧
I mean, look at it.
我们何从算起
I mean, where do we even start?
我们怎么知道这里有多少钱 我们
How do we know what's here? We hav...
不 等一下
No, hold on a second.
我们得分布莱恩一份
We have to get hold of Brian.
这是他的主意
This was his idea.
严格来说 这属于他的知识产权
Technically this is his intellectual property.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
不 我们得算布莱恩一份
Yeah. No, we need to get hold of Brian
找他回来 把他那份给他
and bring him back here, give him his share.
要不你把你那份给他 怎么样