给监控系统的GPS信♥号♥♥
a GPS feed to a monitoring system.
她知道密♥码♥吗
Does she know the code?
不 我不需要密♥码♥
No, I don't need the code.
这个无线系统有20年历史了 没有加密
It's a 20-year-old wireless, unencrypted.
你知道那是什么意思吗
You know what that means?
我不知道发生了什么
I don't as it happens.
未经认证的信♥号♥♥
Unauthenticated signals.
你知道这电梯去不了地下室
You know this lift won't go down to the basement.
什么 它被禁用了
What? It's disabled?
他们为什么要这么做
Why would they do that?
因为下去能让你到达气闸室
Because the ride down takes you to the airlock,
在那里你可以打开安全门
where you can open the security gate.
20年前有人试过
Someone tried it, 20 years ago.
这就是保安公♥司♥不让它下去的原因
Which is why the security company stopped it from going down.
但我有个更好的主意
But I got a better idea.
如果我们能把电梯停在三楼
If we can stop this lift on the third floor,
我们就能从竖井下去 就能进到保险库了
we can go down the shaft and the vault is ours.
有6米深
Its a 20-foot drop.
别扭伤脚踝
Don't sprain your ankle.
我们怎么才能通过保险库的门呢
Well, how do we get through the vault door?
我们不用 我们要穿过墙上的洞
We don't. We go through a hole in the wall.
我们尽可能钻一个大洞
We drill as big a hole as possible
再找个最营养不良的小偷
and we look for the most undernourished thief we can find
比赛就开始了
and it's off to the races.
你在数吗
Are you counting?
数什么
Counting?
你不应该数摄像头吗
Yeah, aren't you supposed to be counting the cameras?
街上有五个
Oh, yeah, five in the street.
这儿大厅里有两个
Two here in the lobby,
保险库里有两个 保险库外面有两个
two in the vault, two outside the vault.
入口有一个 然后在楼上也有
One in the entrance and then whatever's on the upper floors.
该死 那我还有没有隐私了
Fucking hell, what about my privacy?
我们从后门把装备带进去
We take the gear in through the back door.
今天是复活节 他们还有两天才会拉警报
It's Easter. They got two days before they raise the alarm.
我们可以在48小时内弄出来 销赃宝石
And we can get the fuck out in 48 hours and fence the gems.
你笑什么
Why are you smiling?
我只是很兴奋
I'm just excited.
如果你喜欢这份该死的工 你就没做对
If you enjoy this fucking job, you're not doing it properly.
好吧
All right.
你喜欢它
You enjoy it.
这就是重点
Well, that's the point.
我可以这样
I'm allowed.
像这样的事情给了我目标
Things like this give me purpose.
你知道吗 卡尔
You know what, Carl?
那些柠檬树活不过冬天
Those lemon trees are not gonna survive the winter.
可真是一个愉快的想法 我不知道
That's a cheery thought. I didn't know that.
你得把柠檬包起来御寒 卡尔
You gotta wrap your lemons against the cold, Carl.
大家都知道
Everybody knows that.
那么 你怎么到这里来了 布莱恩
So what brings you out here, then, Brian?
你减肥了吗
Have you lost weight?
只是在保持身材什么的
Just keeping fit sort of thing.
你能再减一些吗
Can you lose some more?
你什么意思
What d'you mean?
先把你臀围再减几英寸
Well, a few more inches off your arse for a start.
-什么 -他说什么
- What? - He said what?
是啊 我很敏感因为我老了
Yeah, I'm sensitive about it cos I'm getting older.
-年纪越大就越难 -是啊
- It's harder the older you get. - Yeah.
我是说 我现在几乎是活得捉襟见肘
I mean, I'm practically living hand-to-mouth at the minute.
是吗
Yeah?
你知道吗 我他妈现在都靠残障津贴
I'm on bleeding disability now, you know.
怎么了 是你的肠子吗
What is it, your bowel?
不 他们觉得是神经问题
No, they reckon it's a nervous thing.
神经和肠子唇亡齿寒 不是吗
Yeah, well, nerves and bowels go hand in hand, don't they?
看 我不想要 奢侈的生活方式
See, I don't, like, want, like, a lavish lifestyle.
-我没有奢侈的生活方式 -你在说什么
- I don't have a lavish lifestyle. - What are you talking about?
你有一间平房♥
You got a bungalow.
到我这个年纪 我理应有个他妈的平房♥
I deserve a fucking bungalow at my age.
你好 老特
Hello, Tel.
我们要走本顿维尔路
We're gonna take the Pentonville Road.
-本顿维尔 -本顿维尔.
- Pentonville? - Pentonville.
好吧 请自便
All right, please yourself.
-卡尔和你在一起吗 -是的 他在
- Is Carl with ya? - Yes, he is.
-他的屁♥股♥怎么样 -我不知道 我会问他的
- How's his arse? - I don't know, I'll ask him.
你屁♥股♥怎么样
How's your arse?
我的屁♥股♥
My arse?
就那样很放松
It's pretty relaxed as it goes.
他说他的屁♥股♥很放松
He says his arse is relaxed.
你在开什么车
What are you driving?
不会还是那个该死的马古奥老爷车吧
Not that fucking Mr Magoo football thing, are you?
滚开
Oh, fuck off.
什么
What?
他又在嘲笑你的车了 对吧
He taking the piss out of your motor again, is he?
该死的马古奥先生
"Mr Fucking Magoo."
我有迷你 格林纳达 福特Escort
I had the Mini, the Grenada, the Ford Escort,
莫里斯 玛丽娜厢式车和沃克斯豪尔雅特
the Morris Marina van and the Astra Estate.
我逃亡了17年
I was on the run for 17 years.
他想要什么 他妈的捷豹E型吗
What does he expect, a fucking E-type?
该死的车况
Fucking state of that.
碰巧这是一台非常好的发动机
It's a very nice motor, as it happens.
哈顿花♥园♥s
Hatton Gardens.
复活节
Easter.
商业公♥司♥
Commercial company.
家里没人
No-one at home.
没有武器
No weapons.
没有枪手 那有点无聊 不是吗
No shooter? Well, that's a bit boring, innit?
如果你被抓了就不无聊
It's not boring if you get caught.
持械抢劫判23年
It's 23 years for armed robbery.
如果没有枪手 判5年
Without a shooter, it's five.
如果没人的话 也不算标准的入室盗窃吧
Ain't a proper burglary if there's no-one there, though, is it?
你们喜欢看到人们吓出屎吗 伙计们
What are you... You like seeing people shit their self, you lads?
-我喜欢蜂鸣声 -有监控警报
- I like the buzz. - Oh, there's monitored alarms
如果你想被吓出屎
if you wanna shit yourself.
我那个有钥匙的年轻朋友会处理的
My young friend with the key will deal with that.
他是什么背景 布莱恩
What's his story, Brian?
我是说 他为什么要和我们一起
I mean, why's he wanna come in with us
如果他自己有钥匙
if he's got his own set of keys?
他渴望力量
He wants muscle.
他找错地方了 是吧
Barking up the wrong tree here, then, ain't he?
干邦德街那票的时候我找的他
Yeah, well, I went after him for the Bond Street job
他在最后一分钟退缩了
and he got cold feet at the last minute.
-他对我们没用 -我们只有他了
- Well, he's no use to us, then, is he? - He's all we've got.
我没法等一车阿尔巴尼亚人
I'm not waiting around for a load of Albanians
从达特福德裂口过来
to come across from the Dartford Gap.
或者波兰人
Or Poles.
波兰人
Poles?
不许再说一句反对波兰人的话
I won't hear a word said against the Poles.
在这个国家 你能不靠波兰人自己造露台吗
You ever tried making a patio without Poles in this country?
他们能给我一个很好的金刚钻吗
Can they get me a nice diamond bit for my drill?
易趣上会有
Someone on eBay'll have something.
去他妈的 易趣
Fuck off, eBay!
我都不知道怎么搞该死的易趣
Don't even know how to get fucking eBay.
你只要把它放在屏幕上
You just get it up on your screen.
我的电脑上没装
I don't have it on my computer.
你当然有 你说的是什么意思
Course you got it. What you mean
你的电脑上没有
you ain't got it on your computer?
我没有那技术
I don't have the technology!
如果你能找到一个 给我们买♥♥一个
If you can find one, get one for us.
别胡闹了
Stop fannying about.
所有人都以为整个世界
Anybody'd think the whole world
围绕着他妈的互联网转
revolved around the fucking internet.