Or give him your share. How's that sound?
听起来有点像欺负人
Well, that sounds like a bit of a shafting.
我觉得你有点喜欢被欺负 对吗
I think you like a bit of a shafting, don't you, son?
你说什么
What?
我不喜欢
No.
我怎么会喜欢那个
Why would I like that?
你喜欢穿可笑的衣服
Well, you like wearing funny clothes.
戴傻兮兮的帽子和假发 你就是喜欢
Silly hats and fucking wigs. You do.
怎么穿是你的事 我无所谓
If dressing up's your thing, I don't mind.
-我不在乎 -但既然你喜欢这些
- I don't mind. - But if that's what you like,
你就把这些便宜的
why don't you take this fucking cheap,
低端珠宝拿走
nasty jewellery off our hands?
放在你的化妆盒里 没事就戴戴
Put it in your dressing-up box, find a use for it.
把这些高端货留给我们
And leave the grown-up stuff with us.
等等 是我帮你们进去的
Well, hold on a second. I got you in.
是我搞定的钥匙和警报
Now, I handled the keys and the alarms.
没有我 你们这事成不了
You wouldn't have been able to do any of this without me.
是你邀请我们的
You invited us.
不是 我是被雇来参加入室盗窃的
No, look, I was hired to facilitate a burglary.
入室盗窃
A burglary?
-我觉得这不是入室盗窃 -不是
- I don't think it was a burglary. - No.
-我认为这是派对 -对
- I thought it was a party. - Yeah.
你们怎么叫来着 狂欢聚会
A what d'you call it, a rave, weren't it?
对 狂欢聚会 你在那里拿着钥匙
Yeah, a rave. You know, you were there with the keys.
我们来了 活跃了一下气氛
We turned up, livened things up a bit.
如果事情搞砸了 就是你的错
You know, if things went wrong, well, that's down to you.
这是你的责任
That's your responsibility.
你一开始就不该让我们进去
You shouldn't have let us in in the fucking first place.
走吧 离开这里
Go on, off you go.
-快走 -走 快走
- Jog on. - Go on, run along.
分好了我们给你打电♥话♥
We'll give you a tinkle when it's all divvied up.
冷静 老兄 那可是法国橡木的
Steady on, old son. That's French oak.
听着 特伦斯
Look, Terence,
他面前大约有8万英镑
he, he's got about 80 grand in front of him.
把他的那份给他 他明天就忘记这事了
Give him his whack. He'll forget about it by tomorrow.
他说的对 老特
He's right, Tel.
这听起来怎么样 孩子
How's that sound, son?
好吧 这个给泰瑞 这个给我
Right, that's one for Terry, and one for me.
不 不行 没你的份
No, no, no.
你把我们的东西带回来才有你的一份
You'll get your drink when you bring our things back.
那好吧
Oh, yeah.
给你 老比
Here you are, Bill.
非常感谢
Oh, thank you very much.
布莱恩的问题是
The problem with Brian is that he didn't
他没想过抢来的东西要怎么办
foresee what would happen to the loot.
那个混♥蛋♥就没想过销赃的事 对吗
Well, the prick didn't think about fencing it, did he?
现在我们和渔人比利搅在一块了
And now we're stuck with Billy the bleeding Fish.
我打赌 老肯肯定给了渔人比利不少好处
I bet you Kenny's given Billy the Fish a nice little drink.
我们对此也无能为力
Well, there's fuck all we can do about that.
要说谁可能走漏风声 那肯定是布莱恩
If anyone's the weak link, it's Brian.
布莱恩和老肯
Brian and Kenny.
对 布莱恩和老肯
Yeah. Brian and Kenny.
还有比利
And Billy.
布莱恩 老肯还有比利
Brian and Kenny and Billy.
还有卡尔
And Carl.
我们的问题是 太多人知道这事了
Our problem is, too many people know.
你知道我有多讨厌大嘴巴
And you know how I feel about blabbermouths.
你当时不在那里 对吧
You weren't even there, were ya?
对 我当时一直在这里种花
No, I was here digging me bulbs.
放下 老特
Put it away, Tel.
我差点犯心脏病
I nearly had a heart attack.
我觉得自己就像被车撞了一样
I feel like I've been run over by a bus.
我们也可以考虑这样做
That could be arranged.
我觉得 老丹
The way I see it, Dan,
我俩是唯一不会走漏风声的人
we're the only ones who ain't bent.
我可不这么认为 老特
Well, you speak for yourself, Tel.
你明白吗 我是说 我们怎么知道
You know what I mean? I mean, how can we know?
你可以向我保证
You could give me your word.
我觉得我可以
Well, I suppose I could.
那就说啊
Well, go on, then.
好啊 老特 没问题
All right, Tel, all right.
向我保证
Well, give me your word.
我向你保证
I give you my word.
他妈的 你就不能走心点说吗
Oh, fucking hell, say it like you mean it.
-你现在满意了吧 -并没有
- You happy now? - No.
所以你并不信任我 老特
So you don't trust me, Tel.
上帝保佑你
God bless ya.
你是说他们算计你
You're telling me that they stitched you up?
你分到多少
How much?
大概8万美元
I got about 80 grand.
这还是我求来的
I had to beg for that.
-8万美元吗 -恩
- 80? - Yeah.
你是不是忘了什么事
Haven't you forgotten something?
你应当要分我一半的
You're supposed to split it with me.
这8万美元你想分一半
You want half of 80 grand?
好啊 如你所愿
Yeah, go on, then, all right,
我会邮寄给你 这样行了吧
I'll put it in the post, shall I?
等一下
Just a minute.
我现在真希望自己不来这
Wish I hadn't come now.
那你为什么要来
Why did ya?
我不知道 出于尊敬
I don't know. Out of respect?
你就没为自己留点东西吗
You didn't set aside a little something
就像一个称职正直的骗子做的那样
for yourself, like a good, honest crook?
-有吗 -没有 住手
- Eh? - No, don't do...
面对现实吧 布莱恩
Face it, Brian. All right,
你腿脚已经不灵活了
your legs went.
你朋友也没了 你还怂了
Your friends went and you lost your arsehole.
不要用那种眼光看着我
Don't look at me like that.
什么眼光
Like what?
那种我已经老了还有同情我的眼光
Like I'm old and you pity me.
如果让你不高兴了 那我很抱歉
I'm sorry if I let you down.
-等下 孩子 -住口 不要再那样叫我
- Wait a minute, son. - No, don't. Stop calling me that.
我不是你的孩子
I'm not your son.
我跟你一起走 好吗
I'll walk with you, all right?
来吧
Come on.
看看我们
Well, here we are.
两个不成器的小偷
Two run-of-the-mill thieves
坐在一个糟糕的海滨小镇上
in a shitty B&B
一个糟糕的餐厅里面
in a cruddy seaside town
为了一些小钱争执
bickering over crumbs.
我来告诉你我是怎么想的
Tell you what I think.
那群人根本不知道他们偷了多少
I think they don't know what they've got.
他们不知道那堆赃物真实价值是多少
They don't know what it's worth,
怎么销赃 他们根本不知道怎么处理
how to fence it, and they've no idea what to do about it.
那群该死的野狗
Those fucking dingbats!
他们把一切都毁了
They've fucked this all up.
你知道这意味着什么吗
You know what this means?
意味着我是唯一一个得不到任何东西的人
This means that I am the only one who will get nothing.
不过
Still,
一不做二不休
might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我想拿回属于我的东西
I want what is mine.
我也想
Yeah, so do I.
我想先下手为强
I want that tom before it's returned to sender.
可你说过 要赶紧逃命
Run like the wind, you said.
-不是吗 要知道何时放弃 -不是现在
- Eh? Know when to quit. - Not now.
看看我们的境地
Look where it's got us.
我们已经没有什么可以失去的了
We've nothing to lose now.
你说得倒是没错
Yeah, I suppose you're right.
我要得到属于我的东西
I am gonna get what is due to me.
即使需要赔上我的性命