Where the fuck does he think he is, the fucking circus?
我去跟他说一声 让他冷静一下
I'll have a word with him, calm him down.
他不知道看场合吗
Has he no sense of occasion?
好了
Here we go.
好了吗 丹尼小子
All right, Danny boy?
你好 特伦斯 带他回家
Hello, Terence. Take him home.
女人们都喜欢丹尼
Women like Danny.
他是个情场高手
He's a shagger.
对 我才不要和情场高手干活
Yeah, I had no truck with shaggers.
他们就是不知道闭嘴
They can't keep their mouths shut.
我很遗憾 布莱恩
I'm so sorry, Brian.
谢谢 巴希尔
Thank you, Basil.
没事 我只见过她两面 但印象深刻
Yeah, I only met her twice but she left a lasting impression.
的确
She did.
她的确是这样的人
She certainly did.
肖尔迪奇的护卫快车案
Security Express, Shoreditch,
现金抢劫案中最大的一起
the biggest cash robbery in the history of... cash robberies.
你们知道怎么做到的吗
And d'you know how?
我们会动脑子 心理战术
We used our brains. Psychological.
给他们浇汽油 用北爱尔兰口音说话
Doused them in petrol, talked to them in Northern Irish accents.
他们以为要被烧死了 吓得屎拉了一身
They shit 'emselves that you was gonna blow 'em up.
踢他们的屁♥股♥ 拿枪指着他们
Kicked 'em in the biscuits, pointed a gun,
踹他们的蛋蛋还有屁♥股♥
kicked 'em in the cobblers, up the Aristotle.
-但是我们没有伤害他们 -从来没有
- But we never fucking hurt them. - No, we never.
-说完了吗 -说完了
- Have you finished? - Yeah.
别说这些了 她在九泉下也不得安宁
Stop talking shop. She'll turn in her grave.
你说得对 布莱恩 干杯
You're right, Brian. Yeah, cheers.
活见鬼
Fucking hell.
你好 布莱恩
Hi, Brian.
请进
Come in.
我来的不是时候吗
Have I caught you at a bad time?
没有 我也没在做什么
Nah, I'm not doing anything.
无所事事
Sweet fanny adams.
自然是宁静祥和
Certainly nice and quiet.
当有人去世了
When somebody dies,
你毫无准备地面对空荡荡的房♥子
nothing prepares you for the silence of an empty house.
我不敢相信
I, I, I can't believe that she's never
她再也不会走过那扇门了
ever gonna walk through the door again.
再也不会
Ever.
布莱恩 你要我帮你修草坪吗
Brian, do you want me to mow the lawn?
不用 割草机坏了
No, the mower's broke.
里面已经老化了
Oh. Built-in obsolescence.
你要喝杯茶吗
You want a cup of tea?
-你有酒吗 -没 我就喝白水
- You got anything to drink? - No, I'm on the water wagon.
琳戒酒的时候我也戒了
I gave up alcohol when Lyn did.
在她需要的时候都找不到烈酒
She, she couldn't even get a strong drink when she needed it.
那如果你需要呢
Well, what about if you need it?
我需要的时候有的
Well, I do as it happens.
那么 你怎么样
So, what's going on?
-就这样那样 -这样 那样
- Oh, this and that. - This? And that?
同时吗
At once?
听着很累人
Well, that sounds tiring.
我一直在干活
I've been working.
布线 各种工作
Wiring, you know. Various things.
干活 布线 各种工作
Working, wiring, various things.
我都承受不了这种兴奋
I can hardly stand the fucking excitement.
不 我
Yeah, no, I...
我在做光纤和电♥信♥
I got into fibre optics, telecommunications.
你还没再次金盆洗手吧
You haven't gone straight again, have you?
我挺喜欢干活
I quite like working.
也很擅长
Quite good at it.
邦德街那票一出事
I nearly went straight once after
我差点就金盆洗手了
the Bond Street job went tits up.
我觉得到此为止了
I thought my time had come.
趁还来得及赶紧退出
Quit while you were ahead.
来不及了
I wasn't ahead.
那就是问题所在
That was the trouble.
如果你入伙了 我可能也会
If you'd have been in, I might have been.
葬礼上那真是一番远大设想
There was a bit of talk at the funeral.
不 并没有
No, there wasn't.
-不在那场葬礼上 -好吧
- Not at that funeral. - Ok.
我已经25年没去哈顿花♥园♥了
I haven't been to Hatton Garden in 25 years, son.
光辉时光过后就没去了
Not since the glory days.
如果你不试试 别人也会下手的
Well, if you don't have a go, somebody else will.
其实我认识的人认识有钥匙的人
Turns out I know someone who knows someone who has a key.
真是碰巧
As it happens.
行内的一个人
Someone in the business.
这我倒是不知道
Now you tell me.
我也是刚想到
Yeah, well, I only just thought of it.
别装了 你整个晚上都想告诉我这个
Oh, get over it. You've been wanting to tell me all evening.
所以你才说要帮我修草坪
That's why you offered to mow my lawn.
你之前为什么不说
Why didn't you say so before?
我很紧张
I'm nervous about it.
我也是
So am I.
哈顿
公园
高档珠宝
钻石 高档宝石专家
跟我说说你这个朋友
Tell me about this friend of yours.
有钥匙的那个
The one with the key.
她丈夫是做金子买♥♥卖♥♥的
Her husband was in gold.
-他在楼里有间办公室 -是吗
- He had an office in the building. - Oh, yeah.
我以前时不时会卖♥♥给他一些小东西
I used to sell him the odd thing from time to time.
他去世的时候 她问我
When he died, she asked me
能不能进他办公室清理一下
if I could go into the office and clear it out, you know.
清理掉所有能联♥系♥上她的东西
Get rid of anything that could be connected to her.
她把钥匙委托给你吗
She trusted you with the key?
对 她不能自己进去对吧 风险太大
Yeah, she couldn't go in herself, could she? It's too risky.
风险
Risky?
对 布莱恩 外面有很多骗子
Yeah, Brian. There's a lot of crooks about.
是哦 他们都在这里受了挫
Oh, yeah, they're all bent down here.
神秘感的一部分
Part of the mystique.
看到这个没有
Look, see this?
EDF那三颗 是纯净的钻石
E, D, F, that's a pure diamond.
透明无色 所以透光量最多
It's colourless, so it lets in the most light.
上面 XYZ那三颗
Up there, X, Y, Z.
切得太浅了 就失去了底部的光泽
You cut that too shallow, you lose the light out of the bottom.
切得太深了 就失去了周身的光泽
You cut it too deep, you lose the light out of the side.
FL那颗 是一颗无瑕的钻石
FL, that's a flawless diamond.
无瑕的钻石 切割完美 光泽绝佳
A flawless diamond, cut well, in the right light,
那会是你见过的
is the strangest thing
最奇怪 也是最美的东西
and the most beautiful thing you will ever see.
真的
It's true.
它们周末会收在保险库里
They'll be in the vault over the weekend.
一颗无瑕的六克拉钻石值多少钱
How much is a flawless six-carat diamond worth?
给你一百万英镑
A million quid to you.
那种在保险库里有多少
How many of those are in the vault?
有一些
A few.
你只需要一些就够
You only need a few.
哈顿花♥园♥保险库有限公♥司♥
一 三 九
One... three, nine.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我只是在检查按键有没有磨损
I'm just checking for wear on the pads.
你可以从磨损最严重的按键找出密♥码♥
You can work out the code by identifying the most worn ones.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
不对
No.
慢慢来 孩子
Take your own time, son.
这只是一个用排除法过程
It's just a process of elimination.
可不是嘛
No kidding.
对了
Yeah.
天呐
Cor blimey.
对 那是60秒警报
Right, that's the 60-second alarm.
金库里还有一个
There's another in the vault with