我们会写一首全新的歌♥ 揭发沙加男孩的挑衅曲
And send those disgusting demons back to the depths where they belong!
把那些恶心的恶魔 送回属于他们的深渊!
Yeah! -Yeah!
对! -对!
Yeah!
对!
Yeah!
对!
Yeah!
对!
We're gonna kick their butts!
我们要狠狠教训他们!
That's my girls!
我家姑娘们好猛!
Not sure about this whole demon thing. They seem nice, but loving the energy!
我不太清楚恶魔的事 他们看起来不错 但我喜欢这股干劲
Okay, tonics. Let's do this. What?
好了 补药 来吧 什么?
(100%葡萄汁)
Zoey.
佐伊
A Hunter who's part demon?
有恶魔血统的猎人?
Is that a bird wearing a tiny hat?
那是戴着小帽子的鸟吗?
What?
什么?
No. No, really. It's okay. Just leave it.
不 真的 没关系 别管它了
What are you?
你是什么?
"Hello, friend."
“你好 朋友”
Jinu? Ji... Jinu? Oh!
秦宇?秦…秦宇?
Meet you?
与你见面?
I'm not gonna meet you. Who do you think you...
我不会与你见面 你以为你是谁…
Okay, Jinu. Let's meet.
好吧 秦宇 我们见面吧
What? -Wow. I wasn't expecting a hug, but...
什么? -哇 我没指望会有拥抱 但…
Jeez, okay, okay.
天啊 好了 冷静点
Calm down. I thought the mannequin was gonna be a fun icebreaker.
我以为人体模型会很好玩
But I see I was wrong.
但我发现自己错了
Hey! I just wanna talk. -Talk?
喂!我只是想谈谈 -谈谈?
About your patterns? But first, I wanna talk about those pants.
谈谈你的印记? 但首先我想谈谈那条裤子
Hm? -Teddy bears and choo-choo trains? Really?
泰迪熊和嘟嘟火车?真的吗?
Choo-choo.
嘟嘟
You were supposed to be dead! -Whoa. Hey!
你应该已经死了! -喂!
I could've told your friends what you are.
我本可以把你的身份 告诉你的朋友
But I didn't, did I?
但我没有 不是吗?
Because they don't know.
因为她们不知道
Ah, I did guess right.
啊 我猜对了
A demon girl.
一个恶魔女孩
Also Hunter.
也是猎人
Hiding, walking around free in the human world.
隐瞒着 在人类世界自♥由♥徜徉
Just Hunter, not demon. -Then how'd you get the patterns?
只是猎人 不是恶魔 -你的印记是怎么得来的?
That's none of your business.
关你屁事
I know what it feels like to have them.
我知道拥有印记是什么感受
Feel? You're a demon. Demons don't feel anything.
感受?你是恶魔 恶魔没有任何感受
Is that what you think? That's all demons do. Feel.
你是这么想的?恶魔才这么想 感受
Feel our shame, our misery.
感受耻辱 感受痛苦
It's how Gwi-Ma controls us. Do you not hear him in your ear?
鬼马就是这样控制我们的 你听不到他在你耳边说话吗?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
You're lucky.
你很幸运
I'll never forget the first time I heard him.
我永远不会忘记第一次听到他说话
That was 400 years ago.
那是400年前的事了
My family was extremely poor and miserable.
我的家庭非常贫困和悲惨
I had a single possession to my name. An old bipa.
我名下只有一件财产 一个旧琵琶
So I busked the streets, but it didn't get me anywhere.
所以我在街头卖♥♥艺 但没有什么用
I was desperate.
我很绝望
We were starving.
我们快饿死了
Then, I heard him.
然后我听到他的声音
You can't do anything for your family.
你不能为你的家人做任何事
You're not good enough for them.
你对他们来说还不够好
But I can help you be good enough.
但我可以帮你变得够好
Overnight, my fate was changed. I was praised for my voice.
一夜之间 我的命运改变了 我的嗓音受到了称赞
Even by the king himself.
连国王本人也称赞我
My family and I lived on the palace grounds.
我和我的家人住进皇宫里
Our bellies were finally full, our clothes clean.
我们终于能吃饱 穿干净衣服
We were happy.
我们很高兴
But the patterns, they kept spreading until they consumed me.
但那些印记不断扩散 直到它们吞噬了我
And I was condemned to the demon world.
我被打入了魔界
Prisoner of Gwi-Ma for all eternity.
永远成为鬼马的囚徒
My family lost everything.
我的家人失去了一切
And without me, they were even worse off than before.
没有我 他们比以前更惨
Every day since, I've been haunted by the memory of failing them.
那以后的每一天 我一直被辜负他们的记忆困扰
You left them. Left them behind. Failed them.
你离开了他们 丢下了他们 辜负了他们
These are a constant reminder of my shame.
它们时刻在提醒我那份耻辱
A shame I can never escape.
我永远无法逃避的耻辱
Yours are a reminder too.
你的印记也是一个提醒
Of a shame of your own.
让你想起自己的耻辱
You don't know me.
你不了解我
You know you can tell me. I'll understand.
你知道你可以告诉我的 我会理解
I'm the only one who can.
只有我可以
I'm nothing like you.
我跟你完全不一样
Denial. I get it.
拒绝接受 我明白的
I was once there too. I'll be here when you're done pretending.
我也试过这样 等你不再假装了 我会在这里
Until next time.
下次再见
There won't be a next time!
不会有下次了!
You'll never beat us
你们永远赢不了我们
Your plan will never work We're gonna…
计划永远不会成功 我们会…
This song sucks!
这首歌♥好烂!
We only have to write the best diss track ever
我们只需要写出史上最好的挑衅曲
to crush the Idol Awards, or there'll be a demon apocalypse.
在偶像大奖燃爆全场 否则恶魔末日就会来临
No pressure at all.
毫无压力啊
Yeah! We gotta get up close and insult their stupid faces!
对!我们得靠近看 侮辱他们的蠢脸!
Their nasty, disgusting, not beautiful…
他们下流、恶心、丑陋
…perfectly dewy,
水灵灵
symmetrical, shimmering…
对称、闪烁…
Okay, enough! I'm taking these down!
够了!我要把这些拿下来!
Just like how we're gonna take down these boys!
就像我们要拿下这些小子一样!
Take down? Takedown! That's the song! It's a takedown!
拿下来?拿下! 就是这首歌♥!彻底拿下!
So sweet, so easy on the eyes
如此甜美 如此赏心悦目
But hideous on the inside
但内里丑陋无比
Nice. -You like it?
很好 -你喜欢吗?
Whole life spreading lies But you can't hide
一生在散布谎言 但你无法瞒骗
Baby, nice try
宝贝 干得不错
Whoa. That's sounding good.
听起来不错
I'm about to switch up these vi–
我即将要改变…
Sorry, guys. -No, take it easy.
对不起 -不 放轻松吧
Yeah, rest that voice for Idol Awards.
对 为偶像大奖让嗓音休息吧
This week's winner is "Soda Pop" by the Saja Boys!
本周的冠军是沙加男孩的《汽水》!
So sweet, so easy on the eyes
如此甜美 如此赏心悦目
But hideous on the inside
但内里丑陋无比
Whole life spreading lies But you can't hide, baby, nice try!
一生在散布谎言 但你无法瞒骗 宝贝 干得不错!
I'm about to switch up these vibes
我即将要改变气氛
I finally opened my eyes
我终于睁开了眼睛
It's time to kick you straight back Into the night!
是时候把你直接踢回黑夜里!
Wait, that's the beat.
等等 就是这个节拍
Yeah, totally!
对 没错!
Are you a prisoner too? Is Gwi-Ma making you do this?
你也是囚犯吗? 是鬼马让你这么做的吗?
Mira. -You okay?
米拉 -你没事吧?
Yeah, thanks for having my back.
没事 谢谢你保护我
This week's winner is "Golden" by Huntrix!
本周的冠军是猎魅的《金光闪闪》!
I'mma gear up and take you down!
我要准备好 把你拿下!
It's a takedown!
彻底拿下!
A takedown, I'mma take you out You'll break down like, "What?"
拿下 我要收拾你 你会崩溃说:“什么?”
It's a takedown, I'mma take you out And it ain't gonna stop!
彻底拿下 我要收拾你 不会停下来!
Oh, how about…
哦 不如说…
"A demon with no feelings Doesn't deserve to live"?
“没有感觉的恶魔 不配活下去”?
It's so obvious!
明显不过啊!
I'mma gear up and take you down!
我要准备好 把你拿下!
It's a takedown!
彻底拿下!
Look!
看!
Takedown!
拿下!
Join the Pride!
(加入狮群!)
Join the... -Join the Pride!
加入… -加入狮群!
All right, team, I know everything is all Saja, Saja, Saja,
好了 队员们 我知道到处都是沙加
电影精选列表