你知道我们一起在发光!
Gonna be, gonna be golden…
一定会金光闪闪!
She's killing it out there!
她在燃爆全场!
Let's go finish this.
我们去做完这件事吧
Gonna be, gonna be golden!
一定会金光闪闪!
Bobby? -You're on in 20 seconds!
鲍比? -你们20秒后要上台!
Whoa, I'm done hiding
哇 我不再躲藏
Now I'm shining
我在闪耀
Like I'm born to be!
如命中注定那样!
Oh, our time
啊 我们的时代
No fears, no lies
没有恐惧 没有谎言
That's who we're born to be!
我们命中注定如此!
You know
你知道
We're gonna be, gonna be golden We're gonna be, gonna be…
我们一定会金光闪闪 我们一定会的!
Bobby?
鲍比?
Yes! Rumi's crushing it!
太好了!鲁米表现好棒!
You know that it's our time
你知道这是我们的时代
No fears, no lies
没有恐惧 没有谎言
That’s who we’re born to be!
我们命中注定如此!
Takedown, takedown, down, down, down
拿下
What? -Why are they playing "Takedown"?
什么? -他们为什么在播放《拿下》?
Something's wrong.
不对劲
Rumi! -Rumi!
鲁米! -鲁米!
"Takedown"? They put this back in?
《拿下》?他们把这首歌♥放回去了?
Is this a new song?
这是新歌♥吗?
It's a takedown!
彻底拿下!
So sweet, so easy on the eyes
如此甜美 如此赏心悦目
Way hideous on the inside
内里丑陋无比
Whole life spreading lies But you can't hide, baby, nice try!
一生在散布谎言 但你无法瞒骗 宝贝 干得不错!
About to switch up these vibes…
我即将要改变气氛…
Zoey?
佐伊?
Mira?
米拉?
Time to kick you Straight back into the night!
是时候把你直接踢回黑夜里!
'Cause I see your real face It's ugly as sin…
因为我看到你的真面目 像罪恶般丑陋
What's going on?
怎么了?
Are they fighting? -Why? No.
她们在吵架? -为什么?不
Please! Stop!
拜托!住手!
Makes hatred wanna grow Out of my veins
让仇恨从我的血管中生长
Rumi!
鲁米!
I don't think You're ready for the takedown
我觉得你还没准备好被拿下
Break you into pieces in a world of pain 'Cause you're all the same
在痛苦的世界里把你撕成碎片 因为你们都一样
Hang on, Rumi! We're coming!
坚持住 鲁米!我们来了!
Takedown!
拿下!
A demon with no feelings
没有感觉的恶魔
Don't deserve to live!
不配活下去!
It's so obvious!
这明显不过!
I'mma gear up and take you down!
我要准备好 把你拿下!
We see what you are.
我们知道你是什么
You're a demon. A mistake. -A mistake.
你是恶魔 -一个错误
No!
不!
You have been since the day you were born.
你从出生那天起就是
No!
不!
What?
什么?
How are you here?
你们怎么在这里?
You were just on stage.
你们刚刚在舞台上
That wasn't you? Oh.
刚才的不是你们吗?哦
Oh, thank goodness.
哦 谢天谢地
No. No!
不!
No. No.
不
How do you have patterns? -These were supposed to be gone.
你怎么会有印记? -它们应该已经消失了
You were never supposed to see!
你们不该看到的!
You were hiding this from us this whole time?
你一直对我们隐瞒这件事?
No, I have a plan to erase them. Jinu was supposed to... I... He was...
不 我有一个消除它们的计划 秦宇本该…他是…
Jinu? You're working with him?
秦宇?你在跟他合作?
No. No! No! I was using him to fix all this!
不!我在利用他来解决这一切!
To fix me! So we could all do our duty!
治好我!让我们可以履行职责!
We could all be strong.
我们都可以变得坚强
Be together.
在一起
How could we be together
如果我们不能分辨
if we can't tell your lies from your truths, Rumi?
你的谎言和真♥相♥ 我们怎能在一起 鲁米?
I knew it. I knew it was too good to be true.
我就知道 我就知道不可能有这么好的事
Mira, no! Didn't you see? See the gold? We're so close!
米拉 不!你没看到吗? 没看到金色吗?我们只差一点!
No! Don't leave! Don't leave!
不!不要走!
I can still…fix it!
我还能修复它!
Zoey, please.
佐伊 拜托
Jinu? Jinu! Where are you?
秦宇!你在哪里?
Jinu!
秦宇!
Say you didn't do this.
快说这不是你干的
How could you do this?
你怎么可以这么做?
It was all a lie.
一切都是谎言
It was real! What we had was real. I know it was!
那是真的! 我们拥有的一切是真的 我知道!
The things I said? I just needed you to trust me. That's all.
我说的那些话? 我只是需要你相信我 仅此而已
No! No, I know your story. You were a good person, and you still are.
不!我知道你的故事 你以前是好人 现在依然是
You just made a mistake.
你只是犯了一个错误
I left them!
我离开了她们!
That's right, I lied to you.
没错 我对你撒谎了
I only made a deal with Gwi-Ma to get myself out of that miserable life.
我跟鬼马做交易 只是为了让自己脱离悲惨的生活
I left my sister, my mother, alone
我丢下了妹妹和母亲两个人
while I slept on silk sheets in the palace with my belly full every night!
自己就睡在皇宫里的丝绸床单上 每晚都吃得饱饱的!
I left them. I left them.
我离开了她们
But that's not all you are.
但这并不是你的全部
This is just your demon talking.
这只是你的恶魔在说话
You have to fight it! -That's not how it works!
你必须对抗它! -不是这样的!
Yes, it is!
是这样!
Listen to yourself.
听你自己在说什么
Is it working?
有用吗?
You're a demon, just like me.
你是恶魔 就和我一样
All we get to do is live with our pain, our misery.
我们能做的只有带着痛苦和悲惨生活
That's all we deserve.
我们就只配这样
(猎魅《金光闪闪》)
The Honmoon! It's coming apart!
魂门!它要散架了!
Due to the Huntrix public breakup on stage,
由于猎魅在舞台上公开解散
today's International Idol Awards have been canceled.
今天的国际偶像大奖已被取消
Here are the winners of the International Idol Awards.
国际偶像大奖得主
Artist of the Year, Saja Boys.
年度艺人 沙加男孩
You couldn't keep them together.
你没能让她们团结
You're all alone, but you don't have to be.
你孤身一人 但你不必如此
Best New Artist, Saja Boys.
最佳新人 沙加男孩
Song of the Year, "Soda Pop."
年度歌♥曲《汽水》
Worldwide Icon of the Year, Saja Boys.
年度全球偶像 沙加男孩
Hey, everybody.
大家好
You must all be so sad about the Huntrix breakup.
猎魅解散了 你们一定很伤心
We are too.
我们也是
So to cheer everyone up,
为了让大家开心
we're going to do a special live performance tonight.
我们今晚会做一场特别现场表演
Midnight, Namsan Tower.
午夜 在南山塔
Don't miss it for the world.
千万别错过
Gwi-Ma, he's coming.
鬼马 他要来了
You thought you found a family?
你以为你找到了家人?
You don't deserve one.
你不配有
You never have.
从来都不配
What are we gonna do without Rumi? Our songs are three-part harmonies.
没有鲁米 我们要怎么办? 我们的歌♥都是三部和声
How do we... -There is no "we," Zoey.
我们要怎么… -根本没有“我们” 佐伊
I don't get to have a family.
我不配拥有家庭
You're too much. And not enough.
你太麻烦 又不够好
You'll never belong anywhere, but I can give you a place to belong.
你永远不会属于任何地方 但我能给你一个归属
Rumi?
鲁米?
I thought I could fix it all.
我以为我能解决一切
Fix me.
治好自己
But I ran out of time.
但我没有时间了
They saw.
她们看到了
电影精选列表