我的小汽水!
(沙加男孩)
That was incredible. -I liked that.
太棒了 -我喜欢
To be fair, that's also something a magician would do.
公道点说 那也是魔术师会做的事
Oh, those are demons. And we're gonna kill them.
噢 那些是恶魔 我们要杀死他们
Let's get battle ready.
准备战斗吧
Let's go kill these guys.
我们去杀了这些家伙
Play! -Play Games With Us!
玩! -跟我们玩游戏
Spicy challenge.
火♥辣♥挑战
Welcome back to Who Can Chug the Most Hot Sauce?
欢迎继续收看 “谁能喝最多辣酱?”环节
Once they come off stage,
他们一走下舞台
we'll jump down for the attack, and these boys'll be…
我们会跳起来攻击 那些男孩就…
Done, done, done.
完了
That's one flaming-hot Jinu.
秦宇辣得很火
And Abby is down.
艾比倒下了
Mystery is history.
神秘已成为历史
Looks like Romance is out due to heartburn?
看来浪漫出局了 因为烧心吗?
It's a dead heat between my handsome co-host and Baby Saja.
我帅气的搭档主持人 和宝宝沙加势均力敌
Can our host catch up?
主持人能赶上吗?
So spicy! So spicy!
好辣!
He can't! Baby Saja is the winner!
他不能!宝宝沙加赢了!
Goo goo, ga ga.
咕咕嘎嘎
Come on. Wrap it up.
快点 快收尾
Hard to say goodbye when we're having fun.
玩得这么开心 很难说再见
So hard. So hard.
太难了
Then why say goodbye when we have extra special guests coming up?
那还有特别嘉宾出场 为什么要说再见?
What is he doing?
他在干什么?
Please welcome Huntrix!
请欢迎猎魅!
I love you, Huntrix!
我爱你们 猎魅!
We just wanted to stop by and congratulate our hoobaes on their debut and...
我们只是想过来 祝贺我们的后辈出道…
And of course, Play Games with Us! Bring out the slides!
当然还会跟我们玩游戏! 把滑梯推出来!
Slide!
滑啊!
Oh no. We couldn't possibly.
不 我们不可以
In the balls! In the balls!
进球坑!
Sure. For the fans.
好吧 为了粉丝
Wait. What the…
等等 搞什么…
What's happening?
怎么了?
Make it stop!
快停下来!
The leather has betrayed us!
皮革出♥卖♥♥♥了我们!
And Huntrix is in the balls!
猎魅进了球坑!
Well, this was fun.
很好玩
It was truly an honor to share the stage with you.
真的很荣幸能与你们同台演出
So hot! -And respectful!
好帅! -也很恭敬!
Oh no. The honor is ours.
不 是我们感到荣幸
No, it was ours. -It's ours.
是我们 -是我们
Ours. Ours… -Ours. Ours…
我们 -我们
Oh, my back!
我的背!
Let's go get these guys.
我们去收拾那些家伙吧
We finally get to go to the bathhouse with Rumi!
终于可以和鲁米一起去澡堂了!
Men's?
男浴室?
Wow. Did you really follow us in here?
哇 你们真的跟着我们进来了?
I knew they would. That one's always looking at me.
她们会 那个姑娘一直看着我
No we're not.
我们才没有
You think we're just gonna let you steal our fans?
你们以为我们会让你们抢走粉丝吗?
You'll have to fight us for them.
你们必须和我们战斗
Yeah. Keep your hands off our Honmoon.
对 别碰我们的魂门
We're not here to fight.
我们不是来战斗的
They are.
他们才是
Water demons.
水魔
Oh great. My favorite.
太好了 是我最喜欢的
Get rid of the Hunters. Then you can eat all the souls you want.
除掉猎人 你们就可以随便吃灵魂了
Don't let this turn you off bathhouses, Rumi.
别因为这些 就对澡堂却步 通常是很有趣和放松的
It's usually really fun and relaxing.
Have fun. Oh!
玩得开心点
Oh jeez.
天啊
What's going on with the Honmoon?
魂门怎么了?
It's getting worse.
情况越来越糟了
We can't hold them. We need Rumi.
我们挡不住他们 我们需要鲁米
Whoa! Mind the face. I need it to steal your fans.
小心别伤到脸 我需要它来抢走你们的粉丝
You're strong.
你很强壮
A Hunter who's part demon?
有恶魔血统的猎人?
Rumi, we need your help!
鲁米 我们需要你的帮助
Rumi!
鲁米!
What are you doing? Where are you? -Rumi, we need you!
你在做什么?你在哪里? -鲁米 我们需要你!
Rumi! Get in here. -Rumi! We need you.
, -鲁米 快来 -鲁米 我们需要你
Rumi! -Rumi!
鲁米! -鲁米!
Hey! This is the man's bathhouse. Get out of here.
喂!这是男人的澡堂 快出去
My little soda pop
我的小汽水
My little soda pop
我的小汽水
A Hunter who's part demon.
有恶魔血统的猎人
Saja Boys! Saja Boys!
沙加男孩!
I love you guys.
我爱你们
Saja Boys.
沙加男孩
They're just like us.
他们和我们一样
Oh, souls incoming.
有灵魂来了
"My Little Soda Pop."
“我的小汽水”
It's catchy. N很洗♥脑♥
Surprisingly, your plan is working. N你的计划竟然奏效了
I know, and that soul is just a starter.
我知道 那个灵魂只是一个开始
So let me get back to work, and you'll be feasting in no time.
让我回去工作 你马上就能大快朵颐了
One of the Hunters bears my mark, but I have no control over her.
其中一个猎人身上有我的印记 但我无法控制她
This is good.
这样很好
This means she has shame.
这意味着她有耻辱
I'll find out what it is,
我会查出是什么
and we can use it to destroy her and the Hunters for good.
我们就可以利用它 来永远消灭她和猎人
I've taught you well, Jinu.
我把你教得很好 秦宇
How do we go from gold to this?
我们怎么从金色变成这样了?
Look at all the weak spots.
看看那些弱点
We've never seen the Honmoon like this before.
我们从没见过这样的魂门
Gwi-Ma must know we're so close to sealing it for good.
鬼马一定知道 我们差一点就能彻底封印它
So he sends a demon boy band?
所以他派来一个恶魔男团?
Well, it's working.
确实奏效了
Don't worry. I'm sure "Soda Pop" is just a fad.
别担心 我肯定 《汽水》只是一时狂热
These boys will be old news by next week. You'll see.
这些小子下周就过气了 等着瞧吧
Girls? -Hi, Bobby!
姑娘们? -嗨 鲍比!
It's a lot more serious than I thought.
情况比我想象中严重得多
The Saja Boys have gone completely viral after that variety show.
综艺节目播出后 沙加男孩彻底爆红了
They even have their own fandom.
他们甚至有自己的饭圈了
Join the Pride!
加入狮群!
Cool me down, you're so hot
给我降温 你太辣了
Pour me up, I won't stop!
给我倒满 我不会停!
You're my soda pop…
你是我的汽水…
Bobby! Control those shoulders. -Zoey!
鲍比!好好控制肩膀吧 -佐伊!
Wow, it is catchy.
哇 确实很洗♥脑♥
Yeah, you're right, Zoey. They're amazing, but they suck.
对 你说得对 佐伊 他们很棒 但也很烂
I'm sorry. I've been glued to this tiny screen for hours.
对不起 我已经盯着 这个小屏幕好几小时了
I just need to look away and…
我只需要移开视线 然后…
Relax, Bobby.
放松吧 鲍比
It's just social media numbers.
只是社交媒体的数据而已
Not the end of the world.
不是世界末日
This is the battle for hearts and minds. A battle for the fans.
这是一场争夺人心和思想之战 争夺粉丝之战
And what's the biggest battlefield of them all?
最大的战场是什么?
The Idol Awards. -State Fair?
偶像大奖 -州集市?
That's right. We have to crush that stage.
对 我们必须燃爆全场
Be better than we've ever been with the show
做得比以往更好
to end the Saja Boys for good.
彻底打垮沙加男孩
Zoey, we're gonna need a new song.
佐伊 我们需要一首新歌♥
I got 23 notebooks full of demon insults ready to go.
我有23本笔记本 写满了侮辱恶魔的词汇
Yeah! Let's make it 30 notebooks.
是啊 写满30本吧
Mira, the choreography?
米拉 编舞呢?
Yep, making them hotter.
对 弄得更火♥辣♥
Backup dancers, ready to go.
伴舞演员 随时待命
We'll write a brand-new song. A diss track to expose the Saja Boys.
电影精选列表