They know.
她们知道了
There's no denying it now.
现在已经无可否认了
This is what I am.
这就是我
Rumi, no.
鲁米 不
You knew I was a mistake from the very start.
你知道我从一开始就是一个错误
Do what you should've done a long time ago.
做你一早就该做的事吧
Before I destroy what I swore to protect.
在我毁掉我发誓要保护的东西之前
Please. Do it!
拜托 动手吧!
I can't.
我做不到
When we lost your mother,
在我们失去你的母亲时
I swore to protect all that was left of her,
我发誓要保护她仅剩的一切
but I never thought that that would be a child like you.
但我从没想过 那会是像你这样的孩子
Everything I was taught told me you were wrong,
我所学的一切都告诉我 你是错的
but I made a promise.
但我许下了诺言
So I did my best to accept you and help you.
所以我尽力接受你和帮助你
Accept me?
接受我?
You told me to cover up, to hide.
你叫我掩饰躲藏
Yes, until we can fix everything.
对 直到我们能解决一切
And we still can.
我们还是可以的
We can cover those up and put everything right again.
我们可以掩饰印记 拨乱反正
I'll tell Mira and Zoey that it was all a lie,
我会告诉米拉和佐伊一切都是谎言
an illusion by Gwi-Ma to break us apart.
鬼马为了让我们分♥裂♥而造出的幻觉
No.
不
No more hiding.
不要再隐瞒
No more lies!
不要再说谎了!
Rumi, we can still fix this.
鲁米 我们还能解决这件事
Don't you get it?
你不明白吗?
This is what I am.
这就是我
Look at me.
看着我
Why can't you look at me?!
你为什么不能看着我?
Why couldn't you love me?! -I do!
你为什么不能爱我? -我爱你!
All of me!
我的全部啊!
This is why we have to hide it.
这就是我们必须隐藏它的原因
Our faults and fears must never be seen.
我们的缺点和恐惧绝不能被看到
It's the only way to protect the Honmoon.
这是保护魂门的唯一方法
If this is the Honmoon I'm supposed to protect,
如果这就是我应该保护的魂门
I'm glad to see it destroyed.
我很高兴看到它被摧毁
Well done. Ready to forget it all?
干得好 准备好忘掉一切了吗?
Good. I'm ready to feast.
很好 我准备好大快朵颐了
Saja! Saja! Saja!
沙加!
Saja!
沙加!
Saja!
沙加!
I'll be your idol!
我会成为你的偶像!
Keeping you in check Keeping you obsessed!
看着你 让你着迷!
Play me on repeat kkeuteopsi In your head!
在你脑子里无休止地重复播放着我!
Anytime it hurts, play another verse
痛苦的时候 就播另一段
I can be your sanctuary!
我可以当你的避难所!
Know I'm the only one right now
知道我现在是唯一
I will love you more When it all burns down!
当一切被烧毁时 我会更爱你!
More than power, more than gold
超越权力 超越黄金
You gave me your heart Now I'm here for your soul
你把心给了我 现在我为你的灵魂而来
I'm the only one Who'll love your sins!
只有我会爱你的罪!
Feel the way my voice Gets underneath your skin!
感受我的声音 渗进你体內!
Listen cause I'm
听着 因为我在
Preaching to the choir
白费唇舌
Can I get the mic a little higher?
麦克风能否调高一点?
Gimme your desire!
给我你的欲望!
I can be the star you rely on
我能成为你依赖的明星
Nae hwanholae chwihae You can't look away
沉醉于我的光芒 你无法移开视线
Don't you know I'm here to save you?
难道你不知我是来救你?
Now we runnin' wild
现在我们狂奔
Yeah, I'm all you need
对 我就是你所需
I'mma be your idol!
我要当你的偶像!
Unh! Bichinaneun fame Gyesok oecheo I'm your idol!
闪耀的名声 继续尖叫 我是你的偶像!
Thank you for the pain 'Cause it got me going viral!
谢谢你给我痛苦 这让我爆红!
Oh yeah, naji anneun fever Makin' you a believer
耶 永不痊愈的发烧 让你成为信徒
Nareul wihae neon jonjae haneun aideul
你们是为我而存在的孩子
Living in your mind now
现在活在你脑海里
Too late 'cause you're mine now
太晚了 因为你已是我的
I will make you free
我会让你自♥由♥
When you’re all a part of me!
当你们都成为我的一部分!
Preaching to the choir!
白费唇舌!
Can I get the mic a little higher?
麦克风能否调高一点?
Gimme your desire!
给我你的欲望!
Once we set your world on fire!
等我们燃烧你的世界!
Nae hwanholae chwihae You can't look away
沉醉于我的光芒 你无法移开视线
No one is coming to save you
没人会来救你
Now we running wild!
现在我们狂奔!
You're down on your knees
你跪下来了
I'mma be your idol!
我要当你的偶像!
We are Hunters. Voices strong.
我们是猎人 声音响亮
Slaying demons with our song.
用我们的歌♥斩妖除魔
Fix the world and make it right.
修复世界 让它恢复正常
When darkness finally meets the light.
当黑暗终于遇到光明
You come here like this?
你就这样来到这里?
You think you can fix the world?
你以为你能修复世界吗?
You can't even fix yourself.
你连自己都治不好
I can't.
我不能
And now everyone finally sees you for what you really are.
现在大家终于看到你的真面目了
They do.
确实是
And the Honmoon is gone.
魂门也消失了
It is.
是的
So we can make a new one.
所以我们可以做个新的
Nothing but the truth now
现在只有真♥相♥
Nothing but the proof of what I am
只有我是什么的证明
The worst of what I came from
我过往最糟糕的地方
Patterns I'm ashamed of
我为之羞愧的印记
Things that even I don't understand
连我都不明白的事
I tried to fix it
我试着修复它
I tried to fight it
我试着反抗它
My head was twisted
我的思想被扭曲
My heart divided
我的心被分♥裂♥
My lies all collided
我的谎言全部相撞
I don't know why I didn't
我不知道自己为何
Trust you to be on my side
不信你会站我这边
I broke into a million pieces
我分崩离析
And I can't go back
而我不能回头
But now I'm seeing all the beauty
但现在我看到了
In the broken glass
在碎玻璃当中的美
The scars are part of me
伤疤是我的一部分
Darkness and harmony
黑暗与和谐
My voice without the lies
我没有谎言的嗓音
This is what it sounds like!
听起来是这样!
Why did I cover up The colors stuck inside my head?
我为何要掩饰在脑子里的颜色?
I should've let the jagged edges Meet the light instead
我本该让缺口 迎向光明
Show me what's underneath
让我看看你的内心
I'll find your harmony
我会找到你的和谐
The song we couldn't write
我们曾经写不出来的歌♥
This is what it sounds like!
听起来是这样!
Stop this song!
别唱这首歌♥了!
We're shattering the silence
我们要打破沉默
We're rising, defiant!
我们在奋起反抗!
Shouting in the quiet
在寂静中大喊
"You're not alone!"
“你不是一个人!”
We listened to the demons
我们听从了恶魔
We let them get between us
我们让他们挑拨离间
But none of us are out here On our own!
但我们都不是孤军奋战!
So we were cowards
所以我们是懦夫
So we were liars
所以我们是骗子
So we're not heroes
所以我们不是英雄
电影精选列表