Something about when you come For the crown that's so humbling
你来抢王冠时 很让人羞愧
Gapiagi wai geurae? Meonjeo geondeuryeo Wae? Ijeya pogi hae, what?
为何这样?为何挑衅我? 现在却放弃 什么?
Run up, you're done up! From sun up to sundown, so come play!
快跑 你完了!从日出到日落 来玩吧!
Won either way, one in a million We kill! Want it? Okay!
无论如何都赢 万中无一 我们很炸!想要吗?好!
Heels, nails, blade, mascara!
高跟鞋、指甲、刀片、睫毛膏!
Fit check for my napalm era!
看我的热爆时代穿搭!
Need to beat my face Make it cute and savage!
要打赢我的脸 变得可爱又野蛮!
Mirror, mirror on my phone Who's the baddest?
我手♥机♥上的镜子 最狠的是谁?
Us? Hello!
我们啊!还用问?
Knocking you out like a lullaby!
像催眠曲一样把你击昏!
Hear that sound ringing in your mind!
听那声音在你脑里回响!
Better sit down for the show! -It's them!
最好坐下来看表演! -是她们!
'Cause I'm gonna show you!
因为我会示范给你看!
I'm gonna show you! -I'm gonna show you!
我会示范给你看! -我会示范给你看!
How it's done!
怎样做!
I don't talk, I bite! Full of venom! -Cool costume!
我不说话 我咬人!充满毒液! -服装很酷!
Spittin' facts! You know that's… -How it's done!
吐出事实!你知道那是… -怎样做!
Okay, I know I ramble But when shootin' my words, I go Rambo!
好吧 我知道我说得太多 但我说话时就像兰博!
Took blood and tears to look natural! -That's how it's done!
流血流泪看起来才自然! -就是这样做!
Hear our voice unwavering
听我们坚定不移的声音
Till our song defeats the night
直到我们的歌♥声战胜黑夜
Making fear afraid to breathe Till the dark meets the light!
让恐惧不敢呼吸 直到黑暗遇见光明!
How it's done, done, done!
怎样做!
Run, run, we run the town! Whole world playing our sound!
掌管 我们掌管这城市! 全世界在播放我们的声音!
Turnin' up, it's goin' down!
调大音量 要出大事了!
Huntrix show this
猎魅演示了
How it's done, done, done!
怎样做!
We hunt you down, down, down!
我们把你追捕!
We got you now, now, now!
现在已抓到!
We show you how, how, how!
我们演示怎样做!
Huntrix don't miss
猎魅不会失手
How it's done, done, done!
怎样做!
Let me guess. They got away again?
让我猜猜 她们又逃掉了?
The Hunters, they're too strong.
猎人们太强了
I understand.
我明白
You… You do?
真的吗?
I understand you are weak!
我明白你们很弱!
Pathetic!
可悲!
Useless!
没用!
All of you!
你们所有人都是!
Don't you idiots know?
你们这些笨蛋不知道吗?
Once the Hunters turn the Honmoon gold, it's over for us!
一旦猎人把魂门变成金色 我们就完了!
There once was a mighty demon king.
从前有一个强大的魔王
Stop me if you've heard this one before.
如果你们听过 就别让我说了
He was in total control.
他完全掌控一切
He feasted on souls.
他以灵魂为食
The world trembled when he roared.
他怒吼时 世界都在颤抖
But then some Hunters sang some songs.
但后来有几个猎人唱了一些歌♥
Now all he does is starve.
现在他只会挨饿
Can't get at the souls, and his flame grows cold.
无法触及灵魂 他的火焰变冷
Just a whisper in the dark.
只是黑暗中的一声低语
And will he let the fire go out?
他会让火熄灭吗?
Is this the end of him now?
他就这样完了吗?
Dying king with a crumbling crown?
王冠摇摇欲坠的垂死君王?
Will he let the fire go out?
他会让火熄灭吗?
I let you keep that voice, Jinu.
我让你留着那嗓音 秦宇
And you dare to mock me with it?
你还敢用它来嘲笑我?
I'm not here to mock you.
我不是来嘲笑你的
I'm here to help you.
我是来帮你的
It's time for a new strategy.
是时候采取新策略了
We fight the Hunters where they least expect it.
我们在猎人 最意想不到的地方与她们作战
Go after the very thing that powers the Honmoon.
对付魂门的力量源泉
The fans.
粉丝们
A demon boy band?
恶魔男团?
What makes you think that could work?
你凭什么认为这行得通?
Yeah. That's totally gonna work. -Yeah. 100%.
绝对行得通 -一定行
Okay.
好吧
I know you, Jinu.
我了解你 秦宇
In 400 years,
400年来
you've never done a single thing that didn't serve yourself.
你从来没做过对自己没有好处的事
What do you want?
你想要什么?
The memories. I want them erased.
回忆 我要它们被抹去
Did we just see gold?
我们刚看到金色了吗?
Yeah. I can't believe we're doing it. -It's so exciting!
对真不敢相信我们会做到 -太令人兴奋了!
Okay. You know what this means. It's time to release the song.
好了 你们知道这意味着什么 是时候发表那首歌♥了
Yes! It's finally time! -We're gonna turn it gold. Yay!
对!时间终于到了! -我们要把它变金色
The moment we waited for. -Yes!
对!
Whoa. That was weird.
哇 那好奇怪
Good thing we're taking a break. -Yeah. Sounds like you need the rest.
还好我们在休息 -听起来你需要休息
Yeah. Just need a little water. -Did someone say water?
只是需要一点水 -有人说要水吗?
Hi, Bobby!
嗨 鲍比!
Water! Now!
水!现在!
What a way to end the world tour!
这样结束世界巡演实在精彩了!
That finale with the guy in the demon suit exploding into confetti?
最后 穿着恶魔装的男人 爆♥炸♥成纸屑那一幕?
So chill. -Those special effects looked amazing.
真酷 -那些特效看起来很棒
Yeah. "Special effects."
对 “特效”
This is gonna break the bank,
这个要花大钱
but, ooh, look at these social numbers!
但看看这些社交媒体数据!
They're off the charts!
爆表了!
And to celebrate, I booked you a week-long staycation
为了庆祝 我给你们安排了
at the fanciest, most exclusive relaxation resort in Korea.
在韩国最豪华和最高档的 休闲度假村度假一星期
Sorry, Bobby. We already have plans.
对不起 我们已经有计划了
What? What plans?
什么?什么计划?
We got the hottest ticket in town.
我们拿到了全城最热门的票
To our couch! Couch! -To our couch! Couch!
上我们沙发的票! -沙发!
Bobby, you should go enjoy the resort.
你应该去享受度假村
This tour has been grueling for everyone. You deserve it.
这次巡演很辛苦 这是你应得的
Me? Oh, no. I couldn't possibly.
我?不 我怎么可以
Just kidding. Robe me. I'm a 34 short. See you in a couple weeks, girls!
开玩笑的 给我披上浴衣 我穿34号♥短码 几周后见 姑娘们!
Bye, Bobby!
再见 鲍比!
All right. Two weeks of vacation.
好吧 两周假期
Yes. Vacation.
对 假期
Step one…
(猎魅)
I can't wait to eat kimbap and stare at the ceiling.
我很期待吃紫菜包饭和盯着天花板
I already picked a movie for us.
我选了一部电影
It's actually a list of 700 two-second videos
其实是一个播放列表 有700段两秒视频
all about turtles.
都是关于乌龟的
Sounds super boring. I'm so down.
听起来超级无聊 我超想看
Let's do this.
我们来吧
I got you on my radar Soon you're gonna be with me
我已经看上了你 你就别想从我身边跑掉
My strategy, strategy Will get ya, get ya, baby
我就是要靠近你 靠近你 宝贝
It's time.
是时候了
Couch! Couch! Couch!
沙发!
Couch!
沙发!
Oh, yeah. That's the stuff.Yeah. -So relaxing.
对了 就是这样 我喜欢 -真让人放松
Hey. Have a good break? -Huh?
嘿 休息得好吗?
What? No. We literally just sat down!
什么?不 我们才刚坐下来!
Why are you in your new costume?
你怎么穿着新服装?
Rumi, you didn't.
鲁米 不是吧
Did you announce the new single?
你宣布新单曲了吗?
The promo starts tomorrow... Tonight? -Tonight?
宣传明天开始… -今晚?
Rumi, no! -No!
鲁米 不!
But the pajamas! But no. No! -No!
但我想穿睡衣!但…不! -不!
Girls, you won't believe this!
姑娘们 你们一定不会相信!
Bobby! -No more relaxy time!
鲍比! -没有放松时间了!
Your new single is on fire! Everyone's listening to it!
你们的新单曲火了!大家都在听!
Yay!
耶!
So let's go promo!
那我们去宣传吧!
New single? -New single?
新单曲? -新单曲?
New single? -New Huntrix?
新单曲? -猎魅新曲?
电影精选列表