狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
我回来了 妈妈
I'm home, Mom!
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
再见 妈妈
Bye, Mom.
从没来过
Never here.
她从没来过 你明白吗
She was never here, do you understand me?
从来没有
Never.
她从来没存在过
She doesn't exist.
从没来过
Never here.
把所有照片都给我 听明白了吗
I want all of 'em, you understand me?
所有的
All of 'em!
这儿还挂着吗
Got any more hanging around?
现在就剩我们俩了 好吗
It's just you and me now, alright?
你永远都别忘了是她对我们这么做的
She did this to us and don't you ever forget that.
是她对我们这么做的
She did this to us!
以后再也别跟我提起她的名字
And I don't ever wanna hear you say her name to me again!
明白了吗
Do you understand me?
明白没有
Do you understand me?
我问你明白了没有
I said, do you understand me?
杰西
Jesse.
你是个好孩子 对不起
You're a good boy, okay, I'm sorry.
你是个好孩子 我们会没事的 好吗
You're a good boy, we're gonna be okay, alright?
别害怕 没事的 我们会好起来的
Don't be scared, we'll be fine, we're gonna be okay.
你是个乖孩子
You're a good boy.
六月
只 道 再 见
十 年 后
我第一次跟杰西·皮特森说话
The first time I spoke to Jesse Peterson
是在二年级的家长职业教育活动周
was in the second grade, it was parent career week.
知道了 知道了
Okay, okay.
家长周结束之时
When parent week was over,
我发现每个人都至少有一名家长来作演讲
I noticed everyone had at least one parent come to speak,
除了杰西·皮特森
except for Jesse Peterson.
我问他为什么他的父母没来
I asked him why neither of his parents came,
起先那个小鬼没理我
and that little shit ignored me at first,
但我一直逼问个不停
but I pressed for an answer.
我就是这样的
It's just what I do.
最后他屈服了 他说
And when he finally gave in, he said,
因为我爸腿脚有些不便
"because my dad can't walk real good and
我妈去世了
my mom is dead."
那是我们俩之间无数对话的起始
That was the first of hundreds of conversations between us,
大部分轻松愉悦 一部分稍显沉重
and most came easy, as some a little harder,
而有一段对话将永远改变我的人生
and one would change my life forever.
早安 菲利斯
Mornin', Phyllis.
叫妈妈 萨拉 妈妈 好吗
It's Mom, Sarah, Mom, okay?
好的 妈妈
Okay, Mom.
在你尖叫着离开之前
Grab some breakfast before you go
吃点早餐
screeching out of here.
不行 我快迟到了
I can't, I'm already running late.
至少吃根早餐棒吧
Well, at least grab a breakfast bar, then.
好的
Okay.
开始收拾行李了吗
You start packing yet?
你是在努力打破什么记录吗
Are you working on breaking a record?
你是指什么
What do you mean?
一个礼拜的时间你可以问多少次那个问题
How many times in one week can you ask that question?
我可不想在赶飞机的当口
I refuse to wait for you to finish packing
还要等你收拾完行李
when you're already supposed to be heading for the airport.
你让我照顾好自己 妈妈
You taught me to take care of myself, Mom,
我们有一周多的时间
and we have over a week and it takes, what,
20分钟还不够收拾吗
20 minutes to pack?
但你要收拾好收拾对就不止20分钟了
Ah, but it takes more than 20 minutes to pack
收拾对东西需要好好考虑
the right things, the right things take thought!
这样你就能往行李里装一只大老鼠了吗
Oh, so you can impress and oversized rodent.
那只是顺便去旅行
That's just a little side-trip.
我是去那儿出差的
I'm going down there on business.
我觉得出差才是顺便的
I think the business part is the side-trip.
不管怎样
Well, in any case,
那不是只普通的大老鼠 萨拉
it's not just any oversized rodent, Sarah.
那可是大号♥的米老鼠
It's the big M.M.!
好了 妈妈 你就是个大傻瓜
Okay, Mom, you're officially a dork.
如果我是大傻瓜 那你就是小傻瓜
Oh, if I'm a dork, then you're a half-dork.
谢了
Oh, thank you.
我只是不希望你把我送到机场后
I just don't want you running late meeting your dad
跟你♥爸♥在纽约见面的时候迟到
in New York after you drop me at the airport.
我得走了 你别担心
I gotta go, and stop worrying,
我不会迟到的
I won't be late.
我今天休息 你可以开车去
Well, since I'm off today, you can take the car.
我还不能开车带杰西
I can't drive Jesse yet.
而且我觉得他喜欢跟我一起骑车去上学
Plus, I think he enjoys our morning rides to school.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- Love you! - Uh-huh, you too!
-早啊 -早
- Hey. - Hey.
对不起 我迟到了会儿
Sorry I'm a little late.
和以往有区别吗
Why should today be any different?
我又不是每次都迟到
I'm not always late!
好吧 大概九♥成♥会迟到
Okay, so like 90% of the time,
但也不能说每次
but not always.
你知道昨晚下过雨了吗
You know it rained last night?
我知道
I know.
那为什么还要浇水
So, why water the plants?
只是不想让它们干渴
Just don't want them to get thirsty.
我妈是大傻瓜 而你是大笨蛋
So, my mom's a dork and you're a whack.
-这是观点 -这是事实
- Opinion? - Fact.
走吧
Let's go!
好 好 好
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
跟你比赛
I'll race ya.
好啊
Oh, yeah?
现在她又增加了大沼泽这个点
So, now she's adding a stop in the Everglades, too.
你好像在嫉妒
Sounds like you're jealous.
什么
What?
嫉妒什么 去看大自然中的鳄鱼吗
Of what, seeing alligators in their natural habitat?
还是嫉妒她和鳄鱼之间
Of, you know, not having three sturdy rows
没有三排坚固的围栏阻隔
of fence between us, or maybe,
我只是有一个奇怪的执念
I just have this weird obsession
就是保持我的四肢完好无损
with keeping all my limbs intact.
我猜菲利斯没有我这样的想法
I guess Phyllis doesn't have the same obsession I do.
她是你妈妈
That's Mom to you.
-午餐时候见 -好
- See you at lunch. - Yeah.
卧♥槽♥
Shit!
对不起皮特森 我没看见你在那
Sorry, Peterson, I didn't see you there.
真是个混♥蛋♥ 查斯
Such an asshole, Chase.
对不起 我来晚了
Hey, sorry I'm so late.
我得参加麦考马克先生化妆课的测验
I had to take that makeup quiz in Mr. McCormack's class.
天呐 你的头怎么了
Jesus, what happened to your head?
走路撞到储物柜了
Walked into a locker.
走路撞到
Walked into it?
是啊
Yeah.
一派胡言
You're full of shit.
那你推测一下 显然你已经知道了
What's your theory then, you obviously have one?
我猜是查斯或者是他的走狗之一
Well, my guess is Chase, or one of his minions,
干的好事
had something to do with it.
猜得真准 大侦探
Nice guess, Sherlock.
是查斯
Chase it was.
你真得教训一下那孙子
You know, you really need to teach that kid a lesson.
还有别再省下一半午餐给你♥爸♥吃了
And you need to stop saving half your lunch for your dad.
你想让我一辈子都比你重吗
You think I wanna weigh more than you do all my life?
还有吗
Anything else?
看来你今天要好好数落我一番
It seems like you got a whole list for me today.
真要命
Oh, my god.
你不觉得你♥爸♥不应该再把钱浪费在喝酒上