不不不 等等 等一下 杰西
No, no, no, wait, wait, wait, Jesse.
杰西 该死的
Jesse, goddamn it!
打电♥话♥给杰西·皮特森
Call Jesse Peterson.
正在打电♥话♥给杰西·皮特森
Calling Jesse Peterson.
杰西 求你不要这么做
Jesse, please don't do this.
不要这样对你自己
Don't do this to yourself.
不要这样对我
Don't do this to me.
为了你妈妈 不要这样做
Don't do this for your mom.
请不要这样做
Please don't do this.
我现在对你很生气
I'm so mad at you right now.
我可以赶到 我可以的
I can make it, I can make it.
我需要你
I need you.
我真的很害怕 杰西
I'm really scared, Jesse.
你会好起来的
You're gonna be okay.
该死的 杰西 为了我不要这样做
Come on, Jesse, come on, for me.
我只求你 为我做这一件事
Just do this one thing for me, that's all I ask.
我会每天6点到湖边
I'll go to the lake at 6AM every morning.
拜托 别这样对我 别这样对我
Come on, don't do this to me, please don't do this to me.
就当是为了我 杰西
Help me out, Jesse.
不要做傻事
Help me out.
再多活着一会儿 我会帮你的
Stay alive for a little bit longer, and I'll help you.
拜托了
Come on.
我会帮你的
I'll help you.
我能做到
I can do it.
见鬼
Shit!
那是什么东西啊
What the hell was that?
别赶上这个时候 千万不要
Not now, not now, not now.
不 不
No, no.
不
No!
是的 我在三英里标志牌这里
Yeah, I'm by mile marker three.
是的 麻烦快点
Yeah, please hurry.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
现场观众的呼声越来越高 比赛来到了
Now the crowd is loving it, it's the bottom
第八局的尾声 目前比分依然十分胶着
of the eighth inning and so far it's been a very tight game.
两次出振加上当前一垒跑手
Two outs with a runner on first base.
乔伊酒吧 请问有什么需要吗
Joey's, how can I help you?
当然可以 等一下 他就在这
Yeah, sure, hold on one second, he's right here.
瑞克 是找你的
Rick, it's for you.
是谁找我
Who is it?
我不知道 兄弟 就是个女孩儿
I don't know, it's some girl, man.
-喂 -皮特森先生 我是萨拉
- Hello? - Hi Mr. Peterson, it's Sarah.
-谁 -萨拉啊
- Who? - Sarah.
你儿子最好的朋友啊
Your son's best friend?
听着 不管杰西干了什么我都不想听到
Look, whatever Jesse's done, I don't wanna hear about.
天哪 就这一回你能有点当父亲的样子吗
Oh my god, can you act like a father for just once?
我是说 杰西需要你 他打算自杀
I mean, Jesse needs you, he plans on killing himself.
我不知道你到底在玩什么把戏 但是我
I don't know what kinda game you're tryin' to play but I--
这不是儿戏
This isn't a game!
他打算在今晚午时动手
He's planning on doing it tonight at midnight.
他才不敢干出那种事
He wouldn't have the balls to do somethin' like that.
天哪 这正是他想自杀的原因
Oh my god, that's exactly why he's doing it,
因为你就是那么看待他的
because that's how you think of him.
-皮特森先生 -我在
- Mr. Peterson? - Yeah?
那你还在等什么呢
Well, what the hell are you waiting for?
去啊 跑回去 做点什么啊
Go, run, do something!
瑞克 你还好吗
Rick, are you okay?
皮特 你的车修好了没
Pete, is your car fixed yet?
还没 都是帕姆开车捎我过来上班的
No, Pam's been givin' me a ride into work.
那是怎么
Well, how...
瑞克
Rick.
瑞克 你得先把账结了啊 瑞克
Rick, you need to settle up over here, Rick!
你好 我想报告一起紧急事件
Hi, um, I'd like to report an emergency.
他♥娘♥的♥
Son of a bitch.
瑞克 你需要休息多久都可以
Take all the time you need, Rick.
谢了
Thanks.
亲爱的 如果你想再待一会儿的话
Honey, I could wait in the car,
我可以先去车里等你
if you wanna stay behind for a bit.
不 不用了 妈妈 我们走吧
No, I'm fine, Mom, we can go.
萨拉
Sarah?
萨拉
Sarah.
这样吧
You know what?
我还是回头去车里找你吧 就一会儿
I'll actually meet you in the car, I'll just be a minute.
-你确定吗 -是的
- Are you sure? - Mm-hm.
嗨
Hi.
听着
Look.
我只是想说 我知道你是杰西的好朋友
I just wanted to say, I know you were a good friend to Jesse
你不用因为他的事情责怪你自己
and you shouldn't blame yourself for what happened to him.
责怪我自己
Blame myself?
你之前知道杰西打算自杀
You knew that Jesse was planning on killing--
责怪我自己吗
Blame myself?
你就给了我20分钟去救
You only gave me 20 minutes to save--
20分钟
20 minutes?
你要是那些年能多在他身上花点心思
You had years and if you had paid any attention to him,
你早就该发现了
you would've known.
萨拉 我真的很抱歉
Sarah, I'm really sorry.
你倒还有胆子出现
You have some nerve.
好了吗 亲爱的
All set, honey?
都收拾妥当了
Set as I'll ever be.
杰西是对的 我的生活还是继续了下去
Jesse was right, I did move on with my life.
不好意思 我来了 我来了
I'm sorry, I'm coming, I'm coming!
-老是爱迟到 -对不起
- Late for everything! - I'm sorry.
好吧
Okay.
我花了两年的时间才从他的事情里走出来
It took about two years until I finally made it through
不再每天都想着他
a day without thinking about him.
尽管他在我心中留下的那个空洞
Though the hole he left in my heart
渐渐变小 但它还是依然存在
grew a little bit smaller, it was always there.
嗨 还好碰到你了
Oh, hi, I'm glad I caught you.
可能春假之前我都见不到你了
I might not see you before I leave for Spring Break.
你不跟凯茜一起吗
You're not goin' with Cath?
不 在我们走之前迈克要带我去吃饭
No, Mike is taking me out to dinner before we leave.
运气真好 我就只有跟凯茜和乔尔
Lucky, and I'm stuck alone with Cathy, Joel,
还有跟意大利面过了
and the pasta primavera.
是啊 真不好意思了
Yeah, I'm sorry about that.
-祝你好运了 -好吧 玩得开心
- Good luck. - Yeah, alright, have fun.
-一周后见吧 -就这么说定了
- I'll see you in a week. - Sounds good.
-拜拜 -再见
- Bye. - See ya.
这几天能听到某人从楼上
It's been nice hearing someone
下来活动活动真是太好了
come down those stairs the past few days.
你还在看新房♥子吗
Are you still lookin' for a new place?
-我觉得我终于看中了一间 -是吗
- I think I finally found one. - Really?
-卧♥槽♥ -妈 我还没听你说过脏话呢
- Oh, shit! - Mom, I never hear you swear!
我忘了告诉你了 昨天有人从高中
I forgot to tell you, someone from the high school called
打电♥话♥过来 说有人给你留了个包裹
yesterday, they said someone left a package there for you,
因为他们不确定你住在哪
because they weren't sure where you lived.
-谁留的啊 -他们不知道
- Who? - They didn't know.
只知道是个男的
Just that it was some guy,
说是想送个惊喜
who said he wanted it to be a surprise.
好吧 那就奇怪了
Okay, that's weird.
那我剪头发之前先过去一趟吧
Well, I guess I'll head over there before I get my hair cut.
-一会儿见 -再见 亲爱的
- I'll see you later. Bye, honey.
萨拉
Sarah!
-嗨 -嗨 约翰逊太太
Hi. Hi, Mrs. Johnson.
你看上去不错
You look great.
你的大学生活过得怎么样
How is college experience treating you?
-很累 但很有趣 -真有意思
- Oh, exhausting, but fun. - That's funny.
查斯·吉本斯上周还在这儿
Chase Gibbons was here earlier this week.
他也跟你说了一样的话
He said the same thing.
顺便问问 查斯怎么样了
How is Chase anyway?
他看上去不错 他说明年什么时候就要
He looked great, he said he's marrying
跟他的高中女友结婚了
his high school sweetheart sometime next year.