我发誓 我跟你说过他是同性恋
I swear it, I told you he was queer.
够了 吉本斯同学
That's enough of that, Mr. Gibbons.
去校长办公室
Go to the Principal's office.
我带杰西去完医务室就去找你
I'll meet you there after I take Jesse to the nurse.
你们这群人都不上课的吗
And don't you guys have class to get to?
爸 我发誓我没有摸他
Dad, I swear I didn't touch him.
我知道
I know.
喂 老爸
Hey, Dad.
想吃鸡蛋吗
You want any eggs?
谁啊
Who is it?
-是我 -门开的
- Just me. - It's open.
-早啊 -早
- Hey. - Hey.
-你的头怎么样 -很好 你呢
- How's your head? - Lovely, and yours?
我是认真的
I'm being serious.
就跟缝了13针的感觉一样好
About as good as 13 stitches in your head can feel, I guess.
13啊
Oh, 13.
对 那是我的幸运数字
Yeah, it's my lucky number.
说到数字
Well, uh, speaking of numbers.
我
I...
想让你打一下这个号♥
Want you to call this one.
我可不给自杀热♥线♥打电♥话♥
I am not calling a suicide hotline.
-打 -我跟你说过了 我不打
- Call. - I told you, I'm not calling.
我说打电♥话♥ 操
I said, call, goddamn it!
你不打的话我是不会走的
I'm not leaving here until you do.
如果我打了的话 你能别再烦我了吗
If I make this call, will you stop bugging me about it?
-行 -你发誓
- Yes. - Swear.
好 我发誓
Yes, I swear.
好吧
Okay.
-你发誓了的 对吧 -对
- You swore, right? - Yes.
喂
Hello?
喂 请问是自杀热♥线♥吗
Hello, is this the suicide hotline?
什么
Excuse me?
我说 请问这是自杀热♥线♥吗
I said, is this the suicide hotline?
抱歉 我想你打错了
I'm sorry, but I think you have the wrong number.
天哪 我什么都做不好
Oh, my god, I can't get anything right!
怎么了
What happened?
打错了
Wrong number.
-天哪 -住手啊
- Oh, my, god! - Ow, ow, stop!
关爱伤患
Easy on the cripple, ow.
给那个倒霉的女士打回去
Call that poor lady back right now.
我不知道我打给谁了
I don't know who I called.
我就胡乱拨了个号♥
I just dialed a random number.
我也不知道啊 那就按重拨键啊
Well, I don't know, hit the redial button.
我们没有这个按键 这是个古董
We don't have one of those, that's a real relic.
我们可以把这个埋到建筑工地里
You know, we could bury this at a construction site,
他们就能挖出来放到博物馆里了
they could dig it up and they'd put it in a museum.
-我向上帝发誓 -你怎么能这么做
- I swear to god. - How could you do that?
你个混♥蛋♥
You're being such a jerk!
明白了吧
See?
我不配活着
I don't deserve to live.
胡说八道
This is such bullshit!
你觉得你能随口跟你最好的朋友说要自杀
You think you can just tell your best friend you're gonna
转头就坐下来用它开玩笑吗
kill yourself and then sit back and make jokes about it?
你把我搞疯了 你没意识到吗
You're killing me, don't you get that?
意识到了 抱歉 真的很抱歉
I know, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, seriously.
但我真的不值得让你这么不安
But I'm really not worth getting this upset over.
我们就不能别搞这些事情
Can't we just enjoy the last days
好好享受我们在一起的最后时光吗
we have together without all the drama?
我已经下定决心了 不管你怎么着
I have made up my mind, nothing, literally nothing you say
我都不会改变主意
or do is gonna change my mind.
天哪 你真是个自私鬼
Oh, my god. You're being such a selfish son of a bitch.
你觉得你的死只对你一个人有影响吗
Do you think that your death only affects you?
萨拉
Sarah.
我当然知道这会很伤心
Of course I know it'll hurt.
是吧 那你怎么能这么对我 杰西
Yeah? Then how could you do this to me, Jesse?
怎么能这样
How?
萨拉
Sarah.
有事吗
May I help you?
-请问吉本斯夫人吗 -对
- Mrs. Gibbons? - Yes?
我能跟查斯谈谈吗
Can I speak to Chase for a minute?
-请问你是谁 -啊 抱歉
- May I ask who's calling? - Oh, yeah, sorry.
我是萨拉·莫林 我和查斯一起上学
I'm Sarah Morin, I go to school with Chase.
查斯已经有一个女朋友了
Mm, Chase already has a girlfriend.
不知道你知不知道
Not sure if you're aware.
对 我知道的
Oh, yeah, I know.
是关于我们一起研究的一个课题
This is about a project we're working on.
好的
Right.
-查斯 -怎么了
- Chase! - What?
有个女孩找你
There's a girl here to see you.
-谁啊 我忙着呢 -叫萨拉什么的
- Who is it? I'm busy. - Sarah something or other.
天哪
Holy shit.
我以为我听错了 我只认识一个叫萨拉的
I thought my hearing was going, I only know one Sarah.
你好啊 查斯
Hi, Chase.
-要进来坐会吗 -其实 不用
- Do you wanna come in? - Actually, no.
我想问下我们能不能
I was just wondering if we could, um,
来外面聊一下
speak out here for a minute?
你不会打我的 对吧
You're not gonna hit me, are you?
为了什么要打你
For what?
为了今天我打了你的基佬男闺蜜
For hitting your gay girlfriend today?
我确定我们里面有一个要被退学
I thought for sure one of us was gonna get suspended.
让他们相信这就是个大误会
Convinced themselves it was all this big misunderstanding.
-真好笑 -他不是基佬 查斯
- What a joke. - He's not gay, Chase.
他有没有亲过你
Has he ever tried kissing you?
这跟基不基佬又有什么关系
What does that have to do with anything?
我知道了 他是基佬
I knew it, he's gay.
别说了
Stop saying that.
就算他是 又会有什么不一样的呢
I mean, even if he was, what difference would it make?
我们又不是生活在黑暗年代什么的
It's not like we live in the dark ages or something,
-你个蠢货 -好吧
- you moron. - Oh, right.
我们生活在忍♥让的年代
We live in the age of tolerance.
听着
Listen.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你刚骂完我蠢货 现在又来找我帮忙
You just called me a moron and now you need my help?
求求你能正经一分钟吗
Would you just be serious for like one minute, please?
我觉得杰西在计划着什么傻事
I think Jesse might be planning something stupid.
他最近变得不是他了
He hasn't been himself lately.
他一直是我认识的那个可怜的屌♥丝
Seems like the same pathetic loser I've always known.
你就不能稍微放过他一会儿吗
Could you just lay off of him for a little while?
我的意思是 别笑 但如果你们
I mean, and don't laugh, but it would be even better
能跟他交下朋友的话 就会好很多
if maybe you guys could kind of make friends with him.
你是在耍我吗
Are you kidding me?
我现在是在什么整蛊综艺吗
Am I on some prank TV show?
你今天也磕到脑袋了吗
You hit your head today, too?
查斯 我是认真的
Chase, I'm totally serious.
我不知道你看上了那家伙哪点 萨拉
I don't know what you see in that kid, Sarah.
他就是个怪胎
He's a complete weirdo.
他不喜欢跟任何人讲话 当然除了你
He doesn't like to talk to anyone, except for you of course.
他不是怪胎 他只是太害羞了
He's not a weirdo, he's just shy.
再加上他家境很艰难 就这些
And he has a tough home life, that's all.
你为什么这么恨他
Why do you hate him so much?
你真不知道
You really don't know?
点醒我吧
Enlighten me.
因为他把你从我身边偷走了
Because he stole you from me.
你到底在说些什么啊
What the hell are you talking about?
别笑 萨拉
Don't laugh, Sarah.
你可能记不清了 但我还记得
You may not remember it, but I do.
小学的时候我们是最好的朋友
We were best friends in grade school.
我每天都让你开心地笑
I made you laugh every day.
直到你开始和皮特森讲话的那天
Till the day you started talkin' to Peterson.
在那之后 甚至没有我的位置了
After that, I didn't even exist anymore.