什么然后
And what?
我想知道你会怎么做
I wanna know what you're gonna do about it.
你要我怎么办 他们已经被停学了
What do you want me to do, they've already been suspended.
我儿子的脸被打的像个汉堡 我不认为
My son's face looks like hamburger, I don't quite think
学校停学就可以了 亲爱的
a school suspension is gonna cut it, sweetie.
听我说
Look here.
亲爱的
"Sweetie."
多年来 那孩子一直欺负杰西
For years, that kid has been bullying Jesse,
我连个屁都没放
and I haven't said a goddamn thing.
在我看来 他活该被打
As far as I'm concerned, he got what he deserved.
那你不关心你儿子
So, you don't care that your own son
的脸今天被打肿咯
got his face smashed in today?
还没有证明他是我儿子
That's never been proven.
瑞克 别自欺欺人了 查斯比那个
Come on, Rick, don't fool yourself, Chase looks more
跟你住在一起的少年犯更像你
like you than that delinquent you're living with,
而且怀孕周期是不会说谎的
and pregnancy math doesn't lie.
怀孕周期说赶紧滚出我的房♥子
Pregnancy math says get the fuck out of my house.
那个小流氓在哪
Where is the little hoodlum anyway?
我不知道 我也不在乎
I don't know, and I don't really care.
你知道吗 你该心怀感激一些
You know, you oughta be a little more grateful.
我从来没有找你要过一分钱
I never came after you for a dime.
你想来讹我吗
You want a piece of this?
少诳我了 克里斯汀
Don't bullshit me, Christine.
如果你丈夫知道查斯不是他的孩子
If your husband ever knew that Chase was not his,
你就断了经济来源 你心里没数吗
you'd be committing economic suicide and you know it.
让你儿子离查斯远点
Just keep your son away from Chase.
好 没问题 那你也告诉你儿子
Fine, no problem, and you tell your son
如果他再靠近我儿子一次
that if he ever comes near my son again I will go over there
我就亲自去狠狠地抽他一顿
and give him an ass-whipping personally.
看起来他好像有点欠收拾
He seems like he's been short a few of those.
我不知道你身上发生了什么事
You know, I don't know what happened to you.
你曾经是个好人 我不知道为什么
You had the makings of a fine man once, I don't know why
你让她的死这样一直折磨着你
you let her death get to you the way you did.
先是酗酒 然后又是车祸
First there was the booze, then the accident.
你该学着放下然后往前看了
You should've just gotten your degree and moved on.
她心理不平衡不是你的错
It's not your fault she was unbalanced.
我说了 出去
I said, get out.
那只是一时冲动 老天爷呀
It was just a fling, for cryin' out loud.
那不是一时冲动 你这傻婊♥子♥
It wasn't the fling, you stupid bitch.
是她没办法应付怀孕这事
It was the pregnancy that she couldn't handle.
你知道 我想坦诚并不总是最好的办法
You know, I guess honesty's not always the best policy.
尽管如此 我觉得你尝试说出来很伟大
Although, I suppose it was noble of you to try to...
你是个女人算你走运
You're lucky that you're a woman,
要不然我就揍扁你这价值3万美元的脸
or I'd pound your $30,000 fuckin' face!
最后一次警告
Last warning.
滚出去
Get out!
看来你儿子确实是遗传了
I see your son actually inherited insanity
双亲的精神病了
from both parents.
那就是你酗酒的原因吗
So that's why you drink?
因为你的所作所为逼的她自杀
'Cause what you did drove her to suicide?
我喝酒 是因为每天我看到你的脸
I drink, because every day I see your face,
都会想起她
I'm reminded of her.
你的存在让我永远无法忘怀
Your presence never lets me forget.
卧♥槽♥
Fuck.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
这样你就得再多种些植物了
You'll just have to plant more.
这是我唯一能留下的好东西
This is the one good thing I was gonna leave behind.
唯一的好事 你觉得你能改变任何事吗
The one good thing, you think this changes anything?
什么都不会改变
This literally changes nothing.
你说过你想等到他们
You said you wanted to wait for them
再一次开花
to bloom one more time.
就给我等到明年 杰西
You know, just give me until next year, Jesse,
我对天发誓 我不会再做任何事
and I swear to god, I won't do anything, Jesse--
我不想再过一年了
I don't want another year!
我本来打算等到我生日的时候
I was waiting until my birthday.
它们总会在我生日前开花
They always bloom right before my birthday.
你生日那天吗
Your birthday?
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
这样我爸爸就不会因为10年来都
So my dad doesn't feel guilty about not getting me a gift
没送过我礼物而愧疚了
for the 10th year in a row.
是啊 因为自杀会让他不那么愧疚
Oh, yeah, 'cause suicide will make him feel less guilty.
-简直胡来 -这才是胡闹
- That's crazy. - This is fucking crazy!
这是为了拯救你可怜的生命的努力
This is an attempt to save your pathetic life!
看在上帝的份上 别尝试也别管我了
Stop attempting and leave me be, for Christ sake!
你俩他妈在做什么
What the fuck are you two doing?
-现在是凌晨三点啊 -没什么 爸
- It's three in the morning! - Nothing, Dad.
-皮特森先生 -萨拉
- Mr. Peterson-- Sarah.
走吧
Leave.
怎么了
What is it?
抱歉 皮特森先生
Sorry, Mr. Peterson.
明天放学后我来找你 杰西
I'll catch you after school tomorrow, Jesse.
你要进来还是怎么样
You comin' in or what?
和女朋友闹矛盾了吗
Girlfriend troubles?
差不多
Somethin' like that.
你好
Hello?
嗨 莎伦小姐 有什么事吗
Oh, hi, Miss Shannon, what's up?
真的吗
Seriously?
-你的自行车呢 -你来这干嘛
- What about your bike? - What're you doing here?
我还以为你停学包含不允许进入校园呢
I thought your suspension applied to all school grounds?
我以为你说今天放学后见我
I thought you said to meet you after school today?
那是为了你♥爸♥爸
That was for your dad's benefit.
萨拉 等一下
Sarah, wait.
萨拉 听着 我不会自杀
Sarah, listen, I'm not gonna do it.
很抱歉我表现得很混♥蛋♥
I'm sorry if I was being a big jerk,
还有我差点毁了你的假期
and I'm sorry if I almost ruined your vacation.
我的假期
My vacation?
是我的生活好不好
How about my life?
我怎么知道你是不是说谎
How do I know you're not lying?
今天我接到美术老师莎伦小姐的电♥话♥
I got a call today, from Miss Shannon, the art teacher.
一个很棒的消息
A great call.
关于什么的
A call about what?
她告诉我她从我的课堂作品中选了几幅
She told me that she sent in a couple of my works from
寄给了纽约艺术学院的院长
class to the head of the school at New York Art Institute.
他把这些作品给招生部的人看
He showed it to the people in admissions and apparently,
显然 如果我可以做成画册
if I can put together a portfolio,
并寄出 当然得是同样好的作品
and send it in, the same great quality,
我就可能成为艺术奖金最佳候选人
I could be a serious candidate for an art scholarship.
同样 我怎么知道你不是在说谎
Again, how do I know you're not lying?
如果你不相信我可以自己进去问她
Just go in and ask her yourself if you don't believe me.
只是你的心意转变得太突然
It just seems like an awful sudden change of heart.
仅仅如此
That's all.
听着 如果我可以离开这个镇
Listen, if I can get out of this town,
还有离开我的父亲
and get away from my dad...
我想 还是有些东西值得我去期待
I guess, maybe there is something for me to look forward to.
所以 答应我
So, promise me.
这有什么区别
What difference does it make?
对我来说不一样
It makes a difference to me.
我答应你
I promise.
-好了 一起走吗 -好
- Right, you wanna come over? - Yeah.
-有人在吗 -请进
- Hello? - Come on in!
-早上好莫林太太 -早上好杰西
- Good morning, Mrs. Morin. - Morning, Jesse.
-你可以把她拉出来吗 -当然
- Can you get her going, please? - Of course, my pleasure.
你穿好衣服了吗
You decent?
不确定我是不是得体 但我有穿着整齐
Not sure if I'm decent, but I'm fully clothed.
如果那是你的意思
If that's what you mean.
我还以为我要来不及了
I didn't think I was gonna make it in time.
以为你现在已经走了
I thought you were supposed to be gone by now.
还有你妈妈看起来不开心了
Your mom does not look happy, by the way.
别叨叨了 去浴室把我泳衣拿来
Oh shut up and just get my bathing suit from the bathroom.
麻烦你啦
Please.