-给 -好了
- Yeah. - Come on.
-好了 -看吧
- Okay. - See?
20分钟就打包好 小菜一碟
20 minutes to pack, piece of cake.
-是啊 果盘 -萨拉如果我错过
- Yeah, fruit cake. - Sarah, if I miss this--
-我来拿 -来啦来啦
- Here, let me get it. - I'm coming!
就告诉你 我来拿我来拿
Told you, let me get it, let me get it, come on.
你认为我拿不起我的行李箱
You don't think I can carry my own suitcase?
我只是尽量绅士点
I'm just tryin' to be a gentleman.
好吧
Fine.
-算了 还是你拿吧 -天啊走走走
- Never mind, you take it. - Oh, my god, move.
我开玩笑的
I'm joking.
到时间了
It's about time.
-所以我才说 -收起你的说教 妈妈
- This is why I told you - Save the lecture, Mom.
你也不想错过航♥班♥吧
You don't wanna miss your flight.
你真棒 谢谢你杰西
You're a doll, thank you, Jesse.
乐意之极 莫林太太
More than my pleasure, Mrs. Morin.
杰西 叫我菲利斯就好了
Oh, Jesse, just call me Phyllis, okay?
等等 所以他可以叫你菲利斯
Wait, so he gets to call you Phyllis?
既然你特别提起来
Well, now that you mention it,
杰西 你也叫我妈妈怎么样
why don't you call me Mom, too, Jesse?
-妈妈那很奇怪 -真的吗
- Mom, that's weird. - Really?
真的
Yeah, really.
好吧 当然可以
Yeah, okay, sure.
是啊 好的 然后呢
Yeah, okay, what?
好的 好的 妈妈
Yeah, okay, Mom.
好吧越来越诡异了 我们可以出门了吗
Okay, this is just getting bizarre, can we go now?
妈妈 对米奇好点
Try not to molest Mickey too much, Mom.
那我的旅途还有什么乐趣可言
And take all the fun out of this trip?
噢 天啊
Oh, god.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
你在干嘛
What're you doing?
跟一位即将度假的朋友说再见
Saying goodbye to a friend before she goes on vacation.
-你有点多愁善感 -你指的是什么
- You're acting mushy. - What do you mean?
-你答应过我的 -是的我答应你了
- You promised, right? - Yes, I promised.
那就好 很好
Okay, good.
喂
Hey.
我给你配了把钥匙
I had this made for you.
你受不了你♥爸♥的时候可以随时来这里
Come over here any time you can't take your dad, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你没准时到纽约 萨拉
Mr. Wonderful will not be happy either
奇妙先生也不会高兴的
if you're late to New York, Sarah!
-回头见 -回头见
- I'll see you soon! - See you soon.
我爱你 旅途愉快
I love you, have a wonderful time.
-跟你♥爸♥玩得开心 -我会的
- Good luck with your dad. - I will, have fun.
-开车小心点 -我会的
- Please be careful driving. - I will.
-好的 -爱你 再见
- Okay. - Love you, goodbye!
谢谢
Alright, thanks.
-嗨 -嗨 你好吗
- Hello. - Hi, how are you?
-我的宝贝怎么样 -很好 你呢
- How's my girl? - Good, how're you doin'?
-很好 路上顺利吗 -顺利
- Good, have a good trip? - Yeah, you know.
很顺利 没有堵车
Smooth, no traffic.
-你好 -怎么那么久才接电♥话♥呢
- Hello. - What took you so long?
我还在睡觉 谢谢关心
I was sleeping in, thank you very much.
喔 抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry!
我还以为你是习惯早起的人
I thought you were an early-riser.
我很好 萨拉 玩得开心吗
I'm fine, Sarah, having fun?
可以想见 就是一个女儿被24小时
You know, as much fun as a daughter can have
拴在父亲身边的乐趣
being tethered to her father 24/7.
奇妙先生怎么样
How is Mr. Wonderful anyway?
实际上 也没那么差
You know, actually, it's not that bad.
还好我有买♥♥了耳塞
I'm glad I bought earplugs though,
他还是很大声的打呼噜
because he still snores like crazy.
仍然会吃很多的安♥眠♥药♥
Still takes a ton of sleeping pills, too.
今天早上我们会去沃特金斯·格伦徒步
And this morning we're going on a hike in Watkin's Glenn.
你的画册弄得怎么样了
So, how's the portfolio coming?
-差不多做好了 -萨拉
- I'm gettin' there. - Sarah!
-有什么事吗 -没有毛巾
- Yeah? - No towels!
好吧 我要挂电♥话♥了
Okay, hey, I gotta go.
-我晚些时候再打给你好吗 -当然
- I'll talk to you later, okay? - Sure, later.
再见
Bye.
该死的
Fuck.
爸
Dad!
你在做什么
What're you doing?
-请你停止 -我是在教你
- Please, stop. - I'm teaching you a lesson.
即使是你这样的人♥渣♥ 这么做也太差劲了
Please, this is a new fuckin' low, even for you.
你也不想别人乱翻你的东西 不是吗
It's not nice when people mess with your shit, is it?
-你什么时候找到钥匙的 -你说什么
- When did you find the key? - What're you talkin' about?
不要再装傻了好吗
Oh, don't play stupid with me, okay?
我从来没有把照片放在枪的上面过
I never leave the photo on top of the gun.
爸 这是我要给别人的 求你了
Dad, please, I need to give those to someone, please.
让开 不这样你怎么能记住教训
Get back, how else are you supposed to learn?
不这样你怎么能
How else are you...
不要以为我忘记了
Don't think I've forgotten, alright?
你有两个星期时间打包离开这里
You got two weeks to get your shit outta here.
我不会再跟你多待一天
I wouldn't spend another fucking day with you!
爸
Dad?
-爸 -嗯
- Dad. - Huh?
你想要换上睡衣吗
Did you wanna put on pajamas?
-不需要 这样就好 -好吧
- No, I'm good. - Okay!
现在几点
What time is it?
9点40
9:40.
定一个五点的闹钟
Set your alarm for five, okay?
五点
Five?
爸 我们在度假呀
Dad, we're on vacation.
早起的人可以看到太阳升起
Early bird gets to see the sunrise.
但是一周前我才看了一次
But I just saw one about a week ago.
嗨 萨拉
Hey, Sarah.
嗨 你怎么知道是我
Hi, how did you know it was me?
我爸用没有来电显示的电♥话♥是有原因的
There's a reason my dad never got a phone with caller ID.
基本上你是唯一会打过来的人
You're pretty much the only person who calls,
唯一一个会在晚上打过来的
and the only person who ever calls us late.
好吧
Okay.
我只是想在今晚祝你生日快乐
Well, I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday tonight,
因为我不知道明天手♥机♥
'cause I just don't know what kinda cell service
信♥号♥♥会怎么样
I'm gonna have tomorrow.
杰西
Jesse?
我在 我在听
Yeah, I'm here, yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
你明天有什么特别想做的事吗
So, do you have anything special planned for tomorrow?
杰西 发生什么事了
Jesse, what's wrong?
他把我的画全烧了
He burned all my drawings.
什么
What?
对不起 萨拉
I'm sorry, Sarah.
不 不 不 你敢
Oh no, no, no, don't you dare.
你敢这么对我 杰西·皮特森
Don't you dare do this to me, Jesse Peterson,
你答应过我的
you promised.
我不能再谈这件事了
I can't talk about it anymore.
12点一到 我就结束了
Midnight comes, then I'm done.
杰西
Jesse.
你知道吗 查斯是我同父异母的兄弟
Did you know that Chase is my half-brother?
什么
What?
小声点 不要告诉别人
Keep it on the down-low, though.
算是个小镇上的大秘密
It's kind of a big small-town secret.
听起来挺合理的 对吗
Kinda makes sense, right?
一直以来 都是兄弟之间竞争
This whole time it's just been a killer case
导致的命案
of sibling rivalry.
杰西 你到底在说什么
Jesse, what the hell are you talking about?
听着 我要挂了
Listen, I have to go.
我爱你 一直都是
I love you, I always have.
再见
Goodbye.