Seriously, where do you think it is?
我没心思跟你开玩笑 杰西 明白吗
I'm not kiddin' around, Jesse, okay?
我他妈的问你问题的时候
When I ask you goddamn question,
你唯一要做的就是回答
your job is to give me the answer.
明白了吗
You got it?
我问你明白了吗
I said, you got it?
我明白了
Yeah, I got you.
那就好
Okay, good.
你总有一天会搞死你自己
You're gonna kill yourself one of these days,
-你知道吗 -知道
- you know? - Yup.
我希望这一天来得越快越好
I'm hopin' sooner than later.
你什么时候开始在乎起我了
Since when do you care?
我也不知道 我只是不
I don't know, I just don't...
不用担心我 好吗
Well, don't worry about me, alright?
我不值得你担心
'Cause I ain't worth the worry.
没人值得你担心
No one's worth the worry.
坏事无论如何都会发生
Shit'll happen either way,
所以担心是没有任何意义的
so no sense wasting your time on worry.
你不这么觉得吗
I mean, don't you think?
可能是吧
I suppose.
可能是吧
You suppose.
那你可能也该回房♥间
Well, why don't you go on and suppose back in your room,
让我他妈的安静吃个饭了吧
so I can eat my meal in fuckin' peace?
你有担心过妈妈吗
Did you ever bother worrying about Mom?
我成年以后的大半辈子都在担心你妈妈
I spent half my adult life worrying about your mother.
看看我现在的下场
Look where it got me.
抱歉
Sorry!
七点十四 比我想的早多了
7:14, that's better than I thought.
你真有趣
Oh, you're so funny!
很高兴有人这么想
I'm glad someone thinks so.
我要进去了
I'm gonna go in.
上周末我和贝丝来的时候水很好
The water was great when I was here last weekend with Beth.
早上水还有点凉
A little chillier in the morning.
不过还不错 进来吧
It's nice, though, come on in.
你忘了你在和谁说话吗
Did you forget who you're talkin' to?
来嘛 不用游泳 就踩踩水
Come on, you don't have to swim, just put your feet in.
-不了 谢谢 -现在谁是胆小鬼
- No, thanks. - Who's the wimp now?
我习惯当胆小鬼了 无所谓
It's kind of a title I'm used to, so, whatever.
这不是我们的好朋友皮特森吗
Well hey, if it isn't our good friend Peterson.
你女朋友也在啊
Ah, your girlfriend here, too?
她叫萨拉 她不是我女朋友
It's Sarah and she's not my girlfriend.
因为你是个傻♥逼♥
That's 'cause you're an idiot.
过来
Come on.
别呀 萨拉
Oh, come on, Sarah!
别走 只是开个玩笑
Don't leave, I was only joking!
-画完了吗 -快了
- Are you done yet? - Almost.
-你想现在就走吗 -你想我们就走
- Do you wanna just go? - Only if you do.
在周末还要见到这些讨厌鬼
Yeah, it's bad enough I have to see these creeps
-真是太糟了 -我同意
- during the week. - Agreed.
杰西 还在学游泳吗
Hey, Jesse, learn to swim yet?
别理他 快点画你的
Ignore him, just hurry up.
我给你来个游泳速成怎么样
How about a quick lesson?
放开我
Let me go.
天哪 离他远点
Oh my god, leave him alone.
放轻松
Relax.
抓住他的腿
Grab his leg.
-抓住他的腿 丹 -放开我
- Grab his leg, Dan! - Let go, man.
-别闹了 快停下 -只是下下水而已
- Come on, stop it. - It's just a bit of water.
-他会把我的脊椎摔断的 -放开他
- He's gonna break my back, man! - Leave him alone!
停下
Stop!
快停下
Stop it!
停下
Stop!
停下 你要淹死他啊
Stop it, you're drowning him!
有没有搞错 你们他妈的
Come on, come on, what the hell are you guys...
-别管他了 -起来 杰西
- Let him go. - Get up, Jesse.
天哪 他就是个怪胎
Jesus, he's some kinda freak or somethin'.
这就是你交的朋友 萨拉
Some friend you got there, Sarah.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch.
刚才是什么情况
What the hell was that?
你是对的
You're right.
-什么对的 -水很好
- About what? - Water's kinda nice.
我不太能理解刚才我看到的
I don't understand what I just saw.
你觉得你看到了什么
What do you think you just saw?
我不知道 看起来像是你自己
I don't know, it looked a lot like you were letting
在往下淹 你为什么不反抗
yourself drown, I mean, why didn't you fight them?
我们总有一天要死的
We all have to go sometime.
怎么了
What?
想到他终于要因为霸凌我
It was comforting to think that, finally,
而蹲监狱了 我就觉得很欣慰
he could go to jail for how he's been treating me.
天哪 你能闭嘴吗
Oh my god, will you cut the shit?
我刚才真的很害怕
You had me seriously scared here.
你没必要担心的 好吗
You don't need to worry about it, okay?
-真的 -但是我
- Serious. - But I'm, I...
萨拉 让这件事过去吧 好吗
Sarah, just, just let it go, okay?
我本来打算给你买♥♥件新短袖
You know, I was gonna buy you a new shirt
当作生日礼物的 看来现在去买♥♥正合适
for your birthday, looks like good timing.
我的生日还有一个多星期
My birthday's more than a week out.
我不太确定你是否知道 一般来说
Not sure if you know this, but generally,
人们都会提前买♥♥生日礼物的
people buy birthday presents ahead of time?
不要不要 我不想让你把辛苦照看
No, no, I don't want you spending your hard-earned
马丁兄弟赚来的钱花在我身上
Martin twins babysitting money on me.
你能别说了吗
Will you cut it out?
我没打算花多少钱
I'm not gonna be spending much money anyway,
因为我要去你最喜欢的店买♥♥
because we're going to your favorite shop.
二手货精品店
La Boutique de la Thrift Store.
这件不错
Here's a nice one.
全新还有吊牌
And not only is it brand new and with a brand name,
只要四块九毛九
but it costs all of 4.99!
你知道我绝对我不会穿
You know I wouldn't be caught dead in a clothing brand
第一 贵得像抢劫的衣服
that, number one, rapes people on prices,
第二 用半裸模特到处打广♥告♥的衣服
number two, advertises with, of all things, half-nude models
第三 没有口袋的衣服
and three, it doesn't have a pocket.
天哪 朋友
Oh, my god, buddy.
你这口袋癖简直要我命
You are killing me with this pocket fetish.
你为什么一定要穿有口袋的上衣
Why do you always have to wear shirts with pockets?
说来话长
Long story.
为什么穿有口袋的上衣还说来话长
A long story about why you must wear shirts with pockets?
能有多长 讲来听听
I mean, how long could it possibly be, really?
让别人知道原因会只巩固我
No one knows, and if they did, it would just cement
-怂逼的名声 -你不是怂逼
- my rep as a pussy. - You're not a pussy.
-随便吧 -说嘛
- Whatever. - Come on.
天哪 这是 这是她吗
Oh, my god, is this, is this her?
这是你妈妈吗
Is this your mom?
我记得你说你♥爸♥爸把所有照片都扔了
I thought your dad trashed all the photos?
他不知道我有这张
He didn't know about this one.
她真的很漂亮 杰西
She was really pretty, Jesse.
你怎么找到这张的
How'd you find it?
她自杀前一周
The week before she killed herself,
有天晚上她和往常一样
she came into my room one night,
走进我房♥间 但是
just like every other night, but,
她那次有点不同
she was different this time.
知道吗 已经过了你的睡觉时间
You know, it's already past your bedtime.
来换睡衣吧 好吗
So let's get those PJs on, okay?
再给我五分钟
Five more minutes?
你十分钟前就这么说了
You said that 10 minutes ago.
但是我成功拖延了
And it worked.
走吧
Let's go.
杰西
Jesse.
我要跟你讲一些严肃的事情 好吗
I'm gonna tell you something serious, okay?
如果我出了什么事
If something ever happens to me,
我希望你记得我一直都爱着你