Nothing.
你想给我看什么
So, uh, what is it you wanted to show me?
看来你♥爸♥爸需要女人来帮他打理啊
Looks like your dad could use a woman's touch around here.
对 他各方各面都需要
Yeah, in more ways than one.
-如果你♥爸♥爸来了怎么办 -我说过
- What if your dad shows? - I told you.
那家伙绝对不会早回家
The guy never comes home before last call.
天注定他永远不会和儿子有所交集
God forbid he'd ever have to interact with his son.
好吧
Oh, great.
你希望我在这一关头握着你的手吗
Did you want me to hold your hand for the occasion?
放松点 不是给你看枪
Relax, it's not about the gun.
那太好了
Oh, well, that's a relief.
我一定要看吗
Do I really have to look at that?
我以为你比我坚强呢
Oh, I thought you were the tough one?
这就是你的计划吗
So, is that your plan?
打爆自己的头 一切就都结束了
You know, just blow your head off and call it a life?
大体就是这样
That's the general idea.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么能对这事这么冷淡呢
How can you be so goddamn nonchalant about this?
用枪会不会太麻烦了
I mean, isn't a gun a little bit messy?
不能吃药什么的吗
Can't you just use pills or something?
天啊 我他妈到底在说什么啊
I mean, Jesus, what the hell am I saying?
不行 药物不能保证一定会死
Ah, no, pills are never a guarantee.
如果第一次搞砸了 就会变成一个
Mess it up once and you're just another pathetic loser
困在病房♥里的悲惨失败者
who's stuck in the local ward,
余生都被迫吞服让你开心的药物
sucking down happy pills the rest of your life.
总之 我想让你看的是这个
Anyway, this is what I wanted to show you.
天啊 他还是留了照片的
Oh, my god, he kept a photo after all.
看看你♥爸♥爸
Man, look at your dad.
我都没认出来
Didn't even recognize him.
他们看上去挺幸福的
They actually look happy.
我知道
I know.
你怎么找到钥匙的
How'd you find the key?
我有一天半夜从衣柜里拿毯子的时候
Saw my dad get the box in the middle of the night
看到他拿着这个盒子
when I was getting a blanket out of the closet.
当他取出盒子的时候
When he pulled the box out,
我看到了自己以为永远不会看到的东西
I actually saw something I thought I'd never see.
什么
What?
痛苦
Pain.
我知道他不会真的是一个冷酷的混♥蛋♥
I knew he couldn't be such a heartless asshole
因为我妈妈爱上了他
if my mom fell in love with him.
他们到底是怎么回事
You know, what the hell happened to them?
为什么她会这样做
Why do you think she did it?
我不知道 我几年以前试着问过他
I don't know, I tried asking him a couple years ago and,
他说 她他妈的疯了 这就是原因
"She was fuckin' crazy, that's why."
如果他们那么不幸福的话 我不知道
I mean, if they were so unhappy, I don't know why
他们为什么不像普通人那样离婚了事
they didn't just get a divorce like normal people do.
是啊 我父母在离婚后幸福得很
Oh, yeah, my parents are perfectly happy after divorcing.
所以他还在这里放了什么 你知道吗
So, what else does he keep in here, do you know?
-就这些 -你确定吗
- That's it. - Are you sure?
这里似乎还有一个暗格
I mean, it looks like there's another compartment.
看 这个盒子底太浅了
See, the bottom doesn't go deep enough.
瑞克
-打开 -不行
- Open it. - No way.
-求你了 -我觉得这不
- Please. - I don't think that's--
萨拉
Sarah.
所以
So...
这是自杀遗言吗
So, is it a suicide note?
读给我听
Read it to me.
不 我觉得我应该放回去
No, I think maybe I should just put this back.
-读吧 -不该这样的
- Just read it. - It doesn't seem right.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我来读
Let me read it.
瑞克
"Rick.
我很抱歉 很抱歉把养育孩子的重担
"I'm so sorry, sorry that I'm leaving you
都留给你一个人
"with the burden of raising a child on your own.
抱歉我不够坚强
"Sorry that I'm just not strong enough
不能和孩子一起活下去
"to go on while that kid exists.
我知道自己应该看开的 但是上帝知道
"I know I should just move on, but god knows I've tried,
我努力了 可六年过去 每次看到他
"but it's been six years and every time I see him,
我觉得自己
"I feel like I'm...
我觉得自己就像肚子被打了一拳
"I feel like I'm being punched in the gut.
如果我连从学校接自己的儿子都不能做到
"What kind of mother does that make me
我还如何成其为母亲呢
"when I can't even pick up my own son from school?
我请求你原谅我 我知道这会非常困难
"I ask that you forgive me, I know it'll be incredibly
但看在杰西和你自己的份上请你原谅我
"difficult, but please do it for your sake and for Jesse's.
他会比以往更加需要你
"He'll need you now more than ever.
你可能不相信 但我真的很爱你
"You may not believe it but I really do love you.
所以我做出这个决定时 比你想象得
"That's why this decision has been more agony
更加痛苦
"than you could ever imagine.
但我希望 当你没有了我的精神负担
"But I hope that without my mental burdens,
你的生活会轻松一些
"your life will become easier to bear.
祝好 永远爱你 奥莉薇娅
"Be well, love forever, Olivia."
都是我的错
My fault.
-她是因我而死的 -杰西 你疯了
- She's dead because of me. - Jesse, that's crazy.
这和你没有关系
It was nothing you did.
她可能有创伤后抑郁症之类的
She probably had postpartum depression or something.
-连续六年吗 -和你没有关系
- For six years? - It was nothing you did.
她是因为我的出生而死的
She's dead because I was born.
别这样 杰西
Hey, cut it out, Jesse.
是你自己要求要出生的吗
Did you ask to be born?
不是
No.
那就跟你没有任何关系
Then it was nothing you did.
喂 我的吃的在哪
Hey, where's my food?
我吃了
I ate it.
你吃了 什么意思
What do you mean, you ate it?
首先我把叉子插♥进♥了一盘
Well, first I stuck my fork into a
鲜美多汁的热乎乎的意面里
hot, juicy heap of spaghetti,
然后我把它举到我的嘴边
then I put it up to my lips,
塞进嘴里
over the gums,
接着我说 注意啦肚子 它来啦
and then I said, "watch out, tummy, here it comes."
我♥操♥
Fuck.
那是我的食物 我的
It was my food, my food!
你懂吗 小杂种
You understand me, you little shit?
不 那他妈才不是你的食物 是我的
No, it wasn't your fuckin' food, it was my food!
还有我受够了你一直偷我的食物 懂吗
And I'm sick of you stealing it, do you understand?
你完了 懂吗 你个小杂种
You're done here, you understand me, you little shit?
你完蛋了
You're done here.
你有两个星期的时间把你的破烂弄走
You got two weeks to get your shit outta here!
在那之前我早就走了 别担心
I'll be long gone before then, don't you worry.
你觉得很容易 不是吗
You think this is easy, don't you?
你觉得很容易
You think this is easy.
你早晚会吃苦头
Well, you're in for a real rude awakenin', 'cause when it
等你吃苦头的时候 别指望滚回来
happens, don't expect to come runnin' back here,
我会把锁都换掉的
'cause all the locks will be changed.
别担心我 爸
Don't you worry about me, Dad.
没人值得担心 还记得吗
No one's worth worrying over, remember?
就跟你那贱♥人♥妈一个德行
Just like your fuckin' mother.
皮特森 放弃你的死亡小心愿了吗
Get over your little death wish yet, Peterson?
好极了 你呢
Fantastic, and you?
知道吗 你是个幸运的混♥蛋♥
You're a lucky son of a bitch, you know that?
为什么那么说
Why's that?
你不配得到萨拉的青睐
'Cause you don't deserve the attention that Sarah's been giving you.
起码比你配
I mean, I'd say I deserve at least more than you do.
你连给我提鞋都不配
You're not even worthy of handling my garbage,
你个废物
you worthless piece of shit.
你听到我说的话了吗
Did you hear me?
你盯着我看的样子惹毛我了
It really pisses me off when you stare at me like that.
死变♥态♥ 你以为你是谁啊
What are you, some kind of faggot?
我说了 别碰我 死基佬
I said, don't touch me, fag!
天哪 杰西 到底怎么了
Jesus, Jesse, what the hell happened here?
他摸我 刘易斯老师
He tried groping me, Mr. Lewis!
我没有
No, I didn't!