I want you to always remember how much I love you.
我希望你把这个放在心口 让它
I want you to keep this as a reminder of how I will
一直提醒你 我还陪在你身边
always be here for you, close to your heart.
好吗
Okay?
-好的 -好了 睡觉吧 宝贝
- Okay. - Alright, get ready for bed, sweetie.
第二天早上
By the next morning,
我就把照片的事忘干净了
I had already forgotten about the photo.
那时我才六岁 所以
I was only six, so...
我爸发疯的时候 它是
But when my dad went nuts, it was literally the
我唯一能想起来的东西 所以
only thing I could think about, so...
现在你知道为什么了
Now you know.
以前你怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me all this before?
我经常拿你的上衣开玩笑
I mean, now I feel like an ass
我现在感觉自己好混♥蛋♥啊
for making fun of your shirts all the time.
你不觉得你每次都要辩白自己
Don't you feel like you shouldn't have to
对别人做的事是没有必要的吗 萨拉
defend everything you do in life to people, Sarah?
-但我们是朋友 -即使是对朋友
- But we're friends. - Even to friends.
嗯 有时候可能是吧
Yeah, I guess, sometimes.
-这件不错 -太好了
- That is perfect. - Yes!
我就知道我会找到你喜欢的
I knew I'd fine one.
-给你 谢谢 -谢谢
- There you go, thank you. - Thank you.
-你好 -嗨
- Hi, there. - Hey.
我来付
Hey, my treat.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
一切都好吗
Did you find everything okay?
是的 很好
Yes. Good.
关于周六的事
Hey, about Saturday.
我还以为我们都商量好了呢
I thought we agreed we were done talking about that?
虽然那件照片的事你要保密
Yeah, well, even the secret you were keeping about the
但我 我希望你有事情的话可以跟我说
photo, I just, I want you to be cool telling me things.
就是说 不要怕跟我袒露心声
You know, don't be afraid to talk to me or tell me off,
如果需要的话
if you need to.
我是说 杰西 你是我的朋友
I mean, you're my friend, Jesse.
最好的朋友
My best friend.
好吧
Okay.
知道吗 我有两周多没看到你写作业了
You know I haven't seen you do homework in over two weeks.
发生什么事了
What's up?
因为一直没作业啊
Just haven't been getting any.
瞎说
Bullshit.
我是说
No, I mean like, um...
因为作业不多 所以我可以
I just haven't been getting much, so I've been able to
在课上做完
finish it in class.
干嘛
What?
你在胡说八道 你一直在这里做作业的
You're so full of shit, you always do your homework here.
怎么 你现在变成我妈了
What, are you my mother now?
我觉得你是得有个妈管一管
Well, I guess somebody has to be.
-明天见 -等等
- See you tomorrow. - Hey.
事情很严重 杰西
Something's seriously up, Jesse.
老天作证 你刚刚还说会和我谈的
You just said you'd talk to me, for Christ sake.
我没写作业 是因为反正我也不会在这
I haven't been doin' my homework, 'cause I'm not gonna be
待到出期末成绩的时间了
around to see my next report card, anyway.
你什么意思 你要搬家了吗
What do you mean, are you moving?
不是
No.
天啊 你要离家出走吗
Oh, my god, are you running away?
我想可以这么说吧
In a way, I guess.
你想可以这么说
In a way, you guess?
好吧 萨拉 我要走了 好吗
Okay, look, Sarah, I need to go, okay?
喂
Hey.
我要自杀了 萨拉
I'm checking out, Sarah.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
听我说
Listen to me.
我之前在池塘边跟你说过
I mentioned it to you the other day at the pond, I made
上周和我爸待在一起之后 我承诺自己
a promise to myself that after spending the last break
一定不能整个暑假也和他待在一起
with my dad, I wouldn't spend a whole summer with him again.
那就别和他一起啊 跟我去纽约吧
Well, then don't, come with me to New York.
我不能 我没有钱
I can't do that, I don't have any money.
我们付 我去跟我爸说
We'll pay for it, I'll talk to my dad.
你知道他很喜欢你的 而且
You know how much he likes you, and plus,
如果有你在肯定要有意思得多
it will be a hell of a lot more fun with you there, anyway.
你没懂我的意思 萨拉
You're not understanding, Sarah.
这不光是在我爸那里过暑假的事
It's not just about spending summer with my dad.
我对自己每一天都愤怒这种事感到厌倦了
I'm tired of getting pissed on every day of my life.
杰西 不过是高中里的破事
Well, Jesse, that is just high school bullshit, okay?
一毕业就会好的 我敢肯定
You know, once you graduate, things get better, I promise.
再也没有查斯 再也没有你♥爸♥
You know, no more Chase, no more dad--
萨拉 我很抱歉跟你说了那些话
You know, Sarah, I'm actually sorry that I said anything.
就像我以前说过的
It's like I said before.
有些事就算朋友也不该知道
There are some things even friends shouldn't know.
操
Shit.
我没想到这一天真的会来
I didn't think this day would ever come.
-什么 -你把整份饭都吃完了
- What? - You, eating an entire meal.
还没有两周我就要死了
I'm gonna be dead in less than two weeks.
我不想留下一具骨瘦如柴的尸体
I don't wanna leave a scrawny corpse.
你能别再胡说八道了吗
Will you cut that bullshit out?
我不是胡说 萨拉
It's not bullshit, Sarah.
这是我一生中最严肃的时刻了
I've never been more serious in my life.
顺便 你说得对 是应该对朋友们
And you were right, by the way, about telling your friends,
坦诚相待
talkin' to 'em.
自从我昨晚跟你坦白之后
Since I confessed to you last night, I feel like
我感觉肩上卸下了整个世界的重量
the weight of the world's just been lifted off my shoulders.
然后把这重量扔给了我 多谢你啊
Yeah, and thrown onto mine, thanks.
听我说 是你在推动
Listen, you're the one pushing
我内心深处的所有思想
for all my innermost thoughts.
你现在都知道了 你不能回头
And now you have them, you can't backtrack now
去选择自己想听的内容了
and pick and choose which ones you wanna hear.
我从来没有想到过我会听到你说
Yeah, well I never dreamed I'd hear you utter anything
想自杀这么蠢的事
as idiotic as suicide.
看到什么好东西了吗
See something you like?
没
No.
你知道每年有将近5000名青少年
Did you know that nearly 5,000 teens
自杀吗
commit suicide a year?
琳赛·史蒂文斯上周在生理卫生课
Lindsay Stevens did a report on it
-做了这个主题的报告 -老天
- last week in health class. - Jesus.
别把这当成负担 萨拉
Don't take it as some burden, Sarah.
我现在都能称得上快乐了
I'm actually almost happy now.
我再也不用试图对你隐藏我的计划
Now I don't have to live with the awful feeling that I had
带着罪恶感生活了
trying to hide my plan from you.
无论你知不知道 都会发生的
Whether you knew it or not, it was going to happen.
萨拉
Sarah.
别告诉别人
Don't tell anyone.
如果你告诉别人 我发誓我会提前行动
If you tell anyone, I swear, I'm just gonna do it sooner.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding me, right?
自杀是会下地狱的
You kill yourself, and you go to hell.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
怎么 你现在改信教了
What, so now you're turning to religion?
那你♥爸♥爸怎么办
So, what about your dad?
他吗 没准他今晚就会杀了我
This? I mean, he's probably gonna kill me tonight.
不过我觉得能吃饱一次
But I figure that it's worth risking an early exit
提前结束生命也值了
to have a full stomach for once.
话说 你今天放学之后能来我家吗
Hey, um, can you come to my house after school today?
-可以吧 -太好了
- I guess. - Great.
我想给你看点东西
I wanna show you something.
你对这些植物很有感情啊
You have such a thing for these plants.
我在我妈妈死前一年帮她种的
I helped my mom plant 'em the year before she died.
她说如果好好照料它们
She told me if you took real good care of them,
它们就会年复一年地生长
they'll come back to us year after year.
我还活着的唯一理由就是
The only reason I'm still here is 'cause
我想看它们再开一次花
I just wanna see 'em bloom one more time.
再过几天应该就能开花了
Should be ready to bloom in the next few days.
-很好 -什么好
- Wonderful. - What's that?
没什么