因为你完全就是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, because you were a complete jerk.
不 在你开始忽视我之前我还不是
No, I wasn't a jerk until you started ignoring me.
天哪 查斯
Oh, my god, Chase.
我们是六七岁吗
We were, what, six or seven years old?
-和我交往 萨拉 -什么
- Go out with me, Sarah. - What?
跟我交往 我就保证
Go out with me and I'll make sure
对皮特森跟对别人一样
Peterson is treated just like one of the guys.
我不能和你交往
I can't go out with you.
不能还是不愿意
Can't or won't?
有一件事 你妈妈刚刚给我个善意提示
Well, for one thing, as your mother so kindly reminded me,
你已经有女朋友了
you already have a girlfriend.
谁 凯特吗
Who, Kate?
只是玩玩而已
She's just a temporary distraction.
这就是我为什么不会和你交往的原因 查斯
And that is why I would never ever go out with you, Chase,
因为我永远不想被某人说成
because I would never ever wanna be described as someone's
只是玩玩而已
temporary distraction.
我知道我犯了个严重的错误
I mean, I knew this was a big mistake.
你犯的唯一的错
The only mistake you're making is leaving,
就是没有答应我就走了
without saying yes to my offer!
-基佬来了 -死基佬
- Queer coming through. - Faggot.
我错了 生活会变得更糟糕
I was wrong, life can get worse.
听着 我需要你帮我做点事
Listen, I need you to do something for me.
我知道你估计不想说这事 但是
I know you probably don't wanna talk about it, but...
答应我你会把我和这个埋在一起
Promise me you'll have me buried with this.
你说的没错 我不想谈这事
You're right, I don't wanna talk about it.
拜托 别这样 萨拉
Please, come on, Sarah.
嘿 皮特森 你手上拿的什么
Hey, what you got there, Peterson?
萨拉 那就是我恨他的原因
And that, Sarah, is why I hate him.
还给我 混♥蛋♥
Give it back, asshole.
肯定很重要
Must be pretty important.
-查斯 -真是抱歉
- Chase! - Whoops, sorry about that.
我去你妈♥了♥个♥逼♥
Fucking asshole.
-我的天啊 -打啊
- Oh, my god. - Fight!
放松 快点 快下来
Relax, come on! Get off!
-快点 -我♥操♥你妈
- Come on! - Fuck you, fuck you!
所以 对于我今天的表现没有评价吗
So, no comments whatsoever about my performance today?
什么
What?
有啊 相当令人印象深刻
Oh, yeah. Pretty impressive.
就这样吗
That's it?
相当令人印象深刻就没了
"Pretty impressive?"
好吧
Okay.
我一直以为我是个坚强的人 所以
I guess I always thought of myself as the tough one, so,
或许我有点嫉妒了
maybe I'm a little jealous.
有点嫉妒我打了查斯而你没有打吗
A little jealous 'cause I beat up Chase and you didn't?
看到你像那样对某个人发起狂来
It was a little weird seeing you go nuts
感觉有点奇怪
on someone like that.
如果我知道这样只会让我停学两周
I mean, if I knew it'd only get me two weeks suspension,
我早就这么干了
I would've done it years ago.
好吧 或许不会 但是我告诉你
Okay, maybe not, but I will tell you this.
我感觉棒极了
I felt fucking great.
我把多年来的虐待都倾注在每一拳里
I poured years of abuse into every punch.
但是有点失望我将错过
I'm kinda disappointed I'm gonna miss
我在高中的最后一天
my last day of high school, though.
奇怪的是 我居然有点期待这样
In a weird way, I was actually kinda lookin' forward to it.
我要和你谈一谈
I need to talk to you about something.
但你必须保证不笑话我
But you have to promise not to laugh,
因为我是认真的
because I'm being completely serious.
好 可以
Yeah, okay.
答应我
Promise me.
好 我保证
Okay, I promise.
如果我和你上♥床♥会怎么样
What if I sleep with you?
什么
What?
如果我和你睡了 你会改变主意吗
If I sleep with you, will you change your mind?
我可以立刻和你上♥床♥
I'll sleep with you right now,
如果你答应我不会自杀
if you promise me you won't kill yourself.
萨拉 那太扯了
Sarah, that's crazy.
太扯了
That's crazy.
你答应过不会笑话我的
You promised you wouldn't laugh.
是的
Yeah.
但是
But...
答应我
Promise me.
不 不行
No, I can't.
为什么不呢
Why not?
如果我认为你是爱我的 我会答应你
I would do it, if I thought you loved me that way,
但是你不是 你说过很多次
but you don't, you said it like a million times
我就像是你的兄弟一样
that I'm like a brother to you.
或许我只是在开玩笑
Well, maybe I was just joking,
或者我一直没有给这个想法成真的机会
or maybe I haven't given the thought a real chance.
萨拉 你就像对兄弟一样爱我 你只是
Sarah, you do love me like a brother, you're just tryin'
想要说服你自己这样你就可以救我
to convince yourself otherwise so you can save me.
别告诉我我什么感觉 我自己知道
Don't tell me how I feel, I know how I feel, maybe you
或许你需要做一下才能明白生活是值得的
just need to get laid to realize life is worth living.
天啊 你听到你说的了吗
Oh, my god, will you listen to yourself?
就像你知道的
Like you know.
我爱你胜过世上任何事
I love you more than anything in this world.
好吧
Right.
如果真是这样 你就不该这么对我
If you did, you wouldn't be doing this to me.
萨拉 我并没有针对你
I'm not doing this to you, Sarah.
问题是 我讨厌别人 我遇到的每个
The thing is, I hate people, every person I've ever met
人都有些秘密企图 这让我恶心
has this hidden agenda, and it disgusts me.
不是每个人呀
Not everyone.
好吧 不是每个人 但是我已经呆的
Okay, not everyone, but I've been around long enough
够久足以知道98%的人都是虚伪的
to know that 98% of the population is fake.
我敢打赌有很多人来参加我的葬礼
I'll bet a ton of people come to my funeral,
而当中的多数人都连正眼都没瞧过我
when most of them didn't give me the time of day.
相较而言鲨鱼更受尊敬些
Sharks are a more respectable species.
至少当他们想要什么的时候不会
At least they don't hide their true instincts
隐藏他们的真实本能和意图
and intensions when they want something.
那就和另外的2%的人出去玩啊
So, hang out with the other 2%.
我是说 那也有很多人
I mean, that's still a lot of people.
我不认为我现在有这精力
I don't think I have the energy
去找出那些人
to seek those people out now.
当我年轻的时候
While I'm young.
见鬼 我甚至不认为我属于那2%
Hell, I don't even think I belong to the 2%.
你是唯一一个我喜欢交流的人
You're the only person that I like talking to.
唯一一个
The only one.
如果我不这么做
If I don't go through with this,
再过一年 你就要离开去上大学了
in another year, you're gonna be goin' off to college,
然后你就会得到像首席执行官那种好工作
and then you're gonna land a great job as a CEO,
或者当一名教官
or a drill sergeant.
然后你会嫁给一个有趣且外向的男人
And you'll go and marry some fun, outgoing guy,
而我会被困在这里
and I would be stuck, right here.
我会经常联♥系♥你的
I would always keep in touch.
我是说 我们可以每周聊天 我保证
I mean, we could talk every week, I promise.
你认为你未来的丈夫
And how long do you think your future husband
能忍♥多久
would put up with that?
我不知道为什么像你这样优秀的人
I don't know why someone as great as you
会选择和我这样的人玩
chose to hang out with someone like me,
但我很感激你这么做了
but I'm so grateful that you did.
我只想用我自己的方式说再见
I just wanna say goodbye on my own terms.
我知道你可能不会理解
I know that you might not understand it.
但我请求你接受它
But I'm asking you to accept it.
我想我该走了
I guess I should leave.
顺便说一下 那个吻真是美梦成真
That kiss was a real dream come true, by the way.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊 你眼瞎了吗
Oh, Christ, are you blind?
你想要干嘛
So, what do you want?
你要是还没醉死就该知道今天发生了什么
You are sober enough to know what happened today, I hope.
今天下午学校打电♥话♥来了
School called this afternoon.
然后呢
And?