这就像 他们在拍一部关于我生活的电影
it's like, they're makin' a movie on my life.
好吧 他们一直让我到片场去
Well, they keep asking me to come down to the set and...
是的
Yeah.
但我该如何拒绝呢
No, but how do I say no to that?
是的 伊娃和我
Yeah, Eva and I have been,
嗯 最近有电♥话♥性♥爱♥
um, having phone sex lately and...
欧文医生 我知道这并不健康 但是
Dr. Owen, I know it's not healthy, but...
心之所向无法抵抗 对吧
the heart wants what the heart wants, right?
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
你好吗
How you doin'?
-那是小萨吗 -我还好
- Is that Sav? - I'm okay.
是啊 是小萨
Yeah, it's Sav!
哦 天哪 让她进来 就像圣诞节一样
Oh, my God. Get her in here. It's like Christmas.
看看这些JT免费得到的东西
Look at all this stuff that JT gets for free.
感谢上帝你来了 来 你们看看东西
Thank God you're here, you guys. Start taking stuff.
在这里 阿斯特 蝴蝶结
Here, Astor, bowties.
-看那些 -什么 不
- Look at those! - What? No.
你有没有告诉她阿斯特为电影做音乐的事
Did you tell her about Astor doing the music for the movie?
是啊 劳拉跟伊娃谈过
Yeah, well, Laura's been speaking to Eva about,
好吧 也许 你知道 做
well, maybe, right, you know, doing the...
整部电影的配乐 所以
the score for the whole movie, so...
当然 我在和她讨论 我们要完成它
Definitely. I'm talking to her. We're gonna push this through!
她怎么了
How is she doin'?
她很好 她真的很好
She's good. She's really good.
我是说 她 呃 我想 不知所措
I mean, she's, uh, I think, overwhelmed.
你知道 拍一部电影是很有意义的
You know, it's a lot making a movie.
她说她希望JT设计
She said she wants JT to design
她在电影里穿的一套衣服
an outfit for her to wear in the movie.
哦 天哪 这太美了
Oh, my God, this is beautiful.
你得试试这个
You gotta try this.
看看这个 哦
Look at that on... Oh, please.
安奇维诺一直在寄这些东西
Anzevino's been sending all this stuff.
-他把所有的布料都送来了 -真是太好了
- Like, he sent all this fabric. - It's really nice.
他想要支持JT做设计师
He wants to support JT the designer.
嘿 你觉得我能和她谈谈吗
Hey, do you think I could talk to her?
呃
Uh...
我刚收到一封电子邮件 你想看看吗
I just got an e-mail. You wanna see it?
我刚从她那里得到一封
I just got one from her.
我觉得你和她直接通话会有点困难
I just... I think talking to her would be hard
因为我们谈的太多了 可能会有点下流
'cause we're talking so much and it might get a little mucky,
但是 嗯 所以 杰奎琳
but, um... So, Jacqueline.
拜托 拜托 请到田纳西州来
"Please, please, please come to Tennessee.
宝贝 我想念你柔软的嘴唇
Baby boy, I miss your soft lips.
我梦见你的皮肤
I dream of your skin."
我喜欢这个
I love this.
我想把你的头发拉扯得像马鬃毛一样
"I wanna pull on your hair like a horse's mane."
她很喜欢你的费洛蒙 我喜欢这个
She is so into your pheromones. I love that.
我的意思是 你是以我的身份跟她说话 你知道的 像是
I mean, you're talking to her as me, you know. Like...
是的 我的意思是
Yeah. I mean...
我以JT身份跟她说话
I'm talking to her as JT.
我们有一件事 就像真的一样
We had, like, a thing. Like a real thing.
这不是胡说 不是
It wasn't bullshit, it wasn't...
我知道
I... I know that.
小萨 你和我一样是JT的一部分
Sav, you're as much a part of JT as me.
这是事实
That's the truth.
不是那些小年轻在巴黎跟你说的那些
Not some adolescent talking to you in Paris,
傻话
saying dumb shit...
因为她嫉妒
because she was jealous
感到被冷落和孤独
and felt left out and lonely.
我 我很抱歉
I'm s... I'm so sorry.
这很尴尬
It's embarrassing.
实际上 伊娃的事情
And the Eva thing actually
结果证明是很棒的
turned out to be great.
你为什么不愿意和她继续亲近亲近呢
Why shouldn't you wanna be intimate with her?
哦 天哪 你们有这种联♥系♥ 所以
Oh, my God. And you guys have this connection, so...
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
这整个田纳西州的事情
And this whole Tennessee thing.
我不知道该怎么做 我的意思是 这太棒了
I don't know what to do. I mean, it would be great
为了阿斯特的音乐事业 我
for Astor to go 'cause of the music, and I...
你知道 她真的想让我们去片场
You know, she really wants us to be on set
看看这段经历 但我 我不知道
and see the experience, but I... I don't know
如果你想再次成为JT
if you wanna be JT again.
这 这由你决定
That's... that's for you to decide.
这是更衣室
It's the wardrobe.
化妆间
Makeup.
好 好 好
Well, well, well!
嗨 小宝贝儿
Hi there, baby boy!
这不是JT为我做的一件小事吗
Ain't this a pretty little thing that JT made for me?
一切看起来都很好
Everything looks real good.
哦 谢谢你 小甜甜
Aw. Thank you, honey pie.
嘿 妈妈
Hey there, mama.
嘿 斯派蒂
Hey, Speedie.
这是你的音乐人
Oy. There's your music man.
-嘿 -哦 嘿 阿斯特
- Hey. - Oh, hey. Astor.
哦 天哪 我真高兴你来了
Oh, my God, I'm so glad you're here.
这简直是一场噩梦
It's been a fucking nightmare.
只是我和这些该死的白♥痴♥
It's just been me and these fucking idiots.
老实说 我得和每件事斗争
Honestly, I have to fight for everything.
你知道吗 斯派蒂
You know what, Speedie?
我有点理解 你和这个小流氓
I kind of understand, you know, what you're going through
在一起所经历的事
with this little rascal over here.
你知道的 和他保持亲密 养他
You know, keeping him close
让他不搞恶作剧
and fed and out of mischief.
我的意思是 这正是我在这该死的场景中要经历的
I mean, it's exactly what I'm going through
你不知道
on this fucking set. You have no idea.
所有这些人 就像放猫一样
All these men, it's like herding cats.
他们都需要关注 他们都需要表达
They all need attention, they all need to express
以及他们对我的看法
their opinions to me.
老实说 他们会像这样对待一个男导演吗
Honestly, would they treat a male director like this?
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
你知道 我是JT的母亲 我是电影里的妈妈
You know, I'm JT's mother, I'm the movie's mother,
我是他妈的世界之母 太累了
I'm the fucking world's mother. It's exhausting.
但是你做的很好 对吧
But you're doing okay though, right?
宝贝 我很高兴你来了
Baby, I'm so happy you're here.
你知道 你在我身边 我就会冷静下来
You know, you ground me. Calm me down.
我必须完成这个场景 必须是完美的 对吧
I gotta finish this scene. Gotta be perfect, right?
要干的比他们好
Gotta be better than the guys.
-伊娃 我们需要你在片场 -约翰
- Eva, we need you on the set. - John.
我告诉过你们 这不是我们要放这个的地方
I told you this is not the right place that we're gonna put this.
-什么 -她看起来太他妈古怪了
- What? - She looks fucking wrecked.
他妈的
Fuck.
我无法描述我现在的感受
I can't describe what I'm feeling.
就像这样
It's like this...
似曾相识的感觉
deja vu feeling.
但我觉得我回到了福利院
But I feel like I'm home.
JT
JT...
和伊娃 这太恐怖了
and Eva, that was so spooky.
看着莎拉
Looking at Sarah.
你知道 就像她了解的所有事情一样
You know, like all these things she's picking up on.
我从来没有告诉过任何人
I've never ever told anybody about it.
所有关于莎拉的事
All about S... Sarah,
我最好的朋友在福利院
my best friend in the group home.
就像正在直视她
It's like looking right at her.
艺术是
Art is...
真可怕 伙计
eerie shit, man.
这太疯狂了
This is so crazy.
我必须告诉伊娃真♥相♥
I have to tell Eva the truth.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
-宝贝 -嘿
- Baby. - Hey.
哦 嘿 我真高兴你能来
Oh, hey, I'm so glad you came.
电影精选列表