你能相信这一切都在发生吗
Can you believe it's all happening?
-这太疯狂了 -对吧
- It's crazy. - Right?
你还好吗 有比之前稍微好一些吗
You doing okay? A little bit better from earlier?
是的 我很抱歉 我只是
Yeah, I'm sorry about that, I just...
我度过了操蛋的一天
I had the worst fucking day.
-但这一切都会 -JT
- But it's all gonna be... - JT!
请坐 我去给你拿杯喝的
Sit down, I'm gonna get you a drink.
嘿 见到你真是太他妈高兴了
Hey, nice to fucking meet you in person.
-是的 嘿 -嘿
- Yeah. Hey. - Hey.
我很兴奋能参加你的电影
I am so excited to be in your fucking movie.
他早就知道了 傻瓜
He knows that already, silly.
呃 我从来没有 演过任何事
Uh, I've never a... acted in anything,
这太酷了
and it's so cool.
你的工作做得很好
You're doing a really good job.
-那你觉得奇怪吗 -什么
- So is it, like, weird for you? - What?
就像看到你的整个生活像狗屎般重构
Like seeing your whole life recreated and shit?
是的 是很奇怪
Uh, yeah, it's weird.
我一直在写我们谈论过的那首歌♥
I... I've been working on that song we were talkin' about.
嗯 弹吧
Hmm, play it.
我们是第一次还是第二次定下来的 我不记得了
Did we settle on first or second? I... I can't remember.
-第一次 -是的
- First. - Yeah.
你得把它录下来 宝贝 你知道
You gotta get that recorded, baby, you know,
已经准备好作为背景音乐
so it's ready for the soundtrack.
我会的
I... I'm gonna.
这真的很酷 呃
It's really cool that, uh,
艾斯特也有一些背景音乐
Astor's got some stuff for the soundtrack too.
哦 我的天 JT
Oh, my God, JT.
我真的不想再谈这个了
I really can't talk about this again.
我很抱歉 宝贝
I'm sorry, babe.
情况就是这样
I am thinkin' about it.
好的
Okay.
记住 宝贝 明天那场戏
Remember, babe, that scene tomorrow
我刚才说的是什么
that I was talkin' about earlier?
当你在地下室看到耶利米
When you see Jeremiah in the... in the basement?
你知道 我知道我要用洋娃娃拍他
You know, I know I was gonna shoot it with the dolly,
还记得我之前告诉你的吗
remember I was telling you about earlier?
但我觉得
But I feel like,
我觉得我需要用手持设备拍
I feel like I need to shoot it handheld...
你介意我洗个澡吗 我只是觉得
You mind if I take a shower? I've just been like
一整天都在跑 我觉得很脏
runnin' around all day. I feel really dirty.
那边
It's over there.
我觉得会爽多了
I think it'd be much cooler...
嘿
Hey.
-你在帮倒忙 -我在帮你
- You're not helping. - I'm helping you.
停下 停下
Stop! Stop it.
我累了 我们走吧 哦 我的天哪
I'm tired, let's go. Oh, my God.
嘿 太迟了 宝贝 就在这里休息吧
Hey. It's so late, babe. Just crash here.
这真的非常舒服 曼森上周一直在这
This is actually super comfy. Manson stayed on it last week.
我们要去睡觉了 我太累了
We're gonna go to bed, I'm so fucking tired.
-晚安 JT -晚安
- Night, JT. - Goodnight.
-晚安 -嘿
- Goodnight. - Hey.
她并不是真的要退出 对吧
She's not really quitting, right?
我的意思是
I mean...
她会来的 是吗
she'll come around, huh?
-我们是一个团队 -不 宝贝 不
- We're a team. - No, baby, no.
听着 对不起 我就在这说清楚 好吗
Look, I'm sorry, I gotta set a boundary here, okay?
要么你停止
Either you stop...
要么我退出
or I'm out.
嘿
Hey.
你知道这对我意味着什么吗
You know what that means for me?
好了 我不这样了
Okay, it's done.
可以
Okay.
好的
Okay.
-嗯 -嗯
- Mm-hmm? - Mm-hmm.
好吧 听着 我要赶飞机了
Alright, look, I gotta jet.
我很快就回来 好吗
I'll be back soon, okay?
别担心 我会回去写的
Don't worry, I'll get back to writin'.
不 相信我 你
No, trust me, you.
我真的回答不了 道特
I can't really answer that, Dot.
他们说不存在 所以
They said don't exist, so...
我甚至现在都不该对你说 对吧
I'm not even talkin' to you right now, right?
当这么惨的时候
When shit that's this bleak...
你不知道我都还能去哪里
You have no idea where I could go,
我还能做些什么
what I could do to myself.
你不知道
You have no idea.
JT
JT.
我
I...
我觉得你找错了人
I think you've got the wrong person,
但我会把你的话传达
but I'll send your server over.
好的
Okay.
杰森 不 我不
Jason, no, I don't...
什么
What?
真的吗 那太疯狂了
Really? That's crazy.
我只是想把我压垮 说我不存在
Just trying to cut me down, say I don't exist.
我在外面 说我在一家餐馆工作
And I'm out there, say I'm workin' in a restaurant
当我在这里跟你说话的时候
when I'm here talkin' to you...
伊娃 你为什么就是一秒钟
Eva, why would you for one second
也要去听一些愚蠢的谣言
listen to some dumb rumor?
谣言一直在我身边盘旋了好几年
Rumors have been circling me for years.
我的意思是 你知道我的精神
I mean, come on, you know my spirit,
我的灵魂 我的艺术
my soul, my art.
我们是有创造力的合作伙伴
We're creative partners.
你一定要相信我
You gotta trust me on this.
我怎么能
How can I pro...
首映式
The premiere...
当然 我想去 但是
Of course, I wanna come, but...
你知道旅行对我有多困难
you know how hard travel is on me.
好的 我明白了 我明白了
Yeah, okay, I get it, I get...
我 我去
I... I'll go.
我会去的
I'll be there.
-一切都好吗 -是的
- Everything okay? - Yeah.
劳拉怎么样
Was that Laura?
我看得出来
I can tell.
伊娃的电影 或者JT的电影之类的
Eva's movie, or JT's movie or whatever
参加了戛纳电影节
got into the Cannes Film Festival.
他们想让JT离开
And they want JT to go.
嗯 他们非常绝望
Well, they're pretty desperate...
让他去那里宣传电影 还有
for him to be there, like, to promote the movie, and...
他们会付给我1000美元一天
and they'd pay me, like, $1000 a day.
人们也持怀疑态度 你知道 尤其是伊娃
And people are skeptical, too, you know, especially Eva.
如果JT不去 一切都完了
If JT doesn't go, the whole thing will be over
对劳拉来说 你知道的
for Laura, you know.
我知道 但是 那又怎样
I know, but... so what?
每次你演完JT回来
Every time you come back from being JT,
你都是一团糟
you're a mess.
我可以用这些钱 这可是一大笔钱
I could use the money. It's a lot of money.
在你工作的时候再利用更多的人吗
Use a few more people while you're at it?
这 这还真是它的还原简化版本
That's a... really reductive, simplified version of it.
我们已经讨论过了
We've talked about that.
好的
Okay.
让我们还原一下
Let's get real for a second.
人们对JT的反应是因为他们认为他是谁
People respond to JT because of who they think he is.
但是你们所做的就像
But what you guys are doing is just like...
人们得到的和付出的一样多
People get just as much as they put into it.
就像他们利用我们 我们利用他们
It's like they use us, we use them.
每个人都在互相利用 就这样
Everyone uses each other. That's, like, how it is.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
你已经决定了 不是吗
You've already decided, haven't you?
只是再来一次
It's one more time.
我的意思是 你现在听从自己了吗
I mean, do you hear yourself right now?
电影精选列表