因为你似乎整夜都在外面狂欢
Because it seems like you just stay out all night partying!
对不起 对不起 我知道
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I know.
你在做什么
What were you doing?
我认为那时候走还太早了
I thought it was earlier.
你不能在没有我的情况下在外面这么久
You can't go out so long without me
而且你还喝酒
and you're drinking.
谁知道你说了什么
Who knows what you said?
整件事可能会穿帮
The whole thing could have fallen apart.
我在你的剧本上
I secured full creative control
安全地创造性地把控了局面 就是这样
over the script, so there's that.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
好吧 我并没有要求你那样做
Well, I didn't ask you to do that.
但我
But I...
我的意思是 这是个好消息
I mean, that's good news.
她说什么
W... what'd she say?
我的意思是 怎么样 我需要知道一切
I mean, how did that go? I need to know everything.
我得马上接电♥话♥
I gotta get on the phone right away
确保她说了她的意思并且
and make sure she said what she meant and...
我很想知道你在电♥话♥里说了些什么
I would love to know what you talk about on the phone.
如果我知道你在电♥话♥里说了什么
If I knew what you talked about on the phone,
也许我在她周围听起来不像一个结结巴巴的白♥痴♥
maybe I wouldn't sound like a stammering idiot around her.
我需要和她讨论不仅仅在电♥话♥记录上的那点东西
I need more to talk about than stuff I read in interviews.
我想让她感觉到
I want her to feel...
我 就像
me. Like...
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
你操了她吗
Did you fuck her?
也就是中国中国指铐 对吧
It's Chinese finger puzzle, right?
你得先投入进去 才能解脱出来
You go further in to get out?
妈的
The fuck.
小萨 该死
Savy! Goddammit!
老实说 没有你想的那么糟
It's not as bad as you think, honestly.
-这根本不是 甚至不像 -小萨
- It's not even like that... - Savy!
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
宝贝 她想要的不是你
Baby girl, she doesn't want you.
懂吗 她想要和她通话的那个人
Okay? She wants the person she talked to on the phone.
她想要JT
She wants JT.
事实上 她甚至都不想要这个
In fact, she doesn't even want that!
她想要这个该死的电影的版权
She wants the fucking rights to the movie!
我有点刻薄了
Oh, I'm being mean.
我只是讨厌我自己 整晚都放纵你在外面
I just hate myself. I binged all night.
我很担心
I was worried.
我需要你在这里让我跟上进度
I need you here to keep me on track.
我只是 哦 天哪
I just... oh, God.
该死
Goddammit!
你不觉得这很荒谬吗
Don't you think this is ridiculous?
你应该以你自己写作
You should write as you.
小萨 得了吧
Savy... come on.
你不懂
You're out of it.
没有人听我的
Nobody listens to me as me.
他们听你说话是因为你是JT
They listen to you as JT.
但是 JT并不存在 你知道的
But the... JT doesn't exist, you know.
他不是真的
He's not real.
我的意思是 他对某些人来说是超级真实的 你懂的
I mean, he's super real for some people, you know.
就像是 个人的
Like... personal.
-我看到了 -这对他们是真实的吗
- I see it. - Is it real for them?
然后我离开了
And I got left.
被骗了
I got tricked...
然后为成年人提供精神家园
and put in a mental home for grownups.
被虐待
Abused.
被我妈妈耗尽
Used up by... my mom.
我就是那个孩子 这是真的
I was that kid... and it is real.
我没说不是
I didn't say it wasn't.
-那不是我说的 -你太卑鄙了
- That's not what I'm saying. - You're so mean.
你太有控制欲了
You are so manipulative.
你不必那样对我
You don't have to do that with me.
我是最后一个和你有关系的人
I'm the last person you have to do that with.
我们在巴黎
We're in Paris...
因为我
because of me...
因为我的写作
because of my writing...
因为我的天赋
because of my genius.
我很高兴你知道如何把一套戏服穿在一起
I'm glad you know how to put an outfit together...
但你要做的只是现身
but all you do is show up.
我 我不住在他身上 他也不住在我身上
Oh, I... I don't inhabit him, he doesn't inhabit me,
他不会跳出你的身体跳进我的身体
he doesn't leap out of your body into mine?
我们不是在一起做什么
We're not making something together?
你对我说的这些废话
All this bullshit that you say to me
让我做这些疯狂的事
to get me to do this crazy shit!
不 不 不 如果我要做的只是现身
No, no, no, if all I do is show up,
老实说 我为什么不他妈的继续走我的路 不再现身
honestly, why don't I fucking go ahead and stop showing up?
那你就别再当戏剧女王了
Stop being a drama queen!
我在一个无尽的
I feel lost in a limitless hall
充满需求和渴望的大厅里迷路了
of desire and longing.
我在想什么
What was I thinkin'?
嘿 我得告诉你一件事
Hey. I have to tell you something.
-什么 -是啊
- What? - Yeah.
-小萨 -啊
- Sav. - Ah.
我看过JT的照片
I've seen pictures of JT.
-我打赌 -是的 我读了 莎拉
- I bet. - Yeah, and I read "Sarah."
-我知道 -我从来没有把这些点联♥系♥起来
- I know. - I never connected the dots.
我注意到了
I noticed that.
哇 好吧 等等
Wow, um, okay, so wait.
当你 当你和别人当面交谈时
When you, when you talk to people in person,
他们 他们没有注意到这不是劳拉的声音
they... they don't notice that it's not Laura's voice?
他们都认为你是个男孩
And they all think that you're a boy.
就像 皇帝的新衣 你知道的
It's like "The Emperor's New Clothes" kind of deal, you know.
每次有人♥质♥疑它 劳拉就把问题丢回就在他们自身
Every time someone questions it, Laura just throws it
你说的是什么意思
right back on them and is like, what do you mean
皇帝没有衣服吗 那是他最好的衣服
the Emperor has no clothes? That's his very best outfit.
我的意思是
I mean...
我 我想告诉你
I... I wanted to tell you.
我只是觉得我真的很珍惜它的秘密
I just think I really valued the secret of it
而且 想要保护她
and... wanted to protect her.
我他妈想死如果我
I would just fucking die if I, like...
毁了她那个 并且
ruined that for her and...
是的
Yeah.
这简直是我听过的最疯狂的事
This is literally the craziest thing I've ever heard.
我真的不确定我是否应该问更多的问题
I'm really not sure if I should, like, ask more questions
或者 我不知道 跑掉
or, I don't know, run away.
-离开这里 -是的
- Run out of here? - Yeah.
我很可怕吗
Am I terrible?
-我的意思是 -反正一切也结束了
- I mean... - Also, it's over.
我不会 我不会再这样了
I'm not... I'm not gonna do it anymore.
这就是为什么
Which is why it was, like, a lot easier
告诉你实话容易多了
to tell you this, to be honest.
你不会再做了吗
You're not gonna do it anymore?
不会了
No.
来做我的那个
Come and be my one?
不 这不是我不想要的
No, it's not that I don't want to.
我只是 我觉得如果我离开家
I've just been... I feel like if I leave the house,
我要变回老♥习♥惯了
I'm gonna fall into old habits.
不 我知道
No, I know.
丹尼斯 我知道你知道
Dennis, I know you know,
但是 我 我感觉卡住了
but... I... I feel stuck.
不 我真的很想去 杰森
No, I really wanna go, Jason.
我知道
I do.
我只是 嗯
I just, um...
为了我的健康
For my health,
我现在需要把注意力集中在我身上
I need to focus on me right now.
我知道这可能不是我应该重新体验的
I know it's probably not something I should relive,
但是 我的意思是
but... I mean,
电影精选列表