你看到了吗?嗯?
Do you see that? Huh?
你的作品 你在帮助别人 这很好
Your work, you're helping people. It's beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
看起来不错
It looks nice.
来巴黎 好吗?
Come to Paris. Okay?
JT?
JT?
JT
JT!
再见
Au revoir.
我有生以来第一次感到了存在感
I feel alive for the first time in my life.
小萨 你不会相信的
Sav, you're never gonna believe this.
JT的法文出版商要我们飞去巴黎
JT's French publishers are flying us to Paris
参加新闻发布会
for a press conference.
我的天哪
Holy fucking shit.
你不是在逗我吧
Get the fuck out of here.
我不敢相信这都是真的
I can't believe this is happening.
而且伊娃在那之后还要开派对
And Eva's throwing the after party!
好吧 我也差不多该走了
Okay, I kind of gotta go.
我会和你联♥系♥的 明天再打电♥话♥
I'll talk to you... I'll call you tomorrow.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
-你给我们做头巾啊?-是的
- You making us a headband? - Yeah.
-挺可爱的 -谢谢
- Cute. - Thanks.
那个我得去一趟巴黎
So I have to go to Paris
大概两周后
in, like, two weeks.
-操 -是啊
- Shit! - Yeah.
为了个啥
Wow. That's... What... what for?
劳拉在那有些工作 所以我会帮帮她
Um, Laura has some work there, so, like, I'll assist her.
她需要些帮助
She needs some help.
-那太酷了 -是啊
- That's so cool. - Yeah.
-你以前去过吗? -嗯
- Have you ever been? - Mnh-mnh.
-没有? -是啊 你呢?
- No? - Mnh-mnh. Have you?
去个屁 我倒想
Pfft! I wish.
我怎么就没被邀请呢?
Well, where's my invite?
如果你能放进我的背包 你可以去
If you're gonna fit in my backpack, you can come.
哦 我可是能缩很小的
Oh, I can fit in very small places.
我会想你的
I'll miss you.
我也会想你的
Yeah, I'll miss you too.
伊娃
Eva.
你还没脱下来?真的?
You haven't taken it off? Really?
我喜欢这个
I love that.
你知道我停不下来
You know I can't stop.
我的手缠绕在你的肩上
You got my bone around your neck.
但你开始了
But you started it.
我等不及要再见到你
I can't wait to see you again too.
好吧 好吧 马上给我回电♥话♥
Oh, okay. Alright. Call me right back.
他们寄了足够的钱买♥♥头等舱的票
They sent enough money for first-class tickets.
我在想 我们可以去坐教大巴 然后把剩下的钱放进自己口袋
I mean, we'll go coach and pocket the rest,
但我想再多买♥♥一张阿斯特的票
but I tried to get another ticket for Astor
他们就是不肯让步
and they just won't budge.
所以我们如果只买♥♥一张
So I figured we'll just buy one if...
等等 为什么要去欧洲?
Yeah, w... w... why would I wanna go to Europe?
下周我们有一个录音任务
We have a recording session next week.
是的 我们下周有一个录音任务
Yeah, we have a recording session next week.
我知道 宝贝 我想我们可以推迟一下
I know, babe. I figured we'd move it
这样也会给你更多的时间
and it'd give you a little more time
去练习音乐 精进一下
to work on the music, refine things.
我的意思是 我们这样只会干扰媒体
I mean, we're gonna be just jamming through that press.
那会是一场噩梦 我知道
It will be a nightmare and I know
你讨厌这些世俗的东西 所以
you hate that whole world, anyways, so...
你知道的 我并不想只是
Yeah, you know, I don't exactly wanna be the caboose
JT列车上的守车 但是
on the JT train, but...
劳拉 我们 你知道 我们就像个乐队
Laura, we... we're in a band, you know.
我们是个集体 一支乐队 一条纽带
Like, that's our pack. It... it's a band, it's a bond.
嘿 我们总是说什么?
Hey, what do we always say?
无论如何
By any means...
都是为了这个乐队
Necessary. Yeah, for the band.
为了音乐
For the music.
是为了音乐
It is for the music.
这个跟音乐有什么关系?
How... how is this for the music?
宝贝 JT会把这支乐队的糟粕都弄出去的
Babe, JT's gonna plug the shit out of this band.
你在开玩笑吗?这是一个全球性的出版巨头
Are you kidding? It's massive worldwide press.
这让我们在斯宾杂♥志♥中得到一个评论的目标更近一步
And I'm, like, this close to us getting a review in "Spin."
我是说 麦当娜给我们寄了卡巴拉的书
I mean, Madonna sent us Kabbalah books.
麦当娜在我们的世界里
Madonna is in our world!
这太好了 劳拉 不 非常好
Yeah, that's great, Laura. No, really great.
你活在哪个世界?
Yeah, what world are you in?
嘿 伊娃
Hey, Eva.
好吧
Yeah.
我必须要有创造性的控制
Yeah, I gotta have creative control.
这就是我的生活
It's my life.
我是唯一知道
I'm the only one who knows...
听着 我明白了 你想去欧洲
Look, I get it. You wanna go to Europe, you know.
这 很好
It's... it's cool.
当然
Of course.
我是说 唯一的问题是你不会觉得
I mean, the only thing is you don't think
我们正在做的事完全是瞎扯的 对吧
what we're doing is totally fucked, right?
不 不 我不是这个意思 好吧?
No, no. I mean... No, right?
我是说 从技术上讲 我想这是在撒谎
I mean, I guess technically it's lying.
就像 纸面上 我们对人撒谎
Like, on paper, we're... lying to people,
但是我 感觉就像
but I f... feel like...
感觉好像我在做些什么
It feels like I'm making something.
感觉就像演戏
Like, it feels like a performance
而且 我内心推动我继续做下去
and, like, I'm so compelled to do it.
我喜欢那种感觉
I... I love that feeling.
我一直想要那种感觉
I've wanted that feeling forever,
我也不知道前面等着我的是什么 你懂的
and I never knew really what was gonna give me that, you know.
你有这种感觉 你弹吉他 从12岁就开始弹了
You have it. You play guitar. You've played since you were 12.
你弹吉他的时候 你脸上写的就是那种感觉
I see your face when you do it. Like... It's that feeling.
我想我确实很好的伪装成了
Guess I'm really good at pretending to be
一个19岁的街头小瘪三
a feral 19-year-old street kid.
这并不奇怪 对吧?
That's not weird, right?
不
No.
哦 伙计
Oh, man.
旅行一切顺利吧
How was your flight? Alright?
JT饿了
JT's hungry.
你们没有享受头等舱的待遇吗
You did not indulge in the first-class fair?
布格整个航♥班♥都在睡觉 好像只吃些鸡蛋
Bugger slept the whole flight. Maybe some eggs.
我们时间不多了
Um, we don't have much time.
他喜欢鸡蛋 所以如果我们能早些知道
He loves eggs, so if we can grab...
没关系 走吧 第一次来巴黎
It's okay, go. First time in Paris?
帮我拿我的 去你♥妈♥的♥法国人
Fucking take my... Fuckin' French.
相当大的树 不是吗
Quite mature trees, aren't they?
在美国你从来见不到
You never see that in America.
太美了
It's gorgeous.
欧洲 我很喜欢 你知道 这太棒了
Europe, I love it. You know, it's fantastic.
我要吐了
I'm gonna barf.
我真不敢相信他们不肯为了鸡蛋停下来
I can't believe they wouldn't stop for eggs.
我不能靠吃零食活着
I can't live off snacks.
你需要做我的拥护人 替我发声
You need to be my advocate and speak up.
-我们永远不会吃 -对不起
- We'll never eat. - Sorry.
你也得把这件夹克脱掉
You'll have to take the jacket off too.
我们得看见整个乐队的名字
We gotta see the whole band name.
我的意思是 你能看到 你能看到
I mean, you can see it. You can see it.
不 不 这是营销 这对杰夫有好处
No, no, it's promotion. It's good for Geoff.
-JT -脱
- JT! - Take...
嗨
Ah!
你好
Hello.
-你好 -嘿
- Hi. - Hey.
-嘿 斯派蒂 -伊娃
- Hey, Speedie. - Eva.
你看起来依然漂亮
You look gorgeous as usual.
你好吗 怎么了 你紧张吗
How are you? What's up? You nervous?
电影精选列表