再来一次 就像
Just one more time again? Like...
你听起来像个瘾君子
You sound like an addict.
老实说 我
Honestly, I'm...
遗失了什么
missing something.
就像 我遗失的
Like, I... I miss it.
拜托 我们都知道这是关于伊娃的
Please. We both know this is about Eva.
你错过了她
You miss her?
你想念她吗
Do you wanna see her?
但这不会发生了 小萨
But that's not happenin', Sav.
我的意思是 这太疯狂了
I mean, it's crazy.
她喜欢的是JT 而不是你
She's into who she thinks JT is, not you.
我在巴黎和她做了
I fucked her in Paris.
-什么 -我应该告诉你的
- What? - I should've told you.
我 我很抱歉
I... I'm sorry.
我一直都知道你在迷恋
I always knew you had a crush.
我的意思是 这是很明显的
I mean, it was fuckin' obvious.
但是 当然 我 我不认为这有什么意义
But, of course, I... I didn't think it really meant anything.
我的意思是 你了解我
I mean, you know me.
如果你早点告诉我 我就不会这么受惊了
Had you told me earlier, I wouldn't have freaked out
但为什么撒谎
but to lie about it?
想想你到底想要什么 你到底在做什么
Just think about what you want and what you're doin'
然后我们再谈
and then we can talk.
噢
Oy.
-嗨 伊娃 嘿
- Oy. - Hey, Eva. Hey.
他们想让你们俩来介绍这部电影
They want the two of you to introduce the film.
-不 不 嘘 -伊娃 伊娃
- No, no. Shh. - Eva! Eva!
-不 不 -什么
- No, no. - What?
-宝贝 -哦 我的天
- Babyhead. - Oh, my God.
到这里来
What's... come here.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我不知道我在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking.
我真的认为
I really thought that
我们之间会有结果
something could have worked out between us.
我觉得自己完全像个傻子一样
I feel like a complete idiot.
哦 不要责怪你自己
Oh, don't blame yourself.
好吗 哦 我的天
Okay? Oh, my God.
什么 因为去了那里
What? For going there?
如果我们没有去那儿 我们就永远不会成长
If we never let ourselves go there, we'll never grow.
所以 你感觉糟透了 是吗
So, you're stuck, right?
和她的情感纠纷
Some emotional vortex with her.
是不可避免的 所以你需要找她聊聊
There's no way around that, so you need to talk to her
关于在田纳西州发生的事情
about what happened in Tennessee.
你陷入了僵局 我亲爱的朋友
You're at an impasse, my beautiful friend.
明白吗
Okay?
这就像是揭开了一个伤口的伤疤
It's like one of those sores that scabs over
所有的污垢都在下面
and all kinds of dirt are underneath.
你需要做的是把脏东西取出来
You just gotta go back in and take that dirt out.
和她谈谈 收拾好残局 对吧
Talk to her and clean up this mess, right?
是的
Yeah.
嘿 有我呢
Hey, I love you.
-嗯 -走吧
- Love you. - Come on.
你拍了一部关于卡车停靠站工作的妓♥女♥的电影
You took a film about truck stop hookers
参加戛纳电影节
to the Cannes Film Festival.
人们知道电影
People know you're only involved if it's edgy,
有意义 真实 你才会参加
if it's relevant, if it's real.
但更重要的是 JT把
But more importantly, JT is interested
灵魂 精神上的问题
in taking the problems of the soul, the spirit,
改造成工艺很感兴趣 你知道的
and transforming them into craft, you know.
我的天 他用自己的设计做到了这一点
Oh, my God, he does it with his own designs!
你 呃 亲自设计
You, uh, design?
哦 太不可思议了
Oh, he's, he's amazing.
很多
So many...
我只是想 说一些事
I... I just wanna, um, say something.
就在田纳西州
Just that in Tennessee,
我感觉 嗯
I was feeling, um,
就像 真的很受伤很受伤
like, really hurt 'cause, you know,
你和本 在一起
that you were with, uh, Ben.
并不是你不应该那样
Not that you s... shouldn't have been,
只是 嗯
it's just, um...
我不应该在那里
I shouldn't have been there and...
这很尴尬 很差劲
it was awkward and shitty, uh...
真的吗
Really?
这就是你想说的 JT
That's what you wanna talk about, JT?
你还想要什么 就像醉后亲热
What did you expect? Like, one drunk fuck
然后我和你一起在夕阳下奔跑
and I was gonna run off into the sunset with you
然后经营一段甜甜的小同性恋感情吗
and be in some sweet little lesbian relationship?
我的意思是 你发的那些邮件
I mean, you wr... wrote all those...
你知道的
e-mails, you know.
我猜你只是想要电影的版权
I guess you just wanted the film rights.
我为这部电影倾尽了所有
I put my whole life in this movie.
我拍了这个根据真实故事改编的电影 对吧
I made a movie that is based on a true story, right?
我为你拍了这部电影
I made this film for you.
你也为自己拍了这部电影
I mean, you kind of made it for yourself too...
别提醒我我是为了谁拍的
You know, don't tell me who I made this movie for!
行吗 不要假装你不知道
Alright, and don't pretend like you don't know
我到底想讲什么
what I'm trying to talk about.
你知道我有多少次为你辩护吗
Do you know how many times I had to defend you?
比如告诉人们 不 JT是真实存在的
Like tell people, "No, JT is actually real?"
如果这整件事都是扯淡
If this whole thing turns out to be bullshit...
那我就毁了 JT 好吗
I'm gonna be devastated, JT, okay?
你得告诉我
You gotta tell me.
求你告诉我你的故事是真实的
Please tell me that your story is real.
告诉我你写了这些书
Tell me that you wrote these books...
你就是你所说的那样
and that you are who you say you are.
伊娃
Eva...
JT是任何你想要他变成的样子
I mean, JT's whoever you want him to be.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我觉得我们像是鲑鱼
I feel like we're salmon
回到了自己大海的家
returning to our ocean home.
我们终于破茧而出
And w... we're finally leavin' the chrysalis
成为我们自己的帝王蝶
to become the monarch butterflies of our own selves.
我感觉我到达了
I feel like I've arrived.
就像我终于找到了真我
Like I finally found my true self.
劳拉 我是 卫报 的约翰布拉德韦尔
Laura, this is John Bradwell from "The Guardian."
我正在写一篇关于JT的文章
I'm running a piece about JT.
特别是关于我在网上找到的萨凡纳的照片
In particular, about the photo I found online of Savannah.
它看起来很像莱罗伊先生
It looks strikingly like Mr. LeRoy.
回复我的电♥话♥会对你非常有利
It'd really be in your best interest to return my call.
靠
Fuck.
杰夫 我是 卫报 的布拉德韦尔
Geoff, Bradwell with "The Guardian"
再次打电♥话♥确认萨凡纳
calling again to confirm that Savannah...
是的 嗯 萨凡纳 呃 是我妹妹
Yeah, yeah, uh, Savannah, uh, my sister,
是 JT 莱罗伊的外形
was... was the body of... of JT LeRoy, yeah.
但是 但是劳拉才是真的JT
But... but Laura was... Laura was the voice.
她 她完成的所有作品
She... she did all the writing.
萨凡纳 布拉德韦尔又打来了
Savannah, Bradwell calling again.
听着 我知道你是大众眼里的JT
Listen, I know for a fact that you're JT,
所以在这一点上你应该
so at this point you should really
希望你在我的故事开始前做个声明
just make a statement before my story runs.
这听起来可能有点疯狂 但整件事从来都不是
This may sound crazy, but the whole thing was never
不是一个大阴谋 根本不是
a... a big scheme. Never at all.
我的意思是 它只是
I mean, it was just...
我不知道 一切都失控了
I don't know. It just got out of hand.
就像滚雪球 它落地了
It snowballed, I guess.
恶作剧之后 人们的反应不一
JT 莱罗伊确认为两名女性
JT 莱罗伊并不存在
JT莱罗伊的各种面孔 到底哪个是真?
他妈的搞什么
What the fuck?
我想我们背叛了一些人 当然
I guess we betrayed some people, sure.
宝贝 有人跟着你吗
Baby, did you get followed?
我不知道 我觉得没有
I don't know. I don't think so.
电影精选列表