- Whoa. - Yeah.
你想要一块曲奇吗
You want a cookie?
不了 吃曲奇会长赘肉 我不想那样
Oh, no, cookies produce curves. I can't do it.
什么 你不吃曲奇这类的是想走哥特风吗
Wh... what? You can't, like, eat cookies and be goth?
我 我不是哥特风
I'm... I'm not goth.
-只是长得很瘦吗 -也不一定
- Just skinny? - No, not necessarily.
只是 没有曲线而已
Just... just no... curves.
你就是因为这个才束缚住它
Is that why you're, like, binding it up
而且一直穿着运动胸罩吗
and wearing sports bras all the time?
这和JT太像了
That's perfect for JT.
摆脱胸部的困扰 你已经做到了
Get rid of the boobs, you're already there.
是啊
Yeah.
今天 我要和JT 莱罗伊聊聊
Today, I'm speaking with JT LeRoy,
他是小说 莎拉 年轻的作者
the young writer of "Sarah,"
这本小说是基于他自己的经历
a bestselling novel based on his experience
他的母亲
as the son of a prostitute
是南方卡车停靠点的站街女
who worked truck stops in the south.
JT 你妈妈一直冒充你是她的妹妹吗
JT, your mother used to pass you off as her younger sister?
是的 我是说 莎拉
Yeah. I mean, um, Sarah,
她知道琼斯不喜欢她在外面找别的男孩
she knew that Johns didn't like having a boy around,
所以她找了两个漂亮的女孩
so she made it two pretty girls
她知道这样会引起更多的关注
'cause she knew that'd get twice the attention.
小萨 你这样挺好的 我意思是说
Sav, you're... you're cool with this, right? I mean...
如果你不喜欢 你打可以不必这样做
Y... you don't have to do it if you don't want to.
不 不 我挺喜欢这样的
Yeah, no, no, totally. I'm into it.
你母亲有让你去卖♥♥淫的想法吗
Did your mother expect you to engage in prostitution?
她没有强迫我做什么 但
I mean, she didn't force me or nothin', but...
她没有强迫我做什么
I mean, she didn't force me or nothin'...
我完全不能理解 但
I don't quite understand it 100%, but, like...
没错 这 很复杂
Yeah, it's, uh, it's... complicated.
-我喜欢精心 -我喜欢精心打扮自己
- I loved dressin'... - I loved dressin' up.
-穿上衣服 -穿上衣服
- Puttin' on clothes. - Puttin' on clothes.
-转变成另一个人 -转变成另一个人
- Turnin' into someone else. - Turnin' into someone else.
劳拉在电♥话♥中一直用JT的身份
Look, Laura is on the phone all the time as JT,
同时她也扮演他的经纪人 斯派蒂
but she also pretends to be his manager, Speedie.
-她把我当做艾斯特 -艾斯特是谁
- And she deemed me Astor. - Astor?
艾斯特是斯派蒂的男朋友
Yeah, Astor's like Speedie's boyfriend
我们把JT从街上救了出来
and we saved JT from the streets.
我们就像一个幸福家庭之类
You know, we're like this happy family and shit.
我的书是虚构的
My books are fiction.
但有时
I mean, I tell stories, but sometimes
谎言比真♥相♥更真实
the lies are more true than the truth.
比真♥相♥更真实
True than the truth.
有时候谎言比真♥相♥更真实
Sometimes the lie is more true than the truth.
相信我 这整件事对我来说也很疯狂
Trust me, this whole thing is crazy for me too.
我也没想过会搬进来个
I mean, didn't expect to be moving in
十几岁的鸭
with a teenage male prostitute
还有一个令人讨厌的大嗓门英国女人
and an obnoxious loud British woman.
令人讨厌的大嗓门英国女人
Obnoxious loud British woman?
是的 就是斯派蒂
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. That's... that's Speedie.
你好呀 帅小伙
Well, hello, you right little bugger.
我以为你不来了呢
I thought you weren't gonna show.
准备好拍摄了吗
Ready for the shoot?
布鲁斯 这是JT
Bruce, this is JT!
-嗨 JT -跟他打个招呼吧
- Hi, JT. - Say, hello.
你好
Hi.
他 他有点紧张
He... he gets a bit nervous.
另外 他不喜欢别人碰他
And also, by the way, he don't like to be touched, alright?
在这房♥间你完全可以
Alright, so I give you full permission.
随便看 拍你想拍的
Poke around, find your shot, but, like, in this room.
嘿 JT 很高兴你能同意采访
Oh, hey, JT, I'm so glad that we could make this work.
这是从你的网站上买♥♥的
Hey, uh, bought this from you online.
我知道你有多喜欢巧克力
And I know how much you like chocolate.
不用那么客气的 我也喜欢巧克力
What? Nothin' for the handler? I like it too.
-不错的房♥间 -没错
- Great room. - Great.
我妹妹很有品味
My sister's got great taste.
JT 我想问下你俩住在哪里
So, JT, why you don't tell me where, uh, you two guys live?
-嗯 我住在 -田德隆区
- Uh, I live in, um... - Tenderloin.
没错 我们住那
Yeah. Over there.
挺好的 我们要拍了
Oh, cool. There we go.
最好能把那张 扭曲和尖叫 海报一起拍进去
You know, um, if you can get that Twist & Scream poster in.
那是我妹妹的乐队 JT也很喜欢它
That's me sister's band and JT loves it.
你喜欢这乐队 对吧
You'd like that, right?
我想我们需要放松一下
I think we need to loosen up a little bit.
-放松吗 -确实需要放松一点
- Oh! Loosen up? - Yeah, we do.
来吧 宝贝 放松你的肌肉
Shake up them muscles, let go, lovey.
-喜欢吗 -太棒了
- You like that? - Great, great.
我有个办法 你可以试着
I got an idea. Why don't you, um...
试着站在这上面
Just try standing on this.
我不会滑板 所以这有点奇怪
I'm not really a skater, so it's kind of weird.
好的 不如
Okay, how about, um...
我觉得 稍等
You know what? Wait, um...
我有 呃
I've got, uh...
JT喜欢化妆
JT loves makeup.
给他涂个口红怎么样
What about a lipstick? Right?
你想涂点口红吗 亲爱的
You wanna put some lipstick on, love?
那有镜子 这应该不错 怎么样
In the mirror? It could be good, right?
试试看行不行
Yeah, let's try if we can get it right.
我看看 这样不错
Let's, uh... This is nice.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
很好 很漂亮
Good. Really nice.
-慢慢来 美女 -很好
- Slowly now, pretty. - Nice!
借过一下 我怕这滑板
I'm just, I'm worried, sorry, that... that skateboard is...
-斯派蒂 你在镜头里了 -抱歉
- Speedie, you're in the shot. - Oh, sorry.
让一下 让一下
Alright, come on out. Come on out.
很好 很漂亮 JT
Good. Beautiful, JT.
很美 很美 很美
Beautiful. Beautiful. Beautiful.
-没关系 -我要去取个水
- That's alright. - I'm just gonna take a leak.
好的
Okay.
我觉得先这样吧
Yeah, I think he's done.
啊 我 第一卷还没拍完呢
Oh, I just... I only shot one roll.
不 不 亲爱的 你不懂
Oh, no, no, love, you don't know
你能拍他就很走运了
how fortunate you are to get the shot at all.
你是第一个能给他拍照片的人
You're the first person who's ever taken his photo.
是啊 我是说 他已经在家里宅了三个月了
Yeah, no. I mean, he's been in the house for like three months.
-我知道你想多拍点 但他很敏感 -嘿 JT
- I know, but he's delicate... - Hey, JT.
我们能再多拍几张吗
What do you say we do a couple more, huh?
嗯
Well...
JT 你
JT, you...
不 我得拒绝你了 布鲁斯
Yeah. No, I think we're done, Bruce.
谢谢你的理解
Thank you for understanding.
但我敢打赌你一定拍的不错 对吧
But I bet you've got a great shot, right?
谢谢你 JT 谢谢你的合作
Thank you, JT, for your time. It was a real pleasure.
你表现的很好
You did great.
-斯派蒂 -好啦
- Speedie. - Alright.
-谢谢你 布鲁斯 -是我该说谢谢
- Thank you, Bruce. - Thank you.
我相信你的能力
Yeah, I'm sure it will be great.
我们应该不久就能看见成品了吧
And, um, we'll see the shots soon.
-可以 -那你慢走
- Great. Okay. - Alright then.
-你演的太像了 -真是尴尬到爆
- You were looking great. - Disaster vibes.
-真的很棒 -我很抱歉
- You were great. - Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
抱歉什么 你在说啥
Sorry? What are you talking about?
我不能用那种口音 他看得出我是个女孩
I can't do that accent. He could so see that I was a girl.
-我能看见他看着我 -并没有
- I could see him looking at me. - Not at all.
他完全没有怀疑 恰恰相反
He never suspected anything. It was the opposite.
他都想让你和他一起回家 你真棒
He wanted you to go home with him. Fuck, you were great.
我演的斯派蒂也不错 对吧
And playing Speedie was so cool, right?
就像不去管别人怎么看的感觉
Like not giving a fuck what anybody thinks of you.
他妈的想说啥就说啥 我爱她
You just say whatever the fuck's on your mind. I love her.
我问你话呢
What about when you answered every question for me?
这是很明显的
电影精选列表