what the fuck I was seeing and hearing.
我真♥他♥妈♥不敢相信,我的所见所闻。
I felt embarrassed, you know,
我感到很尴尬,你懂的,
for all of us, you know,
对于我们所有人来说,
for all of America, you know, to hear what I was hearing,
让所有美国人能够听到,我听到的东西,
to see what I was seeing, to document what I was documenting.
能看到我所看到的,能记录我所记录的。
[clamoring]
[喧闹声]
[woman] Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!
[女声] 助手!助手!助手!
后退!
该死的。
给我往后退
We were all scared.
我们都很害怕。
[首都警♥察♥] 我们要组织盾牌防线。
让我们把这个拿开!
[cheering]
[欢呼声]
The manpower we had inside the tunnel that day,
which seemed like a lot, wasn't enough.
那天我们在隧♥道♥里的人力,虽然看起来很多,但还是不够。
It was about maybe four or five-ish people could fit in there wide.
宽度大概容得四到五个人能挤得下。
And it was a few dozen officers in there
trying to hold back the crowd outside.
里面有几十名警♥察♥试图阻止外面的人群。
[clamoring]
[喧闹声]
把门打开!
[indistinct shouting]
[含混的喊声]
[Daniel] You could see officers who were
getting injured at the front, falling out, coming to the back.
[丹尼尔]你可以看到在前面受伤的警官们,他们跌倒了,然后跑到后面。
The boiler room in the Capitol became our decon room.
国会大厦的锅炉房♥成了我们的“战情交流”室。
There were so many officers that had their hands on their knees
有很多警♥察♥把手放在膝盖上,
because they couldn't see because they're shut down
因为他们看不见东西,因为他们无法接触到
from the chemicals that were just used against them.
刚刚用来对付他们的化学物质。
And as those officers fell back,we would move forward
当那些警官撤退时,我们会交替向前推进,
and continue moving forward
until it was your turn at the front, essentially.
一直向前,直到轮到你本人在最前沿。
[Christina] It felt like war.
[克里斯蒂娜] 这感觉,就像是在打仗。
[crowd chanting]
[人群喊声]
(梅尔D.科尔:你还能行吗)
我还没完事呢。
[indistinct shouting]
[含混的喊叫]
[Mel] I'm seeing scenes unfold
[梅尔]我看到我周围的场景
all around me.
正在展开。
This is our country!
这是我们的国家!
This is our country!
这是我们的国家!
Yeah!
是的!
[cheering]
[欢呼声]
[Mel] I'm seeing anxiety.
[梅尔] 我看到了焦虑。
I'm seeing sadness.
我看到了悲伤。
I'm seeing pain.
我看到了痛苦。
[crowd screaming, shouting]
[人群中的尖叫声,大喊声]
You know...
你知道...
twice when I was there, you know,I felt the emotion to cry.
当我在那里的时候,我有两次都想哭了。
And quite frankly,probably I didn't stop myself.
坦率地说,可能我没有阻止自己。
Some shit distracted me from that emotion.
有些破事分散了我的注意力。
It's like, Oh, shit, there's a hockey stick.
就像,哦,该死,这有一根曲棍球棒。
Oh, shit, where the fuck did they get a ladder from?
该死,他们从哪弄来的梯子?
Oh, shit,what is this tubing?
该死,这是什么管子?
Where the hell did that come from?
这到底是从哪来的?
The guy's head is all red from pepper spray
and looks like he can't breathe.
这家伙的头都被胡椒喷雾弄红了,看起来已经不能呼吸了。
Oh, shit, I'm getting soaked up by the gas,
and I can't fucking breathe,
该死,我被毒气吸得喘不过气来,
and this shit hurts my eyes.
该死,我被毒气吸得喘不过气来,而且这东西还伤了我的眼睛。
And why are people keep returning
back to the front lines to do it over and over again?
为什么人们总是一遍又一遍地从后面涌到前面?
What is, what are they thinking?
他们在想什么?
[clamoring]
[喧闹声]
[旋律声]
[Daniel] I knew that this had to be the biggest news story
in the world right now,
[丹尼尔] 我知道这一定是现在世界上最大的新闻,
the United States Capitol being under siege.
美国国会大厦被包围了。
So, someone had to be trying to get us help somewhere.
所以,肯定有人想在什么地方帮我们。
I was thinking, you know,
I hope I can hold on until reinforcements gets here.
我在想,你知道,我希望我能坚持到援军到来。
[shouting]
[喊声]
[crowd] Our house! Our house!
[人群] 我们的国会!我们的国会!
该死的麦康奈尔!
(当时任参议院共和党领袖,当时承认拜登获胜)
下台吧!
我们走吧,伙计
我们去参议院那儿吧
他们在参议院那边开会
现在,别往后看了,孩子。
别往后看了。
[Rep. Raskin] We went down some stairwells,
[众议员拉斯金]我们下了几个楼梯,
and they tried to keep us together,
他们想让我们在一起,
and we were running for safety.
我们是为了安全而跑了起来。
带上笔记本电脑
All that shit...!
拿上所有的东西...!
At that point, I was most concerned for Tabitha,
那时候,我最担心的是塔比瑟、
Hank, and Julie and wanting to make sure
汉克和朱莉,我想确保他们
that they would get outta that room,
which was still where the mob was.
能离开那个房♥间,那里仍然有一群暴徒。
[crowd] (chanting) USA! USA! USA!
[人群喊声] 美国!美国!美国!
[Rep. Raskin] And I just kept doing the same thing over and over again,
[众议员拉斯金] 我只是一遍又一遍地做同样的事情,
calling the Capitol police, calling Julie.
打电♥话♥给国会警♥察♥,打电♥话♥给朱莉。
I was obviously profoundly concerned for them.
我显然非常关心他们。
I just wanted to make sure they were in touch
我只是想确保和他们保持有联♥系♥,
so they knew who to open the door for and who not to.
这样他们就知道该为谁开门,不该为谁开门。
把这些家伙推开!
[loud shouting]
[大声喊]
[indistinct chatter]
[停不清的交谈声]
(形成盾牌墙)
These people had made it clear that they wanted
to kill certain members of Congress.
这些人明确表示,他们想要杀死某些国会议员。
And even if they got one person,
that would change the balance of power.
即使他们得到一个人,也会改变力量的平衡。
So, you know,
所以,你知道,
I was definitely motivated to--
我绝对要主动去...
to win the fight.
赢得胜利。
[clamoring]
[喧闹声]
[Daniel] I found myself at the front of the line in the tunnel...
[丹尼尔] 我发现自己站在隧♥道♥队伍的最前面…
and I braced myself against the doorframe
我靠在门框上,
so that any backward force I experienced
这样我所感受到的向后的力
wasn't pushed on the officers behind me,
就不会施加在我身后的警♥察♥身上,
but rather against the frame of the building itself.
而是施加在建筑的框架上。
[clamoring]
[喧闹声]
站在历史的正确一方吧
不要用警棍打我和那些小伙子
都回家去,好吗?
你看着我
[Daniel] Unfortunately, it backfired on me.
[丹尼尔]不幸的是,这对我产生了反作用。
My arms were trapped.
我的胳膊被卡住了。
I was essentially standing up straight,
我基本上被逼得站得笔直,
unable to defend myself and at their mercy.
无法保护自己,任由他们摆布。
[screaming and shouting]
[尖叫和呼喊]
我们知道你的姓名,混♥蛋♥。
[Daniel]The man to my front, I remember him just screaming at me
[丹尼尔] 站在我前面的那个人,我记得,他对我大喊大叫,
and, like, spit or some kind of foam coming out of his mouth.
嘴里还吐着唾沫。
It sounds, like, made up,but that's what I remember.
听起来,像是我在编造,但我记得,就是这样的。
[groaning, yelling]
[呻♥吟♥喊叫声]
He also was able to wrestle away my baton
and beat me in the head with it.
他还能抢走我的警棍,用它打我的头。
I could taste blood coming out of my mouth.
我能闻到血从我嘴里流出来的味道。
[siren wailing]
[警笛呼啸]
[shouting]
[叫声]
[crowd] (chanting) Heave ho! Heave ho!
[人群喊声] 用力推哦!用力推!
Heave ho! Heave ho!
用力推哦!用力推!
[Daniel] I could feel just starting to lose all of my perception,
[丹尼尔] 我感觉自己开始失去知觉了,
and I was worried that I would fall out there
我担心自己会掉下去,
and become a liability to my colleagues and then, you know,
成为同事们的累赘,然后,你知道,
eventually be dragged out and killed.
最终被拖出去杀了。
Um...
嗯...
I remember someone just chanting, "Fight for Trump.
我记得有人在喊“为特朗普而战”。
Fight for Trump.Fight for Trump."
为特朗普而战。为特朗普而战。”
Thankfully, the other officers behind me heard me
谢天谢地,我身后的其他警♥察♥听到了我的声音,
and were able to create enough space to get me out of there.
并创造了足够的空间,把我救了出来。
Everyone who worked that day was injured.
那天执勤的每个人,都受伤了。
Everyone was attacked.
每个人都被袭击了。
Sometimes at great personal cost.
有时,个人需要付出巨大代价。
[Christina] The difference between your typical angry riot
versus this was, this was...
[克里斯蒂娜] 典型的愤怒骚乱和这次的区别在于……
it was personal.
它是个人的。
And they were not stopping.
电影精选列表