We got what's happening at the Capitol.
我们知道了,国会将要发生什么。
We got pipe bombs at the RNC and DNC-- real pipe bombs.
我们在共和党全国委员会和民♥主♥党全国委员会,都发现了...真的管状炸♥弹♥。
We got members deployed there,and we still have this
我们在那里部署了警力,而且我们得知,
large group of people that have not even stepped off
from the Ellipse to make their way towards the Capitol.
但还有一大群“民众”,甚至还没有从椭圆形广场走下来,正要前往国会大厦。
Right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol!
就从这里,我们将步行去国会!
[crowd cheering]
[人群欢呼]
[President Trump] The kind of pride and boldness that they need
to take back our country.
[特朗普总统] 他们需要的那种自豪感和勇气,来“夺回”我们的国家。
So, let's walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.
那么,让我们沿着宾夕法尼亚大道走。
I want to thank you all,
我想感谢诸君,
God bless you and God bless America.
上帝保佑诸君,上帝保佑美国。
Thank you all for being here.
感谢诸君的到来。
This is incredible.Thank you very much.
这太不可思议了。非常感谢。
[crowd] Whooooo!
[人群] 唔喔!
(chanting) 1776! 1776!
(喊声) 1776!1776!
(《独♥立♥宣言》发布年)
[Chief Contee] After the President finished his speech,
[康蒂局长] 在总统结束演讲后,
there was just like, you know,
就像你知道的那样,
wave after wave after wave of people,
一波又一波的“民众”出现了,
who didn't even have a barricade to walk by at this point.
此时,他们甚至连一个路障都没有阻挡,就步行通过了。
I mean, it's just a mob of people.
我的意思是,这已是一群暴民了。
[indistinct crowd chatter]
[含混的人群♥交♥谈声]
(梅尔.D科尔此时也在人群中)
[Mel] On the way to the Capitol building--
[梅尔] 在去国会大厦的路上...
(这里有...这里有几千人)
(几千人)
-Whose flag? -Our flag!
-谁的旗帜? -我们的旗帜!
-Whose streets? Our streets!
-谁的街道? -我们的街道!
-Yeah! -God Bless America, baby!
-就是的! -上帝保佑美♥利♥坚♥,宝贝!
[Mel] How you feeling, Nate?
[梅尔] 你感觉怎么样,内特?
[Nate] Oh, I'm feeling ready, bro. Readier than ever.
[内特] 哦,我准备好了,兄弟。比以往任何时候都准备好了。
(梅尔.D科尔:你认为我们要怎么做?)
[woman] They're evacuating the building.
[女声] 他们正在疏散大楼里的人。
[man] Occupy the Capitol.Our building.
[男声] 占领国会大厦。那是我们的建筑。
[woman] They're evacuating the building.
[女声] 他们正在疏散大楼里的人。
[man] Nobody else's building.
[男声] 不许其他人进入大楼。
It's ours...
它是我们的...
...marching on Glory, glory hallelujah
... 向着荣耀进军,赞美上帝的荣耀
(美国内战时期,南北双方士兵都唱这首《为共和国而战的颂歌♥》)
Then, once I got to the Capitol,the "oh shit" moment
really happened where you're like, fuck!
然后,当我到达国会大厦时,“哦,糟糕”的时刻真的发生了,你会说,真操蛋!
[crowd] We live for freedom!
[群呼] 吾等生而自♥由♥!
Come see it.
来看一下。
Come see these people take this house back.
来看看这些人,把这建筑夺回来了。
Come see it.
来看啊。
[Mel] This looks like some shit out of a crazy-ass movie set.
[梅尔]这看起来就像,疯狂电影里的疯狂场景。
[protestor] This is democracy!
[抗♥议♥者] 这就是民♥主♥!
This is what you get with rule of the mob!
这就是你们所谓的“暴民统治”!
[Mel] I get up to this structure,and I just hear people saying,
[梅尔]我来到这个建筑,我听到人们说,
"Everyone gotta get off,it's too many people,this is gonna collapse."
“所有人都得离开,人太多了,房♥子要塌了。”
[woman] Stop the steal!
[女声] 停止偷盗(选票)!
[Mel] Where are people gonna go?
[梅尔] 人们要去哪里?
Are people actually gonna go in the fucking building?
那么多人真的会涌进那栋楼吗?
Like what the hell is happening?
到底发生了什么?
Where are the police?
警♥察♥在哪里?
[crowd] (chanting) We want Trump!
[人群喊声] 我们想选特朗普!
We want Trump!
我们想选特朗普!
[man] We're at the gate,we're coming through
this motherfucker tonight.
[男声] 我们就在国会门口,我们今晚要通过这“混♥蛋♥玩意儿”。
We're at the door.
我们就在国会门口。
We're right here,we're coming in.
我们就在这儿,我们们来了。
We're not stopping, goddamnit!
我们不会罢手的,你们这帮混♥蛋♥玩意儿!
This is our house motherfuckers!
操♥他♥妈♥的,这是俺们的国会!
[crowd] (chanting)USA!
[人群喊声]美♥利♥坚♥!
(首都警♥察♥指挥罗伯特.格罗夫:再加派两小队警力!)
(再加派两小队来国会西侧)
DC [MPD] 42,disregard Constitution.
[indistinct] ...will respond over there.
[首都警♥察♥局]42,被忽视的宪法...[听不清]...将会在这里,引起反应。
[Daniel] We received the order to go to the Capitol,
[丹尼尔]我们接到了去国会大厦的命令,
and we were putting on our gear when eventually our sergeant
我们正在穿上装备,最后我们的中士说:
said, "All right, that's enough,whatever you got on is gonna be it.
It's time to move."
说:“好了,够了,不论你们穿了什么装备。是时候行动了。”
So, we all got in the van and started driving.
于是,我们都上了警车,立即开车前往增援。
[honking and siren wailing]
[汽车喇叭和警笛声]
[Christina] I was racing faster than I've ever driven a police car
in my life to get down there.
[克里斯蒂娜] 为了到达那里,我的速度比我这辈子开过的警车都要快。
[distant police siren]
[远处警笛声]
[Christina] When we got out of the car,there were thousands
and thousands of people.
[克里斯蒂娜] 当我们下车时,那里有成千上万的人。
[clamoring]
[喧闹声]
[Christina] There was no orders at that point.
[克里斯蒂娜] 当时还没有命令。
There was too much going on to have any type of orders,
要紧的事情太多,不需要任何类型的指令,
and I did not think that we were going to be able
to get through the crowd.
我不认为我们能够通过人群。
I didn't think they would allow us to get through.
我不认为,他们会让我们通过。
[clamoring]
[喧闹声]
(叛徒们)
(别忘了你们也是美国人。)
[woman] This is our 1776.
[女声]你这次是我们的1776年。
We need to continue to storm this Capitol.
我们要继续冲击国会大厦。
Do not let police through,they are traitors.
不要让警♥察♥通过,他们是叛徒。
[indistinct crowd speech]
[人群中含混的讲话声]
[crowd clamoring]
[人群喧闹声]
(看看这些胆小鬼们)
[Daniel] There were so many people.
[丹尼尔] 那里有太多的人。
They had us comically outnumbered.
One guy asked me,"Are you my brother?"
一个人问我:“你是我的兄弟吗?”
It took me a second to process what he was asking me.
我花了一秒钟,才反应过来,他在问我什么。
"Do you actually think I want to overthrow the government with you?"
“你真的认为,我想和你们一起推♥翻♥政♥府♥吗?”
[clamoring]
[喧闹声]
If it was just the couple hundred that committed
the extreme acts of violence,we coulda handled that.
如果只是那几百人,犯下了极端的暴♥力♥行为,我们是可以处理好的。
It's the thousands and thousands of people backing them up.
而是成千上万的人,在支持他们。
[clamoring]
[喧闹声]
[Daniel] It was the crowd that was the weapon.
[丹尼尔] 群众才是“武器”。
[clamoring]
[喧闹声]
[Christina] I'm seeing objects being flown at us,
[克里斯蒂娜] 我看到有东西朝我们飞来,
screaming at other officers to duck
because they're about to get hit with a brick.
尖叫着让其他警♥察♥躲起来,因为他们马上就要被砖头砸了。
(你们站错了队。)
[Daniel] They started attacking us.
[丹尼尔] 他们开始攻击我们。
One guy tried to grab my baton.
有个人想抢我的警棍。
I was taking blows from all sides.
我受到了四面八方的攻击。
I felt something heavy come down into my head.
我感到有什么沉重的东西,落到了我的头上。
Eventually I went to the ground,
最后我倒在地上,
and the guy I was wrestling with kicked me in the chest.
和我摔跤的那个人,还踢了我的胸部。
The medical mask I was wearing at the time had actually
我当时戴的医用口罩,实际上
gotten pulled up over my eyes,so when I was on the ground
已经被拉到了我的眼睛上,所以当我四肢着地时,
on all fours I was also blind,and I was afraid I was just
about to get dogpiled and destroyed.
我也看不见了,我害怕自己会被一群人,叠压在下面,然后被摧毁。
[indistinct speech, clamoring]
[听不清的说话声,喧闹声]
(弄死他)
I lost my radio, my baton,
我丢失了我的对讲机,我的警棍,
uh, I can't remember now, but a few other pieces of equipment.
我现在不记得了,但还有一些其他的设备。
You couldn't defend yourself and your gear at the same time,
so you just had to let it go.
你不能同时保护自己和你的装备,所以你只能放手。
When I, thankfully got back up on my feet,I led my platoon
through the crowd until we got to the terrace proper,
谢天谢地,我重新站起来了,我带领我的小队,穿过人群,我们到达了大厦的露台,
and we joined Capitol police and the rest of MPD there.
我们加入了国会警♥察♥和其他赶来的首都警♥察♥的队伍。
You couldn't get any closer to the Capitol at that point
without going inside, honestly.
老实说,在那个时候,你不挤进人群,就无法接近国会大厦。
So, I knew at that point that it was imperative that we keep them out.
所以,我当时就知道,我们必须把他们挡在外面。
(首都警♥察♥格罗夫指挥:50号♥巡逻队,马上给我派外勤警员来,外勤警员。)
Fuck you!
去你的!
Fuck you!
去你的!
You're a fucking scumbag!Scumbag!
你♥他♥妈♥的是个人♥渣♥,人♥渣♥!
You're all fucking scumbags!
你们他妈的都是人♥渣♥!
You swore a fucking oath to this country!
你们对这个国家,是宣过誓的!
That's me right there.
我就在那儿。
Once I got to the Capitol,as I walk down the steps
当我到了国会大厦,当我走下台阶
to the West Front,on this white marble
去大厦西侧时,在这块白色的大理石上
you're seeing police officers'gear, blood,
你可以看到警♥察♥的装备,血迹,
anything and everything that you can think of that would happen
in a fight, it was happening right there on the West Front.
任何你能想到的,在战斗中会发生的事情,都在大厦西侧发生了。
(首都警♥察♥:在人群中,有人使用防熊喷雾器,人群中有驱熊喷雾器。)
电影精选列表