because our democracy was under attack.
我把我所有的资源都派了过去,因为我们的民♥主♥,受到了攻击。
What we really needed to see were National Guardsmen at the US Capitol.
我们真正需要看到的是,美国国会大厦能有国民警卫队出现。
国防部长没有同意,在国会大厦部署国民警卫队
At that point,we had a phone call that was convened by myself,
by the Mayor of the District of Columbia,
那时,我亲自打电♥话♥给哥伦比亚特区市长,
several representatives of the DC National Guard,
和哥伦比亚特区国民警卫队的几位代表,
the US Capitol Police Chief,where he essentially was
pleading for assistance from the National Guard.
美国国会警♥察♥局局长,打电♥话♥给我们,他实际上是在,请求国民警卫队的帮助。
I just simply said,"Wait a minute.
我只是说:“等一下。
What I hear is the Chief of the Capitol Police
我听到的是国会警♥察♥局局长
asking for additional resources from the National Guard
to be deployed to the US Capitol.
要求从国民警卫队获得更多的资源,来部署到美国国会大厦。
Chief, is that what you're saying?'
局长,你是这个意思吗?”
This is on a bridge call.
这是在桥接电♥话♥上。
He said, "That is exactly what I'm saying."
他说:“我就是这个意思。”
Chief Sund said that.
这是桑德局长说的原话。
In response to that,whoever on the other side,
对此的回应是,不论另一方是谁,
from the representatives from the Defense Department,
包括来自国防部的代表们,
the discussion then switched to talking about optics,
都把讨论转向了眼部护理,
and boots on the ground,and what that would look like,
which, you know,in a crisis situation,
实地部署,还有就是你知道的,在危机情况下,这会看起来像是什么,
I don't care what it looks like.It looks like help to me.
我不管这看起来像是什么。只要看起来,能帮助我就行。
[crowd clamoring]
[人群的喧闹声]
[Chief Contee] So, I asked all who were on this call,
[康蒂局长] 所以,我问了所有参加会议的人,
"Are you saying that you're not going to deploy personnel?"
“你们是说,你们不会派遣人员来帮忙吗?”
"No, we're not saying that,what we are saying is that
optics, and this and that and so forth."
“不,我们不是这么说的,我们说的是眼部防护,等等。”
It was very disturbing.
这非常令人不安。
[indistinct speech, clamoring]
[听不清的说话声,喧闹声]
首都警♥察♥现场指挥格罗夫:巡逻车50,我们这里,有人闯入了国会大厦。
闯入了国会,已经上楼了。
13点50分,有人闯入国会。
This is a bad situation,we have to do the best we can
这是一个糟糕的情况,我们必须尽我们所能,
to defend this Capitol,to defend our democracy
with everything that we got.
来捍卫这个国会大厦,捍卫我们的民♥主♥。
[旋律声]
康提局长命令增派首都警♥察♥到国会报到。
Apparently, the National Guard were blocks away.
显然,国民警卫队就在几个街区外。
That makes me mad,because I don't even know-
这让我很生气,因为我甚至不知道...
I don't even wanna know how many officers were there
that could have helped us...
我甚至不想知道,当时会有多少警官,可以帮助我们...
I don't even wanna know,because that will just
我都不想知道,因为那只会
blow me up.
把我气炸了。
As someone who served six years in the Virginia National Guard,
作为一个在弗吉尼亚国民警卫队服役6年的人,
I was aware of the National Guard and how they could possibly respond.
我了解国民警卫队,也知道他们可能会如何应对。
I also knew that they take time to respond.
我也知道,他们需要时间来作出反应。
I don't know why anyone would've delayed that.
我不知道,为什么有人会拖延。
[clamoring]
[喧闹声]
My officers didn't know that not only were they breaching
我的手下不知道他们不仅攻破了
the West Side of the Capitol,the East Side of the Capitol
was also being breached.
国会大厦的西侧,也攻破了国会大厦的东侧。
[indistinct speech, clamoring]
[含混的说话声,喧闹声]
[crowd] (chanting) USA! USA! USA!
[人群喊声] 美国!美国!美国!
So, they had essentially been surrounded.
所以,他们基本上被包围了。
让我们进入。
这他妈是我们的国会。
It just kept getting crazier and crazier and crazier...
事情变得越来越疯狂...
[crowd clamoring]
[人群喧闹声]
[protestor] We're taking it!
[抗♥议♥者] 我们要占领它!
We're storming the House!
我们们要冲击国会!
I was saying to people,"Where are we going? What are we doing?"
我对人们说:“我们要去哪里?我们在做什么?”
It was a lot of, we, we,we, we, we to comfort them,
有很多人,我们,我们,我们,我们,我们来安慰他们,
you know?
你知道吗?
And it's also a way to comfort myself to like, you know,
这也是一种安慰自己的方式,你知道,
so I can feel safer to let you know that I am not a threat.
这样我就能更安全地让你知道,我不是威胁。
I have cameras,but not a threat.
我虽有摄像头,但不是威胁。
[indistinct speech]
[听不清的说话声]
联合指挥中心巡逻车50得到的建议是,
国会警♥察♥把人员、设备撤到大楼里去。
[indistinct speech]
[含混的说话声]
首都警♥察♥现场指挥格罗夫:如果我放弃这个
他们就能直接进入到
至少,我们可以用这个脚手架进行抵御
我们要守住我们已经用有的。
It's gonna be a stampede.
这会是一场踩踏事件。
In my mind, I'm like, "I don't know if I'm being dramatic,
but this might turn into a stampede."
我心里想,“我不知道我是不是很夸张,但这可能会变成‘踩踏事件’。”
I don't know if we can control this or contain it.
我不知道,我们是否能控制,或限制它。
[clamoring]
[喧闹声]
[旋律声]
(人群将近1万)
[officer coughing]
[警官的咳嗽声]
[Erica] I remember watching as police officers were clearly exhausted.
[艾丽卡] 我记得,我看到警♥察♥们明显精疲力尽了。
It started to look abnormal.
情况开始看起来,不正常了。
And then there was like a beeping in the office.
然后,办公室里响起了“哔哔”声。
[device beeping]
[设备的哔哔声]
[Erica] I guess there's some sort of
security device in the office that I never knew existed.
[艾丽卡] 我猜办公室里,有某种我从来不知道存在的安全装置。
Then we started getting directives from
our chief of staff,from the office manager.
然后,我们开始从幕僚长和办公室主任那里得到指示。
She told me to wear flats,
她让我们都换上平底鞋,
and she told me to pack up my bags.
她让我收拾我的东西。
[indistinct speech]
[含混的说话声]
首都警♥察♥现场指挥格罗夫:
他们突破了脚手架。
让国会里的人知道,他们突破了脚手架。
他们已经进入我们警戒线之内了。
[newscaster]Person outside has attempted
to enter on the Senate side of the building.
[新闻广播员]外面有人试图从参议院一侧进入。
[Erica] We had a television in the office, we also had windows,
[艾丽卡] 我们办公室里有电视,我们也有窗户,
so we could see that they were clearly, you know,closing in on us.
所以我们可以清楚地看到,你知道,他们正在向我们逼近。
[indistinct shouting]
[含混的喊声]
But despite the beeping,despite huddling
但是,尽管有哔哔声,尽管议员办公室里
in the Congressman's office,nothing made it real
挤成一团,直到那些人真正进去,
until those people actually got inside.
一切才成为现实。
[clamoring]
[喧闹声]
[Rep. Raskin] I first got a text from a friend in California saying,
[众议员拉斯金] 我第一次收到一个加州朋友的短♥信♥说,
"Are you okay? Is everything alright?"
“你还好吗? 一切都好吗?”
And I said, "Yes,what do you mean?"
我说:“是的,你是什么意思?”
And she said, "There's a breach in the Capitol.
There's violence outside."
她说:“国会大厦有个缺口。外面有暴♥力♥事件。”
And I looked around the room and I noticed that lots of people
were getting messages and people were beginning to talk.
我环顾四周,注意到很多人都在接收信息,开始交谈。
[indistinct chatter]
[含混的谈话声]
[clamoring]
[喧闹声]
[Rep. Raskin] Within a couple of minutes,Speaker Pelosi's security detail
escorted her off of the floor.
[众议员拉斯金] 几分钟后,佩洛西议长的安保人员护送她,离开了会场。
[crowd clamoring , cheering]
[人群叫嚷,欢呼]
(上楼)
[device beeping]
[设备发出哔哔声]
(跟我上楼!)
(这都是因为你们。)
[Rep. Raskin] Some people on our side of the aisle began to scream,
[众议员拉斯金] 我们这边的一些人开始尖叫:
"This is because of you, this is what you wanted."
“这都是因为你们,这是你们想要的。”
[indistinct speech]
[听不清的演讲声]
(看看门口)
[Rep. Raskin] I immediately looked back up into the gallery.
[众议员拉斯金]我立刻回头看了看旁听席。
Tabitha and Hank were no longer there.
塔比加和汉克已经不在那里了。
[旋律声]
[indistinct speech in the back]
[后面含混的说话声]
他们在哪里统计选票。
他们在哪里统计它们。
(南希,你在哪儿?)
(我们在找你!)
(南希。)
Oh, Nancy!
哦,南希!
Where are you, Nancy?
你在哪儿。南希?
[Erica] Our office was right above Nancy Pelosi's office,
[埃里克] 我们的办公室就在南希·佩洛西办公室的正上方,
the Speaker of the House.
她是众议院议长。
Three of my colleagues went out,and our staff assistant
said she came face to face with one of the insurrectionists.
我的三个同事出去了,我们的助理说,她和一个叛乱分子面对面。
We were in the room,and she was banging on the door,
我们在房♥间里,她在敲门,
and she said, "They're inside.They're inside. Let me in!"
她还在说:“他们在里面。他们在里面。让我进去!”
They were extremely rattled.
他们非常惊慌。
And they said that we needed to stay here.
他们说,我们得留在这里。
Like we cannot leave.
就像我们不能离开似的。
That was, I think the turning point for me.
我想,那是我人生的转折点。
[旋律声]
[Rep. Raskin] I called Julie,my Chief of Staff,
[众议员拉斯金] 我打电♥话♥,给我的幕僚长朱莉,
and she said they were back in Steny's office.
她说,他们退守,回到了斯坦尼的办公室。
They had locked the door.
他们把门锁上了。
She said they had pushed all the furniture up against the door.
她说,他们把所有的家具,都推到门后了。
The kids were hiding under,
孩子们躲在了下面,
uh, a desk.
电影精选列表