um, after...
嗯,在经过了...
um...
嗯...
a long seesaw battle with depression.
与他的忧郁症的长♥期♥“拉锯战”。
[indistinct chatter]
[听不清的交谈声]
托米.拉斯金 萨拉.布卢姆.拉斯金
This was obviously an overwhelming trauma
and catastrophe in the life of our family.
这显然是我们家庭生活中,巨大的创伤和灾难。
We had his graveside service,on January 5th.
我们在1月5日,为他举♥行♥了葬礼。
The next day,January 6th...
第二天,就是一月6日...
was the day constitutionally assigned for Congress to meet
in joint session to receive the Electoral College votes.
这一天,是宪法规定,国会召开联席会议,接收“选举人团”选票的日子。
The Speaker called to ask if I could come in,
议长打来电♥话♥问我,是否可以参加,
and I told her that I could come
because the Democrats had an extremely narrow majority,
我告诉她,我可以来,因为民♥主♥党只占微弱多数,
and of course I was miserable
and I was grieving, but the truth is that I knew that Tommy
当然,我很痛苦,我很悲伤,但事实是,我知道汤米
would be in my heart,he would be in my chest.
会在我心里,汤米会在我的胸膛里。
I felt him there from the beginning,
and I knew that he would want me to be hanging tough.
我从一开始,就感觉到,他在那里,我知道,他会希望我,坚持下去。
That became a governing logic for me in everything that was to come.
这成为了我以后,所有事情的主导逻辑。
[Rep. Raskin] Our youngest daughter, Tabitha,decided to come with me,
[众议员拉斯金] 我们最小的女儿塔比莎,决定和我一起去,
and so did my son-in-law, Hank,who's married to our daughter Hannah.
我的女婿汉克,也决定和我一起去,他娶了我们的女儿汉娜。
We looked out the window and we could see these streams
of protestors coming towards the Capitol.
我们向窗外望去,看到抗♥议♥者络绎不绝地涌向国会大厦。
I just had never seen that before.
我只是从来,没见过这样。
[crowd] (chanting) Where's Antifa?
[人群喊声] 安提法在哪里?
Where's Antifa?
极左分子在哪里?
Where's Antifa?
破坏分子在哪里?
[indistinct clamor]
[嘈杂喧闹声]
[Chief Contee] My assumption was that
the Capitol police were well prepared,
[康蒂局长] 我当时估计,国会警♥察♥局已经做好充分准备,
much like the Metropolitan Police Department.
就像我们首都警♥察♥局一样。
What I saw that was concerning to me is that there were not very
many Capitol police officers there at the, at the bike rack.
我所看到的,让我很担心,在自行车停放处,并没有很多国会警♥察♥。
And this was really the first point where they
had to confront some of the protestors.
这是他们第一次,面对一些抗♥议♥者。
[clamoring]
[喧闹声]
And I'm not exactly sure strategically
why they were deployed that way.
我不太明白,他们为什么,要那样部署。
[crowd] (chanting) USA. USA. USA. USA.
[人群喊声] 美国,美国,美国,美国。
[crowd clamoring]
[人群喧闹声]
[man] They breached the area here.
[男声] 他们突破了这个区域。
Holy shit, guys.
太糟了,伙计们。
Holy shit, holy shit.
我♥操♥,我♥操♥。
[man] Let's go!!
[男声] 我们走!
[indistinct speech, clamoring]
[听不清的讲话声,喧闹声]
[Chief Contee] If that had been defended differently, you know--
I can Monday-morning quarterback it, but you know,
[康蒂局长]如果采取不同的戒备方式,这话有点儿像是“马后炮”,但你要想到,
what if there were enough people there
when that initial group came there?
如果最初的一群人刚聚集的时候,那里有足够的警力呢?
You know, would things have been different?
你知道,事情会不一样吗?
我们不是冲你们来的!
我们为美国而来的。
[Rep. Raskin] We looked out the window and Tabitha said,
[众议员拉斯金]我们向窗外望去,塔比瑟说,
"Are the police gonna be able to stop all these people?"
“警♥察♥能阻止所有这些人吗?”
And I said, "Yeah, it'll be safe, it's the Capitol."
我说:“是的,这里很安全,这里是国会大厦。”
[indistinct shouting]
[模糊的喊声]
[Erica] We saw the protestors were getting closer to the building,
[艾丽卡] 我们看到,抗♥议♥者越来越靠近大楼,
but I didn't take it seriously because I thought the Capitol
was one of the safest buildings in the world.
但我没有把它当回事,因为我认为,国会大厦是世界上最安全的建筑之一。
[protestor] This is our house!
[抗♥议♥者] 这是俺们的国会i!
[Erica] We had been hearing chatter of a potential protest,
[艾丽卡] 我们一直听到有人说可能会发生抗♥议♥,
but that wasn't out of the ordinary,
但这并不奇怪,
so I just figured,
you know,that's what comes with the territory of the day.
我当时就是那么想的,你也知道了,这些事情,就在这领地内,就在那天发生了。
(你们他妈的,管好自己)
(chanting) USA! USA!
[喊声] 美国!美国!
[Rep. Raskin] I did feel more nervous about it,
[众议员拉斯金] 我确实感到更紧张了,
but the Capitol police felt like they were ready,
they were on top of it,
但国会警♥察♥觉得他们已经准备好了,他们掌控着一切,
so I gave Tabitha and Hank a kiss goodbye,
所以我给了塔比莎和汉克一个告别的吻,
I said, "I'll see you out at the floor," you know,
我说,“我在大厅见你们,”你知道,
"I'll be able to look up at you in the gallery."
“我可以在旁听席里,抬头看着你们。”
[reporter]Rhonda, we're also seeing Senators gather
and prepare to walk over to the House Chamber.
[记者] 朗达,我们也看到参议员们也聚集在一起,准备前往众议院的会议厅。
[Erica] We were preparing for there to be a convening
of the full body of Congress to certify these votes.
[艾丽卡]我们正准备召开国会全体会议,来核实这些(选举人团)投票。
I was really excited just, just to be there.
我真的很兴奋,仅仅是在那里。
And I remember House Majority Whip Jim Clyburn
我记得,众议院多数党党♥鞭♥吉姆·克莱伯恩
doing his various press interviews and taking kind of a selfie
在接受各种媒体采访时,还和国会议员们
of myself with the Congressman, as I do.
一起玩自♥拍♥,就像我一样。
[indistinct chatter]
[含混的聊天声]
[Erica] I was recording the Senators walking over
[艾丽卡] 我正在录下参议员们走过的视频,
and posting it to Instagram, and I think I said something like,
并把它发布到Instagram上,我想我说了一些
"Let the certification begin," or something cheesy like that.
类似于“让认证(核实计票)开始吧”之类的话。
[chuckles]
[笑声]
[gavel bangs]
[木槌敲击声]
Madam Speaker,members of Congress,
议长女士,各位国会议员们,
pursuant to the Constitution and the laws of the United States...
根据美♥利♥坚♥合众国宪法和法律...
(迈克尔.R.彭斯,副总统)
On the House floor, they passed out the memo from Vice President Pence
saying that he was not going
在众议院,他们分发了副总统彭斯的备忘录,称他不会行使
to assert unilateral powers
to reject Electoral College votes from the states.
单方面的权力,来拒绝各州的选举人团投票。
That memo told you precisely what Trump was trying to get him to do,
这份备忘录准确地告诉了大家,特朗普想让他做什么,
and he explained why he couldn't do it
and why it was not consistent with the Constitution.
他解释了,为什么他不能这么做,以及为什么它不符合宪法。
So, I breathed a sigh of relief because that was good news.
所以,我松了一口气,因为这是个好消息。
After ascertainment has been had
that the certificates are authentic and correct in form,
在确认了(投票)认证书的真实性,和它们的格式正确之后,
the tellers will count and make a list of the votes...
计票员们将清点选票,并开列选票清单...
[Erica] A lot of us went into the Congressman's office because
[艾丽卡] 我们很多人都去了国会议员的办公室,
the Congressman was on the House floor
dealing with the certification by then.
因为在那时,国会议员们正在众议院的房♥间里,进行认证选票的事宜。
Outside of the Congressmen's window,
而在国会议员们的窗外,
we could see the protestors were getting closer,
我们可以看到,抗♥议♥者们正在聚拢,
and it just seemed like they were getting closer and closer.
他们似乎看起来,越来越靠近了。
[indistinct cheering]
[含混的欢呼声]
[Erica] But even then, I was just like,
"That's closer than usual,
[艾丽卡]但即使在那时,我也只是说,“这比平时更近,
but you know, Capitol police will be fine."
“但你知道,只要有国会警♥察♥在,我们就会没事的。”
[indistinct crowd cheering]
[人群发出含混的欢呼声]
[crowd] (chanting) Our house!
[人群喊声] 我们的国会!
(chanting) USA! USA!
[喊声] 美♥利♥坚♥!美♥利♥坚♥!
USA! USA! USA!
美国!美国!美国!
USA! USA!
美国!美国!
Let's go, let's go.
我们走,我们走。
[clamoring]
[喧闹声]
[Chief Contee] While that first wave of people breached
the West Side of the Capitol,
[康蒂局长] 当第一波“民众”闯入国会大厦西侧时,
we get the call that we have a suspicious package,
我们接到电♥话♥说,发现有一个可疑包裹,
one at the RNC, another suspicious package at the DNC.
一个在共和党全国委员会,另一个在民♥主♥党全国委员会。
And these things turned out to be, like, real pipe bombs.
结果,这些情况被证实,就像是,真正的管状炸♥弹♥。
[crowd] We the people! We the people!
[人群] 我们就是人♥民♥! 我们就是人♥民♥!
[Chief Contee] And almost simultaneously,
[康蒂局长] 几乎同时,
we also get the call as the Metropolitan Police Department
to come in to assist with what's going on at the Capitol.
我们也接到了召集首都警♥察♥局的电♥话♥,要求他们来协助处理国会大厦发生的事情。
[音乐声]
首都警♥察♥局在没有来自国会警♥察♥局的明确要求时,
是没有对国会地段进行巡逻的职权。
And this is local law enforcement coming to the aid
of the federal government.
这是地方执法部门,对联邦政♥府♥执法部门的援助。
We don't do that in the Metropolitan Police Department.
It's not our area of responsibility.
我们在大都会警♥察♥局不这么做。这不是我们的责任范围。
(康蒂局长从首都警♥察♥局,抽调了850名警官增援国会)
[Christina Laury] We were broken up into three squads,
[克里斯蒂娜.劳瑞] 我们被分成三组,
and I remember we're getting ready for the day,
我记得,当时正准备新的一天工作,
and we're like it's just going to be a normal day,
我们还以为,就是普通的一天,
you know they just needed more manpower just in case.
以为,他们只是需要更多的警力,以防万一。
And within seconds,the radio goes off.
几秒钟后,对讲机就会响起。
And everything just changed.
一切都变了。
The mood that we were just in 30 seconds ago was, was gone.
我们30秒前的那种“稀松平常”,顿时消失。
(克里斯蒂娜.劳瑞,首都警♥察♥局警官)
[crowd] (chanting)USA! USA! USA! USA!
[人群喊声] 美国!美国!美国!美国!
[Chief Contee] The scene was so chaotic on the West front of the Capitol
[康蒂局长] 国会大厦西侧的场面非常混乱,
that the US Capitol police requested the services of the National Guard.
美国联邦国会警♥察♥局要求国民警卫队提供支援。
(1♥1♥4♥名国民警卫队士兵,被部署在几个街区以外)
(在12英里远的安德鲁斯联合基地,
另有40名国民警卫队士兵待命。)
Every minute was precious,as far as I'm concerned.
对我来说,每一分钟都很宝贵。
电影精选列表